Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon's Tale Chapter 1: Beginnings

"I waste no time and ride him like he is the last man on earth;"

50
12 Comments 12
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"A husband's fantasy, a wife's awakening. <p> [ADVERT] </p>What will be the consequences?"

I'm propping up the hotel bar in my short, shoulderless dress, showing more flesh than I thought possible, pondering how and why I am here.

Ken. My husband. It is his fantasy that I am living out.

He wants me to pick up a stranger and have sex with them, easy! However, that's only the beginning; his true fantasy comes later when I have to tell him exactly what transpired between myself and my temporary lover. Ken wants to hear all the gory details.

It took me several months to come to terms with his strange request. I needed a lot of convincing and reassurance that he still loved and wanted me. Eventually, accepting his need, leading to tonight. This is the fourth time we have tried to get me picked up, and it is by far the smartest hotel we have been in. Perhaps quality will tell, that the lack of clothing covering my body. My dresses have got shorter every time I try.

This guy suddenly interrupts my reveries.

“Excuse me, I do hate to see a woman drinking alone; I trust you are alright?” he charmingly asks.

“Yes, I’m fine, thanks," I politely reply, turning toward him and then back to the bar.

He pulls up a barstool and sits beside me; as I glance at him, he smiles. “Sorry, I can’t leave you by yourself. I’ll sit here till your husband comes down.” I return his smile.

"Hubby won't be here till after ten o'clock; he got held up in a meeting and missed his train," I complain.

“I'm sorry to hear that; what does he do?" He is pleasantly persistent and also quite good-looking. "My name is Colin, by the way."

Being polite, I turn toward him, and our legs touch, sending a thrill up my leg.

”I’m Sharon, my husband is Ken. He’s a corporate lawyer and got caught up in some late changes to a merger contract,” I waffle.

Colin signals the barman for more drinks.

“Been there myself, can’t be helped sometimes,” he chuckles.

The drink is soon delivered. “To absent husbands,” he toasts jovially. He spilled some drink on his hand and accidentally touched my leg when wiping it on his trousers.

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to do that,” Colin mumbles. Like hell you didn’t, I grin to myself.

As I said nothing and did not move my leg away, he felt emboldened, putting his hand deliberately on my thigh and gripping it firmly.

“That’s what I meant to do,” he grins. I smile back.

“It’s a nice, firm grip you have,” I purr.

His hand moves slowly up my leg, his fingers circling gently, caressing and teasing. Moving ever higher.

I smile. “Absent husbands.”

"Let's sit over there," Colin points to a sofa in a darkened corner. "It is a little more private."

He sat next to me, our legs touching. “Now, where were we,” he says, as he places his hand high on my leg, pushing under my dress onto my bare flesh. “Yes, about here, I think,” he grins lasciviously.

I look into his eyes as my legs part of their own accord.

“Feels about right,” I huskily reply.

I twist around toward him, presenting him a better line up my leg, which he smoothly follows.

“I do like silk underwear.” He breathes heavily as his fingers slide over my knickers, pressing into my damp slit. “It would be lovely to see them,” he smoothly says.

“Not the best place for that here,” I hint. “Perhaps elsewhere?”

He leads me out of the bar and to his room. I'm impressed; it's a large suite we walk into.

He turns me around, bends down, and kisses me gently on the lips. His hands slip up my arms to my shoulders, over and down my back, to the top of my dress. One hand holds it while the other pulls the zip all the way down. Both hands cup my silk-clad bum, and he whispers.

"They do feel nice." Squeezing my cheeks as he says so, then steps back from me and tugs at my dress, encouraging it to slide off my body and land at my feet.

"Glorious," Colin says as his eyes run over my body, from my naked breasts to my stockingened legs.

He scoops me into his arms and carries me into the bedroom, placing me in the middle of the bed. His still clad, body looming over mine. Slowly he stands up and stares down at me.

"Those knickers really look good, but I bet you look better without them," he grins as he reaches down, grabbing them and pulling them off.

"That's nice. I do like a neatly trimmed bush," Colin leers. "But what's in the valley?"

He soon finds out as he grips my ankles and pulls my legs apart.

"Oh yes. Lovely and smooth. So much better than kissing a forested region," he enthuses.

Then he starts to undress, slowly and confidently folding each garment and placing it neatly on a chair as he does. Revealing a fit muscular body and...... the largest penis I have seen, not that I have seen many, bigger than Kens by at least an inch in length. But it's the girth that has my body excited.

Lying here, naked before a man I've only known a matter of minutes, I'm conflicted. My mind is wondering what on earth I am doing, but my body is tingling and salivating at the thought of what's about to happen.

“It’s not so big,” Colin grins, “only seven inches long.”

Colin kneels on the bed and proceeds to caress my body, shunning all my attempts to do the same to him.

“Just lie back and enjoy,” he whispers.

I am in a different world as he explores all my hidden treasures, nipping, sucking, kneading his fingers and hands, enlivening my entire body; his touch is so sensitive and so controlled. Then he slithers up from the bottom of the bed, crawling along my legs, mouthing at my pussy, teasing, sucking, licking all my exposed parts. Bringing me slowly to my first climax. I groan gently as pleasure pulses through me as he expertly plays tunes on my body.

His manhood is now pressing at my pussy, sliding, pushing, nudging at the entrance, spreading my wetness over his giant member. He slides it in gently, stretching me like never before as his cock plunders the depths of my body. I arch up and groan in a blissful fugue. Now he is pumping into me, a gentle rhythm, easing in and out, sliding and stretching, caressing my G-spot. Faster, he goes, banging against my thighs and mound, pushing me along the bed, bringing me to a crashing crescendo of pleasure. I scream in delight and release as wave after wave of pleasure rolls through me, an orgasm like no other. Colin is not done, though.

He climbs off me, quickly throws me onto my front, pulls my knees up, and pushes my head down into the bed. He enters me from behind. Slowly again, moving to get the position right, he runs that great weapon deep inside me. He takes out the entire length at each stroke, then pushes it back in. Again, he builds his pace; I am already moaning and squirming in pleasure as another orgasm sends shudders through me. Colin is now pounding into me; he is relentless, his cock seemingly tireless. He stops, leaves his cock inside of me, pulls me up to be on all fours, and starts pumping again. This change of angle gets me going again, and he is now making my breasts swing back and forth, another pleasure to savor. Once more, my body responds to this relentless assault; Colin begins ramming harder and faster into my sex. This orgasm surpasses those gone before, and I want more.

Flipping me over once more onto my back, Colin lifts my legs onto his shoulders and pushes them up to my ears, exposing my wanton sex to his ministrations. His mouth engulfs my wanton mound, sucking greedily at its juices, stretching my butterfly lips, nibbling at my clitoris, making me jump in unexpected pain and pleasure. Then he’s licking at my clitoris, gently swiping his tongue along and across its sensitive nub, teasing and thrilling me in equal measure as I savor the pleasure, as once again he makes my body shudder in delight.

Colin moves over my body, legs still pinned near my ears, presenting his manhood to my exposed pussy once more. Waiting at the entrance, teasing, then in one explosive movement, taking my breath away, he slams it so deep inside of me I feel it strike my cervix. Again and again, he viciously hammers into me. I can barely breathe, with all the air in my lungs being expelled by his explosive thrusting. Then he stops, holding himself inside my pussy, pumping his seed deep into my body. I quiver and shake as another orgasm gently relaxes me.

He withdraws and lies down next to me. I lean up on one elbow and look into his eyes.

“That was extraordinary,” I gently purr.

Then I run my fingers down his torso, sliding my body down and alongside his till my head is at his crotch. I lean over and take his gently pulsating organ into my mouth, whipping my tongue around its head, cleaning away all the juices, savoring its size in my mouth, caressing it, and salivating as it pulsates and grows!

I glance up at him and see him grinning evilly as he reaches down to me, pulling me up onto his body, making me straddle him as his rejuvenated cock once more penetrates my pussy. I waste no time and ride him like he is the last man on earth; his wonderful weapon slides over my G-spot on every upstroke. He stoked my fires, urging me to take all he could offer. We orgasm together in harmony and satisfaction. He grunts as I keep riding him while he empties himself inside of me again. I scream and moan as this orgasm shows no sign of relenting. But it does, and I fall off him to lie there staring at the ceiling, feeling his seed run out of me and warming my bottom.

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams

Colin wakes me from my vacant staring.

“Up you get, you have a husband to meet,” he smiles.

I stand up, stretch my arms above my head, and pop my aching back.

“That is an awesome body you have; everything is in the right place. Men would die to have a bit of that,” Colin says.

“Sooner they paid than died,” I blurt out. “No, sorry, I didn’t mean that; that sounded awful,” I stammer embarrassingly.

Colin laughs it off and walks into the living room, “I will use the bathroom; you can have the ensuite,” he calls over his shoulder.

Slipping off the bed and finally removing my suspender belt, stockings, and shoes. How did they stay on?

I luxuriate under the warm running water, soaking some sense into my befuddled head. What a great time! I certainly have a tale to tell; Ken will be pleased and wonder if he will want me to do it again. He hasn't said much about the future.

Wait till I see Ken. I think as I wander into the living area, a towel wrapped around me. I freeze in place, Ken? What’s Ken doing here?

“Hello darling, don’t I get a kiss?” he innocently asks.

I am frozen in place. Ken walks toward me, kisses me deeply, then whispers in my ear, “I love you,” and leads me to sit beside him on the sofa; Colin is opposite us. I look from one to the other, bewildered.

"What's going on?" I eventually stammer.

"I'll let you explain," says Colin, looking at Ken.

Ken starts talking as Colin wanders off to get us some drinks.

"Colin is one of my clients; he owns this hotel and is involved in banking and manufacturing. He was in the office that day you came to pick me up for lunch a few months back. He couldn't keep his eyes off you, and I think his comment was, 'That's someone I could show a good time.' I grinned at him and said I could arrange that."

Colin interrupted; "I thought he meant you were a prostitute and said as much. When he told me you were his wife, I nearly died."

Ken continued. "I went on to explain our fantasy."

"Your fantasy," I interrupted.

"True, and perhaps we could all benefit if he was interested. Of course, he was. It just took a while to arrange a suitable excuse to come here. What better time than your birthday," he continued.

I looked from one to the other again and laughed. “You bastards."

Ken grins. "Yeah, but that's our first tick in the box."

We sat there drinking and chatting, the three of us, with me still in my towel, well into the evening when Colin piped up.

“Thinking of your ideas to have a bit of fun, I might have a proposition for you,” he thoughtfully mentions.

“Oh, and what might that be?” I reply, intrigued.

“Just hear me out, and don’t say anything until I finish.” We nodded. “As you know, Ken, I have my fingers in many pies, but there are some things you don't know about. To help smooth transactions and relationships, I offer ‘consultancy’ services to select clients. Generally, those away from home in a strange city and in need of a little company. I supply someone for a short time to go out with them, wine and dine them, go to shows, etc., possibly more. The current service is a bit hit and miss, with people not turning up, not being suitable, and not showing an interest in the client. I need someone who is intelligent, vivacious, polite, and able to converse with anybody and make them feel welcome. That they also look attractive is a bonus. Sharon, I think you would fit the bill admirably.”

Ken and I are both taken aback.

I find my voice after a few minutes of silence.

"Well, my double first degree in Finance and Accounting would be a legitimate area of consultancy," I begin, until Colin interrupts.

"From Oxford, Ken tells me."

"That's right. Wining and dining, I can live with. It's the possibly more bit that has me worried," I continued. "Would this involve having sex with them?"

"Oh, good. You haven't said No," Colin says cheerily and continues.

“Quite possibly, but our contract would never mention that. You would be under contract to supply consultancy services; that double first from Oxford legitimately qualifies you for that. The service is used once or twice weekly and for around three-hour meetings. The agency we use charges us two hundred pounds an hour. I'd probably pay you the same, but let me think about that; I seem to remember Alex, the manager here who runs the service, mentioning that he is getting more inquiries, too. Let me check that out. Oh, and I would suggest a twelve-week trial period initially before signing a full contract."

I am stunned by the money on offer, which confirms to me that this is a sexual service; the rest is just window dressing.

“You both look a bit surprised. Go away and sleep on it. We'll meet in the morning; I'll get Alex to join us as well. Shall we say ten-thirty tomorrow, here?" Colin suggests.

Ken and I nod in acceptance and get up to leave.

"You might want to get dressed before you go, Sharon," Colin laughs.

Ken was visibly excited when we returned to our room, dancing about like a child desperate for a wee as he fumbled with the door card—pushing me through the door, slamming it behind us, then pushing me to the floor and slipping between my legs. One hand pulls my knickers aside, the other, somehow, pulls out his cock, which he thrusts into my pussy. Screwing me to the floor in a lust-filled frenzy, cumming quickly and copiously, and just as quickly falling to one side and lying next to me.

"God, we're going to have a good time," he pants.

Perhaps I think; if he's going to fuck me like that after each time, it might not be so bad, and I do want to please Ken and fulfill his fantasy. However, do I want to be a prostitute as that is what I will be? Can I fit the time in? It doesn't sound much, three-hour sessions twice a week. But there's also the traveling, forty minutes each way, at least, and having time to prepare. It will be six hours at least. Could I manage that for three months? Probably, I certainly won't be signing up for a year. Then, the nagging hook at the back of my mind: the money! Three months' pay will be nearly half my NHS salary for only six work hours a week! Ken and I chat into the night.

We're a bit bleary-eyed when we arrive for the meeting.

Colin introduced us to Alex; Alex then proceeded to outline the service more thoroughly.

"Colin says he has outlined the basic service we offer. I run it, and as Colin has told you, we do have issues with reliability and, to be frank, quality. Neither situation reflects well on us, as we try to make a good impression on our clients, it does rather let us down. I agree with Colin that employing someone directly would be advantageous for us. So to the nitty-gritty. We use the service once or twice a week; that's approximately six hours of work a week; it varies a little. Mainly in the evenings, sometimes during the day. The remuneration would be as Colin told you last night. Any questions so far?" he asks.

"You are running this service at the moment; Colin suggested that it involves going to shows or out dining with clients and that it is not directly a sexual service. Is that the case? Ken asks.

"Our clients like to be entertained, and that does involve shows and the like; Sharon would be expected to entertain them as required," Alex cleverly replies.

"This would be a legally binding contract on both sides, with agreed holidays and all the benefits of working for my organization," Colin confirms. "There will be a twelve-week trial period, up to which we can part ways amicably, after which you must fulfill a twelve-month contract. Renewable after that in two-year periods."

"That would be six weeks paid leave per year, medical insurance, discounted hotel stays, etc. All as part of our standard contract of employment," he continued.

"When would you like me to start?" I query.

"That sounds encouraging," Colin smiles. "I think Monday, March the thirtieth would work well. That gives Alex and yourself time to make all the necessary arrangements."

I look over to Ken, who nods his head.

"OK, I'd like to try it," I confirm.

"Excellent," Colin enthuses. "I will leave the contract details to Alex, and he will go through how we vet people, the safety we have in place, and all the other minutiae."

"Oh, and happy birthday. Ken tells me you're twenty-eight today. Are you doing anything special?" Colin asks.

"Yes, we're going to see Les Miserables this evening," I reply.

And with that, my new career begins.



Published 
Written by Gerald55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments