Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bookshop, Part 3

"Things don't always turn out as expected"

37
17 Comments 17
5.5k Views 5.5k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Chapter 7

After closing the store Nick stopped at a jeweler on the way home. Long before 7 pm, he was showered, the food preparation mostly done, waiting at home in dark grey jeans and a light blue shirt, sleeves rolled up.

Having taken hours to get herself ready, with shower and hair and makeup, and indecision over the dress and the medium black heels, and fretting that she was going too fast, Amanda spent some of her book sale bounty on a taxi and arrived just before 7 pm; getting out very carefully in case she accidentally flashed.

The dress was a little risky to wear in public. It was basically a single continuous loop of dark grey cotton-silk fabric in a figure of eight, the top loop behind her neck like a halter, the cross-over in front of her tummy, and the lower loop behind her bottom. The plunge at the front was very deep, and the skirt very short. It made Amanda feel daring and sexy and exotic and glamorous; and had cost far too much.

Nick checked the veal Osso Bucco was cooking down nicely and looked at the open kitchen, the dining table next to the French windows out to the garden, the island that was scrupulously clean after all the prep work was done.

Standing on the doorstep Amanda rang the bell, shifting from foot to foot. Hearing it just before seven, Nick smiled. Checking himself in the mirror briefly, he opened the door and saw her standing there.

Smiling at her, taking her in, unbelievably happy. "You look sensational, little one."

She grinned, disarmed by his gallantry, and shrugged as if she'd just thrown her ensemble together, presenting him with a bottle of wine. "I don't know anything about wine but the nice man in the shop said it’s good? Baron Roths something?"

He chuckled. "You shouldn't have, but thank you." He took her hand and led her in, closing the door behind them. In the privacy of his home, he realized how small she was, and young and perfect. He smiled and lifted her chin kissing her softly. "I have something for you."

Amanda gazed wide-eyed. How could he have yet more for her? After the sales bounty and the job and now dinner, she couldn't think of anything more that he might have.

Nick smiled and reached out to his left and standing over her, handed her a small black box that was tied with a silver bow.

Taking the gift she looked up into his eyes, searching again, then back down to the box. She raised it to her face and inhaled. It smelt new and expensive. She pulled the ribbon and opened the lid. And gasped. "Oh my!" She looked up at him again, tears in her eyes.

"It's beautiful!"

Nick smiled as he watched her take it out, before asking, "May I?"

She looked at the silver disc and smiled, then handed it to him. "Of course!" she said, turning around and lifting her ponytail out of the way.

Nick took it and slowly draped the thin black band around her neck before closing the silver clasp gently at the back, his fingertips grazing her soft throat. Breathing carefully through her mouth, Amanda's fingers explored the feel of it around her neck, brushing his own fingers there.

Kissing her neck softly and letting her ponytail drop again he whispered in her ear, "Show me."

She gasped again. Did he mean? She wasn't sure. She turned to face him, again studying his eyes, her hands fidgeting with the hem of her dress.

He smiled down at her. "Hands behind your back; not yet." Grinning at her, he took a step back, looking her up and down.

She quickly clasped her hands together behind her back, feet together, face slightly lowered, eyes looking up at him, waiting for the next command, heart thumping.

"Turn around and touch your toes," he said, smiling.

"Oh!" Turning away from him she glanced once over her left shoulder, then bent over at the hips and touched her hands flat to the floor, face pressed to her legs.

Seeing her dress hike up and up and up he smiled, running his fingers between her legs, seeing and feeling her lack of underwear. "Good girl. Let's come through to the kitchen."

She stood up, straightened her dress and the gift at her throat, and followed him obediently, preening at earning a Good girl. Taking her hand he led her through the hall into the open plan kitchen dining room. His hand felt so big and strong around hers, and she looked around admiring his taste, smelling something delicious.

Nick showed her some of the artwork and then, in the kitchen, he took her wine and opened it for later, letting it breathe.

"Champagne?" he asked, smiling.

"Crumbs! Yes please!" she answered quickly, grinning at being treated just like a grown-up, starting to be thankful for having enough money in her purse for the cab fare home; he shouldn't be driving tonight.

Nick took down two champagne flutes and released the cork, his eyes on her as it popped. She jumped at the pop and giggled at her own reaction, staring with wonder at the expensive wine. Slowly pouring her a glass and then his own, he looped his arm behind her waist bringing her closer. He handed across her glass, picking up his own, looking down into her eyes.

"To you, Amanda, and all your perfection."

"Oh please!" she responded, trying to deflect the constant stream of praise, but desperate for more of it, not wanting to look like she needed it yet so hungry for every scrap he might throw her.

He lifted his glass and took a sip. She lifted hers and copied him, snuggling in a bit closer. His hand curled around her ass as he leaned in to kiss her softly, just pressing his lips to hers. Closing her eyes she stopped breathing and stood there, enjoying the contact, absorbing all the sensations of touch and taste and smell.

He grinned at her. "Tonight, we have some home-cured salmon with dill to start and then veal osso buco with risotto."

"Wow! Better than a restaurant! Do you do everything so well?" she asked, impressed and thrilled even though she didn't really know what all the words meant, the wine already floating her head. With the underfloor heating on, the kitchen was warm.

"There are some other perks to not being in a restaurant," Nick suggested, standing so close to her.

"Oh?" She lifted her chin, gazing into his eyes, pressing in even closer.

He put his glass down and lifted her by her ass onto the kitchen island. She grinned at his move, so effortless, her hands on his shoulders, while his hands slid very slowly up her legs, thumbs reaching the hem of her dress and dragging it up.

He looked into her eyes. "Lift."

Wriggling her hips to lift her bottom off the surface, one side at a time, loving how he just TOLD her what he wanted, what to do, her eyes glowed with excitement and anticipation. He lifted her dress to her waist, his hands gliding up her inner thighs spreading her legs.

"I love this dress. You have wonderful taste, little one," he said, his eyes drifting down to her exposed pussy.

"You could do this in a restaurant if you wanted?" She bit her bottom lip, hoping she hadn't gone too far.

Nick grinned. "Oh little one, you do delight me," he said, kissing her neck and her bare skin down between her dress fronts.

She sighed in happiness, at his touch, his kisses, his kindness, his acceptance of her.

He kissed lower, then looked up at her. "Lay back."

With her arms behind her, she leaned back until her shoulders were on the surface, head up watching him. He smiled as he saw the eagerness in her face, and his hands reached out to hers, interlocking her small fingers with his own. She loved how happy he seemed with her as if she actually pleased him, and it made her glow, gripping his fingers tight.

He lowered his face between her legs, kissing her inner thighs. "Spread them as wide as you can." His tongue trailed over her inner thigh and pelvis, kissing softly along her hip and back towards her soft hair. Moving her knees wide apart, stopping short of completing the side splits, she watched his progress as best she could, delighting in feeling him work his way around her body.

Nick was stunned at her flexibility and smiled to himself, thinking of all the options that might bring for later. His lips parted hers and opened her pussy for his tongue, pulsing it inside her slowly, tasting her, glorying in her.

"Oh fuckity fuck!" she muttered and lay her head back, eyes closed as the incredible sensations rocked through her.

Pressing his lips deeper, he moaned at her wetness; tasting her, his tongue searching for the source of her heat, his hands holding hers, the little fingers clenching his big hands, his tongue pushing deeper and deeper, curling up inside her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'll be your dinner platter any time you want," she muttered, not knowing she was speaking out loud one of her fantasies, gripping his fingers so tight.

Moaning at her words his tongue fucked her tight pussy, then he freed his right hand and traced it over her inner thigh. Her hips responded, meeting him, and his tongue began circling around her clit. She gurgled meaningless happy sounds.

Nick pushed one thick finger inside her, rolling it up against her front wall, seeking the bundle of nerves. Her whole body was gently writhing. His lips pursed around her clit as his tongue pulsed there, his finger relentlessly building and maintaining a constant rhythm.

She juddered as he found the spot, assaulted from within and without, his other hand pressing down on her tummy to keep her still, her hips able to buck against his eager tongue.

Amanda mewled in the agony of ecstasy, bucking, convulsing, contracting, the sensations almost unbearable. Holding her but letting her writhe as his finger caressed her and his tongue circled her clit, he then held the pad of his tongue to her bud as she moved more urgently against him.

Tightening. "Oh FUCK!" The release, as her body could take no more, spasming in orgasm, head rolling side to side, legs jerking, tummy fluttering, insides clamping. His finger and tongue were unrelenting, trying to hold her down with his strong hand, his tongue tasting her, wanting all of her as he looked up at her wriggling body, and felt her pussy pulse around his finger. He slowed his actions and held her, carefully, one hand on her inner thigh, the other now on her belly.

She started to calm down, senses returning, remembering where she was, trying to clamp her legs closed to protect her over-sensitive sex. Lifting his mouth away he looked up at her, his lips covered in her juice, licking them, tasting her. He smiled, feeling her legs clamping closed around his head.

She was exhausted, arms splayed out wide, legs relaxed now.

"Um, that was nice." She tried to make the understatement sound casual.

Nick grinned. "Did I say you could cum?"

"Er, it's a bit late now, Sir!" she replied, lips twisted in amusement and lifting her head to look at him. "You can punish me later?"

"I will definitely punish you later, little one," he said with a grin and stood up, his hands held out for her to lift herself up by.

Recovered now, she let him pull her up, one hand tugging her dress to cover herself again.

He smiled and lifted her by the waist back down to the floor. "You are exquisite," he said, kissing her.

"Mmm, you taste like me!" She grinned, finishing setting her dress straight.

 

Chapter 8

"Can I use your bathroom? I need to redo my face?"

Brushing Amanda's hair back, Nick smiled. "Down the hall under the stairs."

She flashed him a big happy look and skipped down the hall, taking her bag with her.

As she walked away he wiped his lips and tasted her again, before slowly laying out the cured salmon in the middle of the table; two plates, fresh lemon, and dill, and pouring two more glasses of champagne. He lit the candles and dimmed the lights waiting for her, leaning against the kitchen island.

She had a wee, sighing with the release, then cleaned herself down there and freshened her minimal makeup, fixing her ponytail, fingers exploring the neck ribbon, and returned to the kitchen.

"Oh! How beautiful!" Her eyes sparkled at the stunning, tasteful display, better than any restaurant. Suddenly she misted over when it dawned on her that he had gone to all this trouble just for her.

"Come here," he said, seeing the dampness in her eyes and holding her close, kissing the top of her head.

She hugged him tightly, arms wrapped around his strong body. She was still not used to how different a man felt up close. He was different from her dad, so hard and firm and solid. "Thank you," she whispered, knowing that he didn't need to do this so nicely, knowing that he knew that he didn't need to do this.

Smiling softly again, delighting in her, her reactions, the pure joy on her face, he lifted her face, cupping it gently in his big hands as he kissed her softly. "You'll sit on my lap for starters."

"Oh, ok!", she replied, smiling up into his face, "Are you going to feed me to or do I have to do that myself?" she added as if it was the biggest imposition possible on her.

He grabbed her ass and spanked it playfully. "Cheeky!" He led her to the table and sat down before beckoning her onto his lap.

She gently eased her trivial weight down onto him, a place she rather enjoyed being, her back against his and facing the table. "So how do we do this?"

His hands found her knees and opened her legs wide, either side of his own as he kissed behind her ear and whispered, "Bring some salmon to our plate, a squeeze of lemon, a frond or two of dill, and straight into this beautiful mouth of yours.”

Amanda giggled and gripping his legs between her own leaned forward to carry out his instructions. The symbolism of him spreading her legs was not lost on her, and she wondered if tonight was going to be it. "Mmm, this is yummy!" she said at the first mouthful.

With his left hand resting on her exposed mound, Nick watched her, enjoying the joy she was taking from it.

"Instead of fingering me, you should be eating this too! It's delicious!" she said, but tilted her pelvis into his cupping left hand.

He dipped a finger inside her as he leaned forward. "Feed me," he instructed, his face over her shoulder as he kissed her neck.

She took a steadying breath at his insertion, then held out a fork full of salmon to his lips. Opening them and taking the mouthful he announced, "Mmmm, not bad! Eat, you'll need your strength!" he added knowingly.

She twisted to kiss his lips as he chewed and then turned back to the table. A portion for her, and turning, a portion for him. His other hand slid up and down her thigh as they ate in content silence. She remembered to breathe, to eat, to feed him despite the tension of what his hands were doing to her, his finger slowly stroking in and out of her tight pussy, his hand pressing on her clit as she rocked her hips slowly.

"Do you really like my pussy that much?" she asked in between mouthfuls, then finished off the starter.

Nick grinned as she asked that question right before eating the last mouthful. His finger held deep inside her, caressing her inner wall, he whispered in her ear, "I adore this pussy. Stand up and face me."

She swallowed and stood up, wiping a dribble of lemon juice from her chin. Nick also stood up, slowly, inches from her, his hands finding the material on her shoulders and then grazing down her arms. He dropped to his knees and kissed up her thighs as his hands lifted the dress up over her ass. Standing with her dress he lifted it further, up over her head, leaving her there naked in front of him.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

She had raised her hands to help, but now let them hang at her sides, relaxed, enjoying being naked with him, loving that he enjoyed her naked. "Do I please you, Sir?" she asked, knowing the answer but needing to hear it.

He cupped her face and smiled. "You please me immensely." Nick placed her right hand on his left shoulder as his right hand lifted her knee, higher and higher until he could place her foot on the table. He slowly lowered himself to his knees and lifted her leg over his shoulder.

She smiled at him, not sure what he intended but totally trusting him.

Nick turned her slowly so that her back was to the table. He looked up at her. "Lean back, elbows on the table."

She obeyed, as he knew she would, though she was still unsure what he had in mind. His hands reached behind her, cupping each cheek like a goblet and he lifted her, forcing her to place her other leg over his other shoulder, his mouth drawn to her pussy, hungrily.

Balanced with her elbows on the table, her legs on his shoulders, she pressed her sex to his face. "Second course?" she inquired, both amused and delighted.

In answer his mouth hungrily attacked her pussy, his tongue snaking out to pulse in and out of her. Head back she enjoyed the exquisite sensations, remembering for a moment that she shouldn't orgasm until he said. His hands easily supported her ass; her lips were open, pussy perfectly presented, his tongue lapping at her clit.

"Oh, mmm," she muttered, her head filling with images of him doing this in front of other dinner guests.

"You will be my perfect exhibit little one," he said as if he could read her thoughts, "this body of grace will learn to display your need and your lust." He moaned into her pussy.

Amanda moaned back and let him do his thing, her body alive, nerves wide awake. Nick looked up at her as his tongue delighted around her clit, his hands firm and supporting her ass, lifting her higher. Her thighs started to grip against his head rhythmically, as she worked on denying herself the orgasm that was already hovering just out of reach.

Nick smiled at her obedience, aware that she was holding back, pushing his tongue against her clit. He mumbled, "Cum for me little one, you can cum for me now."

"Oh FUCK!" She let go all restraint and shuddered in a series of quick rippling cums, his words almost enough to trigger her on their own.
His tongue slowed down and lapped at her juices, eagerly tasting her.

Calming again she looked at him and smiled. "Um, thank you for that!" she said, wondering just how many orgasms was typical during a quiet dinner for two.

Nick slowly lowered her and kissed up her body. "No need for that dress anymore." The music was low in the background, but he took her hands. "Let's dance."

 

Chapter 9

Wearing just her heels Amanda took Nick's hand and followed him from the table to where there was more space. With one of his hands resting on her lower back the other held one of hers and brought it to his shoulder, pulling her body close to his. Pressing in, she felt weird dancing, her bare skin rubbing against his clothing, but the sexiness was undeniable and she pressed her face into his strong chest, adoring the feel of his hand on her skin.

His fingers fanned out over her back, feeling how small she was, how soft and firm her skin, her hair just brushing against his bare chest in the gap of his shirt. Kissing her head softly as they moved slowly to the music, he delighted in the feel of her, the sound of her heel on the hardwood floor.

"This is nice," she murmured into his warm body, thinking she really must try harder to widen her vocabulary. She was a literature student, for goodness sake. They danced slowly as songs drifted by, and Nick felt her body relax against his own, his hands holding her, exploring her, caressing her skin. A faster song came on and he grinned, taking her hands and drifting a step back, starting to move faster, feet and hips rolling with the quickened beat, his eyes staring into hers, watching her.

Oh, this was more like a jive, she realized, and responded to his change of pace, throwing herself into the dance, having fun. "We should do this out somewhere!" she said, eyes sparkling, feet light and fast, twisting and gyrating and flexing, feet flicking.

He watched her as he moved to the rhythm, admiring the way her naked body seemed to capture the beat. He smiled. "I'd like that, showing you off. We'd have to go shopping and get you a new dress and some heels," he added pulling her in closer, their bodies grazing, brushing, teasing as his eyes hungrily stared into hers.

She laughed. “What girl ever said no to being taken clothes shopping!" She grinned up at him, still not sure if she was his girlfriend or just something else, but not really worried because it was all such incredible fun.

With her back to him, Nick's hands grazed up her sides, and lifting her arms up above her head, feeling her grind back against him, his hands started to roam her body, trimmed nails dragging over her bare skin, his lips by her ear. "It's a date; I can't wait to spoil you."

"A date it is!" she replied but her mind was lingering on his words show you off, and spoil you as she danced with him, trying to react to every change he made, enjoying his hands so much. Hands that were cupping over her small breasts, her nipples like buds against his large palms. "We'll put on quite a show, little one," he said as he pinched those nipples between his knuckles.

"Mmmm, I'd like that." Her voice was almost faraway as she pressed her chest harder against his hands, imagining an audience watching them, marveling at his masterful touch, her own hands hanging straight down and gripping his powerful legs.

Nick's left hand slid down her body, his fingers brushing through her soft hair, just resting on her lips. She sighed in happiness, so amazed at how much he seemed to like her body, but reveling in all the sensations outside and in.

His second finger rested between her lips as his index and ring fingers held outside them, the hardness of the last knuckle pressing to her clit as he pinched her nipple again and nibbled on her earlobe. "I will train you to pleasure me, in every way."

"Mm, I'd like that, too. Staff Training every week?" she asked, not really thinking of what she was saying, distracted by the pleasure between her legs and in her breast, grinding her bare bum into him.

His finger pushed inside her. "It will be continuous hands-on training. You will learn fast or you will be punished." His fingers pinched her nipple harder and his other finger pushed deeper inside, his cock responding to her ass grinding against him.

"Mmm yes, punish me. Oh, fuck!" His fingers gripping her nipple were making her insides burn, her hips trying to draw his invading finger deeper inside, her bum pressing more urgently against him. Nick's hand slid up from her breast to her throat, holding her in tight as he started to push his finger in and out of her pussy, leading her slowly towards the sofa.

Her legs almost stumbled but he was holding her up, finger fucking while walking her, not an easy thing, the hand gripping her throat arousing in a surprising way. Her body was being assaulted by all kinds of new feelings, but she desperately wanted to please him.

"Don't move," Nick whispered as he pulled his finger from her body and released her, moving to sit on the sofa in front of her. He ran his hands down his thighs and smiled.

"Time for your first punishment."

She was standing motionless in front of him, hands again by her sides, feet apart, naked except for heels; exposed, aroused, excited, looking forward to her first punishment, liking how controlled he was sitting there in front of her.

He put his hand on the sofa next to him. "Kneel here."

Climbing onto the sofa on her knees she faced him, her left arm resting on the sofa back, body straight from her knees up, sensing a spanking across his thighs being next.

His hand slowly caressed up the back of her legs and over her ass as he looked up at her, his other hand bringing her face to his, and he kissed her softly. Looking into her eyes, searching, finding, he smiled and lowered her over his lap.

Amanda smiled back even though she knew it was going to hurt and that she didn't like pain, yet there was something about it all that went further and already she was getting hotter between her legs just from the anticipation. Running his hand very slowly over her ass, caressing her cheeks, grazing his nails over the soft skin, feeling the firmness, the small roundness of her ass, he then drifted between her legs and felt her heat.

She whimpered as his hand explored and caressed, knowing what was coming next, getting hotter and damper. He dragged her wetness up to her crack, letting his fingertips rest against her asshole. Her breathing once again was ragged, tortured by the teasing, the waiting. His palm rested on her ass cheek and then with one squeeze he lifted his hand and landed it down on her ass with a loud smack!

"Aah!" She squealed in surprise, caught out, the noise shocking. Then the sting began.

As he saw the skin redden his hand caressed over it slowly, feeling the heat from the sting, teasing and stroking it before his hand moved to her other cheek, a small squeeze and then smack!

"Oh!" Her eyes smarted and her vision blurred. She was confused, hating the stinging pain yet not wanting to displease, her wetness increasing. She was so conflicted.

He repeated the caress of her ass cheek and then dipped his fingers between her legs. "You will learn quickly won't you, Amanda? I would hate to have to do this too often to such a pretty little ass."

"Yes Sir," she blurted through her tears, nose running a little. She hung her head, so torn in her emotions.

"Good girl." His fingers trailed up her spine and then back down slowly. "Good girl."

Despite being pleased with earning the Good girl, she was upset. She thought she'd actually enjoy being punished but she didn't, and big teardrops began to spill.

Nick squeezed her cheek and then ran his hand back up her spine, seeing her cry. He felt that need to protect her overwhelm him and he pulled her back onto his lap properly, cradling her, holding her head to his chest as he whispered, "It's ok, you're safe here," speaking into her hair.

She sobbed quietly into his chest, curled again, as small as she could be. She was upset because it hurt. She was more upset because she knew that she had disappointed him. He brushed her cheek with his thumb and kissed her hair, just holding her, letting her sob, letting it come out. She snuggled in tighter, closer, smaller, her arms curled in front of her, cradled, protected. He held her tight, letting her know that she could always return there, to his chest, his lap, where it was safe.

The sobs dried up and she just lay there, quiet, not sure what to do with herself.

As he felt her coming back to him he smiled and grazed her cheek with his thumb. "How about we have dinner? We can talk."

"I don't know." It was the truth. She really didn't know. She was so confused. "Can I go to the bathroom?"

He nodded. "Of course, of course, take your time."

Uncurling herself she climbed down and walked away towards the bathroom, locking herself in. She hadn't brought her bag this time, but she at least washed her face and stared at the girl in the mirror. There was a sadness in her eyes. Sitting down on the toilet seat she slumped and again started to cry.

Nick stood up and gathered her dress and folded it neatly over the back of the sofa. He walked quietly until he could just hear her crying and an unbearable sadness overwhelmed him. He left her to her space and returned to the kitchen, tidying up, just to keep his hands busy.

Eventually, she dried her eyes and washed her face again, all her careful makeup gone, hair messy but the best she could do with just fingers. She unlocked the door and walked out. She was almost afraid to meet his eyes, knowing she was a failure and a disappointment. She felt like her heart was breaking and there was nothing she could do about it. Wandering back towards the kitchen she saw her dress and picked it up, holding it protectively in front of herself, then went to him in the kitchen.

Nick heard her heels on the floor and turned to face her, and seeing the sadness in her eyes rushed to her and held her close. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Amanda."

"No, it's me,” she said, pressing into him, “I'm so sorry I'm not what you're looking for. I'll leave quietly, you don't need to do anything. I won't come into the shop and be an embarrassment. I'll just disappear like I never was." She buried her face in his chest one last time, grieving for what she'd thrown away.

Nick held her tight lifting her, wrapping her up, his lips by her ear. "I don't want you to disappear, I want you to stay, I want you, little one."

"But I'm not”--she hesitated--” I'm no good to you”--another pause--” I'm too immature." Yet she held so tight like she'd never let go.

Squeezing her gently he responded, "You're perfect, just perfect and you're safe."

"I need five minutes? Please?" She disengaged herself and carried her dress and her bag back to the bathroom where she put the dress back on and redid her face and hair. Her eyes were still a bit red but it was the best she could do. Amanda returned to him in the kitchen.

He smiled as he saw her again, waiting for her to give him whatever decision she had made.

"Um, can we just go to bed? Is it ok if I sleepover, tonight, in your bed, I mean?" She looked at him anxiously, hoping he wouldn't just throw her out.

His smile widened. "Of course you can stay." He walked around and lifted her off her feet holding her, kissing her hair.

"Will you please take me to bed, Nick?" She gazed up at him, hoping that he really did still like her, even though she'd spoiled his evening.

He nodded looking into her eyes, hoping to give her the reassurance she needed, and lifted her up easily into his arms, carrying her slowly through the house to his bedroom.

"I don't want to talk about tonight, not yet if you don't mind? Maybe tomorrow when I've got my head around it? I'm too confused. But I want to sleep with you, and wake up in the morning next to you?" Her arms were around his neck as he effortlessly carried her through the house.

He smiled. "Of course," he replied and as they reached the bedroom he lowered her to her feet, kissing the corner of her mouth. "Bathroom is there. You get ready and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Raising her hand to his cheek she stroked it and turned for the bathroom. Inside she lifted off the dress and hung it on the back of the door, leaving her shoes by the towel rail. She quickly washed and used his toothbrush to clean her teeth, then returned to his bedroom and slipped naked into bed. She tried to force her eyes to stay open, but lost the battle and drifted off before he returned.

Nick cleaned up the food and tidied the kitchen, and returning to the bedroom he saw her asleep. He brushed his teeth and undressed before slowly slipping into bed behind her, wrapping his arm carefully around her so as not to wake her.

She sensed his return but didn't actually resurface, and instead murmured pleasant satisfaction as she snuggled in close. He felt her body move a little in a subconscious acceptance of his and smiled, drifting off into his own deep sleep.

 

* * *

 

Published 
Written by AmandaUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments