Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 36: Natalie

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

14
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Natalie is a girl that lives two floors down from us, and Lucy hates her.

She's an actress, or at least she thinks she is, and we all watched the one movie she was in once.

Some unbelievably bad zombie film, where she's the blonde, big-boobed girl that gets killed twenty minutes in by a zombie who, of course, manages to rip her bikini off of her before he chases her through the woods, where she trips and falls in the mud, and they wrestle for way too long before he bites into her shoulder and then her boobs and all over, and I swear you can tell the guy playing the zombie has a hard-on.

She gave the DVD to Toby one time. She has dozens of them in a drawer, and they're probably the only DVDs that exist of it, and we had to nag Lucy for days about watching it before she gave in.

And when that scene came, where she's running naked through the woods, and the only things that aren't out of focus are her boobs, Lucy jumped up on Toby's lap and started kissing him, keeping him from watching.

Because Toby and Natalie used to date before he and Lucy met. For over a year.

But now she has a new boyfriend all the time. Some guy lives with her for a few weeks, and then she's single for a few weeks, and then there's a new guy there.

We can always tell when she's single and when she's not because when she's not, we hardly see her. And if we meet her in the basement or the elevator or something, she just nods and doesn't say much. But when she's living alone, she's really chatty, and she shows up at our door every now and then to borrow something or ask for help with something.

Like that time she showed up, wearing just a bathrobe, and said that there was no hot water in her shower and that maybe Toby could come and see if he could fix it.

Lucy told her that Cait and I were better at fixing stuff like that anyway, even though we're not at all, of course, and so Cait and I went downstairs with her, and the hot water worked just fine.

Or she asks to borrow batteries, which she does all the time, really, and one time when that happened, Lucy said, “Oh come on! We gave you a bunch just two days ago!”

“Yeah, sorry, I've used them all up already,” she said and winked at Toby. Lucy looked like she was going to claw her eyes out, so I pulled her away from the door, and Toby gave her the batteries.

“Thanks, honey. I'll be thinking about you for sure,” she said and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and I literally had to hold Lucy back, or she probably would have grabbed her by her hair, dragged her across the floor, and thrown her out the window.

But I always kinda liked her. She's hot, of course, even if it is in that bimbo kind of way, but when she's not wearing all that makeup, she's more naturally pretty, if you know what I mean.

And she's not a genius by any stretch of the imagination, but she's not just a dumb blonde either, and she's actually really fun to talk with.

One evening she showed up at our door and said that the remote to her TV wasn't working, and I said, “Toby's not here,” because I was home alone.

“Oh, okay," she said. "I can come back later.”

I said, “I can have a look; it's probably just the batteries anyway.”

“Uhm, yeah, okay," she said, and I went with her, and the problem was that one of the batteries was the wrong way.

So I said, “You really have to stop doing this.”

“What?”

"Toby is never ever leaving Lucy, and he'll never cheat on her either.”

“I know that,” she said.

Then she said, “Would you like something to drink or something?”

“Coffee?” I said.

“Ew, no. But I have tea."

“Sure, thanks,” I said, even though I don't really like tea.

We sat down, and then after a while, she said, “He's the only guy who's ever been nice to me, you know,” and she looked like she was about to cry, and suddenly I felt really sorry for her.

Then she lit a cigarette and drew it in deep, and she said, “Actually, I hate these things. But I'm out of pot. You have any?”

I just shook my head, and she said, “I could get some in like ten minutes. But I always have to suck the guy's dick for it.”

Then she paused for a few seconds before she said, “I'm done with that shit.”

“With pot?”

“Fuck no. With dicks. You don't know this 'cause you're a dyke, but all guys are assholes. Except Toby. You don't know what happened, huh?”

“Yeah, I do,” I said because they had told Cait and me a long time ago, but she just went on as if I had said no.

“I jerked him off,” she said. “The director. But only because he said I would get the part if I did it. So I did it. And then, the same day, he called me and said they were giving it to someone else after all. But he said if I slept with him, I would definitely get it. And I freaked out, shouting at him and stuff. And Toby was there so I had to tell him. And he went over there and beat the shit out of him. And then I got the part. But Toby and I were through.”

“He did that for me, even after what I had done,” she said. “So I would get the part.”

“I think he beat him up because of what he made you do,” I said.

"Yeah, I know.”

Then she sighed and said, “And I didn't really care then. About Toby. Because I thought now I was going to be this big movie star. Walk of fame and red carpets and all that crap.”

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen

She put the cigarette out in the ashtray, and then she picked up her phone. “The movie sucks anyway,” she said, scrolling through her contacts list, and then she called someone, and when they picked up, she said, “Hey, it's Natalie. Could you come over?” and then, “Cool, thanks,” and she hung up.

“Do you want me to leave?” I said.

“No, I'm just getting some pot.”

“But you said…”

“Yeah, whatever,” she said. “I have an audition in two days, I need to unwind.”

About thirty minutes later, someone was at the lobby entrance, and she got up and buzzed him in.

“You should probably hide in the bedroom or something," she said, and so when he was outside the door, I did just that.

And at first, I just sat down on the bed to wait, but when I heard them talking, I went over to the door and opened it just a little so I could look out.

Natalie was standing by the door with some guy that looked like he was stuck in some eighties movie, with long hair and a leather jacket, and a scar across his chin, and he didn't look like a nice person at all.

Natalie said, “I have cash,” and he put his hands on her shoulders.

"You know what it costs, chica."

"Yeah, but I would really like to just pay this time.”

"Sure, no problem. I'm sure you'll find some maricón who likes your money more than your mouth,” and then he turned to leave.

"No, wait," Natalie said.

He turned to her again with this disgusting smile on his face, and she got down on her knees in front of him, opened his belt, and unzipped his pants. She pulled his pants down a little, and he wasn't wearing anything underneath, and then she grabbed his dick and started jerking him off.

And for a while, all she could do was tug at it because it didn't get hard for a long time. But then it did slowly, and she put her mouth over it and sucked him off real fast, her head bobbing back and forth, and he grabbed her hair and pulled her away and said, “Slow the fuck down!”

So she did. And she did it like that for about a minute or so, and then she probably thought he was about to come because she let go of it and just jerked him off real fast, aiming it away from her face.

But he grabbed her hair again, and then he grabbed his dick and put it back in her mouth, and he held her head with both hands and fucked her mouth like that. She grabbed the root of it with her hands to keep it from going too deep, and then he came in her mouth.

When he let go of her, she turned her head a little and spat it all out, but most of it just dripped down on her sweater. She wiped her mouth with her sleeve and even wiped her tongue.

She stood up, and he gave her something, and she said, “That's it?”

"Just give me a call when you need more, chica." And then he left.

I shut the door and sat back down on her bed so that when she came in a few minutes later, she wouldn't know that I had seen them.

Now she was only in her bra, and she smiled and said, “It's not much, but I'll share it with you."

"Nah, that's okay. I think I'll just head back home.”

She just shrugged, and before I left, she said, “Don't tell Toby, okay?”

"Sure," I said.

When I was back upstairs, Toby and Lucy were there, and Lucy said, “Where were you?”

"At Natalie's,” I said, and Lucy froze and frowned.

“What for?”

I told them about Natalie's remote not working and why it didn't work, but I didn't tell them anything else, and they both just shook their heads and rolled their eyes.

I walked up to Toby and put my arms around him, and said, “I love you,” and then I kissed him.

He kissed me back, and soon Lucy came up behind me and put her arms around me, and started to kiss my neck, and as Toby and I kissed, she unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off me.

She rubbed and squeezed my tits, and she kissed my neck and my shoulders, and then she kissed her way down my back and ran her tongue along the waist of my pants as she unbuttoned them from behind. She pulled them down, and she pulled my panties down with them, and she kissed my ass cheeks and ran her tongue up and down the crack.

I was getting wet, and I wanted her to stick her tongue in my pussy, but I couldn't spread my legs wide enough because of my pants around my ankles and my panties around my knees, but she spread my ass cheeks with her hands so she could put the tip of her tongue on my asshole.

Toby put his hand on my pussy and rubbed my clit, and I came with Lucy's tongue as far in as she could get it.

Then the three of us went into their bedroom, and we all undressed and lay on the bed.

Toby got on top of me, and then he was inside of me, and Lucy sat there beside us and just held my hand and stroked my hair as he fucked me. And sometimes she kissed him, and sometimes she kissed me, and he was all the way in and then all the way out and then all the way in again so slowly, over and over, and it felt so good.

He pushed it in real deep one last time when he came, and it felt like his cum forced its way into every nook and cranny in there, and I didn't want that feeling to stop.

And then we fell asleep. Sometime during the night, Cait crept into bed with us. She put her arms around me, and I put my arms around her, and it must have been something I was dreaming of because, for a brief moment, I was sure she was Natalie.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments