Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina: Part 3, Sharing Is Caring

"After being caught on tape, Tina and Eric must face what they have done and hope for mercy from Denise.."

101
12 Comments 12
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words

“Are you sure he is fucking around?” said Anne and dipped a cookie in her coffee.

“Pretty much. He comes home all flushed and doesn’t make eye contact when I greet him,” said Denise twirling her wine glass which was half empty, or full depending on how you looked at it, she thought.

“Sounds suspicious. Do you have any idea who the other woman is?”

“I do in fact, if you can call her a woman. It’s the daughter of our neighbors one floor down, her name is Tina.”

“Oh fuck. Young, hot, and perky?”

Denise sighed. “She could crack a walnut with her ass cheeks. Not only that, she is a gorgeous redhead, with freckles.”

“Jesus, Denise. How did you let this happen? Don’t you fuck your man?”

“I used to, or we used to, a lot. Then the twins came along and our careers took off and the bed part of our lives was put on the back burner?”

“Have you ever cheated on him?”

‘No, not because I didn’t have the opportunity. I just don’t want to live with the stress that comes with it.”

Anne dunked another cookie in her coffee and ate it in one bite. “Look, you got a few options here. One, confront him with no evidence, two confront him with evidence, three don’t do shit and get yourself a lover.”

“How do I go about collecting evidence? They aren’t fucking at our place.”

“Do you know where, is it a hotel close by?”

“No, I think they are doing it at her parent's place when they aren’t there.”

“What makes you think that?”

“I’ve called him a few times when I’m just around the corner and by the time I walk in, he is there but flushed and sometimes even sweaty.”

“Mm, you are right then. The little slut is using her parent's place. Well, I have just the thing for you. Can you access the apartment, like for ten minutes?”

“I guess. They recently painted it so I could ask them to see the color.”

“Great, come with me to my office now, and I’ll give you a few micro cameras you can place where you think they are fucking and monitor them from your phone.”

“God it’s good to have your best friend in the security business.”

 

A few hours later Denise knocked on Tina’s parent's apartment and after a minute her mother opened. “Oh hi, Denise. What can I do for you?’

“I thought I’d pop by and check out that new color you mentioned if that’s all right with you?”

‘Sure, come on in. I’m on a phone call but please, feel at home and have a look around.”

When Denise was alone, she went directly to Tina’s room knowing the girl was at work. She placed one camera next to the ceiling lamp and another just above the doorframe so it looked down at the bed. The last two she placed in the bathroom and dining room. She figured they wouldn’t fuck on the sofa in the living room due to the risk of leaving spots from their liquids.

“Thanks, I’m all done, Denise called out.

“Okay, have a nice afternoon,” came the answer from the kitchen.

Back at her and Eric’s apartment she turned on the app on her phone and could switch between the cameras and they had sound. “Got you now, you bastard,” she said out loud.

Two weeks later.

“Eric, have you spoken to her yet, it’s been two days since I caught you two,” Denise said over dinner. They sat on the terrace sharing a bottle of wine and eating shrimp pasta.

Eric looked dutifully brokenhearted and said, “No, I haven’t. I don’t know what to say to her.”

“Eric, you got to man up, I told you I want to seduce her and you need to get her here, to have dinner with us. How hard can it be?”

“Fuck, Denise. You caught us red-handed; how do you think she feels about this?”

Denise sighed. “That’s not my problem, she fucked my husband.”

“Exactly, she feels like shit.”

“She feels like shit because you got busted, not from having your cock in her ass, pussy and mouth.”

“I guess you are right.”

“Good, you have until tomorrow, if not, I’ll go and knock on her door and let her parents know what kind of daughter they have.”

Tina walked down the sidewalk on her way home after work. It was a pretty evening with the sun just settling. People were still sitting outside having dinner in the restaurants and a few kids played in a park across the street. She should have been feeling great, but she was miserable. She missed Eric and his cock. He had become a drug for her, a fix that she needed every so often. She had been with other guys during their affair but they were nothing like him. Sure, they might be fitter and have thicker hair, but when it came to fucking, no one beat Eric.

She was upset that she hadn’t seen it coming. Denise wasn’t a stupid woman, far from it and Tina should have been more careful, and taken fewer risks. They shouldn’t have been fucking at her place. God, she was upset with herself and Eric for that. Now, because of their stupidity, she wouldn’t be able to have those long bone breaking, breath-stopping, pussy exploding orgasms that she had come accustomed to. Fuck, life was a bitch.

“Hey, Tina, over here,” said a voice she recognized but couldn’t see. She turned but still couldn’t see Eric.

“Where are you?” People looked at her as if she was a crazy woman talking to herself.

“In here, the side street.”                                                

She turned left and there he was. It wasn’t a street it was a space about fifteen feet wide between two buildings. People use it to take a shortcut. She hurried in flung her arms around him and began to kiss him.

“Eric, I want you, give me your cock right here. Look I’m just wearing a skirt, no panties, lift it and fuck me from behind against the wall.”

Eric sometimes wondered what kind of sex monster he had created with Tina. “Honey, calm down, look at me, look at me.”

She did and he continued. “Take a deep breath, that’s a good girl. Denise wants to invite you to dinner.”

There was a long silence where she stared at him, trying to figure out if he was joking. “Why? I’m the girl who fucked her husband.”

“I know, I know, but she isn’t upset about that. She is more upset about me not telling her, that, you know, that I like younger girls like you.”

“Oh, oh, do you, now? How many have you fucked since we did it the first time, eh?” She had stepped back.

“Shush, it’s not like that. Just come to dinner and she will try to seduce you and she wants the three of us to fuck.”

“Like a threesome, how fucked up is that?”

“Whatever, maybe she had some kind of fantasy about a redhead, but for whatever reason, that’s what she wants, please just do it.”

Tina thought for a moment and then said, “Maybe, tell Denise I’ll be there on Saturday. But there is no guarantee I have sex with either of you.”

She turned and walked back to the main street leaving a frustrated and horny Eric alone. He wanted her so badly and had almost done what she had first asked him. Fucking her against the brick wall would have been amazing. He sighed and went back the other way even though he should follow her back to the building where they lived. Eric needed some alone time.

That night Tina sat at her desk and watched lesbian porn on her computer. She had seen a little bit before but not paid much attention to it since she loved cock. Now, she studied it as if there was a quiz the next day. It looked nice and lovely. The girls and women kissed, made out, licked each other, and did different positions like the sixty-nine and missionary.

She especially liked the scissors, they looked very sexy. Sometimes they used dildos, vibrators, or strapons. She could do that, she thought. Most of all, it seemed to be very soft sex, very loving and caring. Not like some of the gay stuff she had seen where sweaty men rammed their cocks into each other’s asses and grunted like boars before coming. No, this was something she could try out.

She turned off the computer and went to bed. She thought about what it might be like to be with an older woman like Denise. Would her pussy be loose, with floppy lips and a big bush of stringy hair? Were her boobs saggy with enormous nipples like small fingers where she had breastfed her children? She hoped to God, no, she wouldn’t be able to be with a woman like that, she thought.

Saturday afternoon, and Eric was nervous. Tina had texted him to confirm she would come over for dinner at seven and that she was okay with being “seduced” which was a stupid thing to call it, she had added. She knew very well what was expected of her and she was fine with it.

“Honey, do you think she prefers me in a thong or regular bikini-type panty,” Denise called from her bedroom.

Eric walked in and looked at his wife. She wore a lace garter belt, black stockings, and a lace black bra that pushed up her boobs. When she turned to him, he noted she was freshly shaved and looked amazing for a woman pushing fifty. “I have no idea, honey. Whatever makes you feel good.”

“C’mon, we might not fuck anymore but you can at least give me your opinion.”

She spun around slowly and looked darn good. “Ok, put on a thong. You have an amazing ass.”

She laughed. “You mean I have an amazing ass for being an old woman?”

“No, there are plenty of women half your age who wished they had an ass like yours.”

“Thanks, dear. Go and make sure the meat isn’t burning in the oven, I’m almost done.”

 

Tina stood outside the door. Her hands were sweaty and she was nervous. She wore a tight peach-colored dress that was tight around her body showing off all her curves and then some. She wore no bra but a peach-colored thong. She pressed the doorbell.

Eric opened and to her surprise, he only wore a pair of black silk shorts. “Am I too early?” she asked while walking past him.

“No, right on time, honey.”

“Should you call me that with your wife around?”

“Honestly, I have no idea. We could ask her. She is in the living room.”

Tina took a deep breath and walked into the living room where Denise stood by the fireplace. Whatever Tina had expected to see when she thought about a woman Denise's age she did not see. She only wore black underwear and looked amazing.

“Hi, Tina, thanks for coming.” She walked toward the younger woman, one heeled foot in front of the other making her hips sway sensually.

She gave Tina a short hug and even though they were apart, Denise's boobs brushed against Tina who was surprised at how firm they were. They weren’t silicon or any other kind of implants. They were real and firm for her age considering the twins.

“Hi, Denise. I just want to say how sorry...”

“Shush, none of that. What happened happened and we have to move on from there. Please, dinner is ready, have a seat. Would you like red or white wine? We are having meat.”

“Red, I guess.”

Eric showed her to the table and she realized she was alone on one side while Denise and Eric would sit opposite her. She felt as if she was sitting before a judge. What part Eric would play she didn’t know, at least not yet. She sat down and a few minutes later Denise came back and served them red wine and left the bottle on the table. She returned to the kitchen and came back with a roast and potatoes. “Do the honors, Eric, and cut the meat.”

He did and Tina put out her plate for him to place the slices of pink meat on. She added potatoes and then gravy. She waited for the others to serve themselves and when they sat down there was a silence. Denise spoke after a moment. “So, here we are. The two sinners and the victim.”

“Look, honey, I’m sorry, you know that,” said Eric.

“No, you are not, and neither are you, young lady. What I want to know is, how did it all start?”

Eric took a long drink from his wine and then began telling his wife how he first had seen Tina being fucked on the balcony, the Insta thing, and how on that night with the power out he had begun grooming her into sucking his cock. When he was done Tina put up her hand.

“May I just add, that I’m not innocent in all this. I could have said no at any point, but I was curious and it got the better of me.”

Denise cut a slice of meat, added a potato, and dipped it all in gravy. After chewing she said, “Ok, fair enough. I can say I might not have been the horniest wife and my career and the children made me prioritize other things than my sex life with my husband.”

FemboyClarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FemboyClarTS

Eric drank some more and then filled everyone's glass. “I think we should just leave this sorted affair in the past and move on.”

“It’s not as easy as that, my dear. You taught Tina how to suck cock, and I want to teach her how to eat pussy.”

Eric scoffed. “What do you know about that?”

“Plenty. While at University I spent a couple of years exploring my sexuality and had sex with several girls and I enjoyed it a lot. Don’t take me wrong, I was never in love with any of them, it was just fun to try new things. Watching Tina, I just have to have her. Is that ok, my dear?’

Tina had been quiet listening to the adults and thinking they both were pretty fucked up and she hopes she wouldn’t be like them at their age. “Look, I messed up, I apologize, if having sex with me is what you need to get over it, that’s fine.”

“Oh goody!” said Denise and clapped her hand. “But first, come around here and show me how you suck my husband’s cock.”

Tina and Eric looked at each other and then at Denise who shrugged her shoulders. “What’s the problem, you have sucked it several times before. Get going.”

Tina got up and walked around the table where Eric had stood and she sat down on his chair. She pulled down his shorts and exposed his limp dick. “Do you want to make it hard, Denise or should I?”

“You do it.”

Eric was uncomfortable with his wife sitting just a couple of feet from him looking at them with expectations, as if she was watching a play. He felt Tina’s warm hand around his cock and how she began to stroke it and after a few minutes she began to suck the head. His dick was still limp.

What the fuck is happening, Tina wondered stuffing her mouth with the flaccid cock. Usually, he was hard in seconds or even before she even touched it, no none of her tricks seemed to work. It didn’t matter how hard, soft, or deep she sucked him, he stayed limp.

“Are you having problems my dear, not sucking well enough maybe?” said Denise with sarcasm in her voice.

“He is usually hard by the time we get to the sucking part.”

“Ah, so it’s Eric’s fault then. My dear, why isn’t your cock working?”

Eric was having a panic attack. He was sweating and his hands were shaking making it impossible to focus on sex. He felt Denise staring at him, daring him to get an erection for the younger woman. “Fuck, I don’t know what’s happening.”

“Maybe it’s guilt for letting another woman suck you and then fucking her after eating her pussy, could that be it?

“Yeah, maybe,” he whimpered.

Turning to Tina who was still trying to get him hard Denise said, “I saw you sucking him to two orgasms in a row. Did that make you proud?”

Tina nodded, still with Eric in her mouth. Denise said, “Not working now, is it?” Tina shook her head.

“Well, then. Let me show you how it’s done. Move out of the way.”

Denise sat down in front of her husband and took his cock in one hand and began to fondle his balls with the other. “Men suffer from guilt. Being alone with a pretty young thing like you is one thing, doing it in front of their wife, is different. See how he is growing bigger now that the right woman, in this case his wife is touching him?” When she said the word wife, her eyes bored into Tina’s who looked down at the floor for a second before looking up. By then Eric was rock hard and Denise was bobbing her head up and down while stroking his shaft with both hands.

“Oh fuck, that feels good?” moaned Eric.

Denise kept on sucking and licking the cock, drinking his pre-cum until he showed signs of his orgasm. When he came, she took it far back and kept on going not letting one single drop of cum go to waste. She kept on sucking until he came a second time and she swallowed that too and a third time. By then Eric’s legs were shaking and he was holding on to the table. Denise let go of his cock with a long slurp and sat up straight and turned to Tina.

“See, that’s three times in a row, don’t you ever think you are special with just two orgasms. I could go on and give him a fourth and a fifth, but then he would be knocked out for the rest of the evening.” She stood up and took the hem of Tina’s dress and pulled it up rather roughly over her head....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments