Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Mouth of Marriage

"A married woman takes another man in her mouth, breaking her wedding vows."

22
7 Comments 7
13.9k Views 13.9k
749 words 749 words

Nikki took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom.  She nodded at the bed and told me to lie down.

"Make yourself comfortable," Nikki said.  

On her unmade bed, she crawled between my legs, reached forward, and unbuttoned my pants.  Nikki pulled my jeans and boxer shorts down to my knees, she looked down at my rising cock and smiled.

Nikki grabbed my dick and began stroking it, bringing me to a full erection.  My cock throbbed in her hand.  Nikki stared down and bit her bottom lip.

Nikki looked at me and smiled wickedly.  She was about to suck my cock for the first time in her life.  

She leaned down suddenly and took my swollen member into her mouth.  Nikki began to suck me off, bobbing her head, up and down on my shaft.  

I moaned with pleasure and stared down at Nikki, as she gave me the blowjob.  Nikki looked back up at me, with my cock in her mouth.  Her eyes stared into mine with mischievous glee.

Nikki knew how to suck cock very well.  It was very apparent that she had a lot of practice, that she had must have done this many times before she had done this to me.  

Nikki took me inside of her mouth as far as she could, attempting to swallow me whole.  Nikki gagged on my cock as she went down deep, causing her to retch.  My member raged inside of her willing mouth, and I was very close to an orgasm.

I wanted to fuck Nikki very badly, but she had other plans.  She was still teasing me and withholding her pussy from me.  For the time being, Nikki would take care of my sexual needs by using other methods.  In this case, she would finish me off by using her mouth.

Nikki could sense that I was close, and she sucked my dick, focused on making me cum.  I didn't last very long.

I came suddenly, unloading inside of Nikki's married mouth.  Nikki was ready for me, and her reaction was quick.  She immediately began to gulp down my cum, as she finished pumping me off inside of her mouth.

After my final explosion, Nikki kept on sucking my dick until it softened and she was certain that her job was finished.  She spit out my cock, from her mouth, and swallowed deeply.  Nikki consumed my full load.  She opened her mouth to show me that she had swallowed everything.

PerlaRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerlaRouse

"I guess that answers that question, huh?"  she teased.

"What's that?"  I asked.

"If I spit, or if I swallow.  Now you know the answer," she replied.

Nikki had proved herself as a cocksucker, as well as a cum swallower. 

On the following afternoon, I returned to Nikki's house.  I wanted more.  I wanted her to suck me off again.  Of course, Nikki complied.

Nikki took me into the bathroom and shut the door behind us.  She turned to face me, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deeply.

I pulled Nikki closer and tasted her, as I darted my tongue inside of her mouth.  Aroused, my cock stiffened against Nikki's body.

Nikki broke the kiss and knelt down onto the bathroom floor below me.  Her hands reached over and she undid my pants, releasing my swollen cock.

Nikki grabbed my cock, leaned forward, and opened her mouth.  I looked down and watched, as I entered Nikki's mouth for the second time.  She wrapped her lips around my dick and began to suck it.

I held Nikki's head as she bobbed on my shaft, and worked my cock inside of her mouth.  Nikki took it like a seasoned whore.  I gyrated forward and began to fuck her face.

I watched as a married woman consumed me.  I boiled with excitement.

I shot my load into Nikki's willing mouth, and she milked me dry.  Once again, she swallowed me until completion.

Minutes later, we left her place.  With the scent of my cock and cum upon Nikki's breath, I took her out for a date on that evening.

From that moment on, I used Nikki's mouth for my gratification.  I knew that it wouldn't be long before she would spread her legs for me and surrender her pussy.  In the meantime, I was content with using her mouth, as my personal cum dump.

From that moment on, Nikki sucked my cock every single time that I saw her.  She always swallowed my load.

Published 
Written by SlutWifeOwner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments