Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fracture

"A young woman struggles as control of her life slips away"

15
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is probably the most ambitious story that I have written thus far. It is certainly a crazy concept and I think that it is pretty unique. I set this up as a series because I intend on writing a second chapter. Please leave a comment if you would like to read more and vote on whether you would like chapter two to be one of Kristin's reluctance once again, or her acceptance and surrender."

Kristin woke up thirty minutes before her alarm clock was set to go off. She found herself in a state of disarray. This was not the first time that she had woken up in such a condition.

Thankfully she was in her own bed, which was where she had fallen asleep the previous night. Once again, though, she was wearing something different than what she had been wearing when she had gone to bed.

She still had her nightshirt on, but instead of her comfortable, cotton panties, she was wearing a pair of pink, lacy panties from the back of her underwear drawer. This was also not the first time that she had either woken up wearing something different or had found other articles of clothing scattered throughout the house or inside the laundry bin.

Kristin believed that she had been sleepwalking. It was a fairly new occurrence for her. As far as she could tell, it had only been happening for the past several weeks. What was most alarming to her was that it seemed to be occurring with increasing frequency.

Each time that it happened, she would rush to the door to make sure that it didn’t look as if she had left the apartment. So far, there was never any sign that anybody had either left or entered the apartment. The door had always remained double-deadbolted and the chain was always intact.

Although she was concerned about what was happening, she was relieved that she didn’t seem to be placing herself in too much danger.

As Kristin scanned the apartment, she found some other clothing that she had put on overnight. It was a pair of short shorts and a tank top from her high school years. That seemed consistent with the panties that she was wearing.

Kristin was twenty-five years old. Although she was still a rather slender woman, she was certainly not the ninety-five-pound, rail-thin girl that she was in her high school years. She was thankful that nobody had seen her wearing what must have been an inappropriately skin-tight outfit.

As she headed to the bathroom to get ready for work, she realized that she also had applied copious amounts of cosmetics and had styled her hair rather playfully.

Kristin showered and went to work. She felt a bit distracted all day long. She was quite worried that this last episode seemed to incorporate everything that had happened in her previous episodes.

As she returned home, she noticed that her neighbor, Ricky, was hanging out in the hallway on his phone as per usual. She walked past him without acknowledging him. As she reached her front door, she heard Ricky call out. Ricky always spoke in a mixture of Puerto Rican Spanish and English. She heard him say “Mamacita” as well as a name, “Anna” or something similar.

Kristin didn’t really care for Ricky. He lived with his mother, his auntie, and their many children. He always came off as a slacker.

He was in his mid-twenties, and he worked a part-time job in fast food. Ricky was usually found hanging out in the hallway with his phone out. It was obvious that he was trying to avoid whatever craziness that was going on inside the apartment. That didn’t seem to motivate him enough to actually get a full-time job so that he could move out, though.

Kristin turned around and glared at Ricky. She barked, “I am not your Mamacita, and my name is Kristin! You should know that by now.”

Ricky gave her a very confused look. Kristin swung the door open, walked inside, and slammed it hard behind her.

***

The incidents continued to occur more days than not. Kristin tried to keep the apartment as safe as possible. She always made sure that the apartment was locked up tightly and that there weren’t any knives or anything potentially dangerous left out.

Roughly a week had passed before Kristin had her next big scare. She awoke in her bed completely nude. That wasn’t the first time such a thing had occurred, but there was something more. As she gathered herself, she could tell that she had been sexually penetrated in some fashion. The feeling was obvious, particularly because she hadn’t had sex in almost five years.

Kristin had a longtime boyfriend through her high school and early college years. She was convinced that he was “the one”. That was until she came home from college to find him in bed with her best friend.

She had never so much as dated anyone since then. To be honest, she really hadn’t made any friends either. She had become a loner and was pretty antisocial for the most part.

Kristin wrapped the bedspread around herself and started to search the apartment for signs of anybody else. She really didn’t find anything inconsistent with how it usually appeared during one of her episodes. The door was even fully locked.

She had just begun to convince herself that maybe she had actually pleasured herself with some sort of object. She wasn’t sure what it would have been, because she didn’t have sex toys of any sort. That hope quickly disappeared when she walked into the bathroom. Inside the trash can was a purple Durex wrapper and a used condom.

Kristin had remained on the pill after all of these years. Her doctor recommended that she not go off of it, clearly suspecting that she would need it at a later time. There was a mild degree of relief that a condom had been worn for the fear of getting a sexually transmitted disease, but at that moment, it was certainly a “smoking gun” for what must have occurred.

Kristin freaked out. She alternated shouting and crying as she stormed through the apartment. She grabbed her phone and started to swipe through her contacts as she tried to decide if she should call somebody about it.

As she scrolled, she found one contact that she didn’t recognize. It simply had the first name “Ricky.” She had no idea who that was. The only person named Ricky that she could think of was her neighbor, and she wouldn’t have put his info in her phone.

Kristin’s mind started to run wild. She wondered if Ricky could have broken into the apartment and had his way with her. But there were no signs of a break-in, and the door remained locked from the inside. Besides, he wouldn’t have put his info in her phone if he had done something questionable.

Kristin eventually settled herself down and got ready for work. She decided to keep the incident to herself, at least for the time being.

It was a long day at work. The stress was getting to Kristin, and she was feeling exhausted. She grabbed some take-out food on the way home from work and headed back to her apartment.

She settled down on the couch and watched Dark Winds while she ate her dinner. At some point, she fell asleep. She once again woke up in her bed after clearly having had sex.

Similar scenarios played out over the following week. Whatever was happening, it was clear that Kristin had already lost control of the situation. Her pride, however, would not allow her to ask for help.

One day, she was having a particularly rough day at work. To make things worse, while she was engaged in a casual conversation with a co-worker, Andrea, she mentioned having a great meal at a new cafe that had recently opened near the office. When Andrea asked for more information about it, Kristin pulled up her phone to show her the pics that she had taken of her lunch.

As she opened the camera on her phone to access her recent pics, the picture that was displayed was one of Kristin and Ricky in a compromising position in the hallway.

She quickly swiped away and showed Andrea the pictures of her lunch that particular day. Then she excused herself and ran to the bathroom where she barricaded herself in the stall and opened her photos once again.

The picture was definitely her. She was wearing one of those tight outfits that she had found lying around the house occasionally. What was even worse than the fact that she clearly wasn’t wearing a bra and you could see through the top, was the fact that she had pulled the neckline down to expose her left breast.

Ricky was cupping her right breast and waggling his tongue in her direction as she held her phone out to take the selfie.

Kristin was on the verge of a breakdown. She was beginning to question her own sanity. It didn’t make any sense.

She wouldn’t have done that.

She didn’t do that.

The only thing that made any sense to her was that perhaps she wasn’t actually sleepwalking all of this time.

What if she had another person living inside of her head?

Could there be another personality that was doing these things?

The mere thought of that was terrifying.

Kristin kept herself locked inside the bathroom stall for quite some time. Eventually, she realized that she was incapable of going back to work for the rest of the day. She called her supervisor and told him that she had become seriously ill and needed to go home for the day. She headed home in a complete state of confusion.

As she entered the hallway to her apartment, she saw the one person that she didn’t want to see… Ricky. He looked at her with a cocky smile. She knew at that point that he was the man that she had been having sex with. She glared him into submission, and he turned away.

Kristin was searing with rage at that point. She grabbed a garbage bag and charged into her bedroom. She filled it with all of her old clothing as well as any of her skimpy, sexy underwear. Then she hoisted it over her shoulder like Santa Claus and headed past Ricky on her way to the trash drop-off point.

Just as she tossed the bag into the hopper, a voice from behind her said, “Kristin, you aren’t messing around with that Ricky-guy, are you?”

Startled, she turned around to find the maintenance man, Frank.

Kristin looked at him incredulously. While she suspected that it was true, she was certainly not going to admit it.

“No, Frank, I’m not sleeping with Ricky.”

“Well, he has been telling everybody that you are. That little bastard has a big mouth on him.”

Kristin stormed back to her apartment. She stopped in front of Ricky and gave him a furious look. She wanted to scream at him, but words failed her. Instead, she just let out an angry growl and returned to her apartment.

She paced about the apartment for quite some time before she decided to take a relaxing bath and try to calm herself down. After lounging in the bathtub for a while, Kristin started to drift off to sleep.

Within seconds of Kristin nodding off, Anastasia awoke. A sultry smile appeared on her face. Her body slithered from side to side in the bathtub as her hands explored her body.

Anastasia was all about pleasure and experiencing as much of it as she possibly could. It didn’t matter to her if she was pleasuring herself or inviting somebody else to give pleasure to her.

Several minutes later, she became annoyed with the hair stubble on her body. She grabbed a razor and shave gel and proceeded to shave her entire body from the waist down. That didn’t stop her from pleasuring herself, though. She continued on intermittently touching herself while shaving.

Once she was done, she climbed out of the shower and posed in front of the bathroom mirror. She resumed masturbating, this time at a faster pace. Anastasia enjoyed watching herself. She brought herself to the brink of orgasm several times but always stopped on the edge.

She was intoxicated by the sight of herself leaning over the sink. She loved the sight of her chest as it heaved in response to her pleasure, but most of all she loved the look of desperate lust in her eyes as they begged for more.

She walked about the apartment for a while with a towel over her shoulders to catch the water dripping from her wet hair. Then she grabbed a pint of Jeni’s Darkest Chocolate ice cream from the fridge and a tablespoon. She continued strutting around the house enjoying her ice cream almost as much as the sexual pleasure she continued to give herself.

Once she had polished off the pint of ice cream, Anastasia headed to the bedroom to get dressed. She had already worked herself almost to a state of sexual frenzy and it was time to get her “boy toy” Ricky to finish her off.

She opened her undie drawer to find nothing but Kristin’s big, plain panties. She quickly checked the hamper and clothes dryer to find no trace of her sexy underwear. Anastasia suspected that something was off about the situation. She searched through the closet, only to find that the outfits that she always wore were also missing.

She flew into a rage. She pulled nearly every article of clothing out of the closet and scattered them all over the bedroom. The contents of the dressers followed shortly thereafter.

Anastasia was fuming. She was breathing aggressively through her mouth as she stormed around the apartment. She immediately knew that Kristin had thrown out her clothes and she was determined to make her pay for doing it.

After thinking for a while about how to best get revenge on Kristin, a devilish smile appeared on Anastasia’s face. She grabbed her phone and rang the building maintenance department.

“Yeah, this is Frank,” a voice answered. He was clearly not happy that he might have to do some sort of work.

“Hey, Frank. This is, um, Kristin in 209. I am going to need you up here right away.”

Frank let out a loud sigh. “Alright, what kind of problem do you have? I need to know what tools to bring with me.”

Anastasia chuckled playfully. “There is only one tool that I need you to bring, Frank.”

It took Frank a bit to realize what she was inferring. He seemed a bit shocked that a beautiful woman who was half his age had just made that request.

He stuttered and stammered for a bit. Then Anastasia interrupted him by telling him to bring a wrapper for his tool, followed by a quick hang-up.

Anastasia chuckled to herself as she pictured the chubby, middle-aged, maintenance man scurrying around at a record pace.

She actually had no personal interest in Frank. She simply needed somebody to fuck her very hard and rough. Frank always seemed to have a bit of an angry side. There was no emotional connection between the two of them either.

She knew that Ricky couldn’t do what she wanted. He was always respectful of her. She was pretty sure that was in love with her, so there was no way that he would play that rough.

There was a knock at the door in under five minutes. Frank was breathing heavily either from nervousness or hurrying around.

His eyes lit up when Anastasia answered the door with just a wet towel draped over her shoulder. He stared at her as she continued to touch herself in front of him.

“Kristin, I don’t know why a girl like you is messing around with a worthless piece of garbage like Ricky.”

Anastasia was surprised that Frank was still thinking about Ricky at that moment. She felt like his hatred was racially motivated and she didn’t really want to get into it with him.

Anastasia smirked at Frank.

“I just wanted to know what it would feel like to get fucked by an uncut, Puerto Rican cock.”

Frank looked surprised by her boldness.

“I always suspected that there was another side to you, other than the uppity, tight-assed one.”

Anastasia dropped the towel to the floor and commanded, “Please, call me Anastasia.”

Frank seemed to find that funny, but replied, “I’ll call you Anastasia if you call me daddy.”

He barely spoke the words before Anastasia replied, “Do you like rough sex, daddy? I have been very naughty, and my dirty, little kitty needs to be punished.”

A slightly disturbing look appeared on Frank’s face. “Yes, Anastasia. I can give you exactly what you need.”

Frank started to close in on her when she extended her arm.

“Don’t forget to wrap your tool, daddy.”

As Frank reached into his pocket, Anastasia turned her back to him and bent over the kitchen table. She spread her legs just wide enough that her tight, little pussy peeked out from between her legs. She had no interest in foreplay or seeing Frank in any sort of undress.

Frank moaned and said, “Oh, Jesus,” as he fumbled with the wrapper of the condom.

A bit later, she felt the head of his cock press against her. It was quickly followed by his hands grasping at her hips.

“How hard to want it, Anastasia?”

“As hard as you’ve got,” she replied.

She felt Frank’s protruding belly scrape over her backside and halfway up her back as he slammed his cock all the way inside of her. It took her breath away and she squirmed a bit as she tried to catch her breath. Although she hadn’t seen Frank’s cock, she could tell that it was significantly thicker than Ricky’s. It didn’t seem to be terribly long, but it was nearly as fat as Frank himself.

Frank slowly withdrew his cock until just the tip was inside Anastasia, then he slammed it in once again. Anastasia had her hands gripped around the edges of the table. As Frank forced himself in, he would pull her backward until he bottomed out. Then she would ricochet forward crashing into the table. The table squeaked as it slid on the vinyl floor in each direction, making a hell of a racket. The groans that each of them made with each thrust were even louder. There was no doubt that everybody on the same floor could hear them.

After about a dozen of these slow, methodical sequences, Frank stopped.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

“Is that hard enough for you, Anastasia?”

Anastasia wasn’t enjoying the experience in the least, but it was exactly what...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments