Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach Hotel

"The seduction of Sara..."

37
10 Comments 10
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.9k words 4.9k words

I need a holiday from the 'world of work' where my obligations have become very stressful and tiring. I choose a luxurious week away at a beach hotel in Grenada, the 'Spice Island', where I book a (duplex) cottage in the tropical gardens, bordering a white sand beach and the sea. It seems idyllic, and my only hesitation is about the duplex nature of the accommodation. This means that a pair of cottages are offered side-by-side, sharing a common veranda for sunbathing, so much will depend on the neighbours I find there.

When I do arrive, I find that my neighbours are a married couple, comprising a very attractive, sexy woman, and a fit, if slightly older, husband. I say hello, to register my presence, but decide to keep myself very much to myself. I only have a week, and I want to recover from my exertions at work, enjoy the sun, the sand and the sea, and indulge in the excellent restaurants.

Two days after I arrive, however, I note that the husband seems to be absent now. I take the opportunity of meeting the wife on the shared veranda to ask if all is well. She explains that they had booked a three-week stay, so that her husband, like me, could escape from the pressures of work. However, due to a work crisis, he had had to return home for a week of negotiations, leaving his wife, Sara, alone in the cottage. She seems a little nervous about me at first, and emphasises that her husband calls her every day, to share face-time.

We exchange pleasantries and some background about ourselves. It seems that she is of a similar age to me, but I think she is remarkably shapely and beautiful. I do not know what she thinks of me, but she seems to relax in my company now.

She relaxes enough to spend much of her time on her sunbed on our veranda, dressed only in a very skimpy bikini. This allows me to observe her closely, and confirms that she is truly beautiful. She is slim but shapely, with small but perfectly-formed (and natural) breasts, wider hips and (from behind) a wonderfully appealing ass. I have the opportunity to view her from all angles during the day, and admire everyone. She shares face-time with her husband daily, sitting on the sunbed, with her back to the beach, soaking up the sun.

The next day, the morning starts in a similar fashion, but she is much more friendly and relaxed. I even think I see her studying me, just as I had been watching her, and I wonder what she might be thinking. Does she find me attractive too?

This morning, she stands and smiles as she looks over at me, then walks in her skimpy bikini, through the tropical gardens, towards the beach and the sea. I love the way she moves, so fluidly, and I feel my cock responding to the sway of her ass, as she walks away from me in the sunshine.

I follow her to the beach and strike up a conversation. I cannot resist telling her how beautiful she is and how I admire the way she carries herself. She seems a little flustered by my comments and I wonder whether I have over-stepped a social boundary, but I truly meant everything I had said.

After a short while, we turn to walk back together to the cottages. As we reach the gardens, she stumbles and I put out an arm to steady her. I think it is the first time I have actually touched her. I reach out to hold her hand, but she pulls away and looks to the ground as she runs ahead back to her cottage. I am not sure how I seem to have offended her, but I walk slowly back to my own cottage.

The next morning, I am dozing in the sun on the veranda, but notice Sara return from the beach carrying her bikini top. Her pert little breasts stand proud, while her curly blond hair bounces around her, reaching down to shoulder level. She is wearing only the very briefest of thongs now, and my eyes are drawn to the gap between her thighs, and my thoughts about 'what lies beneath' prompt my cock to respond.

She approaches to stand over me and looks down to say, “I'm sorry about how I reacted yesterday, Simon, running away like that. But I suddenly thought about my husband, and what he would have thought had he seen us on the beach together. He's not a jealous man, but he might have disliked it.”

I say, “Don't worry, Sara, that's perfectly understandable. I won't touch you again, unless you ask me to. I can see that you feel a little vulnerable on your own, and I won't take advantage of you!”

She smiles and says, “I know you are a gentleman, Simon. You don't mind that I am topless here, do you? I know this isn't a nudist beach, but that's what I'm more used to on holiday. I'm not as shy as you think, perhaps.” She seems to have made up her mind about something which had been troubling her.

I say, “Of course I don't mind, it is normal on any beach now, and it does brighten the day for me. I have never been to a nudist beach, myself, and I think I might feel a little shy there.”

“I'm sure you have no reason to,” says Sandra, “would you mind if we treated the veranda as our own private nudist area?”

I swallow hard, and try to sound calm as I say, “Of course not! Do as you wish.”

She proceeds to strip off her thong, the only remaining item of clothing on her body and I cannot help but notice her clean-shaven pussy. I am struggling not to stare too closely, and to appear nonchalant, while also struggling to restrain the growth of my cock.

When she asks me to join her, and feel the freedom of nudism, I say that I might be embarrassed to do so, but she tells me she has 'seen it all before' and there is nothing to worry about, She certainly seems to have come out of her shell overnight!

In the circumstances, I cannot refuse, and I undress completely, with my back to her, trying to think of anything other than Sara's beautiful and now naked body. I manage to restrain myself to some degree, but my cock is a little swollen, though hanging down my thigh.

When I turn to face her, she says, “You had no need to worry, Simon, you would be a welcome 'member' in any nudist club!”

We both lie naked in the sun on the veranda, side-by-side. And I must admit that it was a liberating feeling, though I have to avert my eyes from Sara's body, in order to keep reasonable control of myself. I do not want to offend her again. We chat and begin to feel thoroughly comfortable in each other's company, even though we are both naked.

As the evening draws close, I ask her to accompany me to the restaurant this evening, as I only have a few days left of my holiday now. She agrees readily and we go to our separate cottages to shower, dress and prepare for an excellent dinner. I dress in my only suit and shirt, but with no tie.

We meet on the veranda, and Sara is dressed in a stunning outfit which takes my breath away. It shimmers in the evening light, and clings to her curves, emphasising her shapeliness for all to see.

I feel honoured to escort her into the restaurant, and we talk freely about ourselves, our histories and our desires for the future. It is clear to me that we are very compatible, and I hope she feels the same.

The food is delicious and the waiter keeps our wine glasses fully topped up throughout the evening. As we get to coffee, I tell her what a wonderful evening it has been and how beautiful she is; I will remember the occasion for a long time to come.

After what had happened the previous day, I am careful not to press myself forward too much, but the truth is that I am aching to seduce her. I know that she wants to remain faithful to her husband, but living alongside her for the last days, and now sharing our veranda in the nude, has been agonising for me: I want her so much, that it is becoming painful to deny it.

It is clear that Sara likes me and is more relaxed in my presence now, even in our nakedness, but she seems reluctant to take any further steps towards a sexual relationship. I touch her very lightly, at every opportunity, to familiarise her with my touch. She does not pull away now, when I caress her arm, put my hand on her shoulder, or hold her hand in mine. I think some progress is being made, but it is painfully slow.

I persist, though, and hold both her hands in mine, across the table. She removes one hand and drops it to her thigh, and I follow it with my hand. Then I slip my hand onto her thigh and stroke it gently. Every extra touch seems like progress.

She brings her hand back up onto the table, but leaves mine resting on her thigh, where I stroke her silky dress, and comment on the sensual feel of it.

I say, “Really, it's your body I want to feel, not your dress! I have seen you naked, and I would love to feel your nakedness now.”

Sara says, “Simon, are you trying to seduce me?” and looks me in squarely the eye. I can see some defiance there, but also the slightest hint of interest, and I am encouraged to persist.

I laugh out loud, and say, “Sara, I would love to seduce you, as long as my attentions aren't unwelcome. I think you are a beautiful and cultured woman, and your husband is the luckiest of men. I don't want to cause any drama, but if we could spend a little more time together before I have to leave, I would be delighted.”

She says, “You know my husband has been away for most of the week, and it will be several days before he returns now, and after you have left. I have been feeling very alone and a little frustrated, but your company has been very welcome. I would like to thank you for that...”

She stands and I cover her shoulders with her shawl, touching her arms and shoulders gently, then I escort her back to our cottage, through the tropical garden. It is still a warm night, but a gentle cool breeze blows from the sea towards our veranda.

We arrive back at the veranda in the cool of the evening, but we are both feeling distinctly hot. I ask if we can join our private nudist club again, and she laughs at me.

“You are determined, aren't you, Simon!” she says.

“Yes,” I say, “I admit that I am, Sara. But I want you to want me too.”

I put on some gentle music, and take her hand to lead her to the centre of the veranda, where we can dance, moving our bodies slowly against each other. The wine, the music and the erotic setting of a moonlit veranda by the beach are all making us feel very sensual now, and the frustration is rising for both of us.

I put my arms around Sara to pull her close and reach behind her back to unzip her clinging dress. As I reach the zip down to her ass, the dress peels away from her body like a banana skin, and falls to the ground around her feet. She stands there now, almost completely naked, wearing only the briefest of thongs beneath her tight dress.

As it falls to the floor, she snaps out of her erotic reverie and returns to reality with a jolt.

“I'm sorry, Simon,” she says, “ I can't do this now. I love my husband.” She bends to gather up her dress, and without looking back, she runs to her own cottage and closes the door behind her.

I am left disappointed and frustrated, but also anxious that I might have offended Sara. I know that she loves her husband, but I also think she is attracted to me, and in his long absence she might give way to her desire, in the battle between love and lust.

I do not pursue her, but go to my own bed, alone, and dream of what might have been.

The next day, I feel free to lie out naked on our veranda, enjoying the feeling of the air and the sun on my body. I ponder whether I could ever join a nudist club; the feeling of liberation is certainly a pleasure, but I would be concerned at how I might react if there were women as attractive as Sara all around me. I think it might be difficult to retain my composure, but perhaps it is just a matter of practice. Even so, the very thought has swollen my cock a little, though it remains soft, lying along my thigh.

I wonder when Sara will emerge from her cottage and whether she will even talk to me, after the embarrassment of the previous evening. At that very moment, she opens the door, and peers out at me. She is dressed in her usual very skimpy bikini.

She looks across at me, and then walks toward me, with her eyes cast down. She stands above me, with her hands clasped in front of her thong, and says, “I'm sorry I disappointed you last night, Simon. I did not mean for you to feel rejected, but I was afraid that I might do something I would regret if I stayed much longer. I do love my husband, but it has been hard to be here with you, and without him. We do usually have sex very often, and with every day that passes without him, I feel more and more frustrated. And I know you have to leave soon, and I will be here completely alone again!”

I say, “Don't worry, Sara; I was disappointed, of course, but I perfectly understand your dilemma, and I respect your loyalty to your husband. We can just forget it. I can always use my imagination!”

Sara_Carrington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Carrington

Sara says, “I'm sure you have a very vivid imagination, Simon, but it is not quite the same as the real thing, is it? I have already imagined us together and enjoyed those thoughts privately, but if we take our time today, I may be ready to enjoy the reality by tonight. I'm not sure yet...”

Again, I say, “Don't worry. We just have to see what happens, but I do only have two days left here now.” The thoughts crowding my mind, though, cause my cock to twitch and swell a little more.

Sara cannot fail to notice my partial arousal, and says, “I know what you want, Simon; I think I want it too, but I need a little more time. Let's just enjoy the day together and see what happens.”

And so it continues. We spend the day relaxing naked on our veranda, with occasional breaks for snacks or drinks. We have to don the minimal clothing to venture out into the gardens occasionally, or to the beach, but remove them as soon as we return. We again become completely relaxed with each other in our nakedness, but we rarely touch.

As the evening draws on, we lie naked alongside each other on parallel sunbeds. I am suddenly surprised to feel her hand on my shoulder, as Sara raises herself up on her elbow, to look into my face. My body tingles from this innocent touch, as though she is emanating an electrical field- in some sense, perhaps she is.

She says, “I think I have to be realistic, Simon. I cannot wait for my husband to return...”

I interrupt her to say, “I understand, Sara. It won't be many days now until he returns to you. Don't concern yourself with me. I will be gone soon.”

No,” says Sara, “You don't understand. I have tried my very best to wait for him, but now I don't think I can. I love him, but I am so frustrated now. And you are a very gentle man, and I can see the passion you try to hide. I think we should both indulge ourselves, before you have to leave me completely alone.”

I am a little surprised, but delighted, of course.

I pour us a glass of wine each, and we stand naked, facing each other, staring deep into each other's eyes while we sip at our cool drinks. Surprisingly, we have hardly touched each other before, though we have been naked together for a day or two now.

I put down my glass and take a step back, to look at Sara, knowing now that I will soon be enjoying the feel and taste of her body. She is truly beautiful; statuesque and flawless, in my eyes. I put my hands on her breasts, using my thumbs to play briefly with her nipples, then slide them slowly down her body, until I reach her hips. I pull her towards me and my arousal becomes very obvious.

However, she casts her eyes down and apologises for what she calls her 'flawed' body. I truly do not understand what she means until she points out the C-section scar across her lower belly. Clearly, she finds it disturbing, even calling it “ugly”.

I am astonished at her discomfort, and assure her that it is NOT a 'flaw'. Indeed, I regard it as proof that she is a sexual being, and a demonstration that she has never forced a baby out of her pussy, and will be as tight as any woman could be in that area.

I drop to my knees in front of her and trace my fingers and then my tongue along the horizontal scar; she shudders but then presses my face firmly against her belly and says, “Thank you, Simon, you are very understanding. I will spend the evening with you, but please may we use your cottage, rather than the one I share with my husband?”

She reaches down to touch my erect cock for the very first time, and urges me to my feet. Her hands play gently along the length of my cock, and cup my balls, now heavy with cum. Together, we go to my bedroom, and she lies out full length in front of me, legs spread invitingly to allow access to her fully shaven pussy.

I crouch between her thighs and gently part her swollen outer pussy lips, while my tongue probes the pinkness between her inner lips, and slides up towards her clit. It is already swollen too and I take the red bud between my lips, to flicker my tongue around it. I tell her that she has the most beautiful pink pussy, and I slowly spread her juices along her lips as they drip from her.

She groans with the feelings of pleasure, denied for so long, now washing through her body. Then she says, “Simon, I need something to play with while you do that! Lie alongside me now.”

I turn to lie beside her, so that I can continue to play with her, while she now toys with my cock. She compliments me on my cock too, saying that it is beautifully proportioned. In her nudist clubs, she has seen longer ones, and thicker ones, but finds my size perfect to get both hands around the shaft, and to suck comfortably on the swollen head.

She takes me into her mouth while I lick and suck her clit, and play with her shaven pussy lips. She begins to suck on the head with more enthusiasm and strokes the shaft steadily up and down. It seems that she has fully committed herself to an evening of sexual pleasure, at last.

I get my fingers to work too, and one, then two, are pressed inside her vagina. I move them in and out and twist them around, searching for her most sensitive spot. From her reactions, I think I find it, and concentrate my efforts there. It does not take long before I feel her clenching around my fingers and her hips moving in synchrony with my fingers, while my tongue plays her clit in the same rhythm.

She also realises that her orgasm is building, and strokes and sucks my cock with increasing urgency, trying to achieve simultaneous orgasms for us both.

We both increase our pace and depth of movements, and suddenly, she cums with a scream, freezing rigid but shaking bodily at the same time. Her responses push me over the edge too, and I thrust my cock through the firm grip of her hands, deep into her mouth. I freeze still too, and pump spurt after spurt of cum deep into her throat. She swallows most of it, but some escapes from between her lips.

We are each experiencing the other's orgasm as well as our own. It is a delicious climax to a wonderful evening, after days of self-denial. All the barriers have now fallen, and we can enjoy each other without guilt, knowing that it can only last a day or two longer. After that, we will probably never see each other again.

There is nothing more we can do but turn to lie alongside each other and cuddle, as we fall deeply asleep. I think we may both dream of the day ahead.

As the morning sun wakes us, my first concern is whether Sara will regret our evening of oral passion. However, quite to the contrary, she props herself up on her elbow and says, “Simon, that was the most exciting evening I have had in a long time! You were magnificent in your restraint, and in your ways of arousing me. It was the biggest orgasm I've had for a very long time.”

“It was great for me too,” I say, “but I can already feel stirrings inside me! Is there time for us to do more?”

She looks down at me and smiles broadly. “It looks like you're ready now, but at least, let's have some breakfast first!” she says, “I'm hungry after last night.”

We roll out of bed and take breakfast in the sun on the veranda, completely naked. We talk about what we would like to do with each other, and time passes while our excitement mounts. It is a slow build-up to another momentous meeting of bodies, I think. We clear the debris of breakfast away, to create space for our imaginations to run riot.

Sara asks me to lie on the sunbed, with my feet towards the beach. She asks whether she can get on top of me, and of course I say, “Please climb aboard!” She surprises me, though, by climbing onto me facing towards my feet.

She reaches between her legs to grasp my cock and position the head at the entrance to her vagina. She is already wet with anticipation. Then she very slowly presses herself down over my rigid cock, until I am fully embedded deep inside her, and her ass is pressed hard against my groin. She stays just like that for what seems an age, but I can feel her vagina squeezing, then releasing me; it is a very erotic experience.

Then she does begin to move, not just up and down, but twisting and rolling her hips side to side and back and forth. She is very skilled at this gyration, almost dancing on my cock, and I can only marvel at her technique. I wonder whether her husband had taught her this, and whether she was imagining that the body beneath her was her husband. I will never know, and I don't really care now. I just admire the sight of her shapely ass as it moves in every direction, while impaled on my cock. I try to focus on her, rather than my own feelings, as she pumps away, so that I can contain myself until the right moment.

That moment comes sooner and more suddenly than I had expected, as she suddenly slams her body hard down onto my cock again. Her body shakes and quivers again, as she rests her hands on my knees, her pussy twitching and sucking on my cock, trying to make me cum too. But I do not.

She collapses on me and I feel her breasts pressing on my legs while her beautiful ass rises slowly from my hard cock, allowing it to spring suddenly free. She sits up on me now and looks up to the sky, then says, “Thank you, Simon!” before she lifts herself off me, stands and turns to face me. I'm not sure what is going to happen next.

I soon find out. She turns and opens her legs to straddle me again, her juices dripping freely from her pussy, but this time, facing me. I have the wonderful sight of her beautiful breasts bounce slightly as she positions my cock again, and lowers herself onto me once more. She groans with the sensitivity of her pussy being penetrated a second time, so soon after her first orgasm, and has to pause again. She smiles down at me now, while she sits still again, with my cock fully inside her.

“How long do you think you can wait, Simon?” she says.

Before I can think how to answer, I hear the familiar buzz of a mobile 'phone. It is Sara's regular face-time call from her husband, and luckily her i-phone is within easy reach. She curses but reaches for it and sits up on my cock while pointing the screen towards her face.

“Hello, my love!” she says, “How are you? Do you know when you can get back here yet?”

He answers that his meetings are over, and he has a flight arranged in a couple of days. He is very keen to rejoin her in the luxury of Grenada, and comments on how beautiful the gardens look in the distance beyond her shoulders. She moves the cam slightly, so that he can see more of the gardens and the beach, then quickly brings it back to her face.

I have remained still throughout this episode, but seeing that she is fully in control of herself, and of the situation, I begin to move slightly, in and out of her. She focuses the cam on her face, with just blue sky in the background, so her husband cannot see that she is moving now, up and down, on my hard cock.

She is finding it more and more difficult to remain composed on-screen as I begin to fuck her more and more vigorously from beneath. I am teasing her now, challenging her to remain calm in small talk, while she is fucked live in front of her husband. I must say, she achieves it very well, and I find the whole occasion thoroughly exciting. At one point, her husband says how hot she is looking, but she simply says that it is a very hot day today. She uses that to say that she needs to go and plunge into the cool sea, and he agrees that she should go.

She disconnects from the call, tosses the mobile aside, and presses firmly down on my cock.

“That was very mean of you, Simon!” she says, “It could have caused me SO much trouble... but in a way, I loved it, simply because it was so... naughty!”

We both re-focus on the job, and fuck more energetically than before. Finally, she cums again with a loud scream and I pump cum deep up inside her, as she collapses on top of me again. All of her frustrations have been released. We lie still for a few minutes, while a mixture of my cum and her pussy juices leaks from her and down between my legs.

Eventually, we disengage and separate, sitting up to talk. We have both had a great day and for me, it was a very satisfying finale to my short holiday. For Sara, I think it was an equally satisfying excursion into unknown territory.

It seems that her husband is returning in a couple of days, but that will be after I have left. Sara will have to deal with the situation alone, but I have no doubt that she will be able to. She is very highly sexed, it seems, and I'm sure she will fuck him into ecstasy the moment he returns. I hope she might even imagine that she is with me again.

We exchange email addresses and mobile numbers, but neither of us is sure whether we will ever meet again. It seems unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments