Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Meeting

"It started with an online chat."

50
25 Comments 25
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is part one of a two-part story. There are no sex scenes in this part, just a slow, sensual build up. Copyright - AngelWorthy - 2021. <p> [ADVERT] </p>No one has permission to copy or reproduce this work."

I pulled my ‘Son of a Gun’ Grey coloured Holden Equinox into the empty car spot. Very much a tight fit for a big car. Now that we were out of lockdown, I was getting used to parking a larger car in tight spots again. I sat there, in the driver’s seat, my heart racing and my hands sweaty. telling myself,

‘It’s only one drink, Ruby. Nothing more. One drink with Nathan, that’s it.’

We had been chatting online while we were in lockdown. And even though we came out of lockdown a few weeks ago, this was our first chance to meet in person. To say I was excited was an understatement. But there was certainly an undercurrent of nervousness. I only hoped that I wouldn’t clam up and get tongue-tied. Or the opposite, ramble on about nothing important at all. I find it easier to chat online than I do in person.

Our chats started off innocently enough, but soon became very flirtatious banter. Nathan had this amazing, charming, yet sexually charged, way about him in his online chats. Just from our online interactions, I could tell there was a great chemistry, or at the very least a sexual spark, between us.

I took out my phone and opened the text chat. Nathan sent me a photo a few days ago. I couldn’t help but look at it again. Such piercing blue eyes. I really wanted to see them in person. Not just in a photo.

Taking a deep breath, I sent him a text, “I’ve just parked the car.

A moment later, his reply, “Just parking.” came through.

Another breath. Slowly. Deeply. In. Out. I say to myself,

Ok, Ruby, breathe. It’s just a drink. Nothing more. You can do this.

I looked around the car park. Four car spaces away, facing me, was empty. That is until a silver Hyundai Accent pulled in. I recognized the driver straight away. The person looking at me in the photo was the same person who had just parked the silver car a few spots away from me. He had short hair, which was longer and ruffled at the top, with specks of grey. And greying stubble upon his face. He was wearing sunglasses so I couldn’t see those gorgeous blue eyes yet.

I watched as Nathan got out of the car. He looked around as he made his way towards the café. Thankfully, he didn’t see me sitting in my car. It gave me a chance to check him out a little before going to meet him.

Oh my gosh. Who am I kidding, Ruby? He is more gorgeous in the flesh.’

I closed my phone down and rubbed my sweaty hands along the tops of my legs, feeling the fresh fabric of my dress. I was so nervously excited that I could feel the dampness between my legs. I tried to ignore it, but the butterflies were hovering in the pit of my stomach.

Nathan was wearing dark jeans and a tight-fitting black t-shirt. I could see he was cuddly around the middle. Just the way I like it. Standing at least six foot tall, those very long legs walked towards the café, where we agreed to meet for one drink.

It’s just a drink, Ruby. Ohhh. But I want to drink from him. Mmm,’ I thought to myself as I watched each step he took.

I bet he tastes so yummy.’ I smiled at my naughty thoughts.

Peeling my eyes from his sexy backside, I took one final look in the rearview mirror at my reflection. My nude-coloured lip stick in place, I put another layer of gloss over the top. Then I grabbed my purse and got out of the car.

Closing the door, I made sure my dress was in place. The dress was supposed to touch the ground. But with my height of five-foot, nine-inches, the dress didn’t reach the ground, showing my ankles. I pulled the right sleeve off the shoulder, where it belonged. It had a habit of sliding up onto the shoulder as I drove the car.

Keeping Nathan in my line of sight, I put one foot in front of the other towards the café. As I approached, Nathan noticed me. A smile came upon his lips. Holding out his hand, I heard his voice for the first time,

“Hello, Ruby. So nice to meet you.”

Oh my, Nathan has the dreamiest, sexiest voice,’ I thought, my knees almost buckled under me.

It was the first day of summer, and the warmest day in months, the temperature almost at 30 degrees Celsius. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky. We were both wearing sunglasses, so I couldn’t see his eyes. Not yet, anyway.

Taking Nathan’s offered hand, I moved in for a hello kiss on the cheek. But he had other ideas. Turning at the last second, our lips met in a quick, but electrifying, kiss. In that moment, I could feel the sparks between us. Blushing and hoping I wouldn’t choke on my words, I smiled and replied,

“Hi, Nathan. The pleasure is all mine. Shall we go inside, out of this heat?”

Because of Covid-19, we now had to sign in everywhere we went. After scanning the QR code that was taped to the window, I entered the coolness of the café right behind Nathan. Watching him walk made me want to reach out and playfully smack his sexy backside. It took all my strength to hold back.

We grabbed a couple of cold drinks from the fridge. While Nathan went to the counter to pay, I looked around the café for a place to sit. I decided on the comfy-looking, cushioned loungers at the front of the café. Right beside, and partly hidden from view, the five-foot Christmas Tree that the staff had already put up and decorated with tinsel. I thought we could sit together on the lounge chair that was hidden from the other café patrons. That thought sent an electric bolt throughout my inner core.

I sat on the seat furthest from the counter and watched Nathan while he waited for the counter staff to pour our drinks into cold glasses. As he turned to look for me, my heart leapt in my chest. Nathan looked so sexy. Wearing dark jeans and a tight, black t-shirt accentuated his cuddly curves. I wanted to snuggle into them, letting his warm arms wrap around me in a bear hug.

Calm your beating heart, Ruby. This is only one drink. That’s it. Nothing more. He can’t stay long. He has to get back,’ I thought to myself.

But I want more than a drink with him,’ I continued in my thoughts.

JalerySthif
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JalerySthif

After seeing that, I was sitting in the front corner of the café, on the comfy lounge chairs, Nathan went to sit on the lounge chair opposite me. Tapping the cushion beside me, I said,

“There’s plenty of room here, Nathan. Why not fill it with me?”

“Are you sure, Ruby? I didn’t want to assume you wanted me sitting so close to you.”

“I’m sure, Nathan. It’s ok. I won’t bite. Not this time, anyway. Come. Sit beside me.” I smiled seductively.

As Nathan sat down, I noticed how he filled out his tight jeans. I could see a nice-looking bulge in just the right place. For a moment, the silver belt buckle sparkled under the café lights. I placed my sunglasses and purse on the coffee table in front of us, before accepting my Orange Juice from Nathan. As I sat back, comfortably, in the soft lounge chair Nathan gently ran his fingers through my long black hair, moving it off my shoulder and away from my face.

“You’ve such long, silky hair. So beautiful to touch.”

“Thank you, Nathan.” I blushed.

Looking deep into my eyes, almost making me feel self-conscious, Nathan professed, “Your eyes are so much bluer than your picture portrays. So much more mesmerizing in person.”

“That’s funny. I could say the same about your striking eyes, Nathan,” I replied, placing my free hand on his thigh. “You have the most amazing, deep sky-blue eyes. They’re absolutely gorgeous.”

Looking into the deepest sky-blue eyes I had ever seen just melted my heart. Such a beautiful sweet blue. I just wanted to look into them all day long. I squeezed his thigh, giving what I hoped was my most flirtatious smile.

“Do you think so, Ruby? No one has ever commented on my eyes before. Thank you.” Nathan blushed.

“I don’t think so, Nathan. I know so,” I proclaimed. “Absolutely gorgeous. I’m surprised no one has ever told you before.”

While we drank our drinks, we continued on talking about life. It was like we were old friends catching up for the first time after being stuck in lockdown for so long. We were laughing and giggling in no time at all. Nathan made me feel at ease while we talked. I think those piercing blue eyes helped.

Nathan’s black t-shirt was pulled tight and tucked into his jeans. I could see the curve of his chest and hard nipples through the thin layer. I had this overwhelming urge to tease those hard nipples. The urge went all the way down deep into my inner core. But instead, I squeezed his thigh a little harder before moving my hand a little higher up the leg and gave a seductive smile.

I could see that Nathan liked having my hand on his thigh. The bulge in his jeans looked to be getting bigger. He moved, just a little, to get more comfortable. And in doing so our thighs touched, just above the knee. Sending hot, electric tingles straight to my core. I could feel the dampness between my legs increase.

Trying to keep my breathing even, I told myself, ‘Calm down, Ruby. It’s only a drink. But I really do want more than a drink with him. Wish we had more time.   

As we were chatting, I noticed Nathan’s eyes start to wander. Just quick, little glances. I wondered if he was hoping I would notice. I could see the desire forming in your eyes with each glance he took. I liked the way he was looking at me. I could feel my nipples harden each time his eyes lowered, looking over my body.

I wasn’t wearing a bra. There was no need to with the dress I was wearing. The ruffles of the neckline, when pulled off the shoulder, covered the curvature of my breasts. One of the perks of having breasts on the smaller side. I mean, not that I’m a small woman. I do have a great many curves on my body, after many years of not really looking after myself. However, my breasts struggle to fill a B cup in a size 16 bra. And I need the size 16 to fit around my body.

Just as I was finishing my orange juice Nathan moved in a little closer. With his fingers gently gliding over my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine and tingles in all the right places, Nathan whispered,

“If I may say so, Ruby, I’ve enjoyed meeting you. I don’t want to leave just yet. I’d really like to stretch this out and go for a walk. And, I want to hold your hand as we do so. Please?”

“I’d like that very much, Nathan,” I answered as I stood up, taking his hand into mine.

We had both been keeping an eye on the time. The café workers didn’t want the patrons to stay too long, as there were still limits on how many people were allowed inside at any one time. And they were wanting the next round of paying customers to come in. I didn’t want our first meeting to end just yet, so I was happy to go for a walk.

Leaving the coolness of the café, we walked out into the heat of the day, hand in hand. We walked along the footpath between the shops and the carpark. Passing other people going about their business. At the end of the row of shops, Nathan turned. Facing me, looking into my eyes, he uttered the words I so desperately wanted to hear,

“I really want to kiss you right now.”

My heart skipped a beat. I wanted to kiss him as well. To feel his soft lips on mine again, but not out here in public.

“Here? It’s not the right place,” I whispered, looking around.

“I know of a much better, more private place we can go.” I breathed into his ear.

Looking at his watch, Nathan replied,

“I have about an hour before I have to leave. I have to make sure I have plenty of time to get back.”

“The place I have in mind is very, very close, Nathan. You can follow me in your car,” I said as I led him out to our parked cars.

Reaching my car first, I said, “This is my car. If you follow me, we will be there in mere moments. It isn’t too far away.”

I watched as Nathan continued walking towards his car. ‘Mmm. Mmm.’ That backside certainly looked appealing in those tight jeans. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on those sweet cheeks. I peeled my eyes from Nathan, chucking my car into reverse. Keeping my attention on the surroundings around me, I pulled out of the car space and drove to the exit of the parking area. I looked in the rear vision mirror and saw his gorgeous eyes looking back at me.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by AngelWorthy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments