Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bowling For Blowjobs

"A highly competitive bowler makes the wrong bet"

213
35 Comments 35
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The alley was full, a busy Thursday night for the Seniors Bowling League tournament. We were doing well, making it to the semifinals and waiting to play the First Dimension, the team leading the league all season. Whoever won would play in the inter-league finals next Thursday.

Annie was being her usual loud, obnoxious, and aggressive self, barking at her teammates and taunting her opponents. She had been bowling for decades, holding a few records and numerous trophies, and was an aggressive competitor. Over the years we had clashed, competing fiercely against each other, and the few times my team had won left a bad taste in her mouth.

“Not today, Tin Man,” she taunted when she stood behind me. “You’re going down like the Titanic.”

I turned around and smiled, moving close and leaning my mouth to her ear. I was tired of her bullshit.

“Yeah? Want to make a real bet?”

“What do you have in mind?” she smirked. “You have money to lose?”

“No, how about you really put your mouth to work?”

“What do you mean?”

“You always tell me I’m going to go down. You win, I will go down - on you, in my car after the game until you can’t cum anymore. I win, you go down on me and swallow your pride, and my load.”

She looked at me with a shocked expression.

“Come on, Annie. You want to bet, let’s bet.”

She blushed and glanced around, ensuring nobody was close enough to hear us.

“Uhm…”

“Ha, just as I thought, all talk and no action.”

I knew she hated being challenged.

“$100. We will bet $100,” she offered.

“Nope,” I declined, shaking my head and sighing.

“Okay, $500,” she responded. “Makes it worth beating you.”

“No,” I shrugged. “I don’t want your money. I want something… special, something personal. You obviously don’t feel confident enough for a real bet.”

I walked away and went up to the counter, getting a beer from Danny, and she appeared at my shoulder.

“You seriously want to bet that?” she whispered.

I nodded and gave her a smirk.

“I’m not exactly a spring chicken, you know,” she added.

I turned to face her, looked her up and down, and smiled. She was a little heavy for her height, with full hips, big tits, and a little thickness in the middle. She had recently dyed her hair and it looked good on her.

“You look good, Annie. I’m sure Wally still chases you around the kitchen table.”

She blushed and walked away, looking back once before joining her team at their table. As the round passed she kept looking at me, and I could tell she was distracted. When the round ended it was our turn on the lanes.

“Let’s go!” she shouted to her teammates. “These losers are going down!”

“Someone is,” I replied loudly, hearing laughter from both teams and seeing a look of embarrassment on her face.

“Annie, is our bet on?” I asked. “Yes or no? You got the confidence to put your big mouth on the line?”

“Oh, you’re going down,” she replied, pointing at me. “We are going to beat your ass!”

“Is that a yes or a no?”

Behind me, I heard Frank and Billy clucking like chickens. Nobody knew what the bet was, but wanted it to happen. Joan tapped Annie on the shoulder.

“Go ahead, you know we’re going to win,” she urged. “Take the bet.”

Cluck cluck cluck squawk

“Yes. You’re on!” she blurted out.

Billy, Frank, and Mel laughed and clapped, hooting and clucking, and I put out my hand to shake on the deal. Annie grabbed my hand and shook it, and I held it for a moment and looked into her eyes. She blushed slightly before looking down, a slight smile on her face, and I let her hand go.

One by one we took to the lanes, balls rolling and pins crashing, until the final frame. We were hot, strikes and spares all the way. The First Dimension faltered, their leader obviously not focused when she made the split. All went quiet for a moment as she rolled her ball - and missed the pin.

That was it, game over. We hooted and hollered, celebrating our victory over the league leaders, and watched our name go up on the board for the Finals. Annie slumped down in a chair, deflated by her defeat, and stared at me. I smiled back.

We had a celebratory beer before packing up to go home, and I took a seat next to Annie as she changed her shoes.

“So, your car or mine?” I asked with a smile.

PrettyhorsecockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyhorsecockTS

She turned to look at me.

“Seriously?”

“Yes,” I nodded. “That was the bet.”

She put her things in her bag, stood up, and looked around.

“Red Grand Caravan, beside the building. Give me a few minutes.”

I nodded and watched her walk away, her ample bottom jiggling as she rushed to the door. I waited a few minutes before following, finding the van easily in the near-empty lot, and the passenger side sliding door opened when I approached.

“Get in!” she urged. “Be quick!”

I jumped inside and the door closed behind me. Annie moved from the driver's seat and climbed into the back, sitting down next to me.

“I had to move my granddaughter’s car seat,” she told me, gesturing to the space behind the seat.

“Nice and roomy in here,” I said with a smile.

I leaned back and put one arm on the door and the other on the back of the seat, spread my legs, and wiggled my hips.

She sighed. “Really?”

I nodded and gestured to my bulging zipper. The thought of sliding my cock down her throat had me aroused and my cock was hardening by the second. Her fingers trembled slightly as she undid my belt, popped the button, and pulled down the zipper. She tugged down the top of my boxers and my cock sprang free, bobbing and throbbing. Her hand wrapped around me and she stroked slowly while adjusting her position, looking up at me once before putting her mouth over the swollen tip. She sucked slowly, taking about half of me in each time, and I moved my hand to her head. She pulled up and gasped.

“You’re pretty big,” she panted.

“Not that big," I chuckled.

"Bigger than I'm used to," she admitted.

"You can take it all,” I assured her.

She smirked and took me in again, moving her hand down and wrapping the thumb and a finger around the thick base. I pushed gently, moving her mouth further down my shaft, and then took my hand away. I moved my right hand to her head and my left under her arm, cupping her heavy breast and giving it a good squeeze.

“That’s it, Annie… suck me good,” I praised. “You have a great mouth, Annie.”

She picked up her pace a little and began pushing herself further down while I groped her big tits.

“Oh yeah… take it all, Annie,” I urged.

She pushed herself down, gagging slightly and pulling back, and tried again.

“Fuck… yeah.. take it all,” I growled and pushed my hips up.

She pushed down and took me into her throat, touching her nose to my pelvis. She held herself there for a moment before pulling back and coughing.

“Good girl,” I praised.

She wiped the drool from her chin and grinned before going down again. She began slurping vigorously, bobbing her head quickly and squeezing my shaft tightly. The pressure was building quickly, and I let go of her breast and put both hands on her head.

“Oh, fuck, I’m going to cum,” I warned. “Swallow my fucking load, Annie!”

She stopped bobbing, holding her head steady and grunting while I thrust my hips upward.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” I groaned loudly.

My cock exploded in her mouth, pulses of hot cum pumping down her throat and filling her mouth while I thrust my hips and emptied my heavy balls. She kept her lips locked tight, allowing only a few dribbles out the corners of her mouth and swallowed my whole load. Her hand moved up and down, milking the creamy juice from my pulsing pole.

When the eruption waned to a trickle she pushed down a bit and then slurped back to the tip, taking everything she could from me. Annie pulled her mouth off, swallowed, and slurped again, cleaning my softening cock before pulling away and sitting up. I put my finger to her mouth and pushed in the droplets that had passed her luscious lips, wishing my wife gave head that good.

“That was fucking great,” I praised. “You give great head, Annie.”

She grinned.

“I haven’t done that in a long time,” she admitted. “Wally has no interest anymore.”

“Well, it was great.”

“You’re not going to tell anyone, are you?”

“No,” I assured her. “I won’t.”

“Good. Now I have to go.”

I zipped up while she returned to the driver’s seat, and the sliding door opened. I stepped out and the door closed again. I tapped on the front door and she put the window down.

“I know you threw that last frame,” I told her. “I’ve seen you make that split a hundred times.”

“You’re not going to win the finals next week,” she announced, ignoring my statement.

“Yeah? You want to bet?” I asked.

“You’re on,” she replied, giving me a sly grin before putting the van in gear and pulling away.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments