Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Agreement - Part 2

"Ashleigh becomes Cyril's private whore to save daughter Reilly's free ride"

67
11 Comments 11
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It had been almost two months since Ashleigh went to Cyril's office and fucked him so that he wouldn't release the photo of her daughter Reilly fucking two guys at a high school party. Now he's texted her asking that she come over to his office again after work.

"Hi Cyril. I thought everything was okay between us the last time we were together," she responded.

"Ashleigh I haven't stopped thinking about that night since and just wanted you to come over one more time and that will be it. I won't contact you any longer," he responded.

So once again Ashleigh went to his office after work and bent over his desk while he fucked her and unloaded his cum all over her ass.

"Cyril, are we okay now?" she asked as she pulled her panties up.

"Yes Ashleigh, we are, and thank you for coming over again. Last time was so hot and I just wanted to fuck you one last time. I won't bother you again." he panted as he zipped up his pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fall came and Reilly headed off to the Air Force Academy. It was a bittersweet day for Ashleigh seeing her daughter go was sad, but she was happy that she was getting out of this town, hopefully never to return.

Ashleigh's job at the hotel was going well. She just got promoted to assistant manager and got a nice raise. Hopefully, soon she could stop working nights as a waitress. Suddenly, everything went to hell again. She got a text from Cyril asking her to come over to his office that night.

"Cyril, I thought we were good after last time." She responded.

"Ashleigh, we'll be good when I say we're good. Now I want your ass over here tonight or I'm sending this photo to the Dean at the Academy," he responded, sternly.

"Okay Cyril, I'll be over around seven o'clock tonight. Please don't send that photo," she pleaded.

"Okay, I'll see you then," he responded.

She arrived at his office, walked in, and was aghast at what she saw. Cyril was sitting at his desk and there were two men sitting across from him and a female leather outfit hanging on a hook near his desk.

"Guys, this is Ashleigh, she is going to be our whore for the evening. Ashleigh, this is Rob and Mike, business associates of mine in town for tonight. Gentleman for the rest of the evening, refer to her only as 'whore'," he said and laughed. "Now get your clothes off and put this on. We've been waiting for an hour for you to get here."

She undressed right there, slipping into the leather outfit. Cyril then pushed her down near his cock. He pulled it out and stuck it in her mouth. Mike and Rob then pulled their cocks out and she began jerking them off.

"There you go, whore. You suck cock so well," Cyril moaned.

They then took turns having Ashleigh suck their cocks while she jerked the other two off.

Cyril then grabbed Ashleigh by the hair and drug her over to the couch, spread her legs, and stuck his fat cock in her pussy.

"Oh god, that feels good. I couldn't wait again to fuck your whore pussy," Cyril moaned.

Mike straddled her face and stuck his cock in her mouth.

"Suck it, whore! Suck it!" Mike yelled.

After about five minutes, with Mike's cock in her mouth and Cyril fucking her.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming!" Cyril yelled.

Cyril then pulled his cock out and shot ropes all over Ashleigh's stomach.

It was Tom's turn. He turned Ashleigh around, stuck her ass in the air, and stuck his cock in.

"You've got such a tight pussy whore, it feels so good," Tom said.

Even though Ashleigh was initially repulsed, she became turned on and was quite wet.

Elliebrookee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elliebrookee1

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she yelled.

Tom pumped hard for five minutes until--

"I'm gonna cum, whore! Oh god! I'm cumming! Yes!" Tom moaned as he came and shot ropes of cum all over her ass.

By this time, Mike was ready.

"Here you go whore! Ohhh!" Mike moaned as he came all over Ashleigh's face and tits, the hot cum rolling down her cheeks.

"Didn't I tell you guys she was a top-grade whore!" Cyril laughed and said.

Ashleigh, her face, tits, and ass covered in cum, couldn't believe what just happened. She just became a whore for these three men. She cleaned up and headed to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another month went on and things were going well with Ashleigh's new job as assistant manager. She was still working at the restaurant a few nights a week but planned on quitting after Christmas. Reilly was doing very well at school, she and Ashleigh talked frequently and texted almost daily to stay in touch. It was a little bit of an adjustment getting used to the military regiment, but she was doing okay.

Everything was going well in Ashleigh's life until one Wednesday afternoon. Cyril came to the front desk of the hotel and checked into a room on the sixth floor. Cyril, standing at the front desk, could see Ashleigh sitting at her desk in a room straight back. He motioned for her to come up.

"I'm in room 618, come up on your break," he whispered.

Ashleigh's mind was racing.

"What was he doing at my work? I can't believe he is here! He's such a dirty pig!" she thought to herself.

She turned around and went back to her desk and went back to work. At ten o'clock, her break came, and she headed up to his room. She knocked and he let her in.

"Are you on your break?" Cyril asked.

"Yes, I've got fifteen minutes," she answered.

"Then we better make this quick. Drop your panties and bend over the bed," he demanded.

Ashleigh then dropped her panties, lifted her skirt, and stuck her ass in the air. Cyril stuck his cock in and started pumping.

"You thought I was done with you, didn't you? You little whore. I've only just begun," he laughed as he thrust his cock in and out of her.

"C'mon, fuck me hard! Fuck that little cheerleader!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

So turned on, he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh god! Oh yes! Fuck yes! I'm coming!" He yelled as he shot ropes all over her sweet little ass.

Ashley then went into the bathroom, cleaned herself up, and walked out. On the way, grabbed her cell phone sitting up on the nightstand.

"Click,"

"What was that?" Cyril asked.

"I just turned off the video. Here, let me show you what I recorded," she answered.

To his horror, she had just recorded the two of them fucking.

"Cyril, unless you want me to send this to your wife, I think our agreement is over right now!" she told him.

With that, she picked up her purse, headed towards the door, and walked out. She never heard another word from Cyril Blackstone ever again.



The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please don't forget to hit the LIKE button below, so I know you read it.

Published 
Written by swede19721
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments