Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Dawn

""I guess we'll just have to stick with oral for tonight," Dawn said."

22
4 Comments 4
915 Views 915
1.2k words 1.2k words

I met Dawn on Adult Friend Finder. We hit it off right away and started regularly chatting on Yahoo Messenger. We planned on meeting on a Friday evening for coffee. If things went well we would be going back to her house.

While we were making our plans Thursday night we both got so excited that we wound up having phone sex. There was a really good vibe between us.

Dawn was a BBW. She was about five foot and seven inches tall. She had huge tits and a large round ass. She was a brunette with curly hair that wasn't too long. When I met her for coffee she was wearing a nice white sweater and tight jeans that showed her ass off. I almost put my hand on it when I was buying us both coffee. We had a nice talk and she asked me to come back to her house.

Dawn was living with family, her bedroom was in a finished garage which was quite large. She asked if I'd like to watch a movie. We picked one out and she told me to get comfortable on her bed. I took my shoes off and laid down on her massive king-size bed. She started the movie and crawled up beside me, I put my right arm around her and she put her right hand on my stomach. As the movie started she was rubbing my stomach and I was rubbing her back and the top of her amazing ass. It wasn't long before our lips met and we started kissing. Soon we had our mouths open and were exploring each other's mouths with our tongues.

Soon I felt her hand move down to my crotch and started feeling my cock through the shorts that I had on. Dawn slowly unzipped them and moved her hand into my pants, feeling my cock through my boxer shorts. Her right hand was sensually rubbing up and down my shaft. She then slowly moved her hand up above the elastic band and I felt it go under my boxer shorts. She wrapped her hand lightly around my cock and was giving me a very slow and sensual handjob.

As Dawn was working on my cock my right hand was feeling her ample ass. I was trying to get my hand under her jeans but they were too tight.

"Let me help you with that," Dawn said.

She unbuttoned her jeans and slowly slid them down revealing a skimpy black thong. She went back to her position of laying next to me, massaging my cock and kissing me. I could finally explore her ass now. I was feeling her ass cheeks and then I started to run my finger along the fabric of her thong, going between her ass cheeks. Dawn started moaning as I did this.

"You're making me super wet," she said.

"Please show me," I said back to her.

Dawn then moved over to my right and slid her thong down. She laid down on her back so that her pussy was in full view.

"See?" Dawn asked.

I knew exactly what to do. I turned around, got on my hands and knees, and put my face close to Dawn's pussy. She was completely shaved and smelled great. I gently started licking Dawn's clit, and she immediately grabbed my head and started moaning. Her fingers were running through my hair, pulling me into her. I gently inserted one and then two fingers into her pussy. She was so wet. I was pushing my fingers up and hitting Dawn's G-spot.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

"Please don't stop," Dawn said.

After a few minutes, Dawn started cumming. She pulled my head into her pussy much harder now. I kept licking and sucking her clit until she was done. I eased my fingers out of her pussy as she sat up and we kissed. We started passionately kissing with our tongues when she asked me to lay on my back and take off my boxer briefs.

I did as Dawn asked, I removed my boxer briefs and lay back on her bed. She gently wrapped her hand around my hard cock and sensually started kissing and licking the head. Her hand was gently stroking the shaft and then she would reach down and gently caress my balls. She started taking my whole cock into her mouth, going up and down the length of it. This went on for a while, Dawn slowly took my cock out of her mouth.

"Do you have any condoms?" she asked.

"I forgot to bring them," I replied.

"I don't have any either. I guess we'll just have to stick with oral for tonight," Dawn said.

Dawn continued to suck my cock for a while. I got so turned on that I pushed Dawn onto her back and started licking her clit again. I had her hold her legs up by her shoulders and started rimming her. I kept running my tongue over her tight asshole for a while. Then I went back to licking her clit and using my fingers deep inside of Dawn. Her whole body started shaking as she came hard again. My fingers were drenched from how wet she was.

Dawn laid back and stretched her legs out in front of her.

"Slide your cock between my tits," she said.

I straddled Dawn's body and put my cock between her huge tits. She pushed them together as I slid my cock up and down. Now and then she'd look down and lick the head of my cock. Dawn was talking dirty to me the whole time.

"You like my big tits? My pussy feels so much better than this, you'll see next time," she said.

I fucked Dawn's tits for a few minutes. She must have sensed that I was close to cumming. Dawn asked me to lay on my back again. This time she got in between my legs. She started licking my balls at first, then she took my cock into her mouth. It was slow at first, gradually building. After a few minutes, I knew I was close.

"I'm close, where do you want me to cum," I asked Dawn.

She took my cock out of her mouth for a second and replied, "I want to swallow all of it."

She greedily took my cock back into her mouth, going faster now. Her right hand was holding the base of my cock and her left hand was caressing my balls and rubbing my taint. Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore. I started moaning and felt myself exploding in Dawn's mouth. She took my cock deep as I came and swallowed every drop of it. As my orgasm subsided she took my cock out of her mouth. We lay in each other's arms for a while. Eventually, I got dressed and went home. Dawn lived in West Covina, a good hour away from where I lived in the San Fernando Valley at the time.

When I got home I realized that I had two condoms in my pocket and had forgotten all about them.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments