Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waikiki Wow: Now I Know She's An Exhibitionist

"Our trip to Waikiki certainly provided some great fun in the surf. Then came a moment where my wife again discarded her inhibitions and swimsuit."

23
8 Comments 8
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"My profile shows a similar pic of my wife in the water per this story - I didn't have a camera in the water with me at the time of the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> But I did buy a waterproof camera soon after!"

If you have not read my first story ('First Time I Realized She Might Be an Exhibitionist'), please read it if you want to understand what was probably the genesis of my wife’s exhibitionism and my encouragement of it.  I think she’s gorgeous.  Long brown hair, pretty face, and a Playboy magazine type body highlighted by flat abs and DD teardrop-shaped breasts with nipples right at the center of the teardrop.

We really didn’t speak much about the ski trip where she first exposed her body.  It became not much of anything aside from that moment. 

About a year and a half later, we took an autumn trip, this time to a warmer climate, Oahu.  I had been there before, but my wife had not.  She likes to see historic and interesting sites, so we thought Oahu, given Pearl Harbor and the pineapple tours, etc. was a good island for her first Hawaiian visit.  Given the beaches and places like Hanauma Bay, we wouldn’t be short of recreational escape either.

Our hotel was located on Waikiki beach.  We had some nice nights eating and drinking out at the outdoor venues the hotel had.   We only used the hotel beach a bit at first because we were busy sightseeing and because Hanauma Bay was so interesting and beautiful that we didn’t spend a lot of time at our own beach.  

By the time our fifth day rolled around we were a bit travel weary and decided a chill day on our beach would be a good thing.  We had two more days to go and had barely explored the beach adjacent to our hotel.   

My wife’s an unbelievable swimmer, but we had not ventured very far into the water the previous times we used this beach.  This time we went out much further and while the depth was slightly over our heads for about 25 feet of our trek away from the beach, soon the sandy bottom rose shallow again, like a gigantic sandbar, as we ventured further out.  The water here was maybe 3 to 4 feet at most.  Sometimes the swells made it deeper, but on this day, there weren’t many. 

My wife usually wears a one-piece swimsuit so as not to accentuate her breasts.  This one wore high on the hips, leaving a lot of skin as the material rode from the crotch to her hips.  The rear was kind of the same, showing a bit of ass cheek, which she rarely did.   This already started having an effect on me.

We were pretty far from the beach at this point. Turning back to shore, you could tell there were people on the beach but they were so far away (and at the time my vision was really good) that you couldn’t really distinguish anything about them. If it weren’t for the bikinis, I probably couldn’t really tell man from woman either. I noted this to my wife. Here we were 150 yards out and it was crystal clear, shallow warm water!  

There were a few surfers out around us, but there wasn’t much in the way of waves, so they were basically sitting on their boards.   I mentioned to her that if it weren’t for the surfers, this would be a good spot to skinny dip.  I brought this up because my wife told me once that she and her sister would skinny dip on secluded beaches where their family summered. I always fantasized about that after she told me.  She didn’t really reply, at least anything that I could hear.

As we enjoyed the calm, clear water, we hugged and kissed a few times.  I picked her up threshold style and twirled her around in the water.  One thing led to another and as we stood and kissed, we both had that look in our eye. 

I looked over her shoulder and said, “The people on the beach are very far away.” 

She said, “So?” 

It was then I slid the left strap off the shoulder of her swimsuit.  She looked back at the beach once as I slipped off the right strap and lowered her top, her full round breasts now free.   She liked the feeling as she lay back flat into the water, her breasts above the surface.  She did this a few times.

There were some swells which pulled the water up to my chest and then below as they passed.  She looked spectacular.   I wasn’t looking around at all because she had my total attention.  As I got close, she noticed my erection.  The water was very clear.  She freed me from my swim trunks and took a long gentle pull on my cock. 

As she tried to pull the crotch of her suit aside to make room for me to enter her, she realized the high hip one piece was a bit too tight to make that happen.  She shimmied out of her swimsuit, lowering it down her legs and then letting it float on the water.  There was no need to duck under to see her gorgeous lower extremities because the water was so clear. Her mound of fur and luscious thighs were clear to my eyes.

By this time, I had a towel rod for a cock.  I moved close to her and she lifted her legs in the water and wrapped them around my legs, making the entrance to her magical tunnel available.  The water swayed us around a little, but I was young and strong at the time.   We couldn’t get body to body because of me trying to steadying us, but that was fine with me. Her beautiful tits had breathing room and I entered her surprisingly silky pussy.

She pumped against me as much as I pumped into her.  I knew I wouldn’t last long.  That’s when I saw her eyes flash to the left.  I turned my head and saw a surfer lying prone on his board.  He couldn’t have been more than 120 feet away.  When did he get there?  I didn’t hear him, but my back was to that part of the ocean for a while.  Had my wife seen him before now?  She was facing that direction.  If she did, it certainly didn’t discourage her from allowing me to disrobe her.  This little fact turned me on even more.

I certainly wasn’t going to stop now.  I told her, “That surfer can see your tits, if you want to get closer to me to hide a bit more.” 

She didn’t answer. 

I responded, “Well, I'm sure he can tell we’re fucking, so there’s that too!” 

She said, “He can’t see us.” 

She says things like this, I think, to make me feel better about things she thinks may bother me.  This certainly did NOT bother me.   I started to pump into her again after the distraction.  I could see her tits heaving as I did.  I looked over and could see the guy facing our direction.  Then my wife lay back in the water with her body flat but mostly above the surf, especially her tits; I guess between my holding her and the salt buoyance.   Well now she was clearly a nude woman lying back and being fucked in the water.   Her tits are big enough to be noticeable, even from a distance.   This was too much for me and I came hard into her sweet pussy.   We both watched some semen float out of her as I pulled out.

Now she looked over and saw the surfer looking our way.  It was my turn to placate, “He’s likely seen dozens of people fuck out here.  Now that I think about it, with so little waves, it’s probably why he’s out here.”

scarlettblancoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlettblancoo

My wife didn’t say anything as we gather ourselves.  We noticed the suits a bit farther away than I could reach, but she made no motion towards them.  She arched her body back into the water, like a reverse dolphin, her tits first raising up, then her abs, and finally her trimmed pussy and nice strong thighs.   I wasn’t sure the surfer could see her lower charms from this distance.  When she came up, she did it again, but this time a front arch.  I don’t know how she did it, but her ass was out of the water for what seemed like five seconds; I could see her sweet lips framed between her legs and ass.  I looked over at our visitor.  He played it pretty cool, still looking our way, but not doing anything to make it seem obvious.

When my wife came up again, I mentioned that I could see she did indeed love skinny dipping like she did at her family’s summer place.  I said, “Don’t stop on my account.” 

She didn’t.  She swam off for a few minutes, then back again, then another round trip.   I watched her body and ass move through the clear water.   She did a couple of laps between me and some point 20 to 25 yards away.  I really enjoyed when she turned over and did a backstroke, her tits above the water streaming around her body. 

When she stopped near me, she stood up, no pretense about her tits being clearly on display. I could see below her waist, especially the contrast of her fur, very well in the clear water.  She asked about her swimsuit.  I held it up.  She reached for it and suddenly my mind did that thing again; I’m not sure why.  I threw her suit in the direction of the surfer.  She looked at me and laughed when I said, “Go fetch.”

And she did just that.  I don’t think she thought about the direction at first.  I could see the guy raising his head more this time.  The water was so clear I was sure he could at least see her all skin silhouette, narrow waist of her back and her ass, which seem to be right at the surface.

She grabbed the suit and swam back.  I knew he could see her figure and ass really well in the clear water at the distance they were apart now.  I’m not sure she knew.  I had also moved further in that direction while she was swimming to get the suit.  I put my hand out and she just handed it to me. I laughed and said, “I like this game.” 

This time I threw it much closer to the surfer.  She did her dolphin ass out of the water thing again and swam towards him.  This time when she reached it, she couldn’t have been more than 30 feet away from him.  Instead of grabbing it in mid-swim and turning back as she did the first time, she stood up.  I could only see her bare back and some side boob, but she certainly gave the guy a clear view of her tits. 

I heard them exchange words.  Here was my shy wife once again having no issue, in fact enjoying her nudity in front of a stranger.  I also realized that she was probably visible from her waist down in the clear water.  I noticed him lean up on his elbows, taking in the view. 

She turned toward me, waved and did her full dolphin thing again.  This time her ass went high above the water giving our friend the view I’d just enjoyed myself several minutes ago. When she got closer, I said, “You having fun?” 

She quipped, “Yep!” 

I added, “You certainly made his day.  What did you guys say to each other?”  

She answered that she didn’t say anything, but I know her voice.  I guess this was going to be a secret, at least for a while. 

Then she surprised me yet again.  It was shallow where we were standing and she went under.  Suddenly she came up in a handstand.  Her body below the waist was now inverted and above the waterline.  I saw her awesome thighs framing her pubes; lovely.  The surfer lifted his head to be sure of what he was seeing; her ass above the water and legs pointing up to the sun. 

She popped up and I asked, “When did you start doing handstands?” 

She laughed, “It’s really easy in the water.”  

I kept talking to distract her from the fact I was taking her suit back in my hand again.  “Well, that was a nice surprise, but I'd like to see the other side that way too." 

She didn't really acknowledge me. When she looked towards the beach I was thinking our fun was almost over. I wanted it to last a bit longer so I said, "Going to take another skinny dip lap before we head in?"

She smiled. "Yes, one more, I love the way it feels."

"Maybe try another direction this time." She knew what I meant because those initial laps she took were in the opposite direction of our voyeur. She turned as if to swim but slipped under the water, legs popping up in another handstand, this time her ass facing me.  I wanted to eat her slit right then and there. Her ass muscles looked so good posed like that.  If she had parted her legs, I would definitely have gone down on her, at least until she needed a breath!   The surfer was further away but with the contrast of her pubes against her skin, I’m sure he got the drift.

I thought maybe that was her last little show, instead of another naked lap, but she pushed off and slowly swam away. She passed within 10 feet of him this time. He sat up on his board to get a better angle. As she drew even with him I could see her head turn towards him right in stroke, perhaps to catch his eye. Her body was so near the surface, I could tell he was certainly getting the full view of her ass and figure. I could see his hand move down to adjust his shorts. My wife swam about 10 more yards then turned back, but as she did she turned over and swam backstroke. Her fabulous tits at the surface, her pubes easily seen in the clear water. She passed him slowly. I wondered if she was smiling or playing innocent. The surfer moved his hand along his shorts, this time slower like he pushing along the entirety of his cock.

I had already put my suit back on while she was showing off and started off in the direction of the beach. I was wondering if we were going to run into this guy at the hotel and what her reaction would be. I was so drunk on her exhibition at this point that I planned to hold onto her swimsuit until we were only 50 feet from the beach, imagining her bare tits breaching the small breakers close to shore, some people getting a peek.  She quickly swam up to me and while not demanding, I could tell she wanted the suit back before we got anywhere close.

We had really great sex that night.  We always have great sex when she’s exhibited herself. It’s obvious to me, but she says it’s a coincidence.

That entire scene is burned into my memory.  I get erect whenever I think about it and for a long time it was the set of images in my mind when I jacked off.  It’s still a top highlight for me, but there have been some more recent exhibitions; one in much closer quarters, that is probably my favorite.  But that’s a few stories in the future.  These are true stories, by the way.

Published 
Written by dogggers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments