Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We meet again at your apartment, but this time Mia is there. I ask you whether you have heard anything from Kira since our last session and you say you think she's making good progress with her boyfriend, but it will take a while before she experiences anything like we did. Mia looks a little mystified because these are now secret, individual sessions, and (unless Kira has told her) she does not really know what has happened between us.

We all sit to talk and you ask Mia what help she thinks we can give her today. She is obviously nervous and a little reserved about explaining, but she starts (as Kira had) by saying how much the training on blowjobs had helped her and her boyfriend. He now loves her to take control and to pleasure him that way, but when it comes to fucking, he always wants to be in control and thinks he's doing a great job.

Mia is obviously a little less certain of that! She explains that she thinks her boyfriend's cock is about the same length as mine but a little less thick, and she feels that she needs to be more in control and to be able to grip him much more tightly.

"Well, the camera is running already," you say, "so it's probably worth starting by taking Simon's measurements; I don't think we've ever done that, have we?"

You are both a bit surprised at my willingness to accept this, but I say that it doesn't matter that much, size varies a bit depending on how excited one is, and it's how it is used that makes the difference.

First, though, I have to get hard. You immediately volunteer, because you know that your involvement later in this private session for Mia is likely to be limited. We still haven't had the private session I promised you, because you felt it was only fair to give priority to Mia's needs. Our own session will have to wait even longer!

While Mia watches, you drop to your knees in front of me, pulling down my trousers to show my semi-hard cock. While I stand in front of you both, you grasp my cock firmly and slowly massage it to full size, but (just to make sure) you also wrap your lips around the head and suck hard and deep, while looking up into my eyes. I think that probably adds a little more to my size and though there could still be more to add, there is a danger that you will bring me off too soon. While you suck, I ask Mia to bring over a fabric tape measure I can see in a nearby sewing kit, and she does so.

Studying me closely, she says, "Yes, I think my man is just as long, but thinner than Simon."

You say, "Well, we should have a record of this anyway," and give my cock a couple of encouraging stokes before picking up the measure. While Mia films, you press the end of the measure against the root of my cock, at the belly, and stretch it along my cock, to the very tip. "Hmm," you say, "It says seven inches, which I would have guessed anyway, but I suspect it can get bigger when you are 'in the heat of action', so to speak. I think the head itself looks about one inch long, but I know that can swell more than it is now. When you are ready to cum, it sometimes looks as though it might burst!" you giggle. "Let's measure around, just below the head and at the base."

Mia is staring hard and thinks maybe I am a little bit longer than her boyfriend, after all, but most certainly thicker. You look at me and wink, whispering quietly that the difference must be quite big, for Mia to say that. You wrap the tape around just below my cock-head and can't resist a quick kiss and suck of it.

"OK, that says six inches around. But these measurements don't do justice to the beautiful shape of your cock; it's just so perfect. Let's try at the base now," you say, wrapping the tape tightly around me. "That's seven inches around at that maximum point when you're fully penetrating; very nice too!"

Mia says her man just wouldn't tolerate such a measure being taken at all, but this close study of me convinces her that he has "a little less girth."

Again, you smile and wink at me.

"I don't think that's a big problem," she says, "but when he fucks me, it all happens so quickly, just like it did when he used to fuck my face. He's learned to let me take my time over a blowjob, but often doesn't let me finish him off, because he wants to lay me down and fuck me."

I ask what positions they use, and she says usually Missionary, but sometimes he fucks her from behind. It is always quick, though, and she doesn't like him to think she isn't satisfied, so she will always tell him it was great. "Even when he fucks me from behind and gets as deep as he can, it's his length I feel. I don't feel he's stretching me and I worry about whether he feels my pussy isn't tight enough."

You are both still on your knees in front of me, with a camera trained on my cock, and now Mia can't resist reaching out to touch me while she talks. She grasps the shaft of my cock and says, "You know, I think you're a bit harder than my man gets too."

I say that he is probably in too much of a hurry to please her and may lack confidence that he can keep a firm cock for very long. That may also encourage him to finish quickly and she needs to give him confidence that he can last as long as she needs him to.

We all agree that Mia needs to inspire her man to let her take more control of the final fuck, as well as the blowjobs. She needs to take as long as possible over fucking, to give him more confidence, and given what she has said about his girth, she needs to practice gripping his cock with her pussy. That will not just make him feel bigger to her, but it will give him very good sensations too.

You suggest that when she is alone, she should take something like a pencil into her pussy and practice gripping it.

"I'm sure he's much bigger than a pencil," you laugh, "but if you can grip one firmly, he will certainly feel it when you grip him!"

I suggest that we move to your bedroom again, and say, "I think Michelle can help you here, Mia, just as much as I can. You need to learn to dominate your man more, to lay him on the bed and take control of the fucking."

You agree, and say, "If necessary, you can always tie him down! Most men love to be restrained if they've got a lover who knows how to pleasure them. It's just like the first course we did, but using your pussy instead of your mouth! If you want to practice with Simon, I'm sure he will tell you what the best techniques are and you can get used to these feelings of control, and really squeezing a cock."

Mia's face shines and she uses both hands to draw back her black hair while her mouth pouts. I remember that although she has a fairly small mouth, she could take my cock deeper than Kira (though not as deep as you!). I also remember that she had a very neatly trimmed pussy, and more prominent pussy lips than Kira. She seems a little hesitant and says, "I know we've sucked Simon in these courses before, and of course, you Michelle, have fucked him right in front of us! But he hasn't fucked Kira or me before; unless he did in Kira's private session?”

We smile and she just says, "O My God, you did fuck Kira, didn't you! I thought that might be. Well, if she can, so can I, but I am a little bit nervous, Simon. Believe it or not, my boyfriend is the only man I've ever fucked, so I don't have any real experience."

You say, “Don't worry Mia, the idea is just to give you more confidence in managing your man, so we will take it steadily and I will be here recording it all. You can be sure Simon will treat you kindly and only do what you want.”

She finds this reassuring and I ask her to strip for me. She takes this quite literally and begins a beautiful performance for us both, slowly and silently removing her clothes, one by one, while fixing her gaze on my eyes. I find it very erotic and notice how stylish all her clothes are as they fall away, to reveal her slim body, small breasts, and slim hips above a neat trimming of rich black hair between her legs. You are shifting in your seat too and noticing the effect of Mia's performance on my cock. You reach across to stroke me while Mia kicks aside the last remnants of her clothes.

"Wow," I say "That was fantastic! No wonder your boyfriend needs to fuck you quickly!"

“I've never done that for him, though," Mia admits, "because I feel too self-conscious. But if you think he'd enjoy it...”

"You might have to tie him down before you start!" I say. "But that could be a good way to get him excited and to emphasise that you are taking control."

You grasp my cock and lead me to the bed.

"What happens now?" says Mia.

"Well, if I'm understanding the thinking, we need him to lay on the bed. He has such great self-control that we probably don't need to physically restrain him. At least not unless you can get him so excited that he loses it! I do have some restraints, which I could recommend you use for your man, and give you some tips on how to get him to accept them. I don't think he'll argue if you persuade him the way I suggest. But for now, Simon, lay on the bed for us, on your back, with that gorgeous cock pointing up, and tell Mia what you want her to do."

I follow your instructions and you and Mia sit either side of me, on the bed. You reach out to grasp my cock and Mia does likewise. You reach for a tube of lube and squirt a little onto your hand and some into Mia's hands too.

"We need to prepare him first, Mia," you say, "this might be a good way to start with your boyfriend too, if he will only lie back and enjoy it, like Simon does."

So, I am lying on your bed, with you and Mia sitting either side of me, and with your hands poised over my erect cock, preparing to lubricate me for action! I swallow hard and stare at the ceiling, putting myself entirely in your hands- literally- and lie still while the two of you stroke my cock gently.

Even without looking, I think I can tell which are your hands (a little more confident and strong in their grip, drifting down to cup my balls) and Mia's (a little smaller and more delicate, with a slightly hesitant approach). You are discussing me as you stroke and Mia reaffirms that I am a little thicker than her boyfriend; this is what seems to concern her most. She repeats that she is a bit anxious, because he is the only man who has ever fucked her, so this has to be kept top secret.

MARGARETTE_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MARGARETTE_TS

You say, "Look, Mia. You are doing this because you care about your man and want to find ways to give him more pleasure; and yourself, of course, but there's nothing wrong with that. A session with Simon will help both of you to enjoy your fucking more. It worked with the blowjobs, didn't it!?"

"It did," says Mia, "and I do want to learn, it's just that actual fucking seems much more serious than a blowjob."

I interrupt your conversation to say, "Hello, I am still here, you know! When you've finished with the preparations, perhaps I can explain what I suggest happens. Don't worry, Mia, if you get concerned at any stage, we can just stop. If I need to finish in some other way, I'm sure Michelle will be more than ready to help! I already owe her one more fuck, after Kira's training."

"You're right, Simon. Let's get started," you say, "What do you want Mia and I to do?"

"Well, I think Mia should straddle me and get herself comfortable first. Then she should take my cock inside her. Perhaps you can help guide her? I think all this should happen as slowly as possible, so Mia can get real confidence in this new position, and own it when she introduces her man to the idea."

"I agree," you say, "Mia should tell him that I have described this to her, and recommend it for them, just because I enjoy it so much. And that is true, after all."

Mia straddles my body, lying flat on top of me with her small breasts pressed against my chest, and her head on one side as though she doesn't want to look at me. Her belly is pressing on my lubed cock and you ask her to part her legs and shift up a little so that you can grasp my cock and pull it vertically up between her thighs. As she does this, her breasts rise to the level of my face and when I briefly lick her nipples, she smiles a nervous smile at me and grins.

"This might be easier than I thought," she says, but gives a start as you move the head of my cock up and down the groove of her pussy lips, which have steadily swollen and spread as we proceed.

You locate the head of my cock between the inner lips of her pussy, with only the very tip pressing into her, and say "She's ready now, Simon, what next?"

I explain that I want Mia to gradually, and very slowly, raise her body upwards, so that she is sitting up on my cock. She can do this at her own speed, feeling every bit of my cock enter her and pausing whenever she might want.

"Remember that you are in control," I say, "so there's nothing at all to worry about. Just note and enjoy all the sensations."

She grunts as she raises her body and my cock slips inexorably further and further inside her.

You are filming this in close-up, from behind Mia, and you say, "God, Mia, how can you do that so slowly! You have great control over your body. I think I would just have rammed myself down onto Simon and impaled myself on that cock!"

Finally, Mia is fully engaged and shuts her eyes as she says, "I don't think I've ever felt so full in my life! It's wonderful. Do you want me to move up and down now?"

I tell her that I want her to do whatever gives her the most pleasure and to remember that she is completely in charge now. However, I suggest that before we start actively fucking, she should explore trying to grip my cock with her vagina, then to squeeze it if she can, and create a rhythm of squeezing and relaxing while she sits impaled upon me. I know how pleasurable this is for the man, and I guess for her, too.

Mia has good control of her body and muscles and I tell her I can feel her gripping me. I'm sure her man will love this. She says, yet again, that he is a little less wide than me, but I assure her that he will feel her squeezing him.

"Now, just slide very slowly up and down," I say, "and if you want to, you can combine that with the 'squeeze and relax' method. Just take it very slowly, and enjoy all the feelings."

I can see that you are getting very hot and bothered, filming my cock sliding gently in and out of Mia and listening to my calm instructions. You are filming with one hand and playing with your own pussy with the other. Your breathing gets faster, just as Mia begins to move faster and faster too, up and down on my cock. But you both gasp when I grab Mia's hips and stop her at the end of a thrust.

I say, “That's great Mia, but you want to make this last as long as possible, don't you? When your man finally cums, you want him to have the most fantastic feelings, so that he will want to do this again (and again, probably). You also need to be conscious of building up your own pleasure to the absolute maximum, before the final release for you both, ideally at the same time!"

"But I was in control and I wanted to fuck you; what else is there I can do? I just need to feel you cum inside me, and pretty soon, too!"

I explain that her man will love what she has been doing, but she has to understand that men are also driven by visual stimulus. That is probably one reason why her man likes to fuck her from behind sometimes. It isn't just the depth of penetration, but the fact that simply by looking down, he can see his own cock sliding in and out, in and out, of her pussy, and he must find that very exciting, just as I do.

Mia groans and says, "So, do you want me to stop now, and just let you fuck me from behind?"

You say, "No, Mia, I think I understand what Simon means. He does want to fuck you from behind, but with you still in control. I don't think you even have to let his cock out of you, as you are so very lithe and agile. So can you sit up vertically on Simon's cock, and slowly, very slowly, lift one leg over his body."

Mia says she's not sure whether she can do this, but sits up on me and brings her knees forward, so she's squatting over my cock, with her feet flat on the bed, either side of me.

"We could help you, Mia," I say, “but we won't be there when you're with your man! The trick is to turn yourself around, without disengaging completely, so that you are facing my feet. You will feel some different sensations as you do it and so will your man because all the angles of engagement will change as you turn. But remember, there is no hurry and you are in charge."

She sighs, and says, “I just want you to cum soon! But I suppose I did ask to be taught, so I will try this." She lifts herself, so that only the head of my cock stays inside her, and turns slowly on me. I spread my legs so that she can get one foot firmly between them. She is sitting side-saddle on me now, and says, "God, that feels strange but very nice!"

Slowly, she turns fully around, and kneels again, but now facing my feet. "Christ, that feels so big now," she says as she settles down on my cock again.

I tell her to lean forwards, putting her hands on my knees, and feel how much deeper inside her my cock seems. I say, "Michelle will bring the camera round this side now, so you can see what your man will see. His cock is held vertically and he can watch as you pump up and down on it. Don't let him hurry you. You can take as much time as you want, pause whenever you want, keep him waiting, but tell him when you're ready for him to cum inside you. Tell him you really WANT it, then just go for it."

You come round to my head, and whisper, "Simon, this is a fabulous lesson; you should charge for it! I will lie here by you and film Mia from your point of view, but do you mind if I play too? "

While Mia slowly rises and falls on my cock, you gently lick my nipples and stroke my belly with your hand. It helps to distract me from the sight of Mia fucking my cock, with increasing speed and firmness, but her groans increase in volume and speed until I can't ignore them anymore. "Just tell me when you're ready, Mia," I say.

You say, "I'm sure she is, Simon!" and Mia confirms, by saying "Simon, Simon, please, please CUM... if you don't explode soon, I'm sure I will!" She is still leaning forwards, so I can see her pussy pumping up and down on me, but she takes one hand from my knee and reaches between my legs to grasp my balls and squeeze them.

You say, "Please Simon, let her finish the lesson now!"

That finally allows me to relax and let my cock swell to its maximum. I say, "Now, Mia," and she squeals as she feels the cum pumping from my balls, through my cock and up deep inside her. After a couple more thrusts down on me, she lifts a little too high, and my cock springs out of her, to slap wetly on my belly, as she stops moving.

While I watch the cum oozing from her gaping pussy, you benefit from the very last surge of my cum, splattering your face as you lie with your head on my chest. You squeal too, then stroke the next drops of cum from my cock, which you now take into your mouth. While Mia collapses forward on my thighs, you suck the very last remnants of cum from my softening cock. She is unaware that you have shared the benefits of her work, but you whisper to me, "I taste Mia and you; it is quite different from the taste of Kira and you!"

We rest awhile, all in a tangle, but gradually disengage to sit up and talk. You tell Mia that everything was recorded and you will review the tape with her another day, to make sure she understood all the lessons she could take towards her next encounter with her boyfriend.

Sounding drunk with pleasure, Mia says, "That was the most fulfilling fuck of my life. I was in charge, and yet I knew I was pleasing you as well as myself! Thank you so much, Simon, and you, Michelle, for helping so much. It's so nice to be able to get your advice and practical help from Simon too. Like I said, that was the first time anyone but my boyfriend had fucked me, and Simon, you are just magnificent! I will take all these lessons home and I know I can always ask you if there is anything else I need."

"Just remember Mia; I didn't fuck you, you fucked me, and if you perform like that for your man, he should be very well-satisfied. Just remember, it was Michelle who advised you on all this; and try not to use my name accidentally when you fuck your man!"

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments