Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Mia - Part One

"One of a pair of buddies turns eighteen, and the other's red hot sister comes to congratulate him and more"

20
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Will and Dan are the best of buddies.  They’ve known each other since elementary school.  Will is from a very rich family, and Dan from a modest middle-class one.  This difference has never affected their friendship.  Will is an only child, while Dan has an older sister.  Both now seniors, the two are popular at their school and headed for college somewhere, possibly together.

The big news with the guys is that Will just turned 18.  Last night his family had a lavish family dinner party to celebrate.  Will appreciated the affair but he’s really pumped up about Friday’s big blow-out with all his high-school friends.  Dan is organizing and planning and counting on a wild time.

It’s now Wednesday and the guys are studying, supposedly, in Will’s upstairs bedroom.  They’re, instead, pounding the controls on their favorite video game.  Dan barely hears his cell ring above all the chatter and explosions driving the alien wars on the screen.

He pauses his play, “Wow. Will, it’s a text from Mia.”  Just the mention of her name excites both of them.  Dan because he’s had an incest fantasy about his ultra-hot sis for years.  Will because She’s a blonde knockout who’s teased him forever.  Each guy secretly, hopelessly wet-dreams about Mia on a nearly constant basis.

“She’s here, now!”  The rumble of a sports car suddenly permeates the room.  Without another word, they sprint to the window.

Below, in the circular drive, Her fire-red Corvette rolls to a halt.  “ Fuck’n – A,” Will snarls, “How did She ever get that Z06?”  Dan responds resentfully, “Man, you know.  She’s the hottest babe on that uni campus.  Guys go nuts around Her. Spend their last dollar to gain Her attention.  I know some rich dude gave it to Her.  Ahh…” he stops talking.  They both ogle Mia in silence.

She has stepped out of the super-car and the sun causes Her bronzed flesh to glisten and Her silver outfit to glitter.  Thigh-high boots, skimpy booty shorts and a tiny bandeau top grace Her colossal body.  Audaciously, She flips a waist-length ponytail back over Her white leather biker jacket and looks upward to Will’s window.  A canny smirk forms on Her drop-dead gorgeous face.  Looking down, She types on a jewel-encased cell.

“I want My Willy-boy,” the message proclaims.  “Oh, God,” Will gushes. 

Then Dan shakes his buddy abruptly and furiously, “ Bro, listen.  She’s dangerous.  You know that.  Her rep is for real, She is a cruel, seductive bitch.  I’ve seen Her with all Her guys.  She treats them like toys. Like dirt.”

 “Bro, I know.  You’ve told me stories, but…”  Will watches Mia raise an arm and beckon to him with a waggle of an index finger.  “I gotta, just gotta.”  He pivots and charges out of his room.  Dan calls after him but knows it’s no use. 

Seconds later, Will appears in the drive.           

Mia gives him a tantalizing smile as She steps close to his quivering, athletic physique.

“Hi, babe,” She says breathlessly, “Congrats on being eighteen and legal for Me.”  Arms slide over his shoulders and frosted lips press against his.  Never has he been kissed by this Amazon beauty.  He melts in Her firm grasp.  She extends the kiss, gripping and turning his head as he feels Her tongue invading his mouth furiously.  His balls tingle.  His cock surges.  His mind blurs with unimaginable lust.

GodessTessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GodessTessa

Eventually, Mia breaks the embrace and purrs, “I know little boys like you long for this birthday.  I’ve been looking forward to it as well.  Big party on Friday, right?”  Her hands slowly descend to massage his broad chest as Her eyes bore into his. 

He answers in a complete daze, “Ahh, yah, Fri, Friday night.”

“Danny tells me it’s dress casual, umm?”

“Yes,” he squeaks as Her hands descend further, brazenly onto his hips.

“Good,” She growls, “I’m going to take you…shopping,” the suggestive hesitation is accompanied by a knee sliding between his thighs.  “Get you into a fashion statement that will make the little girls swoon.”

“Yes, yes,” his eagerness is desperately apparent. 

Mia chuckles, releasing Will and turning around.  “Get in,” She orders, gesturing at the Vette’s passenger’s side as the custom scissor door begins to open.  Petrified, he stares at Her wondrously undulating ass in total disbelief.  Is this real?  How can I resist?  Why would I ever want to? 

‘Beware, Bro,’ he hears in his muddled mind.

She twists Her hourglass figure and thrusts a pair of absolutely enormous tits around as She slithers into the driver’s seat.  “Oh, fuck it,” his brain screams.  He shuffles over and falls into the car’s sumptuous interior and into Mia’s treacherous web.

 Mia starts the Vette’s nearly seven hundred hp engine and revs it a couple of times.  Slipping on a pair of sleek, frameless shades, She glances sideways at Will.  His downcast gaze is taking in heavenly sculpted, impossibly long legs.  She smiles devilishly.

“I haven’t seen you at all this year, Willy,” She says, using the nickname She’s given him and he dislikes. “You’ve grown up,” Mia states in a sultry drawl as Her hand dangles over the console.  “Way up,” She adds, seductively letting Her fingers brush over the sizeable bulge in his jeans.

Will gasps at the sensation of Mia’s brazen touch.  “Yah, ahh, ahh,” he squirms skittishly while She traces the profile of his boner in the tight denim.

She one-handedly swings the sports car in an arc and proceeds down the drive.  Quickly glimpsing in one and then the other direction, She fishtails out onto the street.  Will grabs the sides of the bucket seat apprehensively.  The acceleration instantly pushes him back into the contoured leather and the cabin is filled with a loud, guttural roar.  The Vette leaps around a corner and then nimbly jets into traffic.   

“Muscular bod,” She pronounces, the palm of Her hand massaging the hardness of his abs, “ I bet the girls are all over this, umm?” 

He stares at her astonishing beauty while his cock grows uncomfortably.  No answer comes to his overwhelmed mind.

“So cute…,” Mia murmurs just above the thunderous engine sound, “…and so Biiggg!” She swivels to see his eyes enamored with Her substantial, protruding breasts.  Purposely, She flips back the tail of Her jacket, then glances to the road quickly before looking back at Will.  Now he is feebly gawking at the barely there, shamelessly revealing silver shorts painted onto Her pussy.  A finger slides into a virtually invisible slit in the garment.  Then that same digit appears again, moves to Will’s side of the Vette and smears Her liquid down his straining jeans. 

“Marking my territory,” the predatory blonde purrs assuredly.    

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments