Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Saturday Comes Again

"Joolz plays Andy again, twisting him around her little finger"

67
15 Comments 15
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

For the next week, Joolz played it cool, ignoring Andy’s increasingly desperate attempts to get her alone. The memory of Joolz flashing her boobs at him and giving him the most incredible blowjob of his teenage life filled his waking moments. Every time he went to the bathroom, he checked the laundry basket, hoping against hope that she had left another present for him. He decided she must be teasing him by hoarding her knickers.

Then it was Saturday afternoon. His mum and Dave were out again, and Joolz was hiding in her room. Andy sat at his computer, idly browsing through porn sites, stopping every so often on girls who he thought looked like Joolz.

A knock on the door caused him to quickly turn off his monitor. He spun around on his chair and called out, ”Yeah?”

There was no reply, so he got up and opened the door.

Joolz stood, hands behind her back, smiling as she swayed from side to side. He checked her out with a quick glance. She was in her usual vest top and shorts. She looked good. His eyes locked on the nipples poking through her top. He bit his bottom lip nervously.

“Hi Andy, am I disturbing you?”

Without waiting for a reply, she breezed past him into his bedroom.

“I wasn’t sure if I’d be interrupting your wanking or not. That’s why I knocked.”

She turned and locked eyes with him. “Was I?”

Andy blushed furiously. He could feel the heat rising in his cheeks as he denied it.

“Of course not; I was studying?”

Joolz nodded. “You’re good at stuff, aren’t you? You Know things, like maths and stuff?”

Andy shrugged. “A bit.”

“Maybe you could help me with my homework? Help me study?”

She looked around the room, checking out the posters of girls in bikinis blu-tacked to his walls. She casually walked over to his computer.

“Sure,” said Andy nervously. “I’d love to.”

She smiled and ran her fingers over the keyboard of his computer.

“Were you really studying? Or did I interrupt your porn viewing?”

Andy felt his blush rising even more. A panic kicked in when she pressed a key on the keyboard and woke the monitor.

“Oh, Andy.” She stared at the screen. “Really?”

Andy stared open-mouthed at the screen, too. The screen was filled with thumbnails of the porn clips. Joolz leant in and read the search bar description.

“Black teen girl”

She smiled at Andy’s discomfort.

“Have I given you a taste for black girls, Andy?”

“I’m... I’m... I’mm...” Andy’s mouth moved like a goldfish as his brain struggled to catch up with what was unfolding in his room.

Finally, Andy stammered, “I was wanting to see what a black pussy looked like.”

“Well, why didn’t you just ask? You’ve already seen my tits. Would you like to see the rest of me?”

She slowly walked towards him, her fingers teasing the waistband of her shorts. She slid one side down, then the other, flashing her hip bones. The glimpses of a red thong becoming more obvious.

“Would you like to see more of me, Andy?” She stood in front of him. He could smell her perfume. His heart was pounding in his chest. His cock was growing, straining against his shorts. She bit her bottom lip then whispered, “Would you like to see me naked?”

“Yes,” Andy groaned.

“Is that a yes, you’ll help me study?”

“Yes,” Andy whimpered. “Anything.”

Joolz smiled. “Good.” She turned to Andy’s computer and opened up a music website. Once the music was playing, she turned back and pushed Andy into his chair.

She moved in time to the music, dancing rhythmically as she slowly eased the hem of her top up, revealing her tits. The dark brown, almost black nipples were proud and erect. She pulled the top over her head and discarded it. Placing a hand on each armrest, she moved from side to side, her breasts swinging in front of Andy’s eyes.

She stood up. Her hands cupped her breasts.

“Which do you prefer, Andy? My breasts or my bum?”

“I dunno,” he grinned. “I haven’t seen your ass yet.”

“Fair point.”

She turned, wriggled her ass in his face and slowly peeled her shorts down. Two tight, ebony ass cheeks with a tiny red string between them were thrust in his face.

“Better?” she giggled, looking over her shoulder at him.

“Uh-huh,” he murmured, his blue eyes watching her ass, hypnotised.

She leant back, letting her ass rub against his lap, sliding over his rock-hard cock still trapped inside his jeans.

“Mmmm,” she moaned. “Someone likes what they see.”

She got off him and turned around. His eyes fixed on the tiny red lace thong covering her mound.

“Ready?”

He nodded, whimpering as she unpeeled the damp fabric, exposing her neatly trimmed black curls. Her lips hung down like curtains, and a hint of moisture glistened on them.

“Did you like watching those black girls getting pounded by white boys?”

Her hand slid down her stomach and over her curls. She slowly rubbed herself as she stared at him.

“Did you wank off imagining fucking me like one of those girls in the videos, Andy? Did you cum wishing it was my hot tight teen pussy?”

MiaSossa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSossa

“Yes,” Andy groaned, his voice barely a whisper.

She removed her hand from between her legs and held her finger out. Andy could see the juices glistening on her finger. She moved it closer.

“Would you like to taste me?”

He watched until she smeared the glistening honey on his bottom lip. His tongue flickered, licking her finger as she pushed it into his mouth.

He sucked greedily, his eyes never leaving hers as she stood over him. His mind whirled as her flavour exploded on his tongue. He couldn’t believe it. There was a naked girl in his bedroom offering herself to him.

She sat on his lap, her legs spread. He felt her heat against his cock. She pressed in, sliding against him, moving her bare pussy up and down against his jeans-covered cock. Slowly riding against him.

“I think you’re overdressed,” she giggled, nibbling his ear as she kissed his neck.

His hands ran down her back and squeezed her arse cheeks. He pawed and spread them as she ground herself against him.

“Come on,” she whispered, standing up and taking his hand to pull him out of the chair. She quickly unfastened his belt and tugged his jeans down. She raised an eyebrow at the bulge in his shorts.

“Have you any condoms?”

“No. Is that a problem?”

“For fuck’s sake, does a girl have to think of everything?” She headed to the door. “Get undressed; I’ll be back in a second.”

Andy quickly stripped off his tee shirt and shorts and lay on the bed. He tried to position himself in a seductive pose. Then, realised he still had his socks on and leant forward to pull them off. Joolz came back into the room whilst he was still pulling off his second sock so he just lay back and watched as she ripped open the foil wrapper. She rolled it on then lay beside him. He moved onto his side and looked at her.

“Do you want to go on top?” she asked.

Andy nodded, hurriedly leaning over her, placing his knees between her legs. Joolz lay back and spread her legs wider. She propped herself up on her elbows and watched as Andy steered his cock in the right direction. He brushed her clit with it, then poked it at her, missed her entrance and jabbed her pee hole.

“Fuck, Andy. Careful,” she whimpered.

“Sorry,” he flustered. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok.”

Joolz reached down and guided his cock to her pussy. He pressed his hips forward and slid inside. Joolz arched her back as Andy’s cock stretched her tight pussy. She loved this. She loved the sex, the intimacy, the closeness and how you could make a man do anything by offering it.

Andy was moving quickly, humping her as his cock slid in and out. She was just about to tell him to slow down, when he stiffened and made a funny little strangled cry. She could feel him cum. His shaft rippled with each spasm. When he’d finished, he collapsed on top of her, his face buried in her neck.

He quickly pulled out and stood up, pulled the condom off and dropped it in the bin.

“Are you not going to wrap it up in a tissue?” Joolz queried. “Or do you want your mother to know you're having sex while she’s out?”

“Good point!” He blushed, hid the used condom and climbed back onto the bed.

“Now that you've got off, next time, don't be so eager,” Joolz whispered as her fingers brushed his cock, feeling it stir.

She kissed him as her hand slowly wanked him, feeling his cock harden under her touch. Her fingers slid along the shaft coated in remnants of his cum and spermicide. She loved the velvety texture of him. He groaned as her hand slid down to his balls. She rolled them between her finger and thumb as he whimpered and sucked in his breath.

She reached for the packet of condoms and unwrapped a second. Their eyes met, and she grinned. She rolled the condom down his cock, letting her fingers caress the head. “You’ve a lovely cock,” she whispered, then straddled him.

She guided him into her, holding his shaft as she lowered herself down. She closed her eyes as he filled her. When he bottomed out inside her, she opened them again and smiled.

Andy stared at her hands. His hands slid over her hips. He held her to him as he pressed up. They rocked back and forth. Joolz bounced on his cock. Her tits swaying in time as they fucked. Andy’s hands reached for them, pawed at them as she rode him. She loved this position. It was perfect. They got to see her in action, and they could play with her tits as she rode them.

She rocked on his cock, riding him faster. She bounced on him as he thrust inside her.

“Mmm, that's it, Andy, give it to me.”

She felt him press up; his hips rose to meet her down thrusts. They ground together, their pubes rubbing, smearing sweat and juices as they rutted. The pounding of his cock in her pussy sent ripples of pleasure through her. Her mouth was open as she panted. Little whimpers escaped her throat.

She could feel Andy getting closer. His breathing was shallow and ragged. His movements were becoming uncoordinated. His thrusts became more intense. His back arched, and he came. He jerked up a couple of times before collapsing back on the bed.

She slumped on top of him. Little pleasure ripples coursed through her even though the orgasm drifted out of reach. She squeezed her muscles, sending her name in Morse code through Andy’s softening cock.

She lifted her head and smiled at him

“So you’ll help me study when, exactly?”

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments