Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sun, Sand And Sex on a Greek Beach: Chapter 2

"We get to know another couple, and afterwards establish close relations with a local resident"

5
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

We sat at a table on the edge of the terrace overlooking the sea. We seemed to be the only people there. The owner had gone to town and left a local girl to take care of us that evening. She was probably sixteen, slim with dark hair and wonderful olive skin. She was obviously trying to break out of the traditional mold, because she wore a tight thin purple leotard, cut low at the back, and a brief miniskirt which barely covered her crotch. As she came over I could see her young breasts and nipples swelling through the taut fabric.

We ordered some wine and salad, and settled back to watch the sunset. Bente brought her chair close to mine, and soon had slid her hand under the table and down the front of my shorts, massaging my erection. ‘Wouldn’t you like to fuck that girl?’ she whispered, squeezing my cock. ‘Wouldn’t you like to drive this right up inside her?’

Bente didn’t remove her hand when the girl came back, and I could tell that, half embarrassed and half fascinated, she didn’t know where to look. Bente solved the situation by taking the girl’s hand and guiding it down onto my rigid cock. She blushed as her small hands felt their way around its thick girth, but she continued exploring it with her fingers.

Bente took my own hand and started to slide it up the smooth inside of the girl’s thigh. I smiled across at her and moved my hand higher so that my fingers were brushing against the lycra of her leotard. A damp patch was already spreading out from her cunt. I pushed the material aside with my fingers and slid one up into her tight little vagina. She groaned and her knees bent for a moment.

Meanwhile Bente had pulled down my shorts to release the full length of my cock. She made the girl kneel down alongside my chair and take the end of my shaft into her mouth. Only the swollen sensitive end fit, but her tongue wrapped hungrily around it. My fingers were rubbing her clitoris, and my other hand was between Bente’s legs. We all three climaxed simultaneously, my semen filling the girl’s mouth as she swallowed desperately to keep it from spilling over. She looked up at me and smiled, gently stroking her small hands again along the length of my still erect shaft.

We were suddenly disturbed by the arrival of another couple on the terrace. The girl got up and quickly pulled down her skirt, wiped a stray drop of my semen from the front of her leotard, and went over to seat them.

We ate the rest of our meal without any more excitements. But Bente did manage to go back into the kitchen one time, and came back smiling. ‘We’ll have a visitor later tonight, with luck,’ she whispered. ‘I do hope she’s a virgin, I want to see you deflower her.’

Meanwhile, the other couple had come over and introduced themselves as Barbara and Bob, a rather straight-looking English pair. Barbara seemed to have nice body, however, hidden under a large sweatshirt, and Bob looked fit. I could tell they were both fascinated by Bente, topless as usual. She lolled down in her chair with one leg up on the table, her open naked crotch wide open to Bob’s gaze.

After we had shared a bottle of wine, Bente suggested that we all go for a swim. The others agreed, and said they were going to fetch their costumes. Bente and I looked at each other and grinned, but let them go. We all met down on the path to the beach. Ahead of us the moon was now shining on the white sands.

When we got to the edge of the sea Bente and I simply shed our clothes. The others looked a little shocked, but Bente took Bob by the hand and led him towards the waves. Barbara and I followed. Soon we happily swimming round in the breakers. After a while I noticed that Bob was following Bente out of the water and I watched as they disappeared behind a rock together. I could see that Barbara also noticed and I swam over to her.

‘Looks like we’re together for a while,’ I said, ‘let’s go out to the sand bar where we can stand.’ I led her out to where Bente and I had first played together that morning. I held her by the waist, lifting her as the waves came by. She was wearing a tight one-piece swimsuit with a plunging neckline, which emphasized her large breasts and slim waist.

‘This is fun!’ she yelled.

‘Yes, but it’s even better without that silly swimsuit,’ I replied. Before she could argue, I pulled the shoulder straps down to her waist so that her breasts spilled out. She smiled back at me and stepped out of the bottom part, picking it up and throwing it far out into the waves.

‘That is better,’ she said, and took my hands and put them on her breasts, moving forward so that her body was pressed against mine. She gasped as she felt the size of my erection trapped between us, then clamped her mouth down on mine, forcing her long tongue in, and grinding her body against mine. Finally she broke away.

‘Come on,’ she said, taking my hand and dragging me towards the beach. ‘Those two had the right idea.’

At the edge of the sea she lay back on the sand with her legs apart, reaching down with her hands and parting the lips of her pussy. ‘Now fuck me with that big cock of yours.'

I kneeled down and lowered my shaft until it touched the entrance to her vagina. Her body convulsed as I rammed it up inside her with a single thrust. I slammed into her again and again,  driving her body along the sand with each stroke. Her breasts pounded up and down as she gasped for breath. Finally she let out a long scream and I felt her abdomen gripped by waves of orgasm. I let myself go and pumped my semen up into her uterus. I pulled out of her and stood over her, as she lay there panting and groaning on the sand. She looked up at my still erect cock, dripping semen onto her belly.

Finally she could speak. ‘Let’s go over and find the others,’ she gasped.

I shook my head. ‘Not until I’ve finished fucking you,’ I said, and grabbed her hair and lifted her up into a kneeling position in front of me. She looked up at me then tentatively took the end of my cock, coated with semen and her own juices, into her mouth. Before she had time to react, I pushed the whole length down her throat. I felt her begin to gag, but I held her tightly by the hair and in a few moments it was over and I could release her.

She crouched on her hands and knees, gasping for breath with semen drooling from her mouth. I walked around her to look at her tight ass sticking up in the air. It was ready for penetration, and before she knew what I was doing I had pushed into the first few inches of her anus.

She gasped as she realized what was going to happen, then I held her by the waist and slammed the rest of my cock up into her intestine. It was not well-lubricated and she screamed with pain as I withdrew and drove into her again. But she pushed herself valiantly back against me. I reached down and rubbed a handful of sand against her raw clitoris. As I felt her orgasm begin to come I drove her down into the beach one last time and pumped my seed into her. I left her there, curled up on the sand, racked and moaning with semen drooling from her orifices.

I walked over to the rock where the others had disappeared. I saw Bob lying prostrate on the sand. His cock lay flaccid and used, and Bente was straddling his face desperately trying to get one more orgasm out of his tongue. But she gave up when she saw me and left him lying there.

‘Come on,’ she said, taking me by the hand, ‘we’ve got all we can out of these two, let’s go wash off in sea.’

We waded hand in hand into the water and took turns in splashing it up over each other’s body. Bente’s breasts were hard and round, and I took the dark pebbles of her nipples into my mouth again. We collapsed into the shallow water with her on top of me. She straddled my cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. Her cunt felt wonderful, tightly gripping every inch of my shaft. She looked down at me.

‘I love the way you feel inside me,’ she said, and began to gyrate her hips above me, rubbing her hands all over her smooth belly and breasts, and arching her back. Without my moving inside her, we both climaxed simultaneously, then again and again, while we stared into each other’s eyes. At last, a wave swept over us and in one last orgasm it tumbled us together towards the beach.

We awoke some time later in each other’s arms, with my cock still inside her. She gave it a last squeeze and then eased herself to a kneeling position. `Come on,’ she said, ‘it’s time to entertain our visitor.’

We walked back along the beach to where we had dropped our clothing. Bente fastened the wrap loosely around her hips but left her breasts bare. When we reached the room she turned and kissed me. ‘Now, when she comes I want you out of the way while I prepare her. You’re going to like it.’

I nodded and went into the bathroom. Soon there came a knock at the outside door, and Bente went to answer it. She led the girl into the hallway where I could observe them through the crack in the bathroom door. The girl had removed her skirt and wore only the tight purple leotard, which was cut high over her hips. The V of the crotch was pulled tightly into the crack of her ass, and over the bulge of her pubis.

I could see that Bente was excited as she drew the girl towards her and ran her hands over the tight shiny fabric covering her small breasts. She brought the girl’s mouth up to hers and began a long passionate kiss. Then she stepped back and slowly slid the straps of the leotard down over the girl’s shoulders, revealing her small, perfectly formed breasts.

SquirtyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyButterfly

Bente took the girl’s miniature nipples in her mouth and I could see her aureoles begin to swell. Then she moved her mouth down the girl’s flat belly and slid the thin material down over her hips, letting it fall to the floor. I saw Bente’s tongue come out to take the girl’s first juices on its tip, then she pulled the girl’s crotch to her mouth and eagerly began to make love to her. The girl was trembling with excitement, and Bente had to support her when her knees began to buckle as Bente brought her to her first orgasm.

Then Bente took her by the hands and moved back. The girl followed and I got an exciting view of her tight little asshole. The thought of my cock penetrating between those firm cheeks made it come rigidly to attention, and I stroked it with one hand while watching what was to happen next.

Bente sat down on a chair with her thighs apart and flung back the thin material of her wrap so that her swollen pussy was exposed. She made the girl kneel before her and led her mouth towards her waiting lips. The girl had learned quickly from Bente’s example, and soon had Bente panting as she cycled her towards her climax.

Suddenly she grabbed the girl by the hair and forced her mouth ever harder onto her cunt. She tilted her head back, her breasts heaving, and let out a long moan as she came. The she brought the girl’s head up to hers and kissed her again for a long time. At last, the two of them got up and Bente led the girl by the hand out of my vision towards the bed. For what seemed a long time I could hear scuffles and giggles coming from around the corner, and I wondered what could be going on.

At last Bente, now completely naked, came to the bathroom door and led me by the hand. The girl lay naked on her back on the bed. She was completely lashed down by ropes, crisscrossing her breasts and belly. Her wrists and ankles were firmly secured to the corners of the bed, and ropes passing around her knees pulled her thighs as far apart as they could go, so that her miniature cunt, with only a few immature wisps of pubic hair, was spread out and waiting for me. I could see that it had already been moistened by Bente’s mouth.

Bente took up her position at the head of the bed, cradling the girl’s head between her thighs. The girl herself was looking at me with wide eyes. The sight of her perfect slim body with its smooth olive skin had made my already excited cock even longer and thicker. I leaned over the girl and laid my cock along her belly. It reached from her crotch to well beyond the incipient cleavage of her breasts. Moving back, I placed the swollen end against the small opening of her vagina. It seemed quite impossible that I could enter her. I looked up at Bente, who smiled.

‘I’ll hold it and you push,’ she said, reaching over and holding the thick end of my cock against the girl’s lips.

Supporting myself on my hands, I leaned with most of my weight against the entrance to the girl’s cunt. I could see her body straining against the tight ropes.  Then suddenly something gave, and the girl gasped. Looking down, I could see the skin of her vagina tightly stretched around the end of my cock. I had begun to penetrate her. Slowly I was able to force a way up inside. Every inch had to be fought for. My cock felt as though it was clamped in a velvet vice. As I moved up inside her, I saw her belly begin to swell with the thickness of my cock. Bente had begun to push down on her shoulders to counter my onslaught.

Eventually, with about half my cock inside her, I felt it come up against a wall of muscle which must have been her diaphragm. I looked into her pleading eyes, and pushed even harder, as she began to gasp for air. At last, I had fully penetrated her. Bente and I stared in amazement at the thick base of my cock embedded in her crotch.

Then I began to withdraw for the next stroke. It felt as though I was sucking out the girl’s insides. The lower end of my cock emerged red with her blood. I pushed in again, this time harder and faster, and I saw her body jolt up against the ropes with the shock. The rough cords had made bright red gouges across her breasts. Bente leaned down and tightened them further, so that the girl’s hard nipples were pushed up between the crossing cords.

By now I was driving in and out of her. She gasped and groaned at each stroke. Suddenly her whole body broke out in a sweat and flushed deep red. At the same time I felt her belly contract, and doubled the intensity of my pumping. At last her vagina gripped my rod and she came, waves upon wave of orgasm sweeping over her as she howled with ecstasy.

I felt a flood of semen rise up my rod, pushing its way against the tightness of her passage, until at last it spurted out and flooded her virgin womb. I could feel her abdomen react against the force of my ejaculation.

Looking up at Bente, I could see from her own pounding breasts that she had experienced another orgasm watching the girl’s penetration. I slid my bloody shaft out of the girl’s cunt and Bente leaned forward to kiss it. She took the end into her mouth and wrapped her tongue around it, tasting the girl’s blood and juices. She moved her lips further down until the shaft had almost disappeared down her throat. Skillfully she moved her head back and forth, her breasts swinging above the girl’s still fettered body, until she milked my seed yet again, this time releasing it so that it fell onto the girl’s sweat-covered belly.

She rubbed the semen over the girl’s body and breasts, and down her legs, as if to ensure that she was completely inseminated. Then, at last, she untied the girl, slowly releasing the coarse ropes where they had savagely cut into the girl’s belly and breasts. She picked the girl up in her arms, and carried her away to the bathroom. I lay there on the bed, gently massaging my cock and thinking about how it has been inside the girl’s tight cunt.

I must have drifted off to sleep, because I suddenly realized that Bente and the girl were standing over me, talking softly. They were both still naked, and wet from the shower they had taken together. I could tell from their engorged aureoles that they had done more than wash each other. Now they were looking at my semi-erect cock.

Bente said ‘she wants to feel you inside her again, this time with her on top.’

I nodded and smiled at the girl. I sat up crossed legged on the bed and lifted her slim hard body onto my lap. She put her arms around my shoulders and I took her miniature nipples into my mouth. My cock, trapped between us, grew long and hard again, and I lay back on the bed. The girl held my shaft in front of her, rubbing its swollen end over her breasts. She ran her hands up and down its length, her fingers unable to reach around its thickness, and leaned down to take its bulbous end between her lips. Then she looked up at Bente and nodded.

Bente steadied her as she stood up on the bed with her legs astride me. The end of my cock nestled into the V of her crotch, and Bente held it there against the opening to her vagina as the girl began to bend her knees and let her weight come onto me. For a moment I seemed to be supporting the girl’s entire weight on my shaft until I felt her entrance begin to give way.

With Bente’s guidance, she slowly slid herself down onto my rod, her legs spreading wider and wider apart, until it seemed that she could go no further. She looked down at her body, impaled on my thick pole wedged up into her fork. The skin of her vulva was stretched tightly around its girth. Then, amazingly, she began to rock her hips so that she could take more of me inside her.

Bente came behind her, straddling my legs, and supported the girl’s body by the waist, lifting her up and down on my cock. The girl herself was frantically fingering her clitoris, gasping for breath as I drove up into her thorax. Seeing her small breasts shaking up and down with the effort drove me into my climax. I felt a great wad of semen rush up my cock and explode inside her. She gasped as it hit the wall of her uterus, propelling her to her own orgasm. Her whole body spasmed and she collapsed like a broken doll, still impaled on my shaft.

Bente lifted her off me and looked down at my still erect cock. `Come on,’ she said, `I saw you eyeing this little girl’s asshole earlier on. Time to put your fantasies into reality.’

The girl was beyond caring what happened to her as Bente laid her face down on the corner of the bed, her smooth cheeks exposed and waiting for my cock. Bente produced a small bottle of olive oil and lubricated the girl’s crack, then held her firmly while I pushed the swollen head of my shaft into it. The girl moaned as I penetrated her anus, pushing steadily deeper and deeper into her abdomen. Bente lifted the girl’s head back and slid her dripping cunt under her face. Each time I drove into the girl’s ass her mouth smashed up against Bente’s swollen clitoris. We climaxed simultaneously as the girl lay trapped and writhing between us. At last we were finished with the girl, and I picked her up and dropped her, naked and shivering, outside the door.

By the morning she was gone.

I went back into the room, where Bente was lying back on the rumpled bed, fingering her pussy.

‘What a day!’ she said. ‘Fuck me one more time before we go to sleep.’

 

 

Published 
Written by tangodancer01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments