Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Intern - Part 3

"Jodie gets into deep water at work after sleeping with the wife of her Boss"

55
13 Comments 13
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is part 3 of the sordid tale of a naturally submissive young woman who discovers just what it takes to get a job. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Her inability to say No has resulted in her sleeping with both her lesbian Boss and her wife."

When Jodie woke up, the memories of the day before came flooding back; the flirting at lunch, the afternoon of amazing sex, and then the realisation that the woman she had spent the afternoon in bed with was her Boss’s wife.

“I’m so fucked,” Jodie told herself as she stared at the alarm clock. Willing the hands to run backwards so that she’d never have to go to work and face Marie Gallagher again. Finally, when she couldn’t put it off any longer, she crawled out of bed and stood under the shower, letting the water drum on her skin.

She pulled on the first pair of panties she could find from the drawer. There was no need to dress up if she was going to be fired. She slipped her stockinged feet into a pair of sensible flat shoes and reluctantly headed to work.

The offices of Burke and Hare Associates were as chaotic as ever. She said “hello” to the receptionist/gatekeeper Denise who scowled back. Jodie slumped into her seat behind her desk and opened her computer. There were seven emails from Marie, all telling her things that needed to be done ASAP. She chose what seemed the most straightforward and had got halfway through drafting the report analysis when the door of Marie’s office door opened and her dulcet tones barked for Jodie to “get your fucking ass in here now.”

Jodie swallowed and slowly walked across the room to Marie’s corner office.

“Come in and close the door,” Marie ordered, not looking up from whatever she was reading. Jodie stood in front of Marie’s desk, waiting, unsure what to do. Finally, Marie looked up.

“So, how’d it go yesterday?”

Jodie decided to stall for time as her mind whirled.

“With…?”

“With everything. I see you managed to do all the files and got the reports sent off, so thanks very much.” Marie smiled. “I guess I can trust you with some more responsibility now.”

Jodie’s brain froze. Marie was being nice. Marie was praising her. Marie was not killing her for sleeping with her wife. Just what was going on?

Jodie couldn’t help it. Her eyes flickered to the photograph on Marie’s desk. Marie and Zoe. Zoe and Marie. Hugging, kissing, drinking champagne together. Jodie thought she was going to be sick.

“Can I trust you, Jodie?”

Jodie’s mind snapped back.

“Of course, Ms Gallagher.”

“Good. It’s good to have secrets. Not having everything out in the open, don’t you think?”

Jodie nodded. She didn’t dare speak. She couldn’t work out where this was going.

“I mean, you kept Annabelle using you as a fucktoy a secret at university, didn’t you?”

Jodie felt the blush rising as she nodded. How she wished she hadn’t mentioned that during the interview.

“So I know you’ll keep us a secret too, won’t you?”

Jodie nodded again. She couldn’t remember if she’d told Zoe about Marie. She thought Zoe had assumed she was fucking Marie, but had Jodie confirmed it?

“Good girl,” Marie whispered as she pushed her chair back and spread her legs.

“Now get on your fucking knees and show me why I bother keeping you around.”

Jodie hurried around the desk and swiftly dropped to her knees. Marie’s dress was pulled up around her waist, and her knickers had already been removed. Jodie greedily pressed her face into Marie’s bush, her tongue lapped and licked along her slit.

"Mmmm, good girl,” Marie sighed. Her fingers stroked Jodie’s hair, gently caressing the back of her head as Jodie swirled her tongue around and around Marie’s clit.

“Denise was right, you’re such a little fucktoy.”

“Fuck… Denise.” the pit in Jodie’s stomach opened as she remembered Zoe and Jodie walking past Denise as they left the office for lunch.

“She increased the tempo as she lapped and licked, wanting to please Marie. Hoping against hope that Marie didn’t suspect anything.

Marie’s sighs and breathing became more erratic as her orgasm approached. Jodie could taste the creaminess of her juices. She pushed her tongue inside Marie, swirling it around as Marie cursed and swore and tugged at Jodie’s hair until, finally, she arched her back and came all over Jodie’s face.

Jodie slurped and licked and sucked as much of Marie’s cum as she could. Cleaning her Boss, wanting to be a good girl for her Miss.

Finally, Marie sat up and pushed Jodie away.

“OK, enough. You can go back to work now.”

“Yes, Miss.” Jodie stood up and headed to the door. Just as she put her hand on the door handle, Marie called after her, “What are you doing tonight?”

Fuxk, Jodie cursed under her breath. She was supposed to be meeting Zoe at eight.

“Umm, I’m meeting a friend for dinner.”

“Cancel.”

Jodie hung her head.

“Yes, Miss.”

“I’m meeting a client. It’d be good for you to meet and know who you’re dealing with. I’ll text you the details later. Off you go.”

Jodie sat at her desk. What a mess, she thought.

She sat at her desk and composed and deleted the same message over and over. Finally, she typed, ‘Hi Zoe, I’m so sorry but I have a work thing tonight. Can we reschedule? Jodie x’

As Jodie worked, she kept checking her phone, but Zoe hadn’t acknowledged her message. Marie left at lunchtime. Jodie heard her telling Denise that she was meeting her wife for lunch and she’d see her on Monday.

Jodie kept her head down and worked her way through the list of things Marie had left her. She sensed someone was standing by her desk. She looked up and was surprised to see Denise in front of her.

Denise was probably attractive once, she figured, but too many cigarettes had left her with puckered lips and no amount of foundation hid the deepening wrinkles. She must be nearly sixty, Jodie thought. Jodie wasn’t a huge fan of big boobs but Denise carried hers well and still had a tight waist and a big ass.

“Hi, Denise, can I help you?”

Denise put her hands on Jodie’s desk and leant in.

“You think you’re so clever, but you don’t have a clue.”

Jodie tried her best poker face but could feel the blush rising.

“I saw you leave and return yesterday and I saw who you left with and how long you were away.”

Jodie swallowed, trying to bluff it out.

“I still got my work done. Does it matter that I took a long lunch?”

Do you think Marie will think it doesn’t matter?”

Jodie paled. Surely she wouldn’t tell, would she?

“Look, Denise.” She tried placating her. “I’m sorry if I seemed flippant. What can I do...?” She faltered. What could she do? What would she do?

Denise smirked, then straightened up. “Follow me,” she ordered, and headed for Marie’s office.

Jodie reluctantly got to her feet and followed. What choice did she have? The office was almost deserted. Friday afternoon, and with the Boss away, everyone had taken that as a signal to knock off early. Jodie entered Marie’s office and closed the door behind her. She turned to face Denise.

“I know what you are, Jodie. I saw it the first day you arrived. When you left this office looking like a used fucktoy, everyone knew what you were.”

Jodie stared at the ground.

“You’re just a slut, Jodie. And if you want my silence, you’ll do what I want.”

Jodie felt her stomach drop. Reluctantly, she slowly nodded.

“What was that?”

“Yes, Miss,” Jodie whispered.

“Kneel,” Denise ordered, pointing to a spot in front of the desk. Jodie stepped forward and lowered herself down onto her knees. She looked up, silently waiting. She knew this was what she was. A slut. She’d slept with her Boss. She’d slept with her Boss’s wife. It was the same back in university. She’d slept with Annabelle and been used as a fucktoy then too. She didn’t say No. She never said No.

Denise stood in front of her. Jodie’s eyes were level with her waist. Denise slid the zip of her skirt down and the material pooled around her feet. Jodie’s eyes flickered to the pink lace panties. Not what I expected her to be wearing, she thought. Denise put her fingers in the waistband and pulled them down her thighs, revealing a shaved pussy.

Jodie went to lean in, to kiss her pussy but Denise put her hand on her head.

“Not yet, slut.”

She turned and faced the table. Fuck, Jodie thought as Denise pressed her ass out.

“Kiss my arse, Jodie.”

Jodie swallowed. The two saggy cheeks swayed in front of her. There were patches of cellulite visible on her thighs.

“Kiss my arse, Jodie. Show me what a good girl you can be.”

Jopdie swallowed, closed her eyes and leant forward. She pressed her lips to each cheek, giving both a swift peck on the cheek.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

“You can do better than that, Jodie,” Denise told her. “Kiss my star.”

Jodie felt her cheeks flush scarlet as the bush rose. She ran her hand over Denise’s arse and spread the flabby cheeks. She squeezed and pawed at them as she placed her face between them and pressed her lips to the crinkled, puckered star.

“Mmmm, that’s it. Now use your tongue.”

Jodie wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. She remembered when she was being interviewed in the same room. When she’d lowered her inhibitions and been used as a fucktoy. And now here she was again, on her knees, debasing herself even further.

Her tongue flickered over Denise’s ass. She licked and rimmed her. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the earthy taste and scent as she rimmed the old woman’s ass.

She could hear Denise masturbating as she licked. Denise kept up a running commentary, telling Jodie what a good little arse licker she was and how she was rubbing her clit as Jodie kissed her arse.

“Put it inside.”

Denise was panting. Her breathing was ragged. Jodie could hear the squelching as Denise moved her fingers in and out, masturbating as Jodie did what she was told. She pushed her tongue into Denise. She pushed against her tight hole, stabbing it with her pointed tongue.

“Oh my god, you’re such a fucking slut, Jodie Smith!”

Denise pressed her ass back against Jodie’s face and came. Jodie could smell the cum as it splattered against Denise’s hand. She knelt there, feeling the ripples move through Denise as she spasmed. Finally, she leant forward and slumped over the desk, leaving Jodie kneeling on the floor.

Eventually, Denise straightened and stood up. Jodie reached for the discarded panties and held them out for Denise to step into. She slid them up the woman’s legs, gazing at the droplets of cum splattered on her thighs as she did so. Then, once she’d helped Denise into her skirt, the older woman patted her on the head.

“You know, I called you a slut, but you’re not.” She paused. “You’re a whore, Jodie Smith.”

Jodie looked up at her, trying to formulate the sentence, trying to think of something to say to defend herself.

“You’re just a cheap whore, buying my silence by kissing my ass.”

Denise moved to the door but stopped with her hand on the handle. She turned to look at Jodie, still kneeling on the floor. “You’ve bought it… for now.”

When Denise had left, Jodie used a wipe to clean Denise from her face. She shuddered as Denise’s final words stuck in her head. “For now.”

Just what had she got herself into?

She packed up her stuff and headed for the door. Denise was back at her desk as she passed the reception desk.

“Goodnight, fucktoy. See you Monday”

Jodie couldn't be bothered replying and just raised her middle finger instead.

She showered when she got home. She washed Marie and Denise from her face and hair. She stood under the stream of hot water and wished it was Zoe she was meeting rather than Marie.

She arrived at the restaurant about ten minutes early. Marie had texted her the address and said it was an important client and to dress to impress. When she googled the place and saw what it was like, she pulled out her sexiest outfit. The bralette and panties were red silk and lace. When she put them on, it felt as if she was still naked. The whisps of fabric kissed her skin and tantalised her nipples and pussy. She’d chosen a red dress that was demure enough not to scream SLUT but tight enough and short enough to show off her figure.

She tottered into the bar on heels that were slightly too tall and gave Marie’s name to the concierge. He informed her she was early, that Ms Gallagher’s party hadn’t arrived yet and she could wait at the bar.

She slid onto a bar stool and ordered a gin and tonic from a barman who seemed more interested in ogling her than serving her. She stirred the tonic into the gin and listened to the ice clinking. She raised the glass to her lips and almost choked when she saw Zoe reflected in the mirror behind the bar.

“Zoe,” she called out and was rewarded with one of Zoe’s dazzling smiles.

“Oh my god, Jodie,” Zoe cried. She stepped closer and enveloped Jodie in a hug. Jodie inhaled the scent of her perfume. Flashbacks to yesterday filled her head. Memories of Zoe pleasuring her, her pleasuring Zoe, the two of them entwined on Zoe’s bed.

Zoe released her and stepped back, but didn’t remove her hands from Jodie’s hips.

“Fuck, you look fabulous,” she whispered as she took in Jodie’s outfit.

“So do you,” Jodie blushed. Zoe looked as gorgeous as she’d remembered. The caramel-coloured silk blouse and navy skirt framed her figure, accentuating those perfect tits and tight ass.

“What are you doing here?” they both asked at the same time and then laughed. Jodie blushed, ran her fingers through her hair and explained she was meeting her Boss and an important client for a client meeting.

“So they aren’t here yet?” Zoe asked in a whispered, conspiratorial voice.

When Jodie shook her head, Zoe took her hand and whispered “Come on.”

When Jodie slid off the stool, Zoe released her hand and walked straight towards the bathrooms. When Jodie entered, Zoe was waiting in the furthest stall, the door half open.

Zoe reached out, grabbed her wrist and pulled her in, locking the door behind them. She pushed Jodie against the wall, kissing her hard on the mouth. One hand held her long dark hair while the other slid its way over her, feeling her, squeezing her tits through the dress.

Zoe’s fingers slid down Jodie’s body and up under her dress. She gripped the waistband of her knickers, tugged them down over her hips and down to her knees. Her fingers ran over her mound, brushing the curls before turning her hand and cupping Jodie’s pussy. She smirked as she felt that Jodie’s labia were already slick with her juices.

Zoe slid her middle finger along Jodie's wet needy slit from perineum to clit hood, hearing her gasp as her finger traced her folds. Zoe’s finger pushed the hood up, feeling the pearl ease out. It throbbed as Zoe’s fingers smeared Jodie’s juices over it.

Jodie shuffled her legs wider apart as she leant against the wall of the cubicle. Her mouth opened in a needy sigh as Zoe pressed her hand against her, two fingers crossed like a corkscrew slowly screwed their way into her wet velvet hole.

Zoe’s mouth moved along Jodie’s jaw, kissing her neck as she pushed her fingers deeper inside, feeling her pussy walls gripping them. Her other hand still gripped Jodie’s hair, pulling on it, forcing her to look up towards the ceiling as she was fingerfucked hard and fast.

The noise of girls outside in the bathroom caused Zoe to pause for a second, then, with a grin, she put her hand over Jodie’s mouth and shoved her fingers harder inside her. Squelching noises accompanied every thrust as juices ran down Zoe’s hand. Jodie’s eyes bulged. Her breath came in little pants as Zoe smothered her face. Her hips bucked, she thrashed against the wall and then with a muffled cry, she orgasmed on Zoe’s hand.

Zoe held her there against the wall, letting her tremors subside, letting her pussy ripple as the aftershocks ran through her. Finally, as the aftershocks subsided, She removed her fingers from Jodie’s pussy and mouth at the same time. Jodie slumped back against the wall, Zoe held up her fingers, staring intently at the creamy cum smeared over her hand. She wiped her fingers on Jodie; 's neck, smearing her juices over her like perfume.

Zoe stepped back, unlocked the door and walked out, leaving Jodie to search for her knickers.

“You fucking slut!”

Jodie froze. Marie was standing in the bathroom, staring at Zoe, staring through the open stall door at Jodie reaching for her knickers.

Zoe laughed. Jodie couldn’t believe it. She watched open-mouthed as Zoe slowly licked her fingers clean. Zoe swirled her tongue around each digit and licked her palm, never breaking eye contact with Marie.

“She tastes so fucking delicious, no wonder you wanted to keep her to yourself.”

Zoe walked past Marie and out of the bathroom, calling out “I’ll see you at home, darling,” before letting the door close behind her.

Jodie swallowed. Marie’s face was like thunder. Jodie cringed and waited for the explosion. Jodie was just trying to decide if she should rush at Marie and throw her off-balance so she could get out of the bathroom when Marie spoke. Her voice was icy calm.

“I’ll see you at work on Monday, Jodie. Just go home now.”

She stepped to the side and watched as Jodie crumpled her knickers into the palm of her hand and quickly left the bathroom.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Jodie thought as she left the restaurant. She looked both ways, up and down the street but there was no sign of Zoe.

How could she face work on Monday morning? How could she face Marie again after this?

What had she got herself into? Jodie thought.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments