Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Being Naughty, Part 1

"A stranger catches me being naughty in the forest"

180
45 Comments 45
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story here, let me know what you think."

"Katie! Don't forget to walk your dog!" my dad calls from downstairs. He had no idea I was lying on my bed, completely naked, just about to play with myself. I'm already super horny from reading erotic stories all evening. Begrudgingly, I quickly put on some pajama shorts and a zip-up hoodie, not bothering with underwear or a shirt. It's already dark out so no one should notice. I quickly go downstairs and call my dog as I leave the house through the backdoor. There's a forest behind our house, ideal for dog walks.


The big mutt runs ahead of me as I step onto the forest path. Max always walks himself more than I walk him, but it's nice to get out for some fresh air a couple of times a day. As I walk into the forest, I'm still horny as all hell. I'm very aware of the wet heat between my legs and the way the fabric of my hoodie grazes against my hard nipples is hard to ignore. I look around and there is no one in sight, at this time it's unlikely that anyone would be out here. Emboldened by my heated state, I reach for the zipper of my hoodie and slowly start pulling it down as I walk deeper into the forest.

Exposing my breasts to the cool night air causes a tingly feeling between my legs. This is so exciting, and I'm getting even hotter the longer I expose myself like this. As I keep walking, I raise my hand up to my breasts and fondle them each in turn, moaning softly I feel like I'm more sensitive than ever.

A sudden noise of breaking branches almost makes me jump out of my skin. I instantly zip my hoodie back up before turning around, though I don't see anyone. Maybe it's just Max. But when I turn back around, there's a man right in front of me, giving me another jump scare. "Who are you? Don't scare people like that." I get a better look at the guy as I calm down a bit. He's quite handsome, definitely older than me.

"Oh my bad, little lady, I didn't mean to scare you." I'm not sure I believe him. My suspicions are quickly confirmed when he steps closer to me and before I can stop him, he reaches out and lowers my zipper, revealing my naked torso underneath.

I quickly wrap my arms around my chest in an attempt to hide my breasts from his view. "What are you doing?" I turn around but have no chance to get away before the man grabs me and pulls me against him. I feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. I also feel his erection pressed against my ass.

"Don't play innocent. Weren't you hoping for this to happen, going out almost naked like this, naughty girl?" He whispers in my ear as he forces my arms away from my chest. My breasts now fully exposed the cool air once again, my nipples still standing at attention betraying my clear-cut arousal. "Your body doesn't lie." I don't move as his hands cup my breasts, and I can't help but moan as he massages them, teasing my nipples and kissing my neck.

I lean back against him and let him do as he pleases. I can't deny how good this feels and how hot it makes me to let a handsome stranger touch me out in the woods at night. I never thought I was this slutty. "Does that feel good?" I can only nod and moan in answer. My eyes close as I rest my head against his shoulder. He takes my hoodie off me and then turns me round to face him. He kisses me as he pulls me against him, and I feel his arms around me with his hands on my butt, squeezing tight causing me to moan louder.

I'm completely obedient as he pushes me backward till my back is resting against a tree. He leans down and starts playing with my breasts again. This time his mouth joins the party and he sucks and licks my nipples while squeezing and massaging my breasts. His hands move down my sides, and without hesitation, he pushes my shorts down my legs as he kneels before me. He lifts my leg and right away I feel his hot breath on my wet pussy. It sends a shiver down my spine in anticipation.

He didn't make me wait long before I felt his tongue against my clit as he starts pleasuring me. I moan loudly as he expertly works me over. My hands are now on the back of his head, my fingers going through his hair as I pull him tighter against me. I moan even louder when I feel two fingers enter me, I'm so wet that they slide in and out effortlessly, with that it doesn't take me long before I reach an orgasm as I've never had before. He doesn't stop fingering and licking me till I come down from my climax. Having no strength left in my legs after cumming so hard I fall to my knees and lean against him for a moment, till he pushes me back against the tree again.

Without a word he stands up and looks down at me as he unbuttons his pants, I can already see the huge bulge in there. He unzips his pants and pulls out his rock-hard cock, I'm a little intimidated by its size but then eagerly reach out and wrap my hand around it. I lick my lips before moving in to take it in my mouth, tasting the delicious saltiness of his pre-cum as I lick and suck the head of his cock. I love giving blowjobs and from the sound of his moans I know he's enjoying it just as much as I am.

This is definitely the biggest cock I've ever sucked but that doesn't stop me from trying to take it as deep as I can. I can feel his hand on the back of my head but he doesn't put any pressure, he just lets me do my thing. I can't believe I'm doing this, sucking a stranger's cock in the woods completely naked and it's turning me on so much. I'm a little disappointed when he pulls away from me, making me look up at him. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Without hesitation, I answer. "Yes!" I want this handsome stranger to fuck me so bad, I don't think I've ever wanted anything this bad before. He pulls me to my feet and I lean against a tree, bend over, sticking my ass out towards him and he wastes no time. With one hard thrust, his cock is completely inside me, making me moan loudly. Right away he starts thrusting in and out, hard and deep, I've never been fucked this good before and I make no effort to stay quiet.

With his hands on my hips, he pulls me back into his thrusts each time, my tight pussy taking his big cock eagerly. He spanks my ass a few times, making me even more excited. Then he pulls out and turns me around, he lifts up one of my legs and I feel his cock entering me again. I wrap my arms around his neck and he starts licking and sucking my nipple as he keeps fucking me. "You're going to make me cum again!" I manage to say through my moaning and seconds later I reach another orgasm as his cock thrusts into me relentlessly. As I was still high on my climax he pushes me down to my knees, I willingly open my mouth as his cock touches my lips. He jerks himself off with quick motions as I lick and suck on the head of his cock, my hand massaging his balls as he nears his climax.

"Fuck I'm cumming." As soon as he says that my mouth gets filled with delicious hot cum. He came so much some of it spilled from the corners of my mouth and drip onto my breasts. When he pulls back I open my mouth, showing him it's filled with his cum, then I swallow everything that didn't spill out. Licking my lips to get as much as I can back in my mouth. "Damn, that was amazing." He says as he puts his still hard cock back in his pants. "I'm sure we'll meet again soon." I watch him walk away, still sitting on my knees, completely naked with cum on my breasts and face.

Once he disappeared into the darkness I slowly get up and put my shorts back on while looking around for my hoodie which is nowhere to be found. "Shit." I finally find it, but it's high up in a tree, far beyond my reach. I'm going to have to walk back home topless. I look around, though it was now completely dark so I can't see far. My legs are still a bit wobbly as I start jogging back towards the house, calling for Max to follow.  Once home I sneak inside quietly and rush upstairs so no one catches me like this. I fall onto my bed, my heart still beating fast from the rush of all that had just happened, I can't wait to meet my mystery man again soon.

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

Published 
Written by RubyRexx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments