Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Office Affair Part 1

"A fresh graduate gets an internship and soon becomes entangled in an intense affair with his colleague"

17
6 Comments 6
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"My name is Vijay and this is an account of experiences that happened to me while I was working in a government office in my early twenties. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The situations and events that make up this story are true up to a certain point.  Names and ages have been intentionally changed."

My name is Vijay, and this is the story of how I discovered the pleasures of office sex.

It had been a couple of months since I graduated from university and I had moved back to my parent’s house in Bangalore to prepare for the entrance exams to get into the public sector. My father was a well-connected businessman and soon found an internship for me in a department at the Ministry of Planning. Eager to get some experience and even more so to get out of the house, I decided to take up the position until something better came up. 

My job consisted of preparing press reports for the head of my department, a rather easy and boring job for a fresh graduate but one that left me with plenty of free time during the day. To make things even better, my boss was a very busy man and was frequently out on travel duty.

During my free time, I would sit at my desk and read erotic stories from the office computer. I must admit that I was brimming with sexual energy at that time, and was eager to release the tension. Having freshly broken up with my girlfriend from uni, I was single and not really looking for a relationship just yet. I was good-looking by most standards and was sure it was just a matter of time but was in no rush to settle down.

Months went by, and I had settled into a comfortable routine. One day, a colleague told me that two new interns had just arrived in the office downstairs and asked if I could give them a quick brief on how things worked. This was a welcome break from my tasks, so I went down immediately to greet the two new recruits.

“Hi, you must be Vijay? I am Roopa and this is my colleague Vidya,” said one of the two ladies as I walked in. I introduced myself and explained that I was here to explain a few things about the department. 

Roopa was around my age, and she was of average height and slightly plump in appearance. Her dark hair was tied up in a bun and she was wearing an ample blouse and pants. Roopa had an innocent look about her but was rather outgoing and had a very charming personality. I could not help but think she would look quite attractive in a different attire. 

Her colleague stood taller and was wearing a traditional sari. She appeared slightly older and I guessed that she was married. Both were attentive listeners, with Roopa taking the lead and asking all the questions. After I completed my explanations, I gave my card to Roopa and suggested that she send me an email if they had more questions. 

I went back to my office upstairs and settled back into my routine. In the afternoon, I received an email from Roopa and quickly replied to her questions. The days went by, and soon I started receiving daily emails from Roopa. Things were strictly professional at first, but soon we were exchanging about everything from food to the latest TV shows. 

Our mails were drawing us closer and I found myself thinking about Roopa more and more. Roopa would also find excuses to drop by my office to chat. In spite of the obvious tension, I was hesitant to make a move on her and we both happily continued with the mild flirting.

One afternoon, I was getting ready to leave the office when I saw Roopa walk in. She seemed a bit agitated and I noticed she was breathing heavily. She seemed to have something on her mind. I offered her a coffee and told her to sit down as I stood up to prepare it. 

As I turned around, I found myself standing nose to nose with Roopa, her eyes staring at me with a longing look. I could feel her breasts against my chest, and her hot breath against my face. Before I could say anything, Roopa brought her hand to my mouth in a hush gesture, while her other hand reached down at my crotch. “I want to suck your cock,” she whispered. I was in shock at what was happening, but things were going too fast for my brain to process. 

As if under a spell, Roopa knelt down to the floor and started massaging my cock above my pants. I felt my cock grow instantly, and that seemed to excite her even more. She nervously tried to unbuckle my pants while kissing my crotch at the same time. Regaining my senses, I decided to take a more active role. I quickly helped her with the pants and lowered my boxers, exposing my cock. Roopa gasped in awe.

SamanthaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaC

“It’s thicker than I imagined,” she said.

Unfazed by the size of my cock, Roopa continued with her plan and engulfed my cock in her mouth. I closed my eyes and arched back slightly as I felt her tongue circling around my dick. 

I reopened my eyes, and could not believe what I saw! Roopa was sucking greedily on my cock, making it slick and wet with her saliva. The innocent Roopa had turned into a complete whore, determined to finish what she had started. The atmosphere was thick with the aroma of sex. Soon her attention turned to my balls, and she massaged them furiously while going up and down on my thick cock.

All this time, I had been caressing her hair with my fingers buried inside her thick hair. “You like my hair don’t you?” she said suddenly. I nodded and as if she heard my thoughts, Roopa let her hair loose and held it up with one hand while continuing to pleasure me with her mouth. The sight of her in this position made me hornier than ever. 

I grabbed her thick hair in a bunch, and freed of all inhibitions I started pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. She released her hair and wrapped it around my cock with me still pumping. 

This was just too much for me to handle and at this point, I came into Roopa's mouth. I came abundantly and the volume must have been quite a shock for her. She tried her best to swallow the warm liquid, but some of it went down her chin and trickled down between her breasts. Not wanting to leave a stain, Roopa quickly wiped the stream of cum and swallowed it to the last drop.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t control myself,” I said.

“Don’t worry, I’ve been wanting to drink your cum ever since that time you came to our office,” she replied while gulping down the last of my cum.

After I had come, we stayed silent for a moment, equally surprised by what had happened. There was little time for talking, as we both came back to our senses and realized we might get caught if we stayed longer. Roopa stood up, tied her hair back and straightened her clothes. 

“We need to leave before someone sees us,” Roopa said. She left first, and I followed after some time so as not to raise any suspicion.

After this episode, we became more and more open to each other about our desires. Our emails were now openly sexual and Roopa started sending me sexy pictures to whet my appetite. I discovered that Roopa was hungry for sexual experiences, and I was all too happy to indulge her.

My office became our secret corner and Roopa would come and pleasure me whenever we had the chance to be alone. Much to my surprise, I had never seen her naked or even kissed her. As one can imagine, I was going crazy with lust by now and was aching for more action. I raised the idea of taking things further but Roopa brushed it away and I decided it was best to go with it for now.

Things went on in this way for a couple of weeks. One afternoon, we were in my office and as had become our routine, Roopa was down on her knees pleasuring me. She was eagerly sucking on my cock and I was on the verge of coming when all of a sudden we heard the sound of heels walking towards the office. 

Roopa barely had enough time to stand up, and I was trying to close my pants as quickly as I could when we saw Vidya walk in.

“What are you two doing here?” she asked.

Looking down at the bulge in my pants, it did not take long for her to figure out what was going on. Me and Roopa stood in silence, struggling to find an explanation.

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by FlorianD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments