Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Street Party Named Desire : Chapter 2

"You can take the girl out of the Murias tribe, but you can’t take the Murias tribe out of the girl."

34
12 Comments 12
1.5k Views 1.5k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"It’s the King’s Coronation, and Kajal is organising a street party with her new neighbours. But when she makes a surprising discovery about her family’s past, Kajal’s preparations for the celebration take an altogether more exciting turn. <p> [ADVERT] </p>New and familiar characters come together in this three-part, light-hearted, summery romp. I hope you enjoy it. X"

When Thursday came around, Kajal packed the fridge with beers, ready for the weekly Entertainment Committee meeting. But, rather than heat some pre-prepared chicken wings, this time, she made them from scratch, in an Indian style. Having marinated them in her secret recipe spicy sauce, she put them in the oven and went to shower.

Kajal knew she would be ovulating, and as she bathed, she considered the fatherhood potential of the guys attending the meeting that evening. How difficult could it be to seduce one of them? All the ingredients were there: several guys to choose from, a cosy room, and plenty of alcohol to lower their guard. Besides, the way they had shown off in front of her at the last meeting suggested some of them at least were interested. But if she were to seduce one of them, it must be tonight. With only four weeks until the street party, she wouldn’t ovulate again until then, so this would be her only opportunity.

She discounted the married guys for the time being, leaving three possibilities: Will, the police officer; Connor, a university lecturer; and Steven, a musician. All were in their mid-twenties, intelligent, skilled in their fields, and sufficiently attractive to merit consideration as potential fathers.

However, she quickly ruled Will out. Although he was the most attractive of the guys, she wasn’t sure of his relationship status. Additionally, she didn’t know him as well as the other two contenders. So she decided to focus on Connor that evening. He was Irish, good-looking, and a brilliant mathematician living two doors down next to Jhansi. Kajal already knew him quite well, and although he lacked self-confidence, she figured she could use that to her advantage. She guessed he would be either too polite or too intimidated to say no if she attempted to seduce him. He co-habited with his partner, but Jhansi had told Kajal she suspected they were unhappy as she often heard them arguing. In addition, his partner was bossy and overbearing, and Kajal had once had an argument with her over a recycling bin. So it would serve her right if Kajal revenge-fucked her boyfriend.

Having showered, Kajal completed her make-up repertoire as if she was going on a night out and left her hair down, allowing her long, wavy black hair to cascade over her shoulders, drawing the eye towards her cleavage.

Although it seemed a long shot, Kajal prepared for the eventuality that Connor noticed her advances, reciprocated in kind, and they ended the evening in bed. So she put on a sexy black and pink Pour Moi bra, knowing that even the slightest exposure of her lace straps would likely set his imagination and pulse racing. The bra came with matching panties, but Kajal chose not to wear them. Apart from the excitement of ‘going commando’ in a room full of guys, she didn’t want panty lines to be visible through whatever short, clingy skirt she decided to wear.

In choosing colours, Kajal defaulted to black. A low-cut, fitted blouse helped make a feature of her modest bust and a thigh-length, plaid Bodycon skirt showed off her slim waist and full bottom. And, should the opportunity arise, there was even the potential for an impromptu wardrobe malfunction if her skirt ‘accidentally’ rode up a little too high.

Kajal was happy with her slinky, sexy look, and as she went downstairs, the doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of her first guest.

 

**********

 

The meeting was an unmitigated disaster. The plans for the street party were progressing well, but despite Kajal’s coquettish touches and giggles, Connor hadn’t reciprocated with any flirting of his own. Bending low as she refilled her guests’ glasses, she had afforded him ample opportunity to look down her blouse and check out her legs and bottom, but if he was interested, he hadn’t shown any sign of it. Even worse, he had been the first to leave, saying his girlfriend wanted him home by ten o’clock. By then, they had moved on to “Planning Actions’ and ‘Any Other Business’, so Kajal hadn’t even had time to turn her attention to another guy. So as Kajal showered the following morning, she reluctantly accepted that she would have to wait another month before trying to get pregnant. Maybe the street party itself would provide an opportunity?

The doorbell rang when Kajal got out of the shower, so she wrapped a towel around herself and went downstairs. She wasn’t expecting a delivery, and it was too early for the postman, so Kajal figured it must be Jhansi, and she opened the door.

When she saw Connor standing on the doorstep, Kajal was horrified. With her wet hair cascading like rats’ tails over her shoulders and no make-up, she knew she must look a mess, and her towel barely reached below the top of her thigh.

“Oh, God! It’s you, Connor!”

Ever gracious, Connor averted his eyes and said, “I’m so sorry, Kajal - I’ve obviously caught you at a bad time. I just dropped by to find out if you had delegated any planning tasks at the end of yesterday’s meeting. But I’ll call back later.”

Connor had begun to walk back down the path when Kajal, thinking quickly, said, ‘No, Connor - it’s fine. Come in. Give me a few minutes, and I’ll be with you.”

Connor entered, wiped his feet, and went into the lounge.

“Take a seat,” Kajal said. “I’ll be back in two minutes.” With that, she ran up the stairs.

‘Fuck my life!’ Kajal thought as she roughly dried her hair. She was angry with herself for not being quick-witted enough to take advantage of this surprise second opportunity to seduce Connor and wondered how best to rescue the situation. Finally, Kajal decided that having brushed her hair and quickly applied some make-up, she would dress in her ivory satin and lace camisole set and matching dressing gown. It was sexy and revealing, but she showed more flesh on the beach or at the swimming pool, so she figured it couldn’t be considered indecent. Unfortunately, it was still too cold to wear satin in bed, so Kajal rummaged through two drawers before finding the set she was looking for. She quickly dressed, checked the mirror, and went downstairs.

Connor was browsing her bookcase when Kajal walked into the lounge. When he turned and saw her in her nightwear, Kajal detected the first signs of interest as his eyes shot from her deep floral V-front to her lace-trimmed French knickers and back.

“Excuse the nightwear, but I slept late and haven’t pressed my day clothes yet. But I’m sure it’s nothing you haven’t seen before. Would you like tea or coffee, Connor?” Kajal said, adopting a matter-of-fact tone.

She leaned seductively against the kitchen door as she awaited his answer.

“Er, yes. Tea, no sugar, please. And I’m the one who must apologise,” Connor replied. “I should have messaged first, but I was passing and thought I might as well pop in.”

Kajal continued into the kitchen, with Connor following behind. She switched on the kettle and indicated for him to sit at the small round kitchen table as she waited for the water to boil.

“Actually, that’s a lie,” Connor said guiltily. “I’m working from home today and thought I’d call round before the Boss returns from work. By which, of course, I mean my girlfriend.” He rolled his eyes. “I’m sorry about last night - she disapproves of me drinking during the week and told me I had to be back by ten. I didn’t want to risk making her even grumpier than usual; you’ve seen what she can be like when crossed, haven’t you?”

“Well, we did have that argument over the recycling bin, but these things happen.” Kajal wanted to seem generous since she had emerged from the argument victorious, proving beyond doubt that the bin was hers, and forcing the other woman into a humiliating climbdown.

“Yes, they do,” Connor agreed. “Particularly to her. And you’re not the only neighbour she’s pissed off. When I bought the house, I didn’t expect her to move in with me, but her landlord terminated her tenancy, and she had nowhere else to go. It was supposed to be a short-term arrangement, but she seems to have taken root. I’m not sure I know what to do about it, if I’m honest.”

“Well, forgive me for saying, but it doesn’t sound acceptable that she tells you when you can come and go in your own house. And her pissing off your neighbours isn’t very helpful either. I suppose you could give her notice, as a tenant and a girlfriend, but I expect that’s easier said than done.”

The kettle boiled, and Kajal poured the tea. As she did so, Connor, grateful to have a sympathetic ear, began unburdening himself. As he listed all his girlfriend’s foibles, indiscretions and inadequacies, Kajal brought the tea over. Sitting at the table opposite him, she allowed her robe to open slightly. She knew the gentle curve of her breasts and large dark nipples would now be visible through the delicate ivory satin, and as Connor’s eyes flicked up and down from her face to her chest, his voice tailed off, and he began to lose his thread.

“I’m sorry to unload all this onto you,” he concluded. “I’m just so frustrated with the whole situation.”

“And you say you no longer have a physical relationship?” Kajal asked. “That isn’t sustainable in the long term. Connor, from what you’ve told me, you have been very patient with her for a long time. But maybe too patient for too long? Sorry if I’m overstepping the mark by saying so.”

Connor considered her words for a moment.

“You think she’s using me, don’t you?”

“I’m sorry to say, but it does look that way, yes,” Kajal said, feeling guilty that she was about to do precisely the same thing. She leaned forward and reached for his hand, allowing her cami top to gape open at the front. “You’re a good-looking, intelligent guy, Connor. You can do better,” she said earnestly, squeezing his hand. “I think, deep down, you know what needs to be done.”

Connor nodded. “Yes, you’re right. I should have finished the relationship months ago. But, instead, she’s been taking the piss all this time. I just need to find the courage to break the bad news to her, though. She’s not going to be happy.”

“I think it’s the right decision in the long run. Now, why don’t we take our tea to the lounge?” Kajal said, rising from her seat but retaining her firm grip on his hand. “You asked earlier if I had any tasks for you. Well, there are a few tasks I would like you to complete, but I think it will be even better if we work on them together.” She gave him a coy smile.

As the realisation slowly dawned that he was being seduced, Connor began to panic, and Kajal knew she would have to help him relax before she could continue.

“Come on,” she said as Connor stood and allowed Kajal to lead him back to the lounge by the hand. “Maybe we should forget about the tea? I know it’s only eleven o’clock, but perhaps we should be naughty and have a whiskey instead? I know it’s your favourite. Sit on the sofa, and I will fetch you one to help you relax.”

Connor didn’t protest, so Kajal went to her drinks cabinet, poured two large whiskeys, and handed one to Connor, placing the second on a low coffee table.

“Kajal, I’m not sure we should be doing this if it is what I think it is. I mean, I want to - you’re gorgeous - but I must split up with my girlfriend first. It’s not right to...”

“Shhh, Connor. Go on, take a sip. I know the situation with your ex-girlfriend weighs on your mind, so I will help you relax the best way I know how,” Kajal said soothingly.

Kajal knelt on the floor between Connor’s legs and began running her hands up and down his firm thighs. She could already see a thick ridge developing in his loose tracksuit bottoms, but she wanted him to relax more before she went there. However, Connor was still anxious, and when Kajal splayed her fingers, tracing the inside of his thigh with her thumbs during her upward strokes, he immediately drained his glass.

“There! That’s better, isn’t it?” Kajal said as she took his empty glass and handed him the second, full one. “But you still seem very tense. Let me take off your shoes so you can relax properly.”

Kajal untied Connor’s trainers and removed his shoes and socks as Connor’s second whiskey went the same way as the first. He looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights, but Kajal figured the two drinks would soon have the desired effect. So, as she placed the second empty glass on the coffee table, Kajal decided to take things to the next level.

“So, your ex has been neglecting your needs?” Kajal returned to stroking Connor’s thighs, but this time she allowed her thumbs to trace the length of his stubby, thick ridge as she reached the top of each stroke. She could feel his cock twitch as her thumbs squeezed the tip.

“We’ve not had sex since we moved in,” Connor rasped. “And rarely before that.”

“Then, I think we need to do something about it,” Kajal said determinedly. “A man’s needs must be met... and so must a woman’s.”

Then, taking hold of his trouser waistband, Kajal began to pull it over his hips. Connor raised his bottom from the armchair, allowing Kajal to remove the garment. Underneath, Connor was wearing olive green trunks, already displaying a noticeable silvery wet patch at the tip of his cock.

“My, my!” Kajal exclaimed. “Somebody is excited! I’m excited too. See?” Kajal seductively drew her robe over each shoulder, then shook the garment to the floor. Her small breasts jiggled inside her cami top, her dark, stiff nipples making two distinct peaks in the gossamer fabric. Then, crossing her arms and gripping the seam, Kajal pulled it over her head.

Kneeling upright, she cupped her breasts and pushed them upwards, giving Connor a mischievous smile. Then, looking at her tawny globes, Kajal tweaked her long, hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers as if forgetting for a moment that anyone else was present.

Eventually, she said, “See how excited my little nipples have become? They’re hard and desperate to be sucked. So your first task is to suck my nipples. Will you do that for me, Connor?”

“God, you’re beautiful,” Connor croaked, his mouth dry with anticipation. “Yes, I would love that.”

The words seemed to refocus Kajal, and she allowed her breasts to drop before she reached forward again and grabbed the waistband of Connor’s trunks. As she dragged them down, Connor’s cock sprang from its confines and slapped against his T-shirt. While only average in length, it was incredibly thick, and below, his smooth ball sack was tight and looked eager to relieve itself of its contents. But, of course, Kajal wanted to ensure that Connor was deep inside her when that happened.

“Good,” she said, rising from the floor and straddling him on the sofa. Then, putting her hands on either side of his shoulders, she gripped the back of the couch and thrust her breasts towards Connor’s face. “Now, take my little titties in your mouth. Make my nipples as hard as this big, thick cock.” With that, Kajal dropped her hips and began grinding her pussy along the length of his shaft.

Connor firmly took hold of her breasts, pushing them together as he took one of Kajal’s nipples in his mouth while massaging her with his palms. Kajal recognised the signs of a man who had gone far too long without sex; not only was he grunting urgently as he greedily sucked on her breasts, his cock was leaking copiously onto her satin knickers. That, along with her own dripping juices, was making the gusset of her panties soaking wet, and they began to feel uncomfortable.

Having given Connor a few moments to play with her breasts, Kajal climbed off the sofa, pulled her French knickers over her hips, and allowed them to drop to the floor. Usually, she would have taken much more time over stripping to make the act more arousing, but it was clear that Connor would not last much longer, and she needed him inside her soon.

“That’s better,” she said as she resumed her position astride Connor. “Now, where were we?”

Cradling his neck with one hand, Kajal pushed her breasts into his face again as, with the other hand, she reached behind her, gripped the root of his cock, and lowered herself onto it. Before Connor knew what was happening, he was balls deep inside her.

“No, Kajal. Shouldn’t we use protection? Do you have a condom?”

Kajal started gently rocking her hips and put a finger to his mouth. “Everything’s taken care of,” she whispered. “So you just need to relax and enjoy it. Let my pussy give you the release you have been denied. Enjoy what you’ve waited for for so long.”

Connor was beyond the point of making anything other than a token protest and seemed prepared to take Kajal at her word. Pinned to the couch as he was, there was little he could do about it anyway, and he allowed himself to relax as she ground herself on his length.

“Oh, God, that feels amazing,” he said, closing his eyes and sinking back into the couch, enjoying a smooth, wet pussy gripping his cock for the first time in months.

With time short, Kajal picked up the pace. She wanted to cum first, knowing it would increase her chances of conceiving. Fortunately, it wouldn’t take long in her favourite cowgirl position, and she leaned back slightly so Connor’s tip was nudging her G-spot with each thrust of her hips. Then, placing one hand on Connor’s shoulder, she moved the other between her legs and began rubbing her clitoris with the tips of her fingers.

Kajal began to feel her body respond to the stimulation between her legs, and she prepared herself for the release she knew would soon follow. Connor’s breathing was also becoming more urgent, and the strained look on his face told her he was fighting his approaching orgasm. She slowed her bucking, allowing his cock a moment’s respite as she frantically rubbed herself towards completion with her fingers.

SuperHotGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperHotGirl1

“Fuck, you’re going to make me cum, Connor,” Kajal eventually cried, and she began thrusting hard against his cock, knowing both their orgasms were imminent.

Maybe it was the sight of a beautiful Indian woman tossing her hair in his face as she bounced on his cock, a look of feral abandon on her face. Or perhaps it was the knowledge that, with Kajal about to cum, he didn’t need to hold back any longer. But the words had no sooner left Kajal’s mouth than Connor also announced his onset.

“Oh, God. I’m sorry, Kajal. I don’t think I can last much longer!”

As Kajal’s orgasm began, she felt her legs twitching involuntarily and reached forward, wrapping her arms around Connor’s neck for support. With her bottom now raised, Connor had to thrust upwards to get the power and depth he needed to finish himself off, and, gripping her hips, he repeatedly drove himself into her in a desperate frenzy as he sought to end his involuntary period of celibacy with a memorable finish.

After four or five deep thrusts, Connor slammed his hips against Kajal’s thighs in a final flourish, grunting and cursing as she felt his warmth flood her. Then, after a short pause, a second deep thrust cleaved her again, and Connor dumped another thick rope onto her cervix.

Kajal’s crisis began to recede, but Connor continued with further short, stabbing thrusts, each delivering more and more of his potent seed deep inside her. Eventually, drained and dry, he moved his hands behind her back and pulled her close.

Kajal was happy to be held for a moment. She knew that every moment her pussy was plugged by Connor’s thick cock gave his sperm a better chance of working its way deeper inside her. The last thing Kajal wanted was for half his load to drip onto his cock the moment he pulled out. Also, everything had happened so quickly she hadn’t worked out what would happen afterwards. What if Connor thought they had a future together? What if he thought they were now an item? She scolded herself for not setting the ground rules beforehand.

Eventually, unable to put the moment off, Kajal disentangled herself from Connor’s neck and knelt upright. She could feel his cock rapidly getting soft, but in this position, she knew she could keep it inside her for a few seconds longer.

“So, Mr Lannan, was that every bit as good as you remember it?” Kajal couldn’t think of anything else to say.

“Oh, my God! That was incredibly intense,” Connor replied. “I’ve never cum so hard in my life! But, sorry, it was all rather quick. It’s been a long time.”

Again, Kajal put a finger to his lips. “It was perfect. Now, I believe somebody is supposed to be working from home today?”

 

**********

 

“Fuck!”

Kajal had always known that it was unlikely that she would get pregnant at the first attempt, but when her period was two days late, she had allowed herself to hope she had struck lucky with Connor. But now, after disposing of her sanitary towel, Kajal accepted that she was back to square one.

Putting her disappointment aside, she picked up her handbag and keys and headed to the front door. She was meeting Meenakshi and her friends in town for lunch and didn’t want to be late. The two women had been in regular contact since their first meeting, and as a similarly unconventional Indian woman, Kajal had begun to consider Meenakshi as something of a soul mate. Kajal hoped her friends would be equally pleasant and looked forward to meeting the women about whom she had heard so much.

As she locked the front door and walked up the path, Kajal’s attention was drawn to an argument outside Connor’s house. His ex-girlfriend stood by a car, loaded with her possessions, shouting at Connor and gesticulating wildly.

“You can fuck off if you think you’re getting the keys back! Change the fucking locks if you think I will come and nick your stuff, you fucking cunt!”

She was about to get in the car and drive off when she saw Kajal reach the end of her drive and turn to walk in the other direction, pretending not to have noticed the argument.

“And you can fuck off too, you stuck-up bitch!” Kajal heard from behind her. “I hope it rains for your fucking street party, you arrogant cow.”

Kajal didn’t know what she had done to deserve the volley of abuse; it was improbable that Connor had told her about their brief tryst. Still, at least Connor’s ex-girlfriend was leaving at last. She knew he must be relieved to be rid of her, and the other neighbours wouldn’t miss her either. So she ignored the insults and continued walking to the tube station unperturbed.

Meenakshi had insisted Kajal choose the venue for lunch, and she had decided on the bar next to Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre on the South Bank. She had been there many times before, usually before or after seeing a play, and it was one of her favourite places to meet friends. The room was dominated by a long, sturdy banqueting table that extended almost the entire length of the bar, and along each side were rows of rustic wooden stools the shape of damaru drums. In addition, small booths offered more intimate spaces and a stunning view of the river and St Paul’s Cathedral. Kajal had reserved one of the booths, and the host guided her towards it when she arrived.

It was no surprise when Kajal received a text saying Meenakshi had been held up, but she enjoyed having a few moments to watch the scores of tourists gazing in awe at the cathedral and taking selfies in front of the theatre. As a Londoner, it was sometimes easy to forget how stunning the city could look on a bright spring day.

Eventually, Meenakshi arrived with her friends in tow. The cousins hugged, and Meenakshi introduced Kajal to her friends.

"Kajal, this is Nisha. Nisha and my husband grew up together; now we’re besties too. And this is my other best friend, Seema, who I’ve known since school. So, girls, this is Kajal, my newest, most distant, but already my favourite cousin.”

Kajal was delighted to be introduced so effusively; all the women hugged and sat down. Kajal had ordered a bottle of Prosecco, and she poured a glass for each of the new arrivals.

“God! Mini has told us all about your family connection!” Nisha said excitedly. “It makes me want to research my family history, too, although I doubt if my family were involved in crazy sex rituals like yours.”

“I wouldn’t bet on it,” Meenakshi muttered.

“Yes, it was quite a surprise, but finding out how our ancestors lived is fascinating. It’s good to know where we come from, isn’t it, Meenakshi?” Kajal replied.

“Yup, you can take the girl out of the Murias tribe, but you can’t take the Murias tribe out of the girl,” Meenakshi quipped. “And I think Kajal has already set up the first British Ghotul in Epping Forest. She’s already sampling the eligible young men in the village, isn’t that right, Kajal?” She winked at her cousin.

Kajal looked uncomfortable, and Seema, sensing her unease, touched her arm. “Don’t be embarrassed, Darling. As far as we’re all concerned, it would be crazy if you didn’t shop around. I wish I had spent more time doing that before I married my husband, the cunt! Still, I’ve more than made up for it since. And as for these two, I think you’ve heard all about their exploits! We don’t have any secrets from each other, and you’ll get used to our light-hearted, mutual slut-shaming; it’s just how we speak to each other. When the three of us get together, we’re awful to one another.”

Kajal relaxed and enjoyed the lunch immensely. She felt entirely accepted by this incredible group of bold, buccaneering bhabhis who seemed to revel in sharing their sexual peccadilloes and misdeeds. It turned out that Seema had an open marriage, a situation she took advantage of regularly, and she already knew Nisha and Meenakshi enjoyed swapping partners with one another. It was refreshing and encouraging to know other Indian women shared Kajal’s enlightened attitude towards sex. So, having had a wonderful lunch, Kajal invited Meenakshi, Nisha and Seema to the street party and was delighted when all three immediately accepted.

 

**********

 

The day before the Coronation, the Entertainment Committee decorated the street in readiness for the Big Day. Several families had donated red, white and blue bunting left over from the late Queen’s jubilee, and Kajal had had the foresight to order plenty more in advance. There was more than enough to make the whole street look festive and patriotic, so Kajal divided the remainder between the street food providers so they could decorate their stalls in the morning. She also dropped red, white and blue balloons through every letterbox for neighbours to put by their doors and windows the next day.

It was seven o’clock when the final bits of bunting were in place. Most volunteers had already gone home, and only Kajal and Steven, the musician, remained as they stood back and looked at their handiwork.

Noble Avenue looked incredible in the glorious evening sunshine. Every top front window of each house had a string of bunting leading from the window to the end of the front garden. The decorations looked as if they had been done by a professional, and Kajal knew that by the time the balloons and street food stalls appeared the next day, the street would look even better.

“Thank you, Steven,” Kajal said. “Look! Everyone is coming out of their houses to see what we’ve done. The children all look so excited!”

“Then I think we can consider it a job well done,” Steven replied, raising his hand to ‘high-five’ Kajal. “And now, I think we both deserve a drink. Come on; I have a bottle of wine chilling at home. I think we’ve earned a glass or two. Besides, I’ve had to slightly change my plans for the Pop-up Children’s Choir, and I want to check you’re in agreement with the new arrangements.”

Kajal was happy to go to Steven’s for a drink. Knowing she was ovulating again, she had hoped the weekend would give her another chance to seduce one of her neighbours, and this seemed to be one such opportunity. Steven was single, attractive and very talented; he had always been near the top of her list, and she hoped his impromptu drink offer might lead to much more.

Steven’s revised plans for the choir turned out to be minutiae which Kajal quickly agreed to, so they both slumped back on the sofa, wine in hand, discussing the busy day to follow.

“You’re very talented, you know,” Kajal said coyly, reclining on the arm of the sofa and drawing her feet to her bottom. She knew her short skirt would barely cover her upper thighs. “I’ve seen some of your work on YouTube, and what you do with these children is incredible. I’m sure the kids in the street will enjoy the choir tomorrow.”

“Thanks,” Steven said. “Music is a gift, and as with most gifts, you enjoy it even more when you share it.”

“Would you share something with me now?” Kajal asked. “I see your guitar over there.”

Steven didn’t need to be asked twice. Like most musicians, he was always happy to pick up an instrument and play when asked. As he plucked the opening chords of, ‘How Long Will I Love You?’ Kajal almost melted, and by the time he strummed the final chord, she could feel the wetness in the gusset of her panties. Watching Steven’s skilled fingers effortlessly pick out the notes and listening to his raspy tenor as he closed his eyes in concentration had made up her mind, and she set her seduction plans in motion.

As Steven put down the guitar and gave Kajal an awkward smile, she rose from her seat, walked to Steven, took his face in her hands and kissed him on the forehead. “That was beautiful.”

Within minutes, Kajal was bent over the back of the sofa, her skirt around her waist, with Steven thrusting into her from behind.

Unlike Connor, Steven had been easy to seduce, readily accepting her bold initial advances before taking control and kissing her ardently on the sofa. After several minutes of fervid smooching and groping, Steven’s hand slipped up Kajal’s skirt, and he immediately felt how wet she had become. Taking that as her cue, Kajal quickly removed her T-shirt and bra and pulled down her panties to allow Steven better access.

Steven was a skilled lover, and when he rose to his feet and dragged Kajal’s hips to the edge of the sofa, she knew he intended to go down on her. But after a day of working in the warm spring sunshine, Kajal knew she wouldn’t be fresh and didn’t want to put him off. Neither did she want to delay the moment of her insemination any longer than was necessary.

“No, Steven. I’d like you to do that, but I need to shower first. Just fuck me now. Let me feel you inside me.”

In contrast to Connor, Steven hadn’t seemed to have any qualms about unprotected sex, and when Kajal bent over the back of the couch and spread her legs, he dropped his shorts and trunks and was inside her in a moment.

Steven wasn’t as thick as Connor, but what he lacked in girth, he made up for in length. As ten inches of hard, circumcised cock repeatedly slammed into Kajal, she knew he would quickly make her cum. And when he reached around, grabbed her breasts and pulled her upright, the feeling of his tip hammering on her G-spot soon took her to the point of no return. Steven gripped her firmly around the waist as her knees began to buckle, and clutching the back of the sofa, she surrendered to her orgasm.

Steven showed no signs of reaching his climax and continued his deep, hard thrusts as Kajal moaned, wailed and trembled her way through multiple releases. At times, she dangled like a rag doll, kept upright only by Steven’s strong arms wrapped firmly around her chest.

As the pulsing in her pussy became less intense and her orgasm ebbed, Kajal decided on a change of position. When Steven’s cock accidentally slipped from her slick pussy, she took the opportunity to turn around. Sitting on the back of the couch, she wrapped her arms around Steven’s neck, leaned back slightly, and opened her legs wide. Urgently grasping the root of his cock, Steven drove it inside Kajal again and, holding her around the thighs, began to pound her again, this time face to face.

“Ah, yes! Fuck me like that! Fuck me hard with your big, hard cock. I want you to fill me with your cum. I want every drop in my thirsty pussy!”

Kajal knew talking dirty was often an effective means of making a guy cum, especially if he had stamina, like Steven. It seemed her first attempt hadn’t worked, so she tried again, and this time she didn’t hold back. She looked at him directly.

“Fuck, yeah! I want you to cum now, Steven. I want to feel your thick white cum flooding my tight, Indian cunt. Don’t hold back, give me your seed deep in my pussy!”

Steven redoubled his efforts, increasing his depth and cadence with every stroke. The sweat spilt from his brow, and his cum-heavy balls slapped against Kajal’s bottom as he threw back his head and prepared to finish.

“Oh, God! I’m going to cum... I’m going to cum!”

Kajal watched as Steven’s cock, glistening with her juices, slowed its thrusts, and his climax began. He gasped as he felt the cum start to flow and, with one final lunge, plunged his cock as deep into Kajal as he could. She felt the familiar throbbing of a cock spurting inside her, and she could tell by the pained look on Steven’s face that he was cumming hard. His eyes were closed and his breathing short as he allowed the first thick ropes to surge into Kajal. Then, as the intense sensations in his glans began to diminish, he started a series of slow deep thrusts, prolonging his orgasm and teasing the last few drops of seed from his balls. Eventually, he stopped thrusting and opened his eyes to see Kajal biting her lip as she gave him a guilty, mischievous smile.

“Mmm... Naughty boy! I think you’ve made quite a mess in there. I think you’ve filled me up! Now, come here and kiss me.”

As Steven leaned forward to kiss Kajal, she felt his cock push deeper, compressing his entire load onto her cervix. She pulled him close and held his lower back in a vice-like grip to ensure he kept her plugged for as long as possible.

“God, you’ve no idea how much I’ve wanted to do that,” Steven said when Kajal allowed him to come up for air. “Every time we’ve had one of our committee meetings, I’ve had a raging hard-on. I hope you didn’t notice.”

Kajal laughed. “No, I didn’t, but I don’t think you have a raging hard-on any more, Mister.” She could feel his cock shrinking inside her, and eventually, it slipped out, its tip still coated in their juices.

“Hmm... Give it a few minutes, and it’ll be ready for action again. Can you stay a while longer? There’s so much more fun we can have.”

“I’d love to Steven, but I have cooking to do before tomorrow. The Coronation is at eleven o’clock, and the street party begins immediately after. I have to put up the gazebo, and set up the stall before then, so I need to prepare the food this evening,” Kajal said ruefully.

Her excuse was only half true. The first thing Kajal wanted to do was to lie on her back with her bottom elevated on a pillow to allow his sperm to impregnate her. She might even make herself cum again to increase her chances of getting pregnant.

“Okay,” Steven said, disappointed. “But I hope we still get to see a lot of each other, even when the Coronation is over.”

“I’m sure I will be able to find you some time in my busy schedule,” Kajal winked. “My days are often busy with decorating the house, but I might be able to squeeze you in one evening,” she said coquettishly.

 

**********

Published 
Written by NishasWorld
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments