Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mother-In-Law - Elle Chapter 5

"The fifth part in an ongoing series about his taboo fascination with his mother-in-law"

51
11 Comments 11
24.7k Views 24.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

They pulled up outside Elle's house in a taxi, he was in the passenger seat, Elle was in the back seat with Kath. Kath was passed out and had her head in her mother's lap.

Following his dance, with Elle, they had returned to the bar and found Kath downing shots of tequila with several of the bridesmaids. It hadn't taken long for her to start feeling the effects of the alcohol, and so the three of them had left the reception. He had to hold Kath up as she couldn't quite manage to stay upright on her own. Neither he nor Elle were in a fit state to drive, but luckily there was a taxi right outside the door, dropping off some late wedding guests. Their drive back was uneventful, although he had to confess that his mind was still on the flirtatious, downright sexy dance he had recently shared with Elle.

The got out of the cab, and he paid the fare in cash. Then he and Elle each took one of Kath's arms and carried her inside the house.

Once inside, he picked Kath up in his arms and lifted her up the stairs and into her bedroom. He placed her on the bed, took her shoes off, and since she was dead to the world, he left her in her clothes, covered her with the comforter and left a wastepaper basket by her side of the bed in case she couldn't keep her liquor down. Then, discarding his suit jacket, he headed downstairs to get some water. As he entered the kitchen he passed by the living room and looked inside. He saw Elle, who had changed out of her dress and was now clad in a pair of baggy, plaid pajama pants and an old college sweater She was lying on the couch, on her front, watching television.

He continued into the kitchen, his mind racing with thoughts of some very taboo things that he would like to do tonight if given the opportunity. He poured himself a glass of water and hurried upstairs to leave it on Kath's bedside table, and, having ensured that she was still passed out, he crept back down the stairs.

Elle hadn't moved from the couch. The television was showing the beginning of some movie that he didn't immediately recognize, and the sound was turned low. He cleared his throat, and said, "I don't suppose you have anything to drink around here do you?"

"Like what?" she asked, half turning her head towards him.

"A nightcap of some sort?"

"There's some of Kath's dad's bourbon in the pantry, I think. You're welcome to it."

He went to the pantry and retrieved the bourbon from the top shelf. It was Wild Turkey, and the bottle was only about half-full. He helped himself to a healthy shot and added two ice cubes to his glass. Then, his heart beating ever faster he returned to the living room.

"Mind if I sit?" he asked, indicating the end of the couch where her feet lay.

"Go right ahead, plenty of room. How's Kath feeling?"

"Fast asleep now. She'll be suffering tomorrow morning, though, that's for sure."

Elle raised her feet in the air, allowing him room to sit down. Once he was settled, he took a slow sip of the bourbon to steady his nerves. Then Elle relaxed her legs and all of a sudden he had his mother-in-law's bare feet resting in his lap.

"What are we watching?" he asked, struggling to keep his voice level.

"Whatever's on," she replied.

Whatever's on turned out to be the film adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey". He smiled. Depending on what Elle did next he would feel a lot more sure of himself. The movie's opening credits concluded and, to his delight, Elle did not make any move to change the channel to something a little less inappropriate to be watching - while tipsy - with her daughter's husband. He pretended to watch the movie, but really he was just thinking of the slight pressure Elle was placing on his crotch with her right foot.

"Which do you prefer?" he asked. The movie had gotten to a point where the young female protagonist was now restrained and was about to have her backside spanked. The domineering male protagonist teased her with various implements, but she didn't appear to mind his indecision.

"What exactly do you mean?" Elle asked with a nervous giggle.

"Book or film?" he replied, coyly.

"Oh, the book of course. I much prefer to use my own imagination."

The movie was mildly erotic, he supposed. He hadn't ever read the book or seen the movie before, but the leads were plenty attractive, and, while the dialogue wasn't very realistic, it was just the kind of cable-television lite-eroticism that he hoped, when combined with his mother-in-law's drinking, would lead to some fun.

He decided to be bold. He drained the remainder of his bourbon in one swallow and set the glass down on the end table. He took one of Elle's bare feet in his hand and began to gently knead it. He felt her tense for a moment, and he almost dropped her foot and apologized, but Elle said nothing and she seemed to relax instead. He continued rubbing her foot. His cock was growing hard again, so, a few minutes later, he switched to massaging her other foot, and surreptitiously adjusted his cock through his pants to make himself more comfortable. The movement also had the added benefit of positioning his cock so that he was now gently rubbing it with the foot that he was massaging. Elle didn't appear to be bothered by it. This went on for a few more minutes, until he asked, "How's your knee tonight?"

Elle had had knee surgery about two years ago and regularly complained of pain. He presumed that tonight's dancing had aggravated it.

"It's a little sore actually," Elle said, her voice sounding a little slurred, and perhaps a little sleepy. He continued squeezing her foot with his left hand, while he slowly and deliberately took his right hand and moved her pajama pants leg up to her thigh, exposing her injured knee. He gingerly placed his hand on her leg and began to rub her knee, using small circular motions and light pressure.

"Does that feel okay?" he asked, as his breath quickened.

"Mmm, yes," she practically purred.

He carried on rubbing her foot (and his own crotch) with one hand while massaging her knee with the other for the next ten or fifteen minutes. The movie was beginning to grow on him too, his cock getting almost as hard as it had been while he was dancing with Elle earlier that night.

 In direct correlation with how hard he had become, his own rational thoughts began to flee his mind. His heart beating rapidly, and his mouth feeling dry, he moved his right hand upwards, continuing the slow circular movements and light pressure. His hand was now well inside her pajama pants leg, and soon he was rubbing the back of her right thigh. He carried on, half expecting his mother-in-law to tell him to stop what he was doing, but also thinking that he couldn't stop now even if he wanted to. Slowly, but surely, his hand and his forearm were now in Elle's pants and he was firmly squeezing her right ass cheek. Elle still didn't say anything, but he could feel that she was starting to squirm a little, pressing herself down into the couch cushions.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

Fuck it, he thought to himself, nothing ventured nothing gained. He took her left foot that he was still rubbing and raised it, shifting himself as he did so, and placed her freshly manicured big toe into his hungry mouth. At the same time, his right hand slipped in between her legs. He was pleasantly surprised when he found that Elle was not wearing any panties, and grew even more pleased when he didn't feel a single hair down there. She was so smooth she must have been waxed only a day or two before. He sucked on her toe gently, and slid his index finger along the length of her bare pussy, feeling her wet heat.

"What are we doing?" he heard Elle ask in a breathy whisper. He didn't answer immediately, instead he slowly, teasingly, slipped his right index finger into her pussy. She let out a sharp sigh, but still, she didn't tell him to stop.

"We're not doing anything," he growled, slowly moving his fingertip in and out of her. He put her big toe back in his mouth and nibbled at it gently, making Elle's foot flex. He slipped his middle finger inside her pussy, next to his index finger, and he gently moved them deeper. At the same time, he placed his right thumb at the edge of her smooth, hairless asshole and rubbed. That really made her squirm, and she wriggled her butt, arching her back and lifting it in the air.

"Shouldn't we stop?" she mewled, halfheartedly.

"We can't stop something we're not even doing," he replied firmly. Hearing this Elle just seemed to accept what was happening, and she gave herself over to the pleasurable sensation of his long fingers as they explored her pussy. Meanwhile, he now had three of her toes in his mouth and he was massaging them with his tongue while he gently sucked. He would never describe himself as a foot guy normally, but he was so aroused that he had an overwhelming need to consume and experience as much of his mother-in-law as he possibly could.

To that end, he withdrew his fingers from her wet pussy and removed her toes from his mouth. He leaned over and gripped the waistband of her pajamas and yanked them down to her knees with a swift jerk.

He stared greedily at his mother-in-law's naked ass. Her hips were wide, and her ass was full and round, pale in the glow of the television. Elle looked over her shoulder back at him, a dirty, wanton look on her face. He reached down and spread her ass and pussy open with both hands, inspecting her hot, wet holes. He moved her legs further apart and climbed onto the couch on his knees. Elle brought her legs forward so that she too was kneeling on the couch, her face pressed into the couch cushion, her ass pointed at the ceiling.

He bent down and brought his clean-shaven face within mere inches of her glistening snatch. He could feel the heat as it emanated from her. and he could smell her sex, fainter than the dried discharge in her panties that he was used to, but fresher too, and even more intoxicating.

He held her spread wide open, and extended his tongue, licking her upward from the tip of her engorged clit, all through the soft folds of her labia, stopping to dip his tongue a little inside her hot pussy, before continuing over her taint, and then around and back into her tight, puckered asshole. Her ass tasted sweet, and he felt her quiver as his tongue pressed against the tight muscle of her ring, probing and pushing, seeking to bury it as deep inside her as he physically could.

 After a few moments of this, his hot breath feeling wonderful against her wet, dripping pussy, she pulled herself away from him and raised herself higher in one quick motion so that his tongue was forced back into her pussy. He happily complied, lapping at her, tasting her musk. He used the flat of his tongue to thrust and flutter and swirl within her. The tip of his nose was pressed into her ass crack and he inhaled deeply of it. He felt as though his cock was near to its bursting point.

Elle started to shake, her legs growing increasingly weak, and she struggled to stay upright as her daughter's husband ate her out. She hadn't had a man - and that's what he was, she reminded herself, a man with strong hands and a talented tongue - for far too long. She tried to push away the thought of him using his mouth and his hands to make her baby girl feel as good as he was making her feel. But try as she might, she couldn't push those thoughts completely away, and so, as the first orgasm from oral sex that she had had in a long time built to a crescendo, her mind filled with the memories of her daughter's moans heard through the wall of her bedroom whenever they came to visit. Were these thoughts coming from feeling a kind of jealousy of Kath? She didn't know, and she didn't have a chance to figure it out.

He brought his hand up as he continued to lick and suck her pussy, and he rubbed her clit from between her legs. A few seconds later her orgasm arrived in a hot, wet rush. She let out a high-pitched squeal, as quietly as she could, given the fact that she was rapidly losing all control. Her legs spasmed. She wanted to scream, and thank God, and beg him to not stop, but instead, she just collapsed as her legs gave out.

She began to cry, the relief and the pleasure and the shame all too much to bear. He followed her collapsed body down with his face, continuing to use his tongue to dart and lick and probe, moving from her pussy back to her delectable rear end. Unable to take the continued stimulation of her most sensitive parts she reached back and pushed his face away, damp with her juices.

Panting hard, she turned on her side, tears still streaming down her face. He sat back, his jaw tired from his exertions. He rubbed her calves and feet and waited until the crying subsided.

"Are you okay?" he asked, eventually.

"Yes...thank you...I think that we..." She hesitated.

"Go on..." He braced himself for what he expected would be her deep guilt manifested as righteous anger at him for taking advantage of her...but instead, Elle said, "I think that we had better go up to my bedroom so that we can carry on not doing anything."

He smiled and stood up, his hard dick tenting his trousers. She pulled up her pajama bottoms and took him by the hand, and they ascended the stairs to her bedroom together.

[Note: Thanks to all who take the time to comment and vote, and thanks too to the moderators for their invaluable editorial assistance.]

 

Published 
Written by secretcovertop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments