Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dr. Cox Pt. 2

"The second and final chapter. A medical exam with a sexy female doctor takes an interesting turn, years later...."

18
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Based on a true story that continues to this day."

She texted me back almost immediately, saying that, before the end of the night, she badly wanted my cock in her mouth.

She asked where I lived so she could drive over and pick me up soon. I told her. She said she'd be there in half an hour.

I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and went down t,o the apartment building lobby to wait for her.

Within ten minutes or so, a black Mercedes coupe pulled up in front of my building and parked. I couldn't believe what was happening. A hot female doctor was picking me up in her car (a luxury car) and was probably going to give me a blowjob, either in the car or back at her place.

The windows were tinted. I started walking out of the building as the passenger side window came down. I couldn't see her yet, as it was dark, but I heard her sexy voice telling me to hop in. That sexy English voice.

When I opened the door, what I saw next blew me away. Here was Dr. Cox, sitting at the wheel in a black leather mini-skirt that was hiked up a bit. Leaning back in her seat and looking at me coyly, her long legs were parted. Her left hand rested on top of the wheel, and her right hand gently gripped the stick shift. What a stunner. She had bright red lipstick on, and her radiant red hair was flowing down.

Right away, I could see a bit of her panties, snug against her crotch, slightly peeking out from beneath her skirt. They were light purple. She had garters on that connected to matching sheer pantyhose, finely laced at the edges. She looked so hot and ready. I knew right away what I was in for.

She wore a form-fitting pink t-shirt that had been cut off around the waist. It nicely revealed her toned torso and curvy hips. She appeared to be braless, and her heavy tits were expanding her shirt in such a sexy way. Her large nipples were hard and poking through her shirt fabric. What a sight. Her seatbelt pressed down diagonally between her breasts, making them stand out even more. With all of this, I could feel a large lump developing in my linen pants.

As I sat down and shut the door, she unbuckled herself and immediately came in near to me for a very passionate and sloppy kiss. Biting my lip, she whispered to me that my text messages had made her way too horny.

She reached over for my seatbelt and pulled it across my shoulder and waist. Clicking the buckle in, she kissed me again while slowly running her hand up my leg. Her hand stopped once it reached my cock head. She pinched it lightly, then glided her fingers the rest of the way over the fabric containing my fattening bulge. Down the left leg of my lightweight linen pants, she began fondling and squeezing. She was breathing heavily. She then said she might not get me back to her place without pulling over somewhere first, to unbuckle my pants and suck me off. My eyes widened.

With repeated squeezes and strokes, my cock lengthened from a soft 7" to about 8" down my pant leg. As it hardened, I felt it move through the leg opening of my briefs and further down my leg to about 9" long. She gasped and kept squeezing my bulge. I was still partially erect, but thickening to the degree that I was stretching out the fabric of my pant leg considerably. I thought it might burst out if she kept doing that! 

Squeezing the shaft and fondling the head through the fabric, she told me how meaty and long I was, and admitted to me how she had remembered my huge cock and balls from the first time she saw me naked. If you recall, this was during that physical examination years back. She said she was so turned on by my hanging meat that day, that she began to salivate. Afterward, she had to lock herself in her office so she could masturbate. She said she had thought about me for years later, often while touching herself, and kept hoping to see me come into her clinic again.

I told her I had always fantasized about her body too, and that my erection during the physical exam was purely about her. She then smiled and squeezed my cock again more firmly through the fabric and with both hands.

Finally letting go of my penis after another sloppy kiss, she then hastily went back into her seat and buckled up. She said she was going to pull over somewhere nearby and park the car where there would be more privacy. She drove about a block or so and pulled over into an empty parking lot. We were surrounded by trees and bushes. She put the vehicle in park and turned off the engine. While looking through her rear-view mirror and around through the windows, she pressed a button which locked the car doors.

I just continued to sit there as she proceeded to turn on some music. It was ambient techno that was quite tasteful. She asked me if I minded the music. I said no, and that I quite liked what she was playing already. The moon through the sunroof, in combination with parking lot lamps, provided just enough light that I could easily see her pretty face and sexy body.

She unbuckled herself again and got close once more. She said to reach down and slide my seat back, which I did. She also told me to angle my seat so I could lay back a bit, but not fully. As I did this, she quickly pulled off her shirt. Out fell the most beautifully shaped, full breasts I'd seen in a long time. Her nipples were about as wide around as the tip of my pinky finger and her areolae were raised and puffy. Soft, pink circles, each about the diameter of a red wine bottle. She smiled as I looked at her in awe.

She sat up and took her high heels off her feet. Getting up so that her knees were planted in her seat, she then hiked her skirt up over her sexy ass. I could see her purple panties fully now. They perfectly accentuated a very beautiful crotch and a pair of shapely hips. The fabric was thin and somewhat sheer to my eyes. I could trace out the lines of her vulva lips and her neatly trimmed red bush over top. Wow. She was so hot all over. She was so fit. Tight, curvy, and sexy in all the right spots. She was absolutely beautiful. Her snow-white skin, her tits, her flowing hair, and her sexy figure had me in pieces.

I looked at her face and I saw her unconsciously bite her lips. Her tongue moistened them briefly while her eyes glanced at my bulging groin and leg area.

She leaned over the padded console of her car, and her large breasts swayed down gently over me in the moonlight. I could see her amazing ass bent over in the reflection of the tinted car windows and sunroof. Her skimpy panties went up high over her hips into a thong that ran down her ass crack and underneath. A drop-dead gorgeous yoga ass, indeed.

As I was positioned comfortably, with my seat angled back, she once again ran one of her hands up the length of my leg and thigh, lightly running her nails over my now massive and fully hardened bulge. I was so hard now. Instead of squeezing it through the fabric again, this time she began unbuckling and unzipping my pants slowly with both hands. The time she took, and the way the light bounced off her naked skin was killing me.

As my zipper went down fully, she reached in and slowly felt around the base of my penis through my briefs. Her breathing changed as she felt it and reached further down the length of my pant leg. She was very horny. With that one hand inside my pant leg, she squeezed and tried to pull my cock around and out. However, it was too hard and there was not enough room for my cock to come back up. It was pressed down too far in my pant leg for that. She then motioned for me to lift myself, so she could tug and pull my pants down all the way.

I lifted myself as she started tugging them down. When they were far enough down, she saw my fully erect, 10" penis immediately spring up and bounce on my stomach. The head was approaching the middle of my chest as I leaned in a bit. She gasped and then giggled as it throbbed up and down, pulsating with a considerable amount of blood volume. Because it had snuck down through the left leg opening of my briefs, my balls were still hung up in my underwear fabric. I felt a fair amount of discomfort as the leg band was knotting them up and also pinching my scrotum.

Lustfully looking down at my tangled situation, wide-eyed and with a smirk, Dr. Cox once again had me lift myself in my seat. She then gently took my huge penis in one hand and eased it back sideways through the leg hole of my briefs, by stretching the fabric with her other hand as far as it would go. Placing my cock back down on my stomach, it continued to throb up and down. She then gently released my balls and tugged my briefs the rest of the way down my legs where my pants were.

This was met with great relief, as now my big scrotum bag and swollen balls were free and finally hanging happily down between my legs. Needing extra room, she then asked me to spread my legs more. As I spread them, she cupped my balls in her hand. She clasped them together with her thumb and index finger, holding them up to look at them more closely. She giggled as she felt in and around them as a doctor would, saying she fondly remembered them like a pair of large eggs. She continued to fondle them as she told me to just sit back, relax, and free my mind of all thoughts. I did as I was told!

Leaning over me, she picked up my erection again. Where she held my cock, I could see that her fingers weren't long enough to fully reach all the way around. She repeatedly squeezed it and ran both her hands down the length of it, pausing to lightly stroke it. Continually staring at it, she said she was amazed by its length and thickness. I could tell by the way her hands eagerly played with it that she loved my cock and was so turned on by it. I think she could tell she was driving me crazy, as I would occasionally squirm in my seat with pleasure.

Then, looking into my eyes, she said it looked and felt even bigger than she had remembered at her clinic all those years ago. She couldn't believe how far it curved up and over my stomach, the head coming close to touching down between the muscles of my chest. She said she loved its girth, remarking also that I had such a beautifully shaped and fat cock head. Running her nails along the underside of my shaft, she felt down my coursing veins and onto my balls again, mentioning once more how they were so large and fun to play with. She told me she thought I had a lot of foreskin, and while saying this, she tried to run the layers of skin back over the head. However, my erection was too hard and engorged to do so fully.

In her hand, she then lifted my cock and purposely let it go, letting it drop and spring up again. She did this twice as she smiled and giggled. She jokingly asked if I was feeling light-headed, as it continued to throb up and down, over and over again on my stomach and up to my chest. Again with her hand, she took ahold of the thickest part of my shaft, halfway up. She continued to stroke the skin up and down a few times, which would also lift my balls up and down. My balls would continually hit the smooth seat leather where I sat. Dr. Cox seemed to be watching with delight as my balls bounced heavily up and down, hitting the seat and then rising again, back and forth. My scrotum also seemed to stick a little to the leather seat.

She then told me to sit up, turn over, and kneel forward over the seat so she could reach under me, as she had done before in the medical exam years ago. My god. This is when her hands began to seriously grope me. My impossibly hard cock and low-hanging eggs made her breathe heavily once again. It was awesome to have her bare hands feeling me in this manner once again. It took me back in such a heightened, potently erotic way.

Next, with one hand pumping my thick shaft straight down toward the seat, she leaned in further behind me and held my balls up behind my parted legs. She lightly blew some air on them and it felt amazing. Then, still holding them, she would take each ball in her mouth. She sucked on them one by one, making a popping sound as she released them from her hot and slobbery mouth. My balls would bounce back down in my sack and swing between my legs. It felt so good. She repeated this a few times as I moaned.

After sucking on my balls for a while, she continued to hold them while slowly stroking my penis downward. The doctor then said she couldn't wait to feel this massive cock in her pussy, but that she wanted to give me a slow and hot blowjob first. She explained how she wanted to drain these big balls of all the cum before I fucked her.

Then she told me she'd never given a blowjob to a cock this large before. She said she could suck her ex-husband all the way down without any effort at all, but that with mine she'd try to get only about halfway down. She said she would be careful not to get any of her teeth on me. 

AugustLia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AugustLia

I laughed and said I was secretly hoping for a blowjob and that I would love it. With this, she pulled my cock over to my side as I continued to lean forward over the seat. She took the head in her mouth for only about 5 seconds. Her tongue twirled and her lips quickly sucked, working great magic on it. Making a popping sound, she let it out of her mouth. She said I tasted really good and told me to get on my back again.

Lying back down again, legs parted, my balls rested on the leather seat once more. I could feel them sticking again to the leather because of her saliva.

Holding my cock at the base, she began running her tongue up the full length of my shaft, kissing the sides, and pausing to briefly suck on the tip again. Cherry red lipstick was coming off all over it. Not sucking the head for very long, she would also nibble and lick my reseeded foreskin, biting a bit at the loose mass of it that was bunched up beneath my cock head. Pulling back the foreskin with her hand, she would point her tongue and lick along the ridge of my fat head. From there, she began licking and sucking on the head like a big lollipop.

She bobbed on it so slowly. Further down, her hand went along with the motion of her bobbing - up and down, up and down. She worked for a while on the head and then was able to suck further down. It drove me crazy when she began fingering herself with her free hand. She'd sometimes moan and the sound vibrations felt so incredible on my cock.

Thinking about it, she was able to suck me down much further than anyone else I'd previously been with. I figured it was because she had a larger mouth and because she was older and more experienced. She'd had a lot more blowjob practice than even the trampiest little college sluts I regularly fucked. Looking back, I think this was probably the greatest blowjob I'd ever had up until that point. Yes, older women seem to be better at it!

With her free hand, she took one of my hands and placed it on her marvellous breasts. I squeezed, caressed, and played with them as they hung heavily beside and over me. They were so gorgeous and full.

Saliva was glistening down my shaft in the moonlight. I was paralyzed in a state of total ecstasy. In the darkness, I could still see red lipstick all over my meat. Even my fat balls had red marks and streaks on them.

After about twenty minutes of licking, slow sucking, and stroking, I felt I was almost ready to blast a huge load of semen her way. Dr. Cox sensed this intensity in me, and she paused her sucking for a moment. She released my penis from her luscious lips. Continuing to fondle my balls, she told me to cum in her mouth whenever I was ready to, and that I could surprise her if I wanted to.

She took me in her mouth again and continued to suck and pump, this time faster and harder. I eventually started climaxing, and with that, several loads of thick, white-hot cum began to sputter out. 

I could feel it fill her mouth, and as she tried to swallow a portion of it, another wave of cum kept pumping out of me in short blasts. She tried to catch all of it in her mouth but some of it shot into her hair, face and tits instead. A few good-sized loads also oozed down onto my chest, and down the sides of my stomach area. More went down my shaft and balls, finally pooling into a gooey mass on the leather seat. All the while, she continued to lick and pump my shaft, occasionally sucking and licking the head for more cum.

She was so good at it! So I told her how good she was at it. She replied that my body and cock were such a major turn-on for her. Her enthusiasm was real.

She then said I could return her the favour once we got over to her place later, telling me that what just happened was merely an appetizer. I lit up and gave her two thumbs up. We both giggled.

As I became soft enough to do so, she helped me pull up my underwear and pants. With her hands, she held my soft and floppy meat, keeping all of it out of the way as I awkwardly lifted my briefs in the seat. We laughed at all the lipstick on my equipment. Then she helped me position my cock and balls in my briefs with a gentle pat and jostle. She zipped my pants back up, careful not to catch anything. I buckled the rest up myself.

We talked some more as she put her top back on and adjusted her panties and skirt. She turned the cabin light on so she could look in the mirror and get the cum out of her hair and off her face. She used a tissue from her glove box. She put more lipstick on and started the ignition. The car began to rev and we pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive to her place.

Without going into a lot of further detail, from there we went over to her place and I pretty much licked and fucked her silly. I became a slave to her beautiful, red and pink pussy. She received a marathon tongue bath. I also gave her a hard poking with my raging cock - relentlessly in and out. My heavy balls made a slapping sound on her ass. She loved how it felt and how it sounded. I made her moan and yelp with ecstasy repeatedly. I came again all over her huge tits.

It was one of the greatest nights of the some of the most amazing fucking I'd ever had, no doubt about it.

We've continued to see each other often ever since. We sometimes repeat the same thing in the same parking lot, but most times we either do it at her place or mine.

She also took me back as a patient at her clinic. I always try to respect her professional code and workplace etiquette, but whenever she asks for a closer look, (and if it means having me fully remove my clothes) I'm always willing!

One time, she inspected my penis a day after being rough with me at her place. My penis was soft and sore. The doctor told me to pull down my pants and sit on the patient examination table. She started to put on gloves but then changed her mind, leaving them bare. Standing in front of me, she held my cock up in her hands and pulled back all the foreskin to look at it. The head and foreskin area was super red, not from lipstick this time, but from too much sucking and fucking!

She said it'd get better after a few days, whispering that she'd try not to be so rough on me next time. She slathered some special moisturizing cream in her palm and worked all over my penis, telling me to let it rest for a few days! Then she called me a few days later to ask me about it.

The following are also some other things we talked about at different times. Just some funny and interesting things she has said to me on various occasions, sometimes during a blowjob, handjob or after a long fuck session.

One time, the doctor told me that while thinking about my cock, she ended up going to a grocery store produce department in search of a comparable zucchini that was as long and thick as mine. She said she actually found one but then changed her mind about inserting the vegetable because it might get stuck. She said that she'd seen a woman in the emergency ward at the hospital who'd regrettably done the same thing. It was so embarrassing to witness. Choosing to avoid a similar fate, Dr. Cox said she'd opted for a large dildo instead. The problem was hiding it from her husband at the time!

I brought up the time she had sent me to the ultrasound clinic for tests on my testicles and scrotum. I ended up getting a major boner there, too. She then told me how she had notified her close friend (the ultrasound technician) beforehand, over the phone, that a very well-endowed young man would be coming in to do a scan with her, later that week. She said her friend then started to laugh and replied that she would be looking forward to seeing me.

This almost warrants another story altogether, as the technician was very sexy too. She had a very hot ass and a sexy face. Nevertheless, I'll quickly summarize here, by paraphrasing what Dr. Cox told me her technician friend had said about me after.

The technician said she was secretly quite impressed with my flaccid size to begin with, asking me to hold it up and away from where she would be examining my testicles. She then said she thought she had accidentally aroused me with the ultrasound touch device and gel. While using the device on my scrotum, she said she noticed my penis gradually begin to thicken and lengthen in my hands. Because she also had to occasionally hold my big balls to keep them still during the scan, she said it wasn’t long until I was completely hard. She said that even though I was trying to cover my erection with both my hands, it had become too massive and impossible to ignore. Finally, she admitted to her friend that she got a little bit wet between her thighs before the exam was done. Close friends share everything!

Dr. Cox laughed again as she told me her friend started referring to me as "your boyfriend" over the phone, including a written note that she had sent in along with the examination scan pictures. She said there was a happy face and exclamation marks written in Sharpie ink beside my balls. Luckily there was nothing wrong with me - just big balls!

From there we talked about genes and hereditary physical characteristics. She told me how she'd also seen my dad's penis and balls once too. It was when he was in the hospital after his motorcycle accident. She was there in consultation with other doctors, about which pharmaceutical drugs he could take in recovery. She told me he was very well-endowed, actually a bit longer and thicker when flaccid than I was. She said she didn't touch him and hadn't seen him hard. She said only that she briefly saw his equipment hanging out as the nurse was helping him with something. Knowing she hadn't played with my dad's cock was good to hear!

I already knew my dad was well-hung from seeing him getting changed at home, and in the pool locker room when I was a kid. Dr. Cox also said she had treated my mom for several bladder infections and bouts of vaginal soreness, which she assumed was from my dad's giant cock ramming in and out of her! We both laughed hysterically and I told her that's enough!

Another time, she told me how she'd also seen a massive cock (almost as big as mine) on a deceased body, back when she was in medical school. At this moment, she laid my cock down on my stomach and confirmed its size in her mind, by putting her forearm down beside it. From her elbow to her hand, she said I was slightly longer and thicker. She said all the female medical school students wouldn't stop talking about that huge cock, but that all the young male students preferred not to talk about it!

She said she managed to get very close to that dead dick, but that she was too weirded out to try and touch it or hold it in her hands. However, she said that one of the other female med students put gloves on and held the cock while another female student measured it's length and girth with measuring tape. She said the stiff had a pretty stiff one, at about 8" long by 7” around. As we laughed, she apologized for having brought up such a darkly humorous anecdote from her professional past.

She also told me how she sometimes sees and examines large penises like mine during medical examinations. She said that she secretly loves these opportunities even though she must wear gloves and remain professional. Elaborating more, she frankly said that most guys were not very arousing to her at all, even a lot of the men with very large cocks. She said most men are average-sized, simply weird-looking or sometimes just too small to get all that excited about. Despite this, she admitted she was a size queen, explaining it was one of a few big reasons why she wanted to become a general practitioner. She also told me that she had given another well-endowed patient a blowjob before, but that mine was bigger and tasted better!

On the topic of size again, I found out that not all black men have big cocks. She said that this is a myth, even though she had seen several ridiculously-sized black dicks in her clinic.

Another thing - over half of all the men she sees start to get erections in her presence. Some of them fully. The one thing she said she could never predict was how large a man would get. Some men only tend to get a bit larger, while others get surprisingly massive erections from very small, initially flaccid states.

Lastly, she told me that my cock always stands out in her mind, as the one big cock she wanted the most. She said she was so happy to finally have it back again in her hands.

I think I'm going to be Dr. Cox's patient for a long time.

The end.

Published 
Written by Spellbinder99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments