Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In-Car Entertainment 2

"Even quicker, but just as satisfying...."

15
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

You are sitting quietly in your car, having finished lunch, and sipping at your coffee, looking out across the office car park. It is a bright, clear and dry day. Suddenly, there is a tap on your window and you are startled to see me standing alongside you. So much so that you almost spill your coffee into your lap! You let down your window.

"Wow," you say, "this is a surprise! I didn't expect to see you until tonight. I don't have much time left now, and there's an important meeting I have to get to very soon. Is it something urgent?"

"I'm just feeling so horny for you, thinking about your beautiful body, and what I would like to do with you, that I just had to try to find you. I knew you'd be here right now, like the last time we got together in the car."

"O Simon, I'd love to, but it would have to be so quick," you say, but you are already feeling a response deep inside you, and open the car door to me.

I am standing outside the car, facing you, with the door wide open now. I reach back and open the rear door too, so I am hidden from view by both doors, and we have our own semi-private space to use as we wish. You turn towards me, sitting sideways on your seat with your legs dangling out of the doorway, and lean forwards to grasp my belt. You look up at me while unbuckling my belt and slowly undoing my jeans, then look down at the throbbing head of my cock, which is already protruding above the waistband of my briefs.

"You can see how much I needed you," I say. "I didn't want to just imagine being with you. I wanted to see you and feel you again, and hear your voice as you ask me to fuck you. I didn't want to waste all this cum!"

You grin up at me and say "Don't worry, we won't waste a single drop of that precious juice. Let me take it from you."

You shift forward in your seat and bend your head down towards my cock, licking the head as it pokes above my waistband, and stroking the shaft through the fabric of my briefs. Then you pull my briefs down and engulf my cock suddenly, sucking me into you as deeply as you can. You hold one of my balls in each hand and pull me gently towards you, but you can't take it all in. You feel the head of my cock against the back of your throat, and I can push no further, so you grab the rest of my shaft with one hand and stroke firmly up and down, while sucking as hard as you can. I can see your cheeks pulling in as you suck, and feel the intense pleasure in my cock and balls.

You withdraw just a little and turn your head to one side while you look up at me, your eyes shining with animal lust. I can see the head of my cock bulging your cheek outwards as you press against me and stare up into my eyes.

I can stand it no longer and pull out of your mouth, with strings of saliva and pre-cum still joining us as I say, "You know I love this, but I really need to fuck you this time. Just turn around and let me get inside you."

You turn and lay your upper body sideways on the seat, with your backside out of the car door, and me crouching behind you. I push your dress up, to expose your panties—already wet, of course—and pull them to one side to see your pussy lips, pink and swollen in anticipation of my cock parting them and pushing deep inside you. I play with them and stroke up to your clit, while you moan quietly about wanting me to fuck you now. But the panties are too restricting and I have to pull them off you so that I have full access to your pussy from behind.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

I am standing between your legs now, on the ground alongside your car, between the two open doors, while you lie half-in, half-out of the car. I part your outer pussy lips wide and prepare to enter you. I have to bend my knees to get into position with the head of my cock gently nudging apart your trembling inner pussy lips. Then I slide slowly inside you. When I am halfway in, I need to straighten my legs to push further, and I lift you upwards with my cock buried deep inside you. You can feel the head of my cock pressing against you, deep inside; I can feel the weight of your body resting on the base of my cock, as I lift you with it. I stay in that position for a few seconds and ask you if you are ready yet.

"O God, Simon, yes. Please fuck me now. Yes! " At that very moment, your mobile rings, and automatically connects through the car audio system. Hearing you say "Yes!" it answers the call, and we both freeze still. It is your friend and work colleague, asking if you are still at lunch. You swallow hard and try to compose yourself, while I remain quite still, but buried deep inside your quivering pussy.

You can feel the head of my cock throbbing and twitching deep inside you while you try to talk coherently to your colleague. "Yes, I am," you say, "but I'm not far away now."

"Will you be coming soon?" she asks. You can hardly restrain yourself now, and your shaking giggles are putting real pressure on my cock and on my self-control. "Yes, I'll be coming very soon," you say, in as serious a voice as possible. "I will get there in a few moments. I'll be with you soon, bye now." And you hang up the call. "Hurry, Simon, I have to go, but I have to cum first. Just fuck me hard!"

I obey. I thrust again and again into your open and welcoming pussy, lifting you with each thrust, to ensure that I get as deep as humanly possible inside you. You are squirming and wriggling as I do so, until you suddenly freeze totally still and your whole body trembles, while your pussy convulses around me, trying to squeeze my cum from me. I pull back and thrust one more deep thrust, then I too freeze still, while my balls pump cum into you, time and again, and I collapse across your back.

After a few moments, I withdraw my softening cock from your dripping pussy, and stand behind you. "You need to go," I say, and help you to pull up your panties and rearrange your clothing. You are still very flushed, and breathing slightly hard, and reach out to grasp my wet cock, and tuck it back inside my briefs, licking the mixture of our juices from your hand as you do so. You grab some tissues from the car and fold them into a pad to line your panties, and contain the cum which will otherwise threaten to flood out during your meeting.

You look at your flushed face in the mirror. "I will just have to tell them I had to hurry to get there on time," you say, "It is true, after all. Perhaps next time, we can take a little longer, but there is something very satisfying about a quick, animal fuck like that, isn't there? Thanks for coming again."

I watch as you walk away towards the office block, your hips swaying side-to-side and your arms swinging exaggeratedly. I don't know how long I will be able to wait before we do this again.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments