Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter V: Exposure

"A shy, young girl reveals herself to the young man who’s caught her attention"

5
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I honestly don’t know who was more shocked; me or Lincoln. The instructor’s lecture faded out of earshot for me as we locked eyes. He looked me with what appeared to be a mix of surprise and curiosity. I searched for any indication of anger or disgust, but I couldn’t find any sign as I studied him. Suddenly I heard my cue; my breathing quickening as I came to terms with what I was about to do.

Stepping forward, I tugged the robe’s sash, feeling it come undone. My hands shook slightly as I reached up and slid the garment down my shoulders. As it pooled to the floor, I found myself trying to discreetly look at Lincoln, trying to gauge what he was thinking. His face betrayed nothing, and he turned away briefly to get his pencil set ready.

Without further hesitation I walked over to the couch and sat. Reclining back, I brought my legs up to stretch along the couch’s length and put my arms up, bending them at the elbow before placing my hands behind my head.

This session I was meant to emulate Francisco Goya’s La Maja Desnuda. My bare breasts prominently stood out, and I could faintly feel that now-familiar tingle between my legs. Despite it being warm in the studio, I could feel my nipples start to harden slightly. I couldn’t believe it, but I was actually feeling aroused by the situation.

Not only that, but I felt liberated; no longer feeling suffocated by my own insecurities. I felt powerful; strong; sexy. To have found the confidence to do something this bold made me feel comfortable in my own body for the first time in a very long time, if ever.

 

 

It felt as though the two hours flew by as I watched the students become engrossed in their work, intensely studying every aspect of my body as they drew on their canvases. Soon the instructor signaled to me that class was over. Standing, I quickly picked up the robe and put it on, tying it off before exiting the stage.

The students where in the process of packing up as I entered the changing room. I slumped down in the chair, the shock finally setting in. I was just naked in front of a group of strangers… and Lincoln. I wasn’t sure what to say to him after what just happened, but obviously we had to have a conversation. I reached into my backpack for my phone, already devising a text for him.

I hadn’t noticed the studio had grown silent until I heard Lincoln quietly call out, “Calamity?”

Dropping my phone on my pile of clothes, I hesitated before walking to the doorway. The studio was empty expect for Lincoln, who had his hands shoved into the pockets of his hoodie and a sheepish look on his face.

I found myself anxiously playing with the sash on my robe, “I didn’t know you were taking an art class…”

Lincoln shifted uncomfortably, “Yeah, I kept art as my minor… I didn’t know you were planning to be a model.”

I blushed and shifted my gazing to the floor, “It’s a very recent development… I want to feel free, and I thought maybe this would help me figure out what that means to me… I was going to tell you if this first session went well, but I guess we can skip that bit now.”

He laughed and took a couple steps closer to me, “Well… How’d you feel about doing it?”

Looking up at him, I still didn’t see any anger or disgust. I reflected for a moment before finally saying, “I really enjoyed it, it was liberating and made me feel sexy… but I kept wondering what you were thinking.”

Lincoln seemed to struggle with what he wanted to say, “I was definitely surprised - but not in a bad way - I wanted to say something, but I didn’t want to seem unprofessional or put you in an awkward situation… I’ll also admit I never thought this is how I’d see you naked for the first time,” we both laughed at that, “but mostly, I think you’re really brave for doing it.”

He stepped even closer to me; I could feel his body heat through the thin fabric of my robe. His hand found my chin, tilting my face up towards his, “And, to be completely honest, I wanted to take you on that couch the moment this robe came off.”

I blushed at that, my heart beginning to race again. His scruff brushed against my cheek as he leaned down to kiss me. It was sweet and filled me with warmth as we pulled apart Lincoln took my hand in his, gesturing for me to follow him, “Let me show you my work.”

 

 

He led me over to his easel; his arm hugging my waist as he uncovered the canvas. I gasped as I saw myself through Lincoln’s eyes. The legs I often felt were gangly appeared long and toned as they rested on the couch. My boyish figured was gone, replaced instead with gentle, welcoming curves. My small breasts appeared perky and full, capped by small, pink nipples that begged to be teased. The face I’d always viewed as plain now seemed captivating; dark eyes that radiated intelligence and mystery; long lashes that gave a hint of modesty; a slightly pouty mouth fighting back a coquettish smile with a gentle bite of the lower lip. My long blonde hair cascaded over the couch and along my naked body, further accentuating each curve.

I was in awe as I looked up at him, “Lincoln… this is beautiful - You made me look beautiful.”

He reached over to brush a stray lock of hair from my face, “You’re already beautiful, I just put pencil to paper.”

A wicked desire popped into my head, one I very much wanted to act on. I walked over to the studio door and locked it. Turning around, I saw Lincoln give me a quizzical look. I started to walk back to him, teasing the sash of my robe as I did. Slowly I untied it, allowing the robe to open and fall to the ground. That same look of lust and desire I’d seen on Lincoln’s face on our first date returned as he watched me saunter back over to him. He seemed mesmerized by the sway of my hips, and as I stopped just a couple of feet before him, he shook his head as if coming out of a daydream.

MiaAmbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaAmbert

I reached out and traced my fingers across his chest, feeling his heart race as I began to trail down his torso, “Please touch me.”

Lincoln’s breathing grew slightly ragged as he stepped closer, his hand cupping my left breast. His thumb gently traced over my nipple as his other hand grasped my waist. By this point both of my hands were resting on his belt.

I leaned in and kissed Lincoln softly before whispering, “I’ve been wanting to do this for a while.”

 

 

Without further hesitation, I nimbly undid his belt and jeans. Kneeling before Lincoln, I glanced up at him, enjoying the look of desperation on his face. Soon I had his semi-hard cock in my hand, gently stroking it as I threw him a devilish grin. Leaning in, I began to run my tongue along his shaft, flicking the tip across the head. I repeated this a few more times before I took his cock in my mouth.

He was a lot bigger than I was used to; probably about 8 inches or so. I started off with the head, gently sucking and teasing it. I could feel Lincoln rest a hand on my head, his fingers entangling in my hair, “Fuck, Calamity…”

I paused briefly, still stroking him, “You okay?”

He seemed almost intoxicated, his hips rocking slightly, “Yeah, it just feels so fucking good.”

Smiling, I turned my attention back to his cock, taking even more of his length in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down a few times, slowly taking more. Lincoln’s groans, mixed with the slow rocking of his hips, served to encourage me. After a few minutes I began to bob my head a little faster, one of my hands reaching up to gently cup and play with his balls.

Lincoln began to moan a little louder before gritting his teeth, his voice becoming husky, “Fuck, I’m not going to be able to hold on much longer if you keep that up.”

I stopped for a moment, teasing him, “Good.”

Quickly I got back into a rhythm, sucking his cock as I continued playing with his balls. I could tell Lincoln was getting close as his breathing picked up, his hips thrusting slightly and his fingers entangling in my hair.

“I’m gonna cum,” I looked up at him without taking my mouth off his cock, trying to relay a look of understanding.

Suddenly I felt a burst of warm liquid, followed by several more as he groaned. Once I was sure he was finished I sat back, swallowing every drop. Lincoln quickly pulled me to my feet and kiss me deeply.

“How the hell did you know how to do that?” He stared at me in amazement.

Kissing him back, I laughed, “I’m a virgin, not a nun! Are you complaining?”

Lincoln chuckled and sighed, holding me tighter, “I’m definitely not.”

His arms were still wrapped around me, his face buried in my hair, “Hey, Lincoln, I should get dressed before someone comes by to find that door locked.”

Without warning, I was being lifted up and carried towards the reclining couch, one leg straddled on either side of Lincoln’s waist.

I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he whispered, “I’m not done with you yet.”

 

 

Lincoln was showering me in kisses, trailing from my mouth to along my jaw, finding their way along the side of my neck. I moaned softly, feeling myself getting more aroused as his scruff brushed against my bare, sensitive skin. My legs were still locked around Lincoln’s waist as his hands gripped my hips. Reaching the couch, he carefully set me down and knelt before me.

He continued to kiss along my collarbone, making his way slowly down to my chest. I watched as his mouth trailed towards my left breast, his tongue teasingly flicking my nipple. At the same time his hand was cupping my other breast, his fingers gently pinching the nipple. With each touch I could feel a spark shooting from my nipples to my clit. My back arched in pleasure as he teased my nipple with his teeth, the slight pain feeling absolutely exquisite.

I cried out in pleasure before biting my lip to keep from making even more noise. After a few more minutes of this, Lincoln pulled back slightly, laying a soft kiss on each of my nipples before continuing his journey down my body.

My breath grew shallower as he ventured further down my abdomen; each kiss sending a jolt of electricity between my legs. Soon Lincoln made his way to the top of my mound and stopped, looking up at me with a serious expression, “Do you want me to continue?”

Propping myself up on my elbows, I exclaimed, “Of course I do!”

With that Lincoln parted my legs, and I felt both nervous and excited for him to get a proper look at my pussy. What if he didn’t like it? God, that would be the final nail in the coffin, I’d have to join a convent at that point! As if sensing my worries, Lincoln looked up and gave me a reassuring smile, “You’ve got nothing to worry about, Calamity. I think you’re perfect the way you are… I don’t ever want you to feel pressured into anything, so please tell me to stop if you start to feel uncomfortable, okay?”

I nodded, “I trust you, Lincoln.”

 

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Calamity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments