Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nurse

"Grant is smitten with his new nurse"

115
21 Comments 21
7.3k Views 7.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Based on my dream of hooking up with my doctor's medical assistant. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Pure Fantasy. Chapter One of 2."

I’ve been seeing the same Doctor for over five years now at a large medical group. It seemed like every year she would have a new medical assistant. Some of the women I’d still see in the “pod,” now working with other doctors, others never to be seen again.

On a recent visit, I was sitting in the waiting area when the door opened and I heard my name, “Grant,” after a short pause, “Grant Michaels.”

Having my back to the door, I raised my hand as I started to rise from the chair. As I turned around, I made eye contact with the young woman who called my name. There was a jolt of adrenaline through my entire body.

Holding the door open stood a beautiful forty-year-old woman. She had long black hair which was curled as it cascaded a foot past her shoulders. Her eyes were dark brown, with natural lashes, and perfectly arched brows. She had work-appropriate makeup and a perfect pearly white smile, and she wore turquoise scrubs with Crocs. This beauty was average height, a bit chubby, and had big full tits which strained the fabric of her top. She was a cute curvy Latina, my kryptonite.

As I approached the door, I smiled and said, “You must be new.”

“Not really, I transferred from pediatrics. I’m Arianna, and I’m a Registered Nurse,” she said, pointing at her name badge. It read Arianna Garcia, BSN RN.

As we moved down the hall she told me, “You know the drill. Take a seat and I’ll take your blood pressure.”

Arianna did all of the tasks of blood pressure, body temperature, and pulse, and then finally had me step on the scale. “Good news, you’ve lost ten pounds since your last visit two months ago.”

I smiled, “Yeah, I’ve been eating better and hitting the gym four or five days a week the last few months.”

“Well, you’re looking good, Grant,” she said with a smile. “Follow me to exam room C.”

My head swelled a little bit since it had been a while since a woman complimented me. I was now down to 235 pounds on my large six-foot two-inch frame.  

As she asked me the usual questions, I could not help but notice that my cock was growing in my pants. I laughed to myself, “Down boy. This hottie is out of your league.”

I was shocked back to reality when she asked, “Are you still taking Cialis for ED?”

How embarrassing! Here I have a beautiful woman asking about my occasional ED issue. I could feel myself blushing.

I stammered, “Uh, yes. I’m fifty, it happens.”

Without looking up from her clipboard, “If you keep losing weight you can get off the blood pressure meds, and I bet that ED issue will get better too. But ask Dr. Williams about that. She can give you more information.”

My face must have been a bright red by now. As she looked up, she noticed how flush I was, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“I’m only embarrassed because you’re such an attractive woman,” I whispered.

“Thank you. Dr. Williams will be see you in a couple of minutes,” Arianna said as she left the exam room.

After ten minutes with my doctor, Arianna returned with the appointment recap report and my flu shot. When we were done, she said, “Ok, follow me and I’ll walk you out to the waiting area.”

As I walked behind Arianna my eyes locked on her nice booty. With each step, one cheek would rise and the other would fall and giggle a tiny bit. She’d obviously been at the gym working on her butt in search of a Kim Kardashian ass. I was in a trance.

I didn’t realize we had made it to the end of the hall when she turned around and saw my eyes locked on her booty. I looked up and knew I was caught.

I mumbled, “Nice to meet you, Arianna.”

She smiled, reached out, and lightly grabbed my forearm as I tried to pass her in the doorway. “I do squats every night at the gym, thanks for noticing,” she said with a wink. “I’ll see you in eight weeks.”

As I walked out, I looked her in the eyes, “I look forward to seeing you again.”

**

I continued my weight loss journey with diet and exercise during the next eight weeks. I also gave up alcohol as we were in the holiday season. I hoped to lose another ten pounds during the two months before we hit the new year.

On this day, a Wednesday, I purposely sat so I was facing the door that goes into the doctor’s exam pods. I wanted to see Arianna’s face when she opened the door.

As the door swung open Arianna had a smile on her face, which caused me to smile as well. As our eyes locked, she nodded her head and said, “Grant, it’s your turn.”

As I walked the twenty feet I told her, “So nice to see you again.” When I was next to her, I whispered, “That purple looks great on you,” referring to her scrubs.

“Oh, thanks,” she said.

“Then again, you looked great in turquoise on my last visit,” I said.

“Oh, you’re such a charmer, Grant. OK, let’s get your blood pressure,” she said.

“I’m sure it’s running a bit high, something got me excited.” As I stepped up on the scale I told her, “I’m hoping for ten pounds.”

We both watched intently as the digital scale numbers flashed quickly. “Two-hundred twenty-four,” she whispered. “Let’s see, that’s eleven pounds. Great job!”

As we talked in the exam room she finished up with a personal question. “What’s been your motivation to lose weight?”

I quickly told her that I’d put on twenty pounds over eighteen months during covid and that I wanted to try online dating again in the new year. I explained that I’d been divorced for almost six years.

“I’m divorced too. I got married way too young. I was only twenty and it only lasted two years. He turned into a controlling jerk” she confided.

“Are you in a relationship now?” I asked.

Arianna looked at me before answering. “Why do you want to know?”

Her question shocked me. Thinking quickly, I said, “One, I’m curious. Two, if you’re single, I’d like to take you to dinner this Saturday.”

“Dinner? Let me think about it. I need to get the next patient,” she said.

“So that means you’re single, right?” I asked.

Arianna didn’t answer as she left the exam room, she just smiled and winked.

My appointment with Dr. Williams went well and she congratulated me on my continued success. I was now down at a total of thirty-eight pounds in seven months.

When Arianna returned, she stood by the exam table, not sitting down at the computer station. “I’ve never dated a patient. But it’s not against company policy. Here’s my phone number,” she said handing me a post-it note. “Text me tonight at 8:00 pm.”

**

I waited until 8:12 pm to text as I did not want to see too eager, although I was super excited. “Hi Arianna, It’s Grant.”

Her reply was quick, “OK. Call me.”

She answered my call instantly, “Hi Grant.”

We made small talk for a few minutes asking a few generic questions about each other; what area of town we live in, where we went to college, how long we’ve lived in Oak Valley, etc. I finally built up the nerve and asked the sixty-four-million-dollar question.

“Would you like to go to dinner Saturday night? I’ve already booked a reservation at Little Italy, 7:00 pm,” I told her.

“Little Italy? That’s a really nice restaurant. I’ve only been there twice,” she said. After a short pause, “Yes, I’ll meet you for dinner.” She then made it clear that she would drive herself.

We discussed the restaurant’s Saturday dress code, and I reminded her that I had to wear a blazer or suit jacket. Little Italy is one of the two really nice fine dining places in our small town of 60,000 residents and it is sort of a throwback with white linens on the tables, servers in black skirts or pants, and white dress shirts. The interior is very classy with a lot of dark cherry wood and Italian art on the walls.

On Friday morning I texted Arianna, “Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night,” with the flower bouquet emoji. She replied later that hour with a smiling emoji. Just after 2:00 pm, I received a text from her, “You’re so sweet! Thank you for sending the flowers! All the girls are jealous.” She attached a photo of her holding the bouquet.

**

As I got ready for dinner, I found myself a bit nervous. It would be my first date in six months since I took a break from online dating sites. I was also very interested in the attractive Latina. Would the ten-year age gap be an issue? I refocused, changed my mindset, and got dressed. I chose my “lucky” black and white houndstooth blazer, black slacks, and a white button-down dress shirt. It’s a classic look that I’ve worn many times over the years.

I learned from my father as a child that if you’re on time you’re late. I arrived at the restaurant at 6:45 pm. I impatiently waited in the outside garden sitting area for Arianna to arrive. Just before our reservation time, I saw her walking through the parking lot.

“Wow! You look stunning, Arianna,” I said. “I love the pops of color.” She was wearing a classic mid-thigh LBD (little black dress) with shiny red high heels and a two-inch-wide glossy red belt around her waist. She wore simple diamond stud earrings and carried a small black clutch purse. While very traditional, she looked stunning.

She smiled as she approached, “Well, Grant, you clean up pretty well. You look very handsome.”

I froze for half a second unsure what to do next. Do I go in for a hug? I sort of blacked out and the next thing I knew I was putting my arms around her for a quick embrace.

After we ordered dinner, we enjoyed a small antipasto plate as we talked and enjoyed a bottle of red wine. I gave a quick recap about my marriage and divorce, and she told me of her short marriage and her two five-year relationships. Arianna told me she had been single since early 2020, just before covid.

As we ate our salads and entrees our conversation flowed easily and had several spots of flirtatious talk and sexual innuendos. I made it clear that I thought she was very attractive when I first met her two months ago. As we finished, I asked if she wanted to do something else tonight. Arianna mentioned that she’d love to go dancing, but it wasn’t even 9:00 pm yet, so she didn’t know of any spot in town that had live music and dancing until 10:00 pm.

“We could go to Starbucks or maybe back to my place and continue our conversation,” I said.

“And all you want to do is talk if we go to your house?” she said in a sarcastic tone.

CorneliaDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CorneliaDoll

“I must admit, I would enjoy cuddling and kissing you, Arianna. I’m really crushing on you,” I said in a whisper as the server returned with my credit card and receipt.

“Normally I would never go to a man’s house on the first date, but I know so much about you. Probably too much,” she said with a giggle.

**

Upon entering my house, I was thankful that I had cleaned that morning and made my bed on that day. I asked Arianna if she’d like a tour and she said, “No, seeing your living room and kitchen is fine. Just to be clear, I will not be visiting your bedroom.”

As I laughed, I told her, “I play the slow game. Look, I really like you. I’m not looking to get you into bed on our first date.”

Arianna smiled, “Well, thank you.”

“You are the total package: attractive, college degree, RN, solid job, and we have a lot in common,” I said as I opened a bottle of wine.

We moved into the living room and sat adjacent to each other on the tobacco brown leather loveseat. I proposed a toast, “To new friendships.”

Our eyes locked as we each took a sip of the Cabernet Sauvignon. I smiled at her, and she smiled at me. Sensing the moment, I put my wine down on the coffee table, and asked, “May I kiss you?”

Arianna’s eyes sparkled, “I’d like that, Grant,” she said as she put down her glass.

Our lips met for a soft two-second lip kiss. As I slowly pulled away from her, my eyes opened to see her leaning in for another kiss. I quickly kissed her again, twice. She now moved back. We both opened our eyes to see smiles on each other’s faces.

“Even better than I imagined,” I whispered.

“Oh, you’ve been thinking about kissing me?” she said coyly.

“Among other things,” I chuckled.

“Like what?” she fired back.

Nervously squirming on the leather cushion, I told her again, “I play the slow game. I’m in no hurry. You’re the real deal.”

“You’re such a gentleman. Maybe too much so,” she told me. “Kiss me again.”

No words needed to be spoken. I leaned in for another kiss while moving my right hand to softly hold the back of her head. Our lips touched and instantly our tongues met in what I can only compare to a slow waltz. It was the softest and most sensual kiss of my life. We easily kissed thirty seconds before we parted.

“You’re a great kisser,” Arianna said.

“That was the best kiss of my life,” I confessed.

Before I could continue with my next sentence Arianna was kissing me. We embraced and kissed several times for a few minutes. By now I was fully aroused, and my cock needed adjusting in my slacks. As I quickly did so, Arianna giggled.

“Looks like that ED issue has gone away.”

“Thanks to you and your kissing skills,” I honestly told her. “We better stop.”

The sexy Latina looked at me and said, “You’re too good to be true. Most men would be trying to get me into bed after kissing like that.”

“I like you. I respect you. I think we get along well. Maybe we’re boyfriend and girlfriend material?” I whispered cautiously. “But, yes, I’ve thought about getting you naked.”

Arianna leaned in, kissed me, and placed her hand on my bulge, giving me a soft long squeeze. “Show me your bedroom,” she whispered in my ear as she softly kissed down my neck.

“Oh man, I love neck kisses,” I moaned.

She rubbed my cock a bit harder, “I haven’t been laid in three years. I’m so wet and horny. Fuck me.”

I couldn’t believe the words I was hearing. I’ve fantasized about fucking Arianna for two months, and now I have this beautiful and sexy woman begging me to take her to bed. I didn’t say a word. I stood up, helped her to her feet, looked into her eyes, and kissed her passionately.

“You’re spending the night because I’m making you brunch in the morning,” I told her. “After we have morning sex.”

“Waffles?” she asked.

“Of course!” I said laughing.

We nearly ran down the hall to my master bedroom. Upon entering she stopped to survey the room. “Very nice. You have a good eye,” she said.

I pressed my hard cock into her backside as I reached around and unbuckled her belt and dropped it on the floor. My fingers found the small hidden zipper at the top of her LBD, and I slowly pulled down the zipper until it hit her waist where it stopped.

I pushed the dress over her coke-bottle hips, and it fell to the hardwood floor. I slowly began kissing Arianna’s neck as my hands went around her chubby frame and found her full tits. I quickly unclaped her front closure bra. After softly caressing her firm full breasts I took each nipple between my thumb and index finger and gave them a little squeeze.

“Oh, you’re such a tease,” she sighed.

Looking past her, I could see her reflection in my dresser mirror. There Arianna stood wearing only a black G-string and her red high heels. “Let’s get you out of this,” I told her. I hooked my finger on the side-strings and pulled down her G-string. “You can leave on the heels if you like,” I whispered in her ear.

“Are high heels your fetish,” she giggled.

“No, but they are sexy as fuck,” I told her as my right hand traveled south toward her kitty. I could see in the mirror that she was hairless, and when my finger ran across her mound it was apparent that she had waxed recently.

“Mmmmm, yes,” Arianna moaned. “I love foreplay, Grant. Take your time.”

I led her six feet to my bed and told her to lie down. I started unbuttoning my dress shirt as my eyes surveyed each sexy curve on her body. I kicked off my shoes and took off my slacks very quickly. I now stood in front of her in my black Under Armor boxer briefs.

“Nice bulge,” Arianna said with a slight giggle. “Let me help you.” She sat up and took hold of the waistband and pulled down my briefs to mid-thigh, and then I stepped out of them.

I fondled myself and stroked my erect seven inches slowly a couple of times. A large drop of pre-cum appeared on my throbbing head. “Would you like a taste?” I asked.

“I would,” she said as she moved onto all fours. I stepped closer to the bed and Arianna took hold of my dong in one hand and licked the pre-cum off my crown. “Mmmm, you have a nice mushroom-shaped head.”

After I was on the bed we kissed and kissed and kissed. Our hands explored every inch of the other’s body. I went from her boobs to her ass, to her kitty, and back to her tits. From her pussy, to her ass, to her tits, and so on. You get the picture.

As my fingers lightly ran up and down her slit, she begged me, “Make me cum.”

I soon had two fingers in her hot wet snatch. I could not resist; I licked my fingers to get an initial taste of her honey pot. Arianna was sweet, tart, and delicious.

After returning my fingers to her kitty I went in search of her G-spot as I slowly banged her pink pleasure palace. Her musky scent filled my bedroom. I applied light pressure on her sacred spot causing her to simultaneously squirm and moan, “Oh fuck yes. Right there. Make me cum!” she said.

I found her button once more and started flicking it with my fingers. Her reaction. told me I had hit the promised land. “Let it go, Ari. Cum for me, baby! Let it go!” I told her.

Seconds later her leg began to quiver a bit, and then my fingers could feel the vise-like squeeze of her vaginal walls as she approached climax. Arianna’s breathing was much faster, with short half-breaths.

“I’m going to cum! I’m cumming!” she yelled quietly.

I knew that as her body shook, her pussy tightened around my two fingers, and her nectar dripped from her pussy down toward her brown starfish. I stopped moving my fingers but left them in place.

“How did that feel?” I whispered.

“A lot better than doing it myself or with my vibrator,” she giggled.

I moved up a bit on the bed and we cuddled for a few minutes while she caught her breath. We had a bit of pillow talk, talking about what turned us on, our sexual likes, etc. After about ten minutes we slowly started kissing again.

“I owe you one orgasm,” she teased.

“You don’t owe me anything,” I replied.

Without saying another word Arianna spread my legs and moved between them. “Prop your head up with a pillow. I want you to watch me give you head,” she said. “I know men are visual animals.”

She started slowly licking my head and shaft. Then she included my shaved balls. On about the eighth lick down she sucked on my boys, causing me to moan softly.

Arianna finally started bobbing on my manhood while stroking my shaft with a bit of a circular motion, not just straight up and down. All this time she was looking me in the eyes over eighty percent of the time. She must have licked, sucked, bobbed, stroked, and teased me for fifteen minutes when she added in a bit of dirty talking.

“I want you to cum in my mouth. I need to taste your jizz. Cum for me. Shoot your load baby,” she said while teasing my head and balls lightly with her fingertips.

A few minutes later I felt “that” feeling. My balls tightened, my legs tingled and twitched, and my sex fluid ran up my dick.

“I’m going to cum. Get ready!” I warned her.

At that moment Arianna was stroking me while flicking the underside of my helmet head. My first spurt of jizz shot out a pearl rope that went up and landed in her hair, on her forehead, and across one eye. She quickly put my cock in her mouth where I continued shooting bullets of cum until my balls were empty.

When I finished, she released my semi-erect cock from her lips and I saw her gulp down my spunk. “Holy shit, that first blast got me,” she said laughing. “Is it in my hair?

“Just a little. Most of it is on your forehead. Sorry,” I said.

“No problem. That was fun. I forgot how much I enjoy pleasuring a man and sucking cock. Your orgasm face was priceless,” she teased as she scrunched up her face.

I shifted a bit and wiped up a glob of jizz off her forehead and offered it to her. Arianna licked my finger clean. “Stay here, I’ll go get something to clean you off with,” I told her. I returned with several damp baby wipes and carefully cleaned Arianna’s forehead and eye areas. I then snuggled up to the sexy Latina and we instinctively began spooning.

“I’m tired. That orgasm zapped all my energy out of me,” she chuckled.

“You’re just out of practice,” I teased. “Three years, really?”

Arianna went on to explain that after her last relationship ended, she was taking some time to heal and then covid hit. Working in the pediatrics department at the time she was incredibly busy assisting with covid testing, but simply under a ton of stress that first year of the pandemic. The last thing on her mind was looking for a new boyfriend and starting a relationship.

We had a bit of pillow talk about varied subjects when I heard a slight familiar sound. Arianna had dozed off in my arms and was lightly snoring. I waited about five minutes before I slipped out of bed, turned off the lights, and resumed my position as the big spoon.

End Chapter One

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments