Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trial Of Benefits Pt. 1

"Adrian and Jade enjoy the benefits of their situationship"

20
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Their night had been spent dancing, drinking. She remembered the feel of his body against hers, swaying to the music. She could see his breath in the air. She couldn’t pull her eyes away from the curve of his mouth. The corners twitched up.

“What are you looking at?”

She smiled back, her eyes flicking up to his. They sparkled with silent laughter. She coyly took a step forward. His foot took a hesitant step back, hitting the wall. She placed a hand on his chest, pressing him back onto the wall fully. She could feel his chest rise and fall under her hand. His eyes were on her, watching, calculating.

She brought her face within inches of his, feeling the puff of his breath against her mouth. She waited there. Taunting. Teasing.

He broke the stalemate. Bringing his hand up to her face and closing the distance. His lips were on hers with an urgency he’d never shown before. His arm coiled around her waist pulling her closer. His lips were soft, his kisses rough. Her hand moved to cradle the back of his head, her thumb drawing circles across the soft nape of his neck. Her other hand was on his chest, roaming. His chest was muscular, as was the rest of him. Sturdy. She tugged his T-shirt out of his jeans, moving her hand more freely across his stomach. He took a shallow breath as her cold hand flattened against him. Their kiss deepened.

She pressed her hips to his. He was hard. It sent a new spark through her. She lightly bit his bottom lip, nudging his mouth open with her own. She pulled her head back, leaving him breathless, mouth searching for hers. His eyes looked at her quizzically.

She hooked her hands into the top of his jeans, running her fingers along his abdomen to get to his belt. His breath caught in his throat. She smiled and looked at him from under her eyelashes. He wasn’t satisfied.

He almost pulled her off her feet twirling her around, hand across the back of her head to protect her from the brick wall. Her back hit the wall ever so gently. His arms were warm, strong. He pressed his mouth to hers again, like a man desperate for something only she could give. She brought her hands up to her shirt when he pulled back to breathe. She held his gaze as she undid her buttons, running her fingers gently along each one before popping them loose. He was transfixed.

Ever so slowly, she pulled her shirt open, revealing her breasts cradled in a soft, black lace bra. He moved his hand to the small of her back and started kissing the corner of her mouth, down along her jawline, and onto her neck. She tilted her head back, his mouth was soft on her skin. Where he kissed her, she felt her skin burning, begging for his attention. He moved his hand up along her spine; she shuddered, her legs trembling lightly. He deftly undid her bra clasp, nudging the straps off her shoulders. She shrugged it off, shivering as the cold air hit her bare chest.

He trailed his fingers along her abdomen, painting soft shapes with his fingertips. He moved one hand onto her hip, holding her in place. The other gently cupped one of her breasts, his thumb barely touching her nipple. She felt her whole body calling out for him. Pressure was growing between her legs as he flicked and circled his fingers across her breast.

His mouth was on hers again, more desperately still, as if that was possible. His hand trailed down, across her belly, and down her hip. He stopped on her upper thigh, slowly dragging up her skirt. Her excitement only grew as his hand trailed back up her bare leg and onto her inner thigh. She let out a small gasp as his hand brushed her panties. She could feel his mouth smile at her reaction as he pressed his lips to hers. She let out a long breath as his hand pressed against bare skin, tilting her head back against the cold bricks. He rested his head in the crook of her neck, breathing in and out slowly. The rhythm of his breathing followed the rhythm of his fingers, stoking the flame in between her legs to an all-out fire. His arm tightened around her as her legs wobbled, keeping her steady.

She groaned, her breath hitting the air in short bursts. He played her like a fiddle, his light touches interchanging with more pressing ones. Her breathing was laboured, like there wasn’t enough air in the room to satisfy her. A single word escaped her lips.

“Please."

He chuckled into her shoulder. She felt her blood boil. Dear God, she knew he was loving her reaction but he was driving her to complete bliss. She climaxed with the sound of her own heart beating in her ears, her legs shuddering as the waves of pleasure hit her body. Her hips thrusting against his hand, he pressed his forearm to her belly to support her weight as her legs nearly buckled.

Shamika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shamika

Her breathing slowed as her legs regained feeling and she steadied herself. She turned her head as he lifted his off her shoulder. Their lips met gently as he moved his hand out from under her skirt. He was treating her delicately, and it was seriously pissing her off. She grabbed his hand and led him off the balcony into the bedroom. She didn’t bother being gentle, practically ripping his shirt off over his head. He seemed surprised by her ferocity. She deftly undid his belt and stepped back, allowing him to rid himself of his jeans and underwear. She eyed him hungrily, taking in every inch of his body. His chest was hard, chiselled across his pecs but a little softer across his abdomen, his legs muscular, just like his forearms. As for the rest, she could confidently say she’d never wanted so badly to get a taste of someone before.

She put both her hands on his broad shoulders, pushing him down onto the lounge chair behind. She ran her hand through his chest hair as she leaned in for a kiss, stepping back only to admire him from a distance. He tilted his head, a smile playing across his lips as he took in the sight of her standing in his bedroom. Topless, skirt still clinging to her hips, she slipped a thumb into the rim of her skirt, wiggling it slowly down her hips. It hit the floor gently, drawing his eyes to her bare legs. They were soft, smooth. A matching black lace pair of panties shortly followed the skirt.

She stepped up to him, nudging his legs apart with her own. She held his gaze as she dropped to her knees between his legs. He was cocky, arrogant. His face faltered, ever so slightly, as she wrapped her hands around him. She raised an eyebrow at him and smiled, his face flushed as she flexed her fingers. She dropped her head down to his lap. His whole body stiffened, waiting. She hovered herself an inch away, letting out a soft breath on his exposed skin. She could see the goosebumps on his forearms and thighs. He shifted uncomfortably, begging desperately, silently, for her mouth, her touch, anything.

She flicked her tongue across him, once, then twice. He let out a moan as she closed her mouth around him, moving her head back and forth ever so slowly. His arms tensed, his hands gripping the arms of the chair as she toyed with him. She placed her hands on his thighs, and he flexed in response to the sudden touch, his hips moving to her rhythm. He dropped his head onto the back of the chair as she moved her tongue in circles, giving himself over to her completely.

He wound his hands in her hair, leaving his arms light to let her set the pace. His grip tightened as his breathing kept catching in his throat. She sat back on her heels, catching her breath and wiping the moisture from the side of her mouth. His eyes followed her every move, his chest rising and falling quickly.

She climbed onto his lap, pressing the inside of her thighs against the outside of his. She was aching for him, almost trembling at the prospect. She guided him to fit her, gasping in unison as he struck deep. She pressed herself to his chest as she started moving up and down. She kept her hands on his chest, her eyes fixed on his as she moved. It wasn’t difficult to tell she loved it, her wetness only spurring him on in his excitement. His mouth opened as he gasped for air; he couldn’t tear his eyes off hers if he tried. She rested her forehead on his as his hips moved with her, wanting to be deeper, closer. She felt his muscles tighten and relax as he got closer to release. She sat back on him, forcing his hips down onto the chair, locking him in place. He furrowed his brow as she cocked her head. She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

“Ask.”

He groaned, she wanted him to beg, as she had. Her coy smile teased the word from his lips.

“Please.”

At his request she picked up her pace, her hips grinding at a rougher pace than before. His chest tightened as he inadvertently held his breath. She tightened her abdominal muscles around him as he let out a visceral sigh, groaning as he climaxed inside her. She put her full weight on her hips to keep him in place as the pleasure took him. She felt him spasm inside her, slowly subsiding.

They sat together, breathing heavily. A giggle escaped them both. He put his hands on either side of her face and kissed her.

Published 
Written by QueenShadows
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments