Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make My Life Happy - Chapter 4 - Our Way

"Claudia and Paul make plans and stick to them"

13
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

They say bad news travels fast, shit, so does good news.  The very next morning, Mother Bitch comes flying in the front door of the shop.  Claudia and I looked in the mirror from the back room and saw it was her.

“Baby, do you want me to go out there and deal with your mother?”

“Sweetheart, this isn’t your problem.”

“Claudia Thomas, almost Jacobs, it is our problem.  You have someone who will stand with you and fight.  We do everything together.”

“Baby, let me go first, at least.”

Claudia agreed to let me go first.  She wasn’t happy about it but decided to let me face her first.

“Good morning Mrs. Thomas how can I help you?”  I asked with a smile.

“You know damn good and well why I’m here.  What’s this crap - you are going to marry my daughter?  I am totally against you marrying Claudia.”

“Mrs. Thomas, may I say something?”

“WHAT?”         

“I don’t give a shit what you think.  The main thing I love about Claudia is she has not been infected like you have infected her sister.  Rude, crude, and tattooed.”

“What tattoo, you impertinent son of a bitch?”

“I’ve seen the tattoo on your daughter’s ass.  Everyone who is within sight sees it because she makes sure to bend over and expose it well below her waistline.”

About this time, Claudia comes to the front of the store wearing a smile.

“And where have you been, sitting on your ass in the back room letting someone else handle your business?” Mother screeched.

“No, when I saw you come in, I had to go to the john.  Somewhat fitting.”

“I refuse to allow this marriage.  He is not in our class.”

Paul and I looked at each other.  Somehow, there was mental communication.  We both burst into laughter.  “It must suck to be you,” Paul said to mother.

Mother stormed out as loudly as she came in.  I turned to Paul.

“She can’t stop us.  I’m of legal age.  How can we end this harassment she is going to give us?”

“How are you at putting together impromptu bridal arrangements?”

Paul left Claudia standing there wondering what he had in mind.  She knew he could be charming, and he could be a stinker.  He was on his phone as he rounded the corner going into the back room.

Twenty minutes passed when Paul returned to the front of the store.  He had a smile on his face like the cat that caught the canary.

“Are you working on the bridal flowers?”

“Well, no, not yet.  Why?”

“You are going to be carrying them tomorrow morning at nine in the morning at the City Hall.  Your dad will be there as will my parents.  We are getting married tomorrow morning.”

“Paul, you’re joking.  No, you’re not.  You are going to, I am going, we are getting married tomorrow?” Claudia’s eyes were wide open.

“Yes, and our parents are all for it.  But there is more.  I can’t tell you until we get back from the wedding.” he announced proudly.

The next morning at eight forty-five, the bridal party assembled at City Hall.  They were number five, so it was about thirty-five minutes before Mr. and Mrs. Paul Jacobs and the attendees left for home or the shop.

When they got to the shop, Paul carried the new Mrs. Jacobs across the threshold, sat her down gently, and kissed her again.  Then he got on his phone.

“A-1 Messenger Service, I need an envelope delivered from Claudia’s Card and Candles.  You know the address, excellent.  Thank you.”

“Mr. Jacobs, I have not been married for an hour and you are acting suspiciously.  What has that sinister mind concocted?” Claudia asked.

About then, the messenger arrived.  Paul handed the young man a large envelope and twenty-five dollars.  Paul told the messenger he would not expect a response, so he would not have to wait.  Claudia thought that was quite a tip for an envelope, but Paul was up to something.

“Well, Mr. James Bond, what was in that mysterious envelope, and to whom was it sent?”

“That, my Love was a copy of our Marriage Certificate.  It was sent to your mother.  I judge that within the half hour, she will be slamming through the front door in a fit of rage.  If my luck holds out, the Pampered Princess will be right on her heels.”

“You are a shit disturber and I love you for it.  Maybe she will just melt away like that other witch and leave us alone.”

It didn’t take thirty minutes for the Vehicle from Hell to speed down the street and skid into a parking spot and a half with two visibly disturbed women heading for the door.

“This is going to be classic,” Claudia said.

‘How dare you do this behind my back and have the nerve to shove it in my face by some poor unsuspecting young man.  You weren’t even manning enough to deliver it in person.  How dare you defy my wishes.” The Queen declared.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

Then the Pamper Princess spoke up, “How dare you do this to mommy.”

That was it.  Paul burst into laughter.  Claudia held it as long as she could but lost that war.  That pissed the Queen and Princess off even more.   They stormed out of the door.  Paul and Claudia’s sides hurt from laughing.

“Paul, where did that idea come from?”

“She said she refused to let us marry.  I decided to beat her to the punch.  Ain’t I cute?”

They were watching the two from the shop.  Seeing that a cop put a ticket on the car made their day every happier.  Good things come in pairs, I guess.

It was a rainy Thursday morning, and Claudia was thinking seriously about something.  I could tell by the look on her face.   I waited for a few minutes and then broke into her contemplation.

“Good morning, Baby, can I warm up your coffee?”

Claudia came back to earth, “Yes, please.  I was just thinking.  The small unit next to us has been vacant for a long time.  I wonder what the rent would be.  Maybe we could expand a bit if the rent was right.”

“Not a bad thought.  Business has been good with Mrs. Stuff-Shirts spreading good things about your arrangements and the website has helped.  Why don’t you call Mr. Goodall and ask him about the rent?  Then talk to your dad.  He knows what things are worth here on Main Street.  Then we can make our decision. I think we should look at it first.  It may need a ton of work.”

“We could use it for our work area, and storage.  That would give us a bit more room for displays.  Not to mention the lady who works our cards section has said she would be interested in more space.  Her renting the spot and giving us a cut of her profits helps as well.”

Claudia called Mr. Goodall and got the specifics, then called her dad.  About an hour later her dad came into the store.  With a smile on his face.

“So, my entrepreneurs are thinking of expansion.  From what Sam, your accountant, has told me, your profits are looking good and your business is steady with some increase.  I’ve checked the rent of other spaces in the neighborhood, and he is right in line.  Maybe, since it’s small and has been vacant so long, Goodall will cut you a deal.”

We went next door and told her dad what our plans were.  Just moving the work area there, not needing any more electrical or plumbing work.  He said he knew Goodall and would go and talk to him.

Two days later, Claudia’s dad came in with a new lease agreement for the two units.  The rent increase was minimal.  We were both surprised.  Her dad went on to explain, “Goodall said he has trouble renting it because it is so small.  He was happy to get at least some rent from it.  I checked with Sam, he said it is well within your financial range, and Fritz our man in legal said it was a good contract.   You’re good to go.  I have to get back to work.”

“Hey Claudia, let’s go over there and make a few plans.  What do you think?”

“Excellent idea.”

We cleared off a table to sit on while we surveyed our new addition. I got up and walked behind Claudia and reached around for her breasts.  She put her hands on mine and squeezed them.  I nibbled her neck and moved my hands under her shirt and bra.  She reached behind her and put her hand on my head.  When I began to gently pinch her nipples Claudia began to moan.

She got off the table and came over to me.  She just unzipped my jeans and sucked my cock into her mouth.  She was sliding up and down on me and pulling on my balls.  She knows just how to arouse me.  She stopped sucking, stood up, and dropped her pants.  When her pants were on the floor, she grabbed my cock and guided me into her hot vagina.

She had me so aroused, I just started pumping her as soon as I felt the head of my cock touch her pussy lips.  I reached for her breasts and firmly fondled them, pulling on her nipples to add to her arousal.  Our burning desire was so intense, that it wasn’t long before we climaxed at the same time.   

Her hot fluids coated my cock as I shot streams to coat her vaginal walls.  I continued pumping Claudia until my cock went limp.  She turned around and gave me the most passionate kiss she had ever given.  We were exhausted.

We went back to the shop side then I heard Claudia yell, “Paul!”

“Yes, Baby, what is it?”

Claudia stood there with the OPEN sign in her hand.  She had seen he had changed it to CLOSED.

“Paul Jacobs!  You planned to seduce me in the other unit.  Didn’t you? Well, didn’t you??”

“Well, sort of.”

“Thank you.  But you are being a shithead again, and I love you for it.”

 

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments