Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kittyflower Chapter 2

11
8 Comments 8
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Maria awoke early the next morning and quietly made her way into the cosy little kitchen. She made coffee using one of Aunt Antigone's antique brikia. She took her cup out onto the front porch where she sat facing the beautiful, lapis hued waters of the Saronic Gulf. The beach was empty and the morning coolness was a welcome prelude to the dry July heat that would inevitably set in as the day wore on. From the corner of her eye, she spied a huge cruise ship that had rounded Cape Sounion perhaps only a half-hour before. Like a vast, floating, multi-storied building, the ship's dazzling white outline shimmered in the morning sunlight, making it look like a mirage. From somewhere nearby she could clearly hear the notes of a sandouri; the plaintive Aegean hammered dulcimer. The music provided a beautiful, melancholy accompaniment to the slow, inexorable progress of the ship.

She took a sip of coffee; enjoying the sweetness and the slightly bitter after-taste that followed, and for the third time that morning, her thoughts drifted back to the events, of the previous night. She sighed and shifted in her chair, biting her lips as faint sounds began to reach her from the interior of the house. She adjusted her black and orange bikini when she heard giggles and what she took to be Keisi's rendition of lyrics from some K-Pop song or other. She then felt tingles at the back of her neck as she heard Asimina call her name. She listened without answering, imagining for an instant Asimina's golden pussy sliding over Natalia's lips…

“There you are! Did you sleep well?”

Asimina had emerged from the doorway wearing a steel-grey one-piece swimsuit and a loose paisley sarong. Maria sighed silently and took in her friend's perfect form.

“Yeah, I did but the moonlight kept me awake.”

Asimina smiled and there passed a few awkward seconds before she asked,

“Are we going swimming today?”

“Ye-ah !”

With that, Maria rose from her seat and drained her cup, ensuring that she didn't let the fine coffee silt at the bottom of the cup stain her lips. She was about to put it down on the table when Asimina took it from her and upended it on the saucer.

“Come back and I'll tell you your fortune my poppet.”

Maria laughed but, as always, she was more than curious. Asimina often attempted to divine the possible fate and fortune of her friends from revelations in the depths of a coffee cup. She had practised this age-old custom for years despite scepticism, jibes and teasing from Natalia and Keisi.

Maria stepped into her room and began to pack her beach bag. She opened the top drawer of the ornate old chest where she had stored her towels and froze.

There, atop the multicoloured zig-zags of her sunbathing towel, were three objects that had definitely not been there yesterday. She picked each up in turn. One was a realistic, curving cock-dildo; bright purple and battery-powered. She turned it over and over, noticing that it had an adjustable dial on the base and seven speeds. She shook her head incredulously and put it down. The next item was a transparent plastic butt plug; long and tapering with a firm grip on the end. She sighed and put it down. The final item was a tube of expensive-looking lubricant. Clearly, someone was trying to tell her something…

Fifteen minutes later, she returned to the porch to find the girls sitting down to coffee, bread and honey, yoghurt and rock melon. Instinctively she looked from one to the other for any hint of conspiracy but there was nothing, only sweet smiles and bright eyes. Natalia looked up,

“Hey Maraki, how about coming skin-diving with me later to collect sea urchins?”

“Boring and gross!” Quipped Keisi.

“Nobody asked you!

“What the fuck are you going to do with them anyway?”

There was venom in Natalia's eyes when she answered, “You eat them, genius… raw with lemon.”

“Ooooh, grooooosss !”

Natalia ignored her and turned to Asimina, who was still studying the interior of Maria's coffee cup. She put it down and added, “Yes, they're delicious and… an aphrodisiac,” she said absently.

“Mmmm,” Keisi laughed slyly, “Just what Maria needs!”

0 0 0 0

For the second day in a row, the girls luxuriated in the cool, limpid waters of the bay. Both Maria and Asimina were strong distance swimmers while Natalia was a confident and skilful skin-diver and was happy to spend hours exploring the mysterious realm beneath the surface of the water. Keisi, on the other hand, was content to get wet, cool off and devote the majority of her time tanning, with ear buds firmly in place.

At around midday, they had all finally left the water and gathered in a rough arc around Natalia's bucket of bristling, purple sea urchins. Maria and Natalia had ventured out to collect them until the water got a little too deep for Maria and she turned back. For a while she floated on the surface and watched as Natalia dived down to the bottom, prising the urchins from the rocks with a pair of wooden tongs. She dived with power and grace; her beautiful body gliding down through the water and returning to the surface effortlessly. Maria was amazed at how long she could hold her breath and the way she moved reminded her of one of the many winsome sea nymphs of antiquity that she had read about.

“Mmm, it think it's time for lunch,” said Asimina.

“What are we having?" Asked Keisi, “And tell me it's not sea urchins.”

“Don't worry, princess, we are not going to waste them on you.” Natalia rose as she spoke, shaking the sand from her towel.

Keisi tore off her earbuds and lunged at Natalia. The two chased each other into the water; splashing, yelling and exchanging outrageous insults. Maria watched them blissfully as they sent sprays of crystal water droplets high into the air. Maria loved the show; particularly their swirling hair, swaying hips and bouncing boobs.

“Ladies, time out!” Yelled Asimina. “Back to the house for lunch, now.”

“You're wasting your breath,” said Maria shaking her head and laughing.

“Urrrrrgh! I know. At least you're sensible.”

An hour and a half later, the four friends sat around a table in the garden under the shade of twin mulberry trees. The food was delicious. Asimina had made lamb keftethes, with lots of garlic and village salad on the side. She had also been able to chill a bottle of fine retsina but where she had found it was a mystery. The girls ate and drank with relish, hungry after their exertions in the water. The garden reflected their beauty or as an ancient English bard once said;

Now stand you on the top of many happy hours,

And many maiden gardens, yet unset,

With virtuous wish would bear your living flowers…”

Four living flowers amongst the bougainvillea sprays, the yellow roses, marigolds and lilies of the sand, and the countless other coloured blooms; courted by hosts of beauteous butterflies and banded bumble bees, paying homage to each one.

Maria took it all in and indeed she reflected that she had never been so happy in all her life.

Her reverie was broken only when Keisi burped loudly and gently ribbed Asimina, “Thanks, mama, that was delicious!”

“If I was your mama, you'd get a good, old-fashioned smacked bottom.”

“Oh, promises, promises.”

Half an hour later Maria was lying naked on her bed, covered only by a single cotton sheet. She rarely slept during the day, but her long swim with Natalia had tired her out. She shut her eyes and tried to nod off but her thoughts kept returning to the objects in the antique drawer. She listened for any signs of activity in the house. Hearing none, she got up and quietly locked the door.

She got out the purple dildo and the lube. She had never seen a real dildo much less held one. It was flexible but quite heavy and she twisted the dial on the base tentatively. Immediately it started vibrating and she guessed that the batteries were brand new.

How considerate...” she thought.

She held the shaft up to her nose and smelt the pleasant aroma of lavender.

Pulling back the sheets, she nestled in the middle of the bed and reached for the lube. She applied a little to the head of the dildo and spread her legs. With her other hand, she pulled back her pussy lips and rubbed her clit with the tip. The silky warm texture of the lube combined with the smooth, hard plastic of the dildo began to awaken her sensitive nub. Circling it and rubbing it directly from time to time she immediately found herself imagining that it was Asimina's tongue or Natalia's fingers and that Keisi was looking on and playing with her own fine pussy.

Pleasant moments passed and soon she found that her pussy was becoming distinctly moist. She dipped a finger in and anointed her clit with the juice, massaging it in until her lips glistened even in the dimmed light. She raised her leg and turned onto her side. Now she ran two fingers slowly around the edge of her slit, slowly pressing harder and penetrating further and further in until she felt juices running onto her thigh and a drop even reaching down to her ass.

She flipped onto her back and picked up the dildo. It was a perfect reproduction of the head and shaft of a cock. She smiled and sighed now as she slid it into her pussy and pushed the dial. Immediately waves of sensation rippled through her flesh, reaching her spine and making her arch her back. She closed her eyes and recalled porn clips that one of her friends on Lush had sent her and she began to thrust the dildo in and out with greater confidence. The walls of her pussy were quick to react to the delicious tickling sensation and soon she found herself thrusting the dildo in at a variety of angles; looking for different places to stimulate.

She gasped and sighed, licking her lips when she found a particularly piquant spot and concentrated on it before moving the heavy plastic cock on. After a while, she drew it out and turned the speed up. The dildo's long veined shaft was wet to the point of dripping and Maria tentatively licked the head, like she was sampling an exotic new flavour of ice cream.

Mmmmm, it tastes like… me !”

The increased speed took a little getting used to but she soon found that the ripples and cascades of vibration were starting to stimulate not only her pussy but her ass, and stimulate it quite pleasantly. With her free hand, she pulled her ass cheeks apart, stretching her ring and letting the radiating lines of pleasure fully penetrate her back door. Her ass responded and tingled, just as her pussy was continuing to do.

Oh, I am a bad girl, except I don't care because this feels fucking wonderful.”

And she found herself surprised at her mind's choice of words. Now she settled back and thrust the purple, lavender-scented cock harder and harder, faster and faster into her slit. Turning the speed up another level caused her legs to tremble as the sweet ripples of energy shot up into her spine and down into the pit of her stomach. It was delicious and glorious, liberating and exhilarating. Her mind was awash with emotions and images of beautiful naked bodies, alluring faces, glistening lips and hungry mouths with lapping tongues.

She imagined long shapely legs wrapped around her body; she couldn't tell how many pairs, and wet, supple fingers slid deep into her every hole and bringing her already besieged body more and more pleasure. Other hands spread her legs, allowing long tongues to enter her ass. These were followed by deep driving, slippery shafts that stretched and teased her ass with unknown textures designed to delight and torture her at the same time.

She gasped as she came and wondered if she had cried out as the rays of sensual light passed through her entire body; from the ends of her fingers to the tips of her toes.

Breathing hard, Maria brought her arms up onto the pillow. She was oblivious of the fact that she still grasped the wet shaft of the dildo and she stretched her legs as the afterglow of her orgasm lingered in her limbs. Her hips ached pleasantly as of course did her pussy.

Oh, what have you done to me, you bad, bad girls ?”

And with that, she was touched on the eyes by the God of Sleep; Hypnos whom the ancients revered as the bringer of repose after a day of sweet exertions.

0 0 0 0

Noises in the corridor awoke her at 3pm. There followed a tap at the door. It was Asimina.

“Maria, would you like some coffee? We have kataifi too.”

Maria managed to mumble a breathless, "yes," then she realised to her horror that she still held the dildo and that it was now in dire need of a wash. She found a plastic bag, wrapped it and hid it at the back of the drawer along with the butt plug and the lube. She emerged from her room and headed straight for the bathroom.

On the way, she passed Natalia's room and over heard Natalia say to Keisi, “… put them away, she might come in here…”

There followed giggles and snorts from Keisi, making Maria think that the two of them were up to no good; it would hardly be the first time.

Coffee and kataifi in the garden were wonderful. Although the heat of the day would not dissipate until well into the evening, under the shade of the mulberries, the girls enjoyed a cool and tranquil hour. Natalia and Keisi were unusually quiet and Asimina too was more interested in the maintenance of the many plants and flowers to talk about much else.

SaraRouxs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraRouxs

As Keisi munched a mouthful of kataifi she asked, “Mmmmh, where... did... you…. mmm... get this?... mmmh!”

Asimina laughed and threw a tea towel at her which she barely dodged.

“Did your aunt build this house and plant this garden Asimina?”

Asimina turned to Maria and nodded.

“The land had belonged to her husband's family for many many years. She was born in 1941 and barely survived the war. My uncle died in the early 80s and she lived here until 2018.”

“She was an actress wasn't she, in the theatre?”

“Oh yes ! I have huge photo albums of her performances. She was Andromache in the play by Euripides and she can still quote hundreds of lines from the Erotokritos, from Sophocles' Electra and from the Antigone; the play after which she was named.”

“Oh I'd love to see those old photos!”

“Give me a chance to find them and I'd be glad to show you, all of you.”

Keisi yawned but Natalia nodded and smiled while draining her coffee cup.

Later in the afternoon Natalia and Keisi decided to visit the town's shopping district. Anavyssos abounded in all manner of retail outlets and boutiques and besides, Keisi had not forgotten that Natalia still owed her twenty euros. They invited Maria to come along but she declined, telling them that she was still tired from their morning swim. Asimina bade them adieu and was about to head back into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

“I might go and have a shower… if that's all right.” 

Asimina paused momentarily then said,

“Of course it's all right. I don't need any help in the kitchen.” Then she whispered, “It's a secret recipe I'm making, you know.”

Maria headed back to her room and stripped down to her panties and bra. She grabbed a clean towel and was about to exit when she paused. She took the plastic bag containing the dildo out of the chest and tucked it under her arm. The bathroom door had no lock on it but she was unlikely to be disturbed now that Keisi and Natalia were out of the house. As she stepped inside and shut the door, she already felt a tingle of anticipation run up her spine. Sliding out of her bra and panties, she let them lie on the floor while she adjusted the water.

She squatted down and used the flexible shower head first on her legs and then on her breasts and hair and finally, she turned it upside down and sprayed her ass with the cooling water. Immediately, ripples of sensation radiated up into her body and she found herself clenching and relaxing her ring as the jets of water stimulated it. She stretched her ass cheeks again and again and squatted down as far as she could go, feeling deliciously naughty.

The water found her every sensitive spot and sent pulses of pleasure up into her limbs just as the dildo had done. Treating her pussy to the same water massage, she sat on the tiled bench and experimented with spreading her legs and her pussy lips to allow the water into her slit and onto her clit. It was piquant fun and soon she began to feel the stirrings of another orgasm.

No, let's use that sweet fucking cock - dildo.”

She drew it out, disposed of the bag, then squatted down, feeling her lips part as the veined purple shaft penetrated her pussy. She was glad to see that she was well and truly wet by now with a combination of water and her own juices. She eased the dildo in, slowly increasing the speed and strength of her thrusts and altering its angle to meet her growing arousal. Leaning up against the tiles, she rubbed her clit with one hand while the other gripped the base of the dildo firmly and drove it deep into her pussy. Long, delicious moments passed until she shuddered and moaned, with little thought about what noise she might be making. She came in a flood of sensation with her ass ring contracting and relaxing involuntarily as her pussy sent radiating ripples of pleasure right through her entire body.

Finally, she drew the purple shaft out and spent a few...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Piquet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments