Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pleasure Seekers

"A secluded beach turns into the perfect getaway for two young lovers who can't find any privacy..."

41
18 Comments 18
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

Breeana and I weren’t friends.


We’d known each other since elementary school. We had a lot of the same classes together. But by high school, we were in different social circles. I was an uncool nerd who used my wit to avoid being a complete outcast. She was an aloof hipster who hung who didn’t care about fitting in.


I’d always had a thing for her, but it didn’t matter in the high school dynamic. She dated guys who were trying to start their indie rock band. I dated whoever would have me.

But high school ends the day you graduate. Bree and I were going to the same college and both living at home. We were in some of the same core freshman classes. It made sense to carpool a few days a week to save on gas and parking.

I was nervous those first few weeks. I was spending a ninety-minute round trip with a gorgeous, cool, intelligent redhead who I barely talked to in school. But I always had my wit and awkward charm to fall back on. Inevitably we developed a rapport. Our conversations were easy. We had a similar sense of humor and liked the same music and films. She’d managed to avoid the stereotype in high school, but Bree was a nerd at heart. Just one who happened to be pretty and well-dressed.

In the fall she was still in a relationship with her boyfriend from high school. He was a burnout playing in a band who had no interest in college. And she would have been fine with that if he had talent or ambition. But mostly he just fucked around with his friends, didn’t book gigs, and made money delivering pizza. She started opening up to me on our drives and it was obvious she wasn’t happy.

She finally ended things with him over the winter break. She was a little sad. He’d been her first love. But she was far from devastated.

In the spring I started tutoring her in math. I was taking calculus at that point and she was struggling with advanced algebra. We were spending a lot of time together--several hours a week in the car and a few at the library or her house. Her family loved me. Study sessions turned into getting meals together. Meals led to hanging out and watching old movies.

Bree loved old Hollywood and foreign films. All of her clothing was retro. Her favorite actress was Ann-Margret, mostly because they looked alike and both had red hair. By late spring we were watching movies in her basement a few times a week. We started touching each other more. We flirted. And then one night we kissed.

Our nineteen-year-old libidos took over from that point. We fell hard for each other. We spent all of our free time together. And we couldn’t keep our hands off one another. There was a tenderness and romance to it. But it wasn’t entirely innocent. I spent a lot of time daydreaming about sex with Bree.

Unfortunately, it was only daydreaming. Bree wasn’t a virgin. She had slept with her last boyfriend. But she wanted to take things slow with me.

I didn’t have the skills or moves to change her mind. At that point, I’d only had with one person, and that was mostly a pity fuck from a girl at a party a year earlier who thought it was sad that I a virgin at eighteen. We’d fucked in her car while guys at the party stood around laughing and banging on the windows and yelling words of encouragement. I’d foolishly asked her on a date afterward and she laughed at me.

Even if I could persuade Bree, there was a lack of opportunity. We both lived at home with our families. It’s not like we could sneak off to the bedroom. And she was adamant that our first time wouldn’t be in a car.

We still spent hours making out. We usually had the basement to ourselves at her house. The stairs were loud enough that we could hear anyone coming down. We’d kiss and we would touch one another mostly over the clothes. Now and then things would get intense enough for me to open a button or two on Bree’s blouse and caress her through her bra.

By the end of the spring semester, we had made it to dry humping. We’d like on the couch with her skirt around her waist and I’d grind my crotch over her panties. It was a miracle we never got caught. It always felt like we were making a lot of noise. On two occasions I creamed my jeans.

It was a few weeks after the semester ended when Bree called me over with big news. After chatting with her parents we went down to the basement to hang out, as usual.

“So what’s the news,” I asked her.

“Every year,” she said, “My family gets a lake house for a couple of weeks during the summer. It’s nothing fancy. Just a place near the mountains where we can hike and swim and boat and relax. It was fun when I was a kid, but it’s a little dull now.”

I thought I knew where she was going.

“So you aren’t going this year? And we will have two weeks alone at your house?”

“No,” she answered. “That’s definitely not an option.”

“Oh,” I answered. “So I’m not going to see you for two weeks?”

“No,” she responded. “You’re going to see me every day for two weeks. If you want. There is an extra room. And they’re going to invite you.”

“Of course I’ll go,” I said. “I can’t be away from you that long.”

“Good,” she said. “Because I was thinking we will probably have a lot of alone time. And it’s kind of romantic. It might be time to take our relationship to the next level. My first time wasn’t special. Maybe our first time can be.”

My heartfelt like it might thump out of my chest. I pulled Bree to me and we kissed one another. She straddled me so she could feel my hard cock against her pussy.

“Do you want to finger me?” she asked.

I couldn’t believe she was offering.

She pushed her panties to the side and exposed her pussy covered in ginger hair. I barely knew what I was doing, but Bree was patient. She kept her eyes open and locked on mine. She bit her lip frequently to avoid crying out. And she quietly fucked my hand in her parents' basement. She got herself off with minimal help from me.

“Get your cock out,” she said after.

We sat on the couch with a blanket draped over us and a movie playing. And I got my first handjob from Bree. It was a little clumsy, but she clearly had more experience touching men than I did with women.

The next few weeks were sweet agony. There was no going back to just making out. We got each other off every time we were together. I became quite confident with my fingers. And Bree mastered edging me with her hand.

Instead of relieving my sexual urges, Bree getting me off just made me want more. I could not wait for the trip to the lake.

The place her parents rented was a rustic cabin with some modern amenities. It had a big deck, a dock, and a great lake view. There were five bedrooms. Bree and I each got a room to ourselves. Her parents took the master bedroom and her two younger brothers share a room with two beds.

The floors were creaky as hell, so sneaking from room to room at night wasn’t an option. But Bree was certain we’d have plenty of chances to be alone. Unfortunately, storms rolled in on the day we arrived and everyone was stuck indoors. We played a lot of board games as a group. And I was secretly frightened we’d spend the whole trip together.

Day two turned out to be perfect weather. It was a little cool and sunny with a good breeze. Everyone was making plans over breakfast when Bree suggested we rent a boat so I could see the lake. Her parents thought it was a good idea and asked if they should come along. Bree assured them that we’d be fine on our own.

She was wearing a loose white sleeveless blouse that day and a pale blue linen skirt. Her red hair was pulled back in a ponytail and tied with a big blue bow. Her face was covered with Audrey Hepburn sunglasses.

We were able to get a half-day rental on a pontoon vote from a marina on the lake. I drove while Bree gave direction. For the first half-hour, she even played the role of tour guide and pointed out houses she liked and landmarks. But once we were far enough from the marina she started looking for a secluded cove.

We eventually found a beautiful place with no fisherman or swimmers. It was a quiet dogleg cove surrounded by trees. I anchored the boat and Bree set the sunshade so it gave us some privacy.

There was a moment of quiet apprehension. We’d been fooling around for months, but it was always spontaneous. This was our first planned encounter.

We sat next to one another on a bench seat. I leaned in and kissed her. It was slow and tender to start. But it quickly picked up. I ran my hand up her smooth thigh and grazed her cotton panties. They were damp. She moaned softly in response to my touch. I started to slip a finger in, but she played defense and pushed my arm away.

I started kissing her neck. I moaned again. Her lips parted and she sighed.

"Open your blouse," I whispered.

She shook her head.

"Just a little," I pleaded. "It turns me on.”

"I like you turned on," she responded.

She opened the top three buttons on her blouse. She had on a white bra and her creamy, freckled cleavage spilled out of the top.

I kissed the top of her tits. Then I went back to her neck. I slowly brought my hand under her skirt again. This time she didn't resist.

I grazed my thumb over her mound and she groaned with delight.

"Finger me," she whispered.

"I want to fuck you," I said.

"Not yet," she said.

I was disappointed, but that didn't stop me from pushing her panties aside and plunging a finger into her cunt. Bree moaned with delight as I pulled it out and slid it back in. I pushed a second finger in and started fucking her harder. I reached over and grabbed her tit. I wanted to make her cum. I started fucking her harder with my hand. She moaned loudly.

"Oh," she gasped. "Oh. Don't stop."

She closed her eyes and tossed her head back. She let out a loud moan.

"That's hot," I said. "I like it when you're loud."

"We never get the chance to be loud" she panted.

I fucked her hard with my fingers. She let out another loud cry.

"Oh, YES," she called. "Oh, YES! Make me cum."

I fingered her faster. She started crying out repeatedly. Her tits bounced as I pounded her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! OH!" she called out. And then she came. Her body quivered and contorted. She threw her arms around me and we kissed. I buried my face in her titties.

“Your turn,” she said.

I stood up and dropped my shorts. My dick was rock hard.

“We are all alone and have plenty of time. Why don’t we go all the way?” I asked.

Bree shook her head.

“Not here,” she said. “It’s not right.”

I tried to argue, but I knew it was pointless. She was resolute.

She resisted. She took my dick in her small hands.

“There is something else I can do. Or you can keep pouting.”

“I just want you,” I said.

“You’ll have me. I’m yours.”

She started stroking my dick.

“You know you like this,” she teased.

I nodded.

“Yes,” I moaned. “I just want more.”

She took her sunglasses off and locked her big green eyes on my face. Then she dropped to her knees in front of me

any_ros
Online Now!
Lush Cams
any_ros

I trembled with anticipation. I could hear boats in the distance. Birds were chirping. And I was standing in a pontoon boat about to get my first blowjob.

It wasn’t the first time Bree had sucked a cock. She knew how to tease. She ran the tip of her tongue from the base to the tip. She licked up and down my shaft from different angles until it was glistening with her saliva.

She wrapped her hands around the base and glided upwards. I groaned with lust. She stroked me nice and slow. Her eyes darted from my cock to my face. She wrapped her lips around the swollen head of my prick.

I thought I might pass out. Or at least fall overboard. I was standing there in broad daylight at ten in the morning getting my cock sucked by the woman of my dreams.

"Oh shit," I said. "It feels so good!"

Bree had given me enough handjobs to know what I liked. She tightened her lips around the head of my cock and tugged at the base. Her big tits started jiggling wildly. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

The visual and physical stimulation was too much. Plus the taboo of being outdoors where anyone could find us.

Bree worked her beautiful lips up and down my shaft rapidly. And I erupted.

I cried out as my cum shot into her mouth. She pulled back in surprise and my cum drizzled onto her big tits. She kept pumping my shaft until she’d gotten every last drop.

I sat down bare-assed on the bench seat. Bree sat next to me with her top still partially unbuttoned we kissed for what seemed like an eternity. I wanted more, but we had to get the boat back to the marina.

That night I had to cum again in the shower just thinking about Bree.

The next couple of days were rough. I wanted to sneak off again, but Bree’s parents or brothers kept suggesting group things to do. She didn’t want to arouse suspicion, so we spent almost all our time with her family. We couldn’t even get away long enough for a quick handjob and fingerfuck.

Finally, towards the end of the week, Bree told her parents that we were going hiking. There was a trail she liked that led to some bluffs overlooking the lake. She told them we’d probably have a picnic and maybe go for a swim.

We set off shortly after breakfast. I was in shorts and a t-shirt and carrying a backpack with a blanket and a few other things.

Bree had on her big sunglasses again and a straw hat with a brim. Her hair was pulled back. She wore a denim skirt with a frayed hem and a loose white button top. I could see the outline of her brown bikini beneath it.

We followed a rough trail that cut inland to avoid the twists and turns of the shoreline. We walked for at least an hour. I knew some kind of fun was imminent, but I didn’t ask Bree’s plans and she didn’t offer. Eventually emerged on the edge of a cliff about twenty feet above the water. Just up the shore, there was a small sandy area. There wasn’t a trail down, so we had to cautiously find our way.

The little beach was beautiful. The air was clear blue with barely a cloud in the sky. The water lapped up to the shore gently went jet skis or motorboats passed by in the distance.

“Have you brought anyone here before?” I asked.

Bree shook her head.

“I found it myself years ago. I thought about bringing my family, but then I decided it was just for me. A place to get away while we are here. I didn’t want to share it. Not until now.”

I nodded my head.

“Have you ever seen anyone here?”

“Only once,” she said. “A couple. I never saw them again, though.”

She took the big beach blanket and laid it out at the edge of the sand.

“Do you want to go for a swim?” she asked.

Swimming was the last thing on my mind. But I was following her lead.

She sat on a rock and took off her shoes. Then she stood and unzipped her skirt. I couldn’t stop watching. She smiled and kept her eyes on mine.

She shimmied out of the tight skirt. Her bikini bottom was a small piece of brown fabric held together with string ties on either side. I’d spent a lot of time with my hand in Bree’s panties, but I’d never had a chance to undress her or see so much skin.

“You like?” she asked.

I just nodded.

"Then you'll love this," she said.

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt. I realized she was purposely teasing me with the reveal. She had on a tiny, brown Brazilian bikini that barely concealed her big tits. I knew there was no way she’d ever worn that around her parents.

My cock was rock hard.

“Take off your shirt and shoes,” she said.

I sat on the rock and quickly undressed. I wanted to take Bree in my arms and kiss her. I thought I might cum as soon as we touched.

When I stood up she took my hand and led me to the edge of the lake.

I pulled her to me and we kissed, but she wiggled away before I could embrace her.

She waded into the water until it came to her waist. Then she swam out deeper. I had no choice but to follow.

She briefly went underwater. When she surfaced she realized she couldn’t touch the ground. I was almost a foot taller than her and in closer to the shore, so I stood up and she swam back to me.

Bree threw an arm around my neck and slicked her wet hair back. She wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her ankles at the base of my spine. She looked up at me and we kissed.

I kissed her neck and bare shoulders. I was aching for her. I kissed her exposed cleavage. Bree took my chin and guided my lips back to her.

“Do you want to see them?” she asked.

She knew I was obsessed with her tits. I’d never come close to seeing them. All I could do was nod.

Bree released her grip on me and swam back toward the shore. She stopped when the water was waist-deep again. She stood up and made a show of reaching behind her back and untying the bikini.

She turned away from me so I couldn’t see and tossed her top to the shore. When she turned back around I had closed the gap between us.

Bree had large, full tits. I pulled her to me and kissed them. I put my mouth on her nipples for the first time.

“Take me to the shore,” she said.

I cupped her full ass and lifted her. She locked her hands behind my neck. I quickly carried her to the blanket.

I laid her on her back. I couldn’t wait anymore.

I quickly shed my wet trunks. I was completely nude standing by the lake. The sun was beating down on my bare back. And I knew I was about to fuck Bree for the first time.

She was rubbing her pussy over her swimsuit. Then she pulled the tie strings on each side and exposed her beautiful pussy.

“Go slow,” she said. “Make it last.”

I knelt between her creamy, spread thighs. Bree took my cock and guided it to her pussy.

I could hardly breathe. My first sexual experience had been quick with almost no foreplay. I was wearing a rubber, we’d both been drinking, and it was the back of a car.

Sliding my cock into was completely different. She was so tight and warm. And we were in love.

It was awkward at first. Bree kept giving instructions. She told me to slow down. To go deeper. I felt like a semi barreling down a mountain. I had to go faster.

Bree groaned and said my name as I fucked her that first time. We kissed constantly. It only lasted a matter of minutes. I tried to pull out but didn’t make it. I filled her tight pussy with my cum.

“Did you cum?” I asked

“No,” she said. “But I will.”

She started touching herself. She used her fingers on her clit. She toyed with a nipple.

“Do you want to help?” she asked.

I nodded.

I touched her thigh and moved my hand upward.

“How about your tongue?” she asked.

I couldn’t believe what she was asking. I’d never gone down on a woman, but it was something I dreamed about. I didn’t know how long it would take us to work up to it.

I spread her legs and buried my face between them. The pungent smell drove me wild. I licked up and down her slit.

Bree was a patient guide. She told me just what she wanted.

“Use your fingers, too,” she instructed.

I put two fingers in her cunt and licked her clit. She started moving her hips. She closed her thighs on my head.

“That’s it,” she encouraged me. “Eat my pussy. Eat it so good.”

Her fingers dug into my skull as she pushed my head down. Every time she moaned or moved I learned more about what she liked.

When she came it was like lightning struck. There was very little build-up. She just went from excited to losing control. I took a lot of pride in getting her off.

The two of us laid there naked after.

My dick was hard again.

“I want to cum with you inside me,” Bree said.

“I don’t know if I can last that long. I can’t control myself.”

“Let me take control,” she responded.

She rolled over and straddled me. She took the swollen head of my prick and rubbed it on her wet slit. Then she worked it into her pussy.

She looked beautiful. The lake was behind her and the sun was over her shoulder. She planted her hands on my chest and rocked on my cock. Her gorgeous tits bounced up and down.

“You feel so good inside me,” she moaned. “I feel so full.”

I could feel her pussy muscles milking my cock. She’d ride it nice and slow and then bounce rapidly and squeal every time she came down on it. The sound of her moans echoed off the lake and the rocks around us.

Every time I got cumming she would slow down and just sit on my cock. I kept both hands on her beautiful tits while she rode me. She kept on hand on my cheek and one on her clit. She worked herself up and kept getting louder.

And then she came for a second time. I could feel her muscles twitch.

Instead of slowing down she went faster.

“I want another,” she said. “Make me cum one more time.”

I held her hips and buried my cock in her. She bounced up and down on it.

“Cum in me,” she pleased. “Just cum in me.”

“I’m going to,” I panted.

“Am I sexy?”

“You’re so fucking sexy,” I told her. “You make my cock so hard. Your pussy feels so good.”

The dirty talk pushed her over the edge for the third time. I held her hips and pounded as hard as I good from the bottom. I was desperate to cum again. It didn’t take much. My whole body trembled as I filled her up. It felt like every drop of cum I had went straight into her pussy.

We went for a naked swim afterward. It was romantic and playful. We kissed. We declared our love for one another. Bree told me she was happy we’d taken the next step in our relationship. That it had been perfect and she was glad we waited until the right time.

I was, of course, elated. It felt like my first real sexual experience. Because this time I knew it wasn’t just a one-off pity fuck. I was already wondering how long we’d wait before doing it again.

Turns out it wasn’t that long. We both felt like we should get back to the cabin soon, but we couldn’t keep our hands off one another. We ate a snack and fucked for a third time on the beach. It was sweet and intimate. Afterward, we laid their naked in each other’s arms.

Finally, we couldn’t wait any longer and got dressed for the hike back. We both looked back at our private little beach with a smile. But we knew it wouldn’t be long until we returned.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments