Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was still dark when I woke up Saturday morning. I felt my Sweetheart stirring next to me. I kissed her on her cheek, and she mewed. She touched the side of my face.

“Mmmm, good morning, Lover,” Cynthia said. “Don’t tickle me, please. This is urgent.” She slid out of bed and scooted into the bathroom.

I heard some movement and water running in the bathroom. A few minutes passed, and Cynthia emerged, hair framing her face, dark makeup, and lipstick with glitters. She hopped in bed, snuggled up to me, and pulled the covers up to her shoulders. Someone was playful.

“You look beautiful, Baby. I love your hair, your makeup, and your glittery lipstick. You’re looking so beautiful.” I squeezed her to me.

“Baby, do you like my lipstick? I mean, it being early, it’s still dark and all?”

“Yes, I do, Sweetheart; why?”

“Because I’m going to make your big cock glittery.” With that, Cynthia threw the sheets from us, laid across my body, and sucked my limp cock into her mouth. She pulled the skin back as she sucked and let it grow in her mouth.

She moved and pushed my legs apart, then got comfortable between them. Her head slowly bobbed up and down on my now rigid shaft. Her hand followed in perfect unison with her soft lips. Both wrapped around my cock with the perfect firmness. It felt like being in her tight pussy.

I had the pillow under my head before she sensually attacked my sleeping cock. Now I had a perfect view of my woman sucking, licking, and jerking on my cock. She decided to drive me insane.

Cynthia moved up toward my cock and rubbed her tits and nipples with my cock head. My heart is pounding in my chest, and my brain is beginning to fry. She would wet the tip of my cock and rub it over her nipples and tits. Cynthia would bend her head down and suck my cock again, then rub her tits with it and jerk me off while she was doing it.

I couldn’t take any more. She sucked my cock into her mouth and was rubbing on her tit; her hand was stroking me with nice even strokes. My cum blasted out of my cock and splattered her tit. She moved my cock to her other tit in time to have the next blast splatter on that tit.

All the time my cum was squirting on her tits, Cynthia smiled and purred her enjoyment. When the last of my sticky sum dribbled from my cock, Cynthia pulled my skin back and swallowed my deflating cock.

Her lips wrapped around my cock, and her tongue circled it searching for missing droplets of cum. Cynthia sat back on her heels; she looked down at the cum that covered her tits. Carefully, she collected each dollop of cum onto her finger, then placed it in her mouth. When she swallowed, she smiled. She collected each drop of cum onto her finger and sucked it from her finger swallowing and smiling. She held my cock the entire time she collected all of the cum from her tits and nipples.

When she was satisfied, she cleaned and swallowed all of the cum from her tits; she slid down so she could attend to my cock. My mind was so fried, that I was lost in another galaxy with her sexual attention.

Her lips were on my pubic mound, and her tongue was licking and circling for wayward drops of cum. She sucked and licked my cock like she was trying to get me hard again. That was a lost cause. Cynthia had taken away any chance of me getting hard any time soon.

Cynthia was satisfied that she had collected every drop of cum or cell of sperm she had sucked from me. She cuddled next to me and covered us. She put her head on my chest. She could hear my heartbeat returning to normal and my panting had slowed to heavy breathing.

She lay there with her arm draped across my chest. I could feel her gentle breath on my chest. Neither of us spoke. We lay there holding each other, sharing a deep love.

“I love you, Cynthia.”

“I love you, Jack.”

We drifted off to sleep again.

I felt Cynthia stirring; it was a quarter to ten. I tried to sneak out of bed, but she caught me.

“Your turn in the bathroom, I push the button for our coffee. Go on, Baby. I want to watch your butt.” Cynthia cooed.

I did my morning routine in the bathroom she had already made the bed. So, I joined Cynthia in the kitchen. She was just pouring the coffee and trying not to yawn. I held her by her waist and kissed her cheek.

“Honey, today, I’d like to take you to the dress shop for your celebration dress. So, do you know what type you are looking for?” As if I knew anything about dresses.

“What would you think about something in beige?” I know the color wheel from third grade. So is this brown? “And I thought since the first beautiful gown you got for me had a “V” neck, I thought about a scalloped neckline, not too deep.” That I get.

“I think the beige would look good, and I would love you with a scalloped neckline. I’m going to let you and Melissa take over. The dress the two of you chose for the party was perfect. I’m not going to butt in and ruin a good thing.”

It was early afternoon when we walked into the dress shop. Melissa proved she was good at her profession.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Langdon and Miss Cynthia. It’s a pleasure to see you again. How can I help?”

As the pair walked away, Cynthia was telling her why we were buying the dress. Melissa listened intently as a good sales representative would. I found my chair and chuckled to myself. I began my vigil.

The girls were gone for quite a while, but when they emerged, oh, my Lord. I am glad I was sitting down. Melissa found an off-white dress with lace sleeves. The scooped neckline was trimmed in lace, and the dress came to just below her knees. She looked magical. She was beautiful.

“Well, Baby, what do you think?” Cynthia’s face was radiant, and her eyes twinkled. Melissa stood back, her hands cupped, and her face glowed with approval.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

I honestly didn’t have words to describe how beautiful Cynthia looked. I stood up and walked toward her. Cynthia slowly turned around as though she was a model.

“Please, don’t go any further. Melissa, the dress you and Cynthia chose for the party was wonderful, this dress is magnificent. Cynthia looks radiant in it. Cynthia, please take this dress.”

“Wonderful,” Melissa said and Cynthia giggled. She was overjoyed.

“We are going to in the back and make a jew adjustments. I want your lady to look perfect. Would you want to come by on the thirtieth for a final fit, then you can take it with you. I want it perfect for you Cynthia.” Melissa stressed the point.

When we left the shop, Cynthia was floating on air. Then she started to cry, I’d been waiting for this part.

“Jack,” she was quietly sobbing, “you make everything so wonderful for me. You give me everything a girl could want and more—most of all your love. I feel adored and it makes me want to give you more and please you more. Thank you so much, Jack. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” Then she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big kiss.

Some wise guy across the street hollered “GET A ROOM!” and laughed. We laughed and waved.

We were walking down Main Street. Cynthia asked, “Are we going to lunch? There’s a cute little bar and grill two blocks down.”

“Yes we are Baby, but we need to make a stop before lunch.” Cynthia’s expression was puzzled. When I turned to go into the shoe shop, I could feel Cynthia quiver on my arm.

“Jack, I mean – a Jack do you, am I – oh God, no! This isn’t happening to me. Cynthia was standing in the doorway of the shop fighting back tears.

A gentle lady of years walked up and took Cynthia by the arms. The older lady knew what she was doing. I wasn’t going to interfere.

She showed Cynthia to a seat and talked with her. Cynthia was pointing to things on her tennis shoes. The lady asked her to remove her tennis shoes and socks. Then she measured Cynthia’s feet.

Then, the lady brought out three different shoes. I thought the color would be perfect for the dress. Cynthia tried each one on and walked a little in them. Cynthia made her choice and stood up.

“Miss, is there anything else I can help you with?” Cynthia looked at me. I was standing by the purses. The lady smiled, but Cynthia couldn’t hold back the tears any longer. She and Cynthia walked arm in arm to the purses that were displayed.

She showed Cynthia a little purse she would hold. I had a golden clasp and dotted with small pearls. Cynthia nodded through her tears. We made the purchases, thanked the lady for her help, and left the store.

“Jack, I – I want to be sure; can we go?”

“Yes, Sweetie. Let’s see what you and Melissa think about the colors” As we started to head back to the dress shop, my stomach started to growl.

As soon as we walked into the shop, Melissa smiled, held back the curtain for Cynthia, and then disappeared into the back. My stomach was growling louder.

After a few minutes, they came back from the “room of secrets.” Cynthia was beside herself with joy. Melissa was all smiles. She thanked Melissa, took my arm, and we headed for the door.

“Honey, I’m hungry. Can we go to the little pub now?” Cynthia’s expression was innocent.

“Sure, Sweetheart. That’s our next stop.” I don’t know if it was me or my stomach that answered her. The Brat Bar always has good food and ice-cold beer.

Our server was a happy young man. We ordered our drinks and told him we were going to hang out for a while and would order our meal soon. He smiled and went off to get our beer. Cynthia walked about the day as though it were a dream. She held my hands across the small table. Her eyes glisten with love.

“Sweetie, when we get home, how about if we freshen up, get comfortable, and have an evening of just candlelight, soft music, and us? I think we still have some munchies in the fridge if we get hungry later.”

“Jack, that sounds like a wonderful way to end a glorious day. I’m still a little shaky and will live in this dream for as long as possible. I can never thank you enough.” Cynthia’s face glowed with joy.

“There is one way you can thank me. Never leave me, Cynthia.”

“IMPOSSIBLE, JACK LANGDON, IMPOSSIBLE !! She shouted. Some people looked, but she didn’t care

When we got home, Cynthia made a mad dash for the bathroom. She was in there for a while; I started to worry. When she came out, Cynthia had a somber expression.

“What's wrong, Baby? Why so sad?”

Cynthia sat on the couch next to me and cuddled close to me. I thought she was going to cry.

“Honey, you made today so wonderful. I wanted to make tonight so special for you. But I can’t. My coochie started to get sick,” Cynthia whimpered, sighed, then put her head on my shoulder.

I wasn’t sure if it was because we couldn’t make love or if her biggest wish didn’t happen this month. Cynthia is a very emotional woman. When she’s happy, she’s over the top, but when she gets sad, her face and her movements show her sadness. Cynthia was sad.

“Honey, try to understand; being with you makes my day special. Your smile, your walk, your wonderful sense of humor, and the warm love you give me just by the way you look at me. You give me everything a guy could want, Baby.”

“I know, but I wanted tonight to be, oh damn it.” Cynthia started to cry. Like I said, when she is sad, everything is sad.

I held Cynthia as close as I could. I was going to say, Well, at least it isn’t our celebration weekend, but I thought that would hurt her. I held her as close as I could.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments