Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two In The Bush

"A little turned on after witnessing their friends hot tub exhibitionism"

26
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

"Fuck me," Nicola said it so breathlessly and with such urgency that it was barely audible.

Fuck me, Sam thought.

She had, after all, never made such a demand of him before. In fact, while they had enjoyed more than a few passionate encounters, Sam had always been the initiator. He knew she enjoyed the intimacy. But he also knew that it was up to him to make it happen. Her willingness to pursue her sexual desires was hindered by her insecurities.

Sam had realised early on that this was the case. He had been understanding and happy to take things slowly. As long as he got to walk with her on his arm, what did he care?

This empathetic nature was one of the many qualities in him that she adored. However, it wasn't always easy for Sam to not feel self-conscious himself. The nagging voice in his head questioned whether their relationship meant as much to her as it did to him.

It was, therefore, not so much a weight lifted as it was floating in the clouds when, as she dragged him into a friend's neighbour's garden, she issued her desperate plea to be taken, the primal need to be fucked to oblivion etched on her face.

Sam, unsurprisingly, was happy to comply. He doubted the existence of a "quickest flaccid to fully erect penis" world record, but he felt confident that if there were, he'd be a shoo-in.

Nicola's sudden display of brazen sexuality had awakened a side of her that she didn't know existed. A manic sex demon wielding her powers of seduction with such epic force that Sam found himself bound by her spell.

All of his senses felt heightened. Goosebumps chased his every touch on her soft skin, an audible shudder demonstrating the extent of her arousal.

He didn't waste the moment; as he explored her body, he found her pussy a little wetter, her nipples a little harder, with each stroke of his hands.

Their clothes, ripped away in Nicola's haste to remove them, were scattered around their naked bodies.

They shared an urgent, passionate kiss, grabbing and groping each other, desperately seeking that morsel of flesh as yet unchartered. Nicola was grinding up and down on Sam's lap, teasing him by occasionally letting his member slide between her lips, but ultimately denying him entry into her enticing depths.

It was hardly a quintessentially romantic setting; Nicola's knees bearing the imprints and stains from the grass, while Sam's back itched against the rough ground. Yet, they barely noticed these inconveniences and certainly didn't care. They were enslaved by their passion and lust, so overwhelming that neither was conscious of their surroundings, their total, all-encompassing love for one another like a rare and powerful drug, fueling their light-headed euohoria to levels unattainable to most.

Sam's hands caressed her shoulders, roaming down her back before finding the supple curves of her arse. He firmly squeezed the smooth flesh, spreading them apart. Nicola let out fresh moans of approval as she felt the gentle breeze against her exposed, untouched area.

Sam simultaneously pulled Nicola's body towards him and lifted his head to her breasts, brushing his tongue over her hardened nipples. She took a sharp intake of breath as he chose that moment to insert a single finger into her anus.

This was to be Nicola's first experience with anything in her backside. She had always assumed that even the smallest insertion would cause discomfort. She knew, as his finger settled in her rear, that she wanted more. Her mind imagined the sensation of being filled in both holes simultaneously.

As Sam slid his finger in and out, she imagined various scenarios, all delightfully filthy; Sam fucking her pussy with a finger in her arse. Buying a buttplug to insert while he fucked her. Sean, their friend from the hot tub, slammed his huge cock into her from behind while her wet pussy clenched around Sam.

These thoughts were quickly pushing her towards orgasm, but she needed the familiar, sleek, firm shaft of Sam's inside her. She reached between her legs and took hold of the base of his penis, guiding it between the wet, needy lips of her vagina. His knob, already coated with her slickness, eased inside, filling her completely, eliciting new cries of pleasure as they both moaned with delight.

Sam removed his finger from her backside and held onto her hips as he thrust himself upwards into her. He matched her downward movements as she bounced on his dick, sinking himself over and over into the deepest depths of her sopping cunt.

Sam had never seen Nicola like this. Her usual guard had vanished as she allowed herself to openly embrace her uninhibited sexual nature. Her evident exhilaration only made him desire her more. She had never been particularly vocal during sex, so the fact that her whimpers and moans were getting louder felt like another sign of her insecurities fading.

As she approached the giddy heights of her climax, she was practically screaming. So loud, it threatened to alert the unsuspecting neighbours to their presence or leave their friends wondering what Sam was doing to poor Nicola.

"I'm going to come." She somehow lowered her voice to all but whisper as she spoke into Sam's ear. Arching her back, with a final, body-shaking cry, Nicola orgasmed. More intensely and beautifully than she thought was possible.

GenesisNaela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisNaela

Wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her entire body. Her brain seemed to shut down, its full capacity devoted to flooding her veins with epic bliss.

Such was the intensity of her eruption that Sam could have sworn he felt it tear through his own body. He noticed his groin had become even wetter, her sexual secretions flowing from her cunt, trickling down between them in her fit of ecstasy.

Nicola collapsed, motionless, onto Sam's chest as her orgasm subsided. Sam's dick, still erect, remained inside her. Quickly coming back down to Earth, she beamed at him. Seeing his obvious delight at getting her off, his own release seemingly a secondary concern, instantly recharged her.

She began slowly moving on his cock again, her juicy wetness squelching between their bodies.

Determined to fulfil her request, Sam unceremoniously flipped their bodies, with her back now pressed against the tickly turf, a fucking she wanted, a fucking she would get.

Roughly grabbing her breasts, he thrust two fingers into her cunt. Her gasp at the sudden intrusion quickly turned into groans of delight. Her own hand instinctively began strumming her clit, her movements increasing in synchronised harmony with Sam's pistoning digits.

She came again, this time without any announcement or forewarning, as her orgasm unexpectedly overwhelmed her. Throwing her head back, screaming through her climax, she eventually withdrew her hand from her gushing cunt; her sensitive nub in desperate need of rest. Yet, Sam continued blasting his fingers between her folds, denying her any respite. Finally, she pulled her body out of his reach, which was not an easy task considering her legs felt like jelly.

Sam allowed her just enough time to regain her composure. He offered his fingers to her mouth, groaning his approval as she hungrily sucked on them, savouring the exquisite taste.

Despite still feeling sensitive, Nicola needed him inside her once more. The lust in her eyes said as much. Sam, feeling emboldened, brushed his still-hard cock against her opening.

As he lubricated himself with her dampness, he effortlessly slipped inside her, her slick, puffy lips parting to receive his girth.

Sam found his rhythm, pulling almost entirely out before slamming his full length back into her. After a while, her moaning increased in volume and intensity once again. She rubbed her clit with renewed vigour as their combined attention once again brought her to the precipice of orgasm. Sam, too, was on the verge of his own climax.

He held back long enough to send Nicola to the far-off world of unabashed exhilaration for the third time that night. He didn't let up on his rough pounding, lifting her legs onto his shoulders. He knew from experience that he could reach all the tight spots.

Her fluids once more leaked from her sensitive cunt, as Sam finally lost control, shooting streams of his hot ejaculate into her cunt. His semen mixed with her own secretions, trickling between the folds of her labia, flowing past her anus before settling on the grass below.

They collapsed into each other's arms as they caught their breath. Locked in a contented, satisfied embrace, no longer fueled solely by sexual desire, but by the all-encompassing closeness and comfort they experienced together.

They could have stayed there for hours, warmed by the soothing touch of each other's skin. However, both of them were aware of their prolonged absence from their friends.

Wiping themselves down, they retrieved their crumpled clothes and attempted to make themselves look moderately presentable.

As they crawled back through the dividing shrubbery into their friend's backyard, they sauntered arm in arm back towards the muffled, rowdy sounds of the party.

Nicola burst into a fit of giggles as they walked; her brain not quite knowing how to process the experience they had just shared. Sam smiled back at her, playfully squeezing her arse over her dress.

They entered the large front room of the main house, where the remaining partygoers were now chatting, drinking, and dancing to an eclectic mix of music.

They were greeted with loud cheers and knowing glances. All they could do was return somewhat embarrassed, wry smiles.

Before they even sat down, Nadia stood up. "I need the toilet," she told the room at large. "Nicola, come with me."

Shrugging her shoulders, Nicola accepted Nadia's outstretched hand as they walked out of the living room together.

As they stepped into the hallway, Nadia turned back to look at Sam. She had the same tantalising glint in her eye that he had seen her give Sean in the hot tub earlier. "Sam, aren't you going to join us?"

He didn't need the toilet...but he sure as hell wasn't passing up her

Published 
Written by nick123211
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments