Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cunt Caresses

"I wasn’t worried after caressing my man’s cock to a spurting climax. I knew I’d get mine."

23
8 Comments 8
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

My eyes pop open when he shifts and sighs under me. Raising my cheek from his sticky chest, I peer at the clock. Barely thirty minutes have passed since we laid down for a nap after work, twenty or so since my spit-slicked hands caressed his cock to a spurting and gushing orgasm. I’m lying tits-down in the crusting mess, but it feels more sensually erotic than nasty.

He pushes me off his chest, onto my side, and turns to face me. Our eyes lock, and then our lips. His hand glides over my hip and ass and thigh, caressing my skin as we kiss with increasing passion.

His hand slips between my knees, then travels up the snug crevice between my thighs. I relax my top knee, and he continues up until the heel of his hand presses into my cunt. Our lips part, allowing our tongues to lick at each other, as his hand slowly caresses my cunt.

A few minutes ago, I gave him a fucking amazing hand-job, if I do say so myself. After our short nap, he’s starting to return the favor. I knew he would. I don’t only love his cock; I love him. Not just because he takes the time to give me satisfying orgasms, but it helps.

His fingers caress the lips of my cunt as I raise my knee to open my legs. I was quite horny when I jerked him off, but that has settled during our nap, so it will take a bit of work for him to get me wet and ready again. I’m sure he’s up to the task.

Round and round his fingers go, caressing my labia, pushing aside the hairs to reveal their softness. I trim my pubic hair, with his assistance sometimes, to keep it from getting too unruly, but for the most part, we both like the way my full bush frames my cunt. He considers it an adventure, not a hindrance, to dig through it to get to the goods inside.

I’m on my back now, the foot farthest from him planted on the bed to raise my knee. His fingers caress up and down my cunt slit, spreading the moisture out evenly. I close my eyes, feeling his finger touch my vaginal opening with each down stroke.

His fingers make a “V”, opening and closing, spreading my cunt lips apart repeatedly. He nudges the pubic hair apart, and I imagine him peering down into my wet pink insides. He’s sitting up now, and I open my eyes long enough to confirm that he’s working with both hands, using one set of fingers to spread open my cunt and the other to probe inside.

As he continues to caress my tingling cunt, his finger dips into my vagina more and more, another knuckle deep every few seconds, till he holds it and wiggles it as deep as it can go into my juicy tunnel.

Lying between my wide-open legs now, he drags the wetness from inside my vagina up and out over my labia. He inserts two fingers, twisting them and bending them lightly to caress the inside of my canal. The fingers of his other hand are gathering my pubic hair and tugging gently.

A warmth surrounds my clitoris, and a few seconds later, I feel a stream of wetness flowing between my butt cheeks. I open my eyes again just in time to see a string of spit hanging from his lips, breaking away to gather in my bush. He caresses all around my cunt, spreading his saliva around.

The next series of finger thrusts into my needy vagina are faster, stronger, smoother, and accompanied by squishing and squelching sounds. He finally glides his thumb over my clit while his fingers probe me deeply. My hips are undulating, my abdominal muscles are clenching, and my thighs are tightening as he finger fucks me, caressing my cunt inside and out.

I realize my hands are clenching the duvet we’re lying on, so I relax my grip, moving a hand to my breast. My sensitive nipples are stiff with arousal as I pull each one in turn. I would be swirling my fingertips in the cum in between them, since I squished my chest into his cum-soaked stomach and crotch after I got him off, but the minutes that have passed have dried up the rivulets and puddle into glue-like pellets and flakes.

I wet my fingers with my tongue, tasting his residue, before swirling them around my nipples again. The faint scent of his sperm is starting to get overpowered by the smell of my arousal, thick vaginal fluid gathering in my warm cunt as he continues to caress it.

As the sensitivity causes my knees to jerk and wobble, he pushes my hip to lay me on my side. Spooning behind me, he now reaches around to run his slick fingers through my spit-slathered bush and down into my dripping slit. His caressing fingers gather my cunt lips, squeezing and twisting them. After I raise my top leg to separate my thighs, his hand slithers around to caress and grab my ass cheeks.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

I groan and twist, shoving my ass back into him. He gets the message and caresses my inner thighs, the bottom one wet by now, and then pushes at least two fingers into my cunt from behind. He probes my hole gently at first, twisting deeply, then picks up the pace, giving me a good solid finger fucking after a minute or two.

He’s now propped up, sitting behind me as I’m still on my side, reaching around to squeeze my tit with one hand from the front as he caresses and probes my cunt with the other from behind. My breathing is deep and erratic, turning into gasps as he finds my clit and begins to stroke on either side of it.

He has me bucking hard enough that I squirm and squeal and flop onto my back, his hand recoiling from under me just in time to prevent me from crushing it. I spread my legs wide, gasping and wiggling and moaning from the sensitivity. He cups my entire pussy gently, his palm’s pressure on my clit, slowing to a smooth caress.

I have read plenty of erotic stories that lead one to believe that a woman will cum early and often when her cunt is caressed, orgasming at the first penetration or touch to her clit, and repeatedly thereafter. Except for rare individuals, that’s bullshit. I’m actually glad that I’m not an easy cum, because the journey is most of the pleasure and fun. And he knows it. He has to work to get me off, and it’s a labor of love.

Sometimes when we play, we recognize cues from each other, and I’m sure this is one of those times. I refrained from sucking his cock earlier, content to simply caress it, only spitting to provide some lubrication and, if I’m honest, some mess. I didn’t even kiss him or lick his nipples or feed him my fingers; I just jacked him off. Ordinarily, I’d be gripping his hair as he ate me out, or feel his lips and tongue and teeth pulling at my nipples or ear lobes, but he’s refraining, probably because I refrained.

But he must have been working up some saliva for a while, because he leans over me and lets quite a stream of slick, warm drool flow right onto my bush and his fingers. Caressing the messy spit around dampens the whole area, providing a slick coating for his fingers to glide around and between my pussy lips.

Dragging the pads of his palm over my clit, he plunges his fingers into my vagina and spreads my labia, massaging all my sensitive girly parts all at once. The slurping and squishing sounds let us know that he’s mixed the perfect cocktail of his saliva and my pussy’s runny nectar and creamy vaginal lubrication.

My arms are stretched out behind me, my hands gripping the bed’s headboard, as I moan and gasp to encourage him to bring me off. “Yesss,” I hiss, “ohhh yesss!” He generally takes his time with lovemaking, but he just knows this isn’t the time to tease and leave me begging. His steady motions complement my hip thrusts perfectly, building the tingling in my core as he firmly caresses my cunt toward climax.

The smell of my pussy, mixed with the scent of his saliva and dried cum, adds a final dimension to the eroticism of our sex play. My arousal is complete as my ears tune in to the lewd squishing sound of his fingers working my cunt. It might be gross if it wasn’t so fucking sexy.

With a high-pitched groan interrupting my gasps, my orgasm hits. Everything from my clit to deep inside my vagina tingles and spasms, that dizzying sweet release making my muscles contract involuntarily. He has a hard time keeping his fingers inside and massaging my clit, but he’s had a lot of practice and does well, staying with me through my entire orgasm and its aftershocks.

He knows not to keep frigging powerfully, so he slows his movements as my hip thrusts die down, keeping his fingers lodged in my creamy cunt, intermittently curling them gently for a minute or more. When he withdraws them after one of my particularly heavy satisfied breaths, he drags some frothy mess through my bush.

Avoiding direct clit contact now, he caresses my cunt lips, painting my swollen labia with our wetness. My eyes closed now, and my muscles relaxed; I released my grip on the headboard, feeling his weight settle on my breasts. His fingers continue to caress my cunt as I close my thighs, trapping his hand in my warm wetness.

We’ll get up to make dinner soon, certainly making a detour into the bathroom to clean up our smelly, sticky, slimy, beautiful mess. But for the time being, we just lie there, spent, my satisfied cunt happily enjoying his fingers’ continued caresses.

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments