Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Genevieve’s sexual transformation is complete. It's time for her to set her plan in motion with the handsome Kevin Cabot."

His Benz guided to a stop in front of my hotel, and the night doorman rushed to open my door. As he approached, I pulled the hem of my dress down, covering my thighs. After all, Kevin was my trick, and I saw no reason to let this other male get the kind of peek I'd given Kevin.

Kevin joined me on the sidewalk and handed the doorman a twenty as he said, "Have valet take good care of my Benz, please."

His arm slipped around my waist as he escorted me toward the entry door. We strolled through the lobby and entered the elevator. I pressed the floor button, and as the doors slowly closed, Kevin pulled me tight against his body. His erect cock pressed against my hip as his hands slid up my back and into my hair. He took two handfuls of hair and pulled my head back, leaning in to kiss me. I turned my head to the side and offered him my neck instead. His lips touched the soft skin below my ear and sent a shiver through my body. One hand released its grip on my hair and slid around to caress my breast. The nipple tingled under his touch. I placed my hand over his and encouraged him to squeeze it harder. I wanted this man; I wanted him to use me like a whore.

The elevator stopped, and the door glided open to an empty hall. We quickly made our way to my room, and I handed Kevin the key card. As the door clicked closed behind us, Kevin reached up and turned the deadbolt. My entire body tingled with anticipation, and my mind raced with thoughts of what we both knew would happen.

Kevin took several steps into the room and turned to face me as I leaned against the locked door.

I smiled seductively at him and said, "What would you like first?”

He slid his thumb and index finger on his chin as if he was thinking of an answer.

"I think I'll have a seat and watch you strip for me, Genevieve," he said.

Turning away from me, he walked toward the lounge chair at the far end of the room. As he did, he slipped off his suit coat and tossed it on the low dresser. I stood against the door until he comfortably sat in the lounge chair.

He smiled at me and then said one word, "Well?"

The look in his eyes was one of pure lust. He wanted me to seduce him, and I wasn't about to disappoint him.

I lifted one foot and placed it flat against the door, sliding my hands up to cup my tits and pinch the erect nipples. Kevin nodded his approval. Placing my hands flat against the door on either side of my hips, I pushed myself from the door and began walking toward him. One sexy foot directly in front of the other, letting my hips sway seductively as I moved. I took four steps toward him and stopped. I turned a quarter turn to him and slid my hair over the shoulder away from him. I moved my feet another quarter turn, so I stood with my back to him but kept my hips turned to the side. His eyes were fixed on my body. Slowly I turned away from him and slid my hands to my ass.

"Oh yeah, let me see that sexy ass, babe," Kevin said.

As my hands lifted the material that covered my ass, I bent at the hips. The material slid up, exposing my taut ass cheeks and creamy white thighs. I bent over until my hair rested on the carpet, and I could look behind through my legs.

Kevin's eyes were as big as saucers, and he licked his lips as he took in this seductive pose.

He uttered one word, "Sweet!"

I slid my hands down over my ass and along the backs of my thighs as I started to straighten up. As I did, I tossed my head back, causing my long black hair to fly over me and cascade down my back. I tilted my head back until I felt the tips of my hair come to rest on my ass.

"Fucking sweet," he uttered again.

I was standing straight, and the material of my dress slid down, covering my ass again. I turned to face him and slowly reached up and unbuttoned the neckline button behind my head.

I slowly slid one arm out of the dress and held it tightly in my armpit as I withdrew the other arm. Once my arms were free, I knew all I would have to do was lift my arms, and the dress would slide off my body and fall to my feet. I crossed my arms over my tits and took the few remaining seductive steps till I was standing with my toes almost at his feet.

His eyes were glued to mine, his breathing shallow, and he had a massive bulge in the front of his slacks.

I slowly dropped my arms to my sides and lifted them slightly. The dress slid down my body and fell in a heap at my feet.

Kevin gasped as my sensuous body was exposed to his gaze. His eyes roamed down over the sexy curves, ending their journey just as Sara had said at my shoes.

"Incredible, absolutely fucking incredible!" he exclaimed.

"You like?" I questioned him.

He smiled and nodded his approval.

As I stood there wearing only my lace thong, black silk stockings, and stiletto heels, I thought to myself. Genevieve, your physical transformation is complete. Now, it’s time to complete your sexual transformation.

I reached out with both hands and took his in mine.

"Now, Kevin, I'll strip you," I said.

As he stood, I released his hands and placed mine on his chest. I scratched his flesh through the material with my fingernails up to his shoulders. My hands slid in and began untying his necktie. Pulling it from around his neck, I tossed it on the bed to my left. My fingers moved to the top button of his shirt, and I slowly began undoing each button. As the material parted, I allowed my nails to scratch along the naked flesh they were exposing. One after another, the buttons came undone. His eyes were glued to mine as I undressed this incredible specimen of a man. Once I'd reached the last button above his slacks, I slowly unbuckled his belt. Pulling it from around his waist, I tossed it to my left, joining his necktie. He smiled at me, realizing I had given him bounds to use if he saw fit.

Before I pulled his shirt from the waistline of his slacks, I lowered one hand and ran the tips of my fingers along the bulge behind his zipper. He moaned as my nails reached the head and scratched at the corona of his cock head.

I resisted the urge to rip the rest of his clothes off, wanting to continue my slow, seductive strip of his body.

Instead, I slowly pulled his shirt from the waistline. The two remaining buttons parted, and his shirt fell open. Before I slid my hands toward his shoulders, I again ran my hand along the length of his erection. I couldn't wait to see it. I couldn't wait to touch it to have my delicate fingers wrapped around his hard cock.

My hands slid up his chest to his shoulders, and I slowly peeled the white fabric of his shirt from his body. It fell behind him but hung at the wrists. I'd failed to unbutton the cuff buttons. I lifted one hand between us, and as my fingers skillfully undid the cuff button, I took his middle finger between my lips and sucked it. Kevin lowered his arm, and the shirt hung from his other wrist. He raised his hand between us, offering me his thumb to suck as I unbuttoned the final constraint of his shirt. As he lowered his arm and the white material joined my dress on the floor, I leaned forward and kissed the naked flesh before me. My tongue flicked at his nipple, and he moaned as my kiss sent a noticeable shiver through his body.

As I suckled his now erect nipple, I moved my fingers to his shoulders. Using my nails, I scratched lightly down his chest until they reached the waistline of his slacks. He moved one foot backward, placing the toe against the heel of his shoe, and pulled his foot out. The other shoe followed, and as he again stood flatfooted before me, I lowered my hand to his cock once again. It was fully erect and throbbing to be released.

My hand slid up and down the length of him. His cock felt incredible. I had to have it naked in my hand. I had to feel it inside every part of me. My fingers slid over the head and up to the clasp of his slacks. Undoing the clasp, I slowly began peeling the waistline off his hips. They slid down his legs, joining the heap of material on the floor below us.

Kevin wore silk boxers, and I slid my hands around his ass and pulled his hips against me. He thrust his hips against mine and ground his erect cock against my abdomen. I looked up into his eyes; we both saw the lust there; he leaned down and kissed me deeply on the mouth. Our tongues met and began a passionate dance of pleasure between parted lips. His hands slid under my hair and ran down my spine, eliciting a shiver from my body.

I broke our kiss, not because I wasn't enjoying it but because I still had one remaining piece of clothing to remove from my lover. My lips slowly kiss their way down his neck, across one shoulder, and down onto his chest. As I kissed lower and lower, I bent at the knees until I was fully crouched in front of his throbbing silk-covered erection.

I moved my hands to it again, stroking its length through the silk. I could feel the veins standing out along the shaft. The head pulsated under my silky touch.

Kevin moaned deeply as I cupped one ball and stroked him over and over. He was looking down at me with eyes of lust. We both wanted it exposed; he wanted my delicate fingers wrapped around it, and I had to see it in its throbbing entirety.

I hooked two fingers in the waistband of his boxers and slowly began peeling them down. They slid down his hips, and I gasped as the head of his cock appeared from its silk sheave. Pulling his boxers until they slid down his legs, his throbbing cock was finally exposed to my view. It stood erect, reaching up toward the ceiling and curved back toward his stomach. The veins along its shaft pulsated with blood.

I finally uttered the same word Kevin had, "Incredible!"

I ran the palm of my hand up the length to the head and then wrapped my long, delicate fingers around it. My thumb barely touched my index finger. Not only was it eleven inches long, but its girth was just as massive. I moved my other hand to the base of his shaft and began stroking it slowly. It felt incredible in my hands; I could feel it throb.

Kevin moaned as I stroked it slowly, letting my fingers memorize every beautiful inch. I circled the corona with my index finger and rubbed the spot where it molded into the shaft on the underside with my thumb.

I looked up at Kevin's eyes. He didn't have to say a word; his eyes told me what he wanted. I leaned forward and extended my tongue. His cock twitched as my tongue touched the shaft near the base. I slowly ran my tongue up along the shaft until I reached the head. Pulling it down and away from his abdomen, I circled the corona with my flattened tongue and then pressed the tip into the slit, tasting a droplet of his pre-cum. It tasted incredible, salty and sweet at the same time. Keeping my eyes glued to his, I parted my lips and took the pulsating head into my mouth.

Kevin groaned as my lips slid over the corona. His hands circled my head and pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"Suck it bitch!" he said, addressing me like the whore I wanted to be.

I pressed my mouth forward, letting his curved hard-on rub against the roof of my mouth. He applied pressure with his hand, forcing it deeper into my mouth. Inch after beautiful inch of his cock slid between my lips. It touched the back of my throat, and I instantly gagged. I pulled back and took him from my oral cavity. "It's so huge," I said. "I don't think...."

His cock muffled my words as he forced it again between my lips. Slowly, Kevin pressed his erection toward my throat.

"Don't you gag on it this time, you fucking whore!" he hissed.

His command frightened and excited me at the same time. As it touched the back of my throat a second time, I couldn't withstand the compelling urge to gag again.

"What kind of fucking whore can't deep throat a man's cock?" Kevin said. "Maybe I should just ram it down your throat bitch!" he added.

I wanted him to treat me like a whore. I'd asked him to use my body. The thought of it excited me. With his cock still in my mouth, I shook my head, yes, permitting him to just fuck my throat.

"You want it that way don't you bitch." he exclaimed.

I again shook my head, preparing for his massive cock to assault my throat.

He pulled my ponytail tighter and slid his free hand under my chin. As he began pulling my mouth toward him, I tried to relax my throat to accept the pulsating head of his cock.

Just as he felt it touch the back of my throat, Kevin lunged forward and drove his cock through the narrow opening to my throat and into the soft tissue beyond. I didn't gag this time. My throat muscle stretched as the thickest part, his engorged cock head, pressed deeper and deeper down my throat.

Kevin moaned with pleasure as he pressed the length into me.

"Yes, that's it whore. Swallow that fucking cock." He exclaimed.

Once the thick head had passed through the narrow opening, swallowing his length seemed easier. The throbbing shaft serves as the extension to drive his cock head deeper down my throat. Inch my beautiful inch, his cock pressed into me. My soft throat tissue easily expanded to accept every glorious inch. My eyes filled with tears as he pushed the final inches into my mouth.

"Lick my balls!" He demanded as his curly pubic hair finally touched my upper lip.

I extended my tongue and slid it between my lip and the base of his cock to lick at his scrotum and balls. I'd taken all of him. I'd accomplished what a moment earlier I thought was impossible. My success not only excited me but also made me feel like the whore that I'd fantasized about.

His curved cock pressed against the back of my throat, and when he flexed his muscles, it pressed hard against the soft fleshy tissue.

Kevin said, "God damn it bitch that feels so fucking good."

He began to withdraw his member. I slid my hands up behind his ass and pulled him back into me until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I wanted to let my throat become accustomed to his cock so I could take control of this incredible blowjob.

He released his death grip on my hair and let his hands come to rest on my shoulders as I took control. I dug my nails into the flesh of his ass cheeks, causing him to groan in pleasure. The only uncomfortable part of having his eleven inches buried in my throat was that it curved the opposite way from the natural curve of my mouth and throat.

I slowly withdrew him from me. Sucking hard on his head as it slid up and back into my mouth. His pulsating cock head slipped from between my lips with a popping sound. It instantly sprung upward, and I leaned back to examine what had been deep down my throat a moment earlier.

The entire shaft glistened with my saliva. It throbbed noticeably as I reached up to grab it near the base. Stroking upward, I looked into his eyes. He had an incredible look of lust there.

"Lie down with your head here," I said, patting the bottom edge of the bed.

Kevin quickly followed my instructions and extended his legs toward the headboard.

I stood up and slowly slid my thong down my long, shapely legs. I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. My hair fell alongside his head as I kissed his eyebrows, nose, and upper lip. Parting my lips, I pressed my tongue between his to kiss him deeply on the mouth. Moving down his body, I planted kisses on his chest and licked at his nipples. He responded by lifting his head to suck my erect nipple and lick around the areolas of each tit. His tongue extended and licked my stomach as I lifted each knee to the bed and began crawling down his body.

As I tongued his belly button, I felt the head of his cock against the top of my head. Sliding one hand to his cock I lifted it from his abdomen and raised my head from his body. My knees were positioned on either side of his shoulders, and my soaking wet pussy was directly above his face in the classic sixty-nine position.

Kevin placed his hands on either side of my torso and slowly slid them toward my hips. My hair cascaded down around this cock, forming a silky tent around the throbbing length of his member. I wanted it in my mouth again. I wanted to feel it slide down my throat. I wanted to pleasure this man like he'd never been pleasured before.

His hands reached their goal on my hips and began pulling my pussy down toward his lustful mouth. I shuttered as his tongue touched my labia. His tongue and lips moved along my vulva, causing me to moan deeply as I parted my lips and brought his beautiful cock to my mouth.

He hissed, "Suck it whore!" As I exhaled hot breath over the head of his pulsating cock.

Knowing what to expect, I lowered my mouth over his cock and pressed him toward my throat. There was no instinctive urge to gag this time as his head slid into the fleshy tissue of my throat. It curved perfectly over my tongue and slid easily down my throat.

Kevin groaned loudly as I pushed my throat down over his entire cock. Without stopping, I was able to take the whole length. It felt much more comfortable in this position, and my throat tissue gladly accepted his cock this time.

"YES, Genevieve, do that again!" Kevin begged.

I pressed my hips down harder on his mouth, and he slipped his tongue between the lips and into my soaking wet pussy as I lifted my head and withdrew his cock from my throat again. A sliver of saliva trailed from the head to my lip as it slipped out of my mouth.

I again exhaled over it and began the glorious descent along his cock. This time, it slid down easier than before, and in a second, he was again buried in the soft tissue of my throat. Once I'd reached my goal, I lifted and withdrew him again to repeat the lustful plunge over his pulsating erection. His cock felt so incredible stuffed down my throat. I had taken another step toward my transformation into the sensual woman I wanted so much to be.

Kevin withdrew his tongue from my pussy and said, "God, Genevieve, that feels so fucking incredible. Keep fucking my big cock with your throat!"

I began a series of quick strokes with my mouth and throat, withdrawing only a few inches and then burying him to the hilt in my throat. I quickly discovered that I loved sucking cock; I loved driving his massive erection deep down my throat. His cock twitched and quivered as I continued my oral assault on his beautiful hard-on.

Kevin took my clitoris between his lips and sucked hard on it. A shiver ran up my spine as he flicked his tongue against the hard nub and circled it with the tip of his tongue. His lips felt so good surrounding my clit. His tongue felt so incredible as he drove it inside my pussy. My juices flowed over his tongue and into his mouth. He slurped every drop my soaking wet pussy offered.

I began feeling the tingling of my approaching orgasm as Kevin pulled my pussy down hard against his mouth. He moaned deeply as my mouth, tongue, and throat worked its oral magic on his massive cock. Kevin slid one hand up to my pussy and inserted two strong fingers inside my dripping cunt. "Oh god, YES, Kevin fuck me with your fingers!" I screamed.

He quickly moved his mouth to my clit and sucked it hard as he drove his fingers deeper inside my dripping wet pussy. I licked up and down his shaft as the waves of sexual pleasure crashed through my body.

"I'm cumming." I squealed as my orgasm quickly peaked.

My orgasmic flood of juices flowed from my pussy and washed over his mouth and fingers. He licked and sucked every drop of that flood. I ground my pelvis on his mouth as my twitching pussy almost exploded in sexual pleasure.

"YES, YES, YES," I screamed as I fucked his face with my throbbing pussy.

I was experiencing the most intense orgasm of my life and wanted it to last forever. My entire body tingled as this incredible orgasm finally began to subside. Kevin continued drinking the juices that ran from me.

He finally moved his mouth from my clit and let his fingers slide out of my pussy.

"Fucking A bitch, that's the wettest cunt I've ever eaten," he said. "I want to bury my cock in your hot wet cunt." Kevin added.

"Oh yes, baby, I want your big beautiful cock buried inside my cunt,” I squealed.

Kevin pushed me off his body and quickly moved between my thighs. His glistening monster was poised at the entrance to my still-pulsating cunt. I spread my thighs wide open to give him total access to the dripping wet pussy he wanted so much.

I screamed, YES!" as he drove it entirely inside me with one massive thrust. My pussy stretched instantly to accept his enormous cock. The head pressed hard against my G-spot and slammed into my cervix.

"Yes, oh fucking god, YES." I squealed as his cock filled every inch of my pussy.

He withdrew and thrust into me again, eliciting an even more resounding groan from my throat.

"FUCK ME, KEVIN," I begged.

Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead and chest, and it dripped from him, splashing onto my face and tits. I moved my hands to his chest and scratched at the sweaty flesh with my nails, leaving long red marks.

Our pelvises slapped against one another. Each slapping noise marked another time that he was buried inside my cunt completely.

"Oh God, oh my God!" I screamed as a second orgasm crashed over my body. His cock was drowning in another flood of juices flowing inside my pussy. The slapping sound of our pelvises was joined by the splashing sound of his cock slamming into me as I came harder than the first time. Wave after wave of glorious sexual pleasure washed over my entire being. I couldn't believe how intense my orgasm was. How long it lasted, and how fucking incredible it felt.

"What an incredible fuck you are." Kevin hissed.

His filthy mouth excited and encouraged me to fuck him like the whore bitch he wanted. I looked up at his face and said, "Yeah baby, fuck me, fuck your whore bitch like she's never been fucked before!"

Ratnaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratnaaa

I kept my eyes glued to his as he continued fucking me right through my entire orgasm. I moaned and groaned with pleasure as I rode his massive cock to sexual heights I didn't know possible.

As it subsided, I concentrated on bringing him to a matching climax.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked.

"Do you want to shoot your load in my cunt, or spray me with it?" I asked.

"Fuck me, Kevin, fuck me hard," I said, almost demanding.

He closed his eyes and drove into my hot pussy over and over, faster and faster, harder and harder with each successive thrust. He was quickly approaching his own incredible orgasm. I wanted to watch his cum shoot from that beautiful pulsating cock. I wanted to feel the burning liquid of his cum scorch my twitching flesh.

"Spray me, shoot that hot cum all over your whore bitch's body," I said.

His eyes opened, and the muscles in his neck and chest tensed as he felt the cum boiling up from his balls. Another deep thrust inside was all it took to bring that boiling cum surging along the shaft of his cock.

He withdrew and straightened up between my thighs. His hand went to his beautiful cock, and he began stroking it fast. I could see his grip tighten around the length as he moaned the approaching release of his seed.

"Yes, oh fucking yes, spray your whore bitch with that hot cum baby!" I demanded.

A deep throaty moan escaped his throat as he released his death grip on his massive cock, and the first stream of cum shot out of him toward my face. It flew at me in slow motion splashing over my tit and coating my erect nipple. It was boiling hot and very thick. Another stream shot from him, landing between my tits and splashing up to my neck. A third shot filled my belly button with cum. I moved my hands up and spread his sticky hot cum all over my tits and stomach. I reached down and took him in my hands, stroking his cock and eliciting still another shot of his seed onto my belly. My fingers were coated with his cum, and I lifted one hand to my lips and spread his cum across my mouth. Sucking his salty cum from each finger. It tasted incredible. Kevin's cum was the sexual cocktail I'd longed for. He knelt between my thighs, his massive cock held in his hand as he watched me spread his cream all over my body.

"Give me more, baby!" I demanded.

Kevin moved up my body, dragging his balls through the sticky coating until he could offer me his softening cock between my lips. I sucked hard on the head, wanting to draw any remaining cum from inside it. I licked the shaft clean of his cum, and I sucked his balls clean with my lips. I rubbed the head all over my lips and face.

I wanted to memorize every minute detail of his beautiful cock. Every bulging vein, every nook, every cranny of his glorious cock.

He finally collapsed to the bed beside me. His mouth came to mine, and we kissed deeply, passionately, both glowing in the intense pleasure we'd shared. His hands stroked my tits. His fingers tweaked my nipples.

I was feeling like the whore I'd wanted to be, and I wanted more of him.

Leaning up on one elbow, I looked into his eyes and said, "Aren't you going to fuck your whore bitch in the ass, Kevin?"

Kevin got a somewhat surprised expression on his face and said, "You want me to fuck you in the ass, Genevieve?"

"I loved it when you fucked my throat, and I loved it when you fucked my cunt. I'm sure I'll love it when you fuck your whore in the ass too." I said.

"Have you ever been fucked up the ass, Genevieve?" He asked.

I responded, "No, my ass is cherry. I want your big cock to be the first."

Kevin shook his head and said, "You know it's going to hurt."

"Why would you worry about hurting your whore bitch?" I said. "You didn't worry about hurting me when you rammed your cock down my throat or when you slammed that big beautiful cock into my cunt did you?" I added.

"I told you earlier that I wanted you to use my body like a whore. Now damn it, USE me, Kevin!" I demanded.

"Do you have any lube?" he asked.

"No, Kevin, I don't," I replied.

"Genevieve, without lube, I could injure you,” he offered.

"Wait, I have some hand lotion," I said.

I quickly rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom to retrieve the small bottle of hand cream. Returning to Kevin, he had rolled onto his back and was slowly stroking his cock with one hand. I squirted a puddle of lotion in the palm of my hand and reached for his cock.

Spreading the cream over the head of his cock I slowly stroked down along the shaft coating it with lotion. Even in his soft state, Kevin's cock felt huge in my delicate hand. My fingers barely reached around the circumference. I stroked up the shaft and then circled the head with my fist. He moaned his approval of my hand job. My delicate fingers and long nails began working their magic on him, and I could start to feel his cock swell in my hand.

"That's it bitch, stroke it,” Kevin hissed. "Make it hard so I can fuck your tight whore ass bitch,” he added.

I loved hearing the filthy words come from his mouth. I loved when he called me his whore bitch.

As I continued stroking his glorious cock it began to throb once again. I wanted him fully erect. I wanted him pulsating inside my ass. I wanted to feel my ass stuffed full of his big beautiful cock.

"Tell your whore how you're going to fuck her virgin ass," I said.

Kevin said, "I'll fuck your ass nice and slow at first."

His words excited me. I handed him the small bottle of lotion and said, "Get my tight little ass ready for this beautiful cock."

I mounted him sixty-nine again so he would have full access to my ass. He squirted a stream of lotion between my butt cheeks, and I could feel the slippery fluid run down over my anus.

As he used his middle finger to spread the cream over my ass, he said, "What a tight little virgin ass you have, Genevieve. I'm going to love fucking you in the ass."

Another squire of cream ran down toward my tight ass. Kevin coated his middle finger with lotion and pressed the tip against my anus. It felt incredible as he massaged the outside of my ass.

"Push it in, Kevin!" I begged. I was preparing myself for his strong finger. I tried to relax my muscles to accept it.

He pressed it inward, and my ass parted to accept his long finger. He went very slowly but kept constant pressure. I only felt a slight twinge of pain as his finger slid inside my tight ass.

"Oh God, that feels incredible," I said.

"Are you ready to take my cock bitch,” he hissed.

"Yes, I want this big, beautiful cock in my ass now,” I responded.

He slid from under me and quickly stood beside the bed. Holding his now rock-hard cock in one hand and the bottle of lotion in the other, he said, "Get over here on all fours bitch."

As I moved toward him, he squirted a line of cream along the top of his cock and spread it evenly over the girth of his throbbing member.

I backed up toward him on all fours until my feet were extended over the edge of the bed, and my tight ass was poised to accept his beautiful cock.

Kevin inserted his middle finger in my ass again. This time, there was no pain. As he withdrew his finger, he pressed the open bottle of lotion into my ass and squirted some lotion beyond my puckered sphincter.

I heard the cap snap shut, and the bottle bounced on the mattress beside me. I was ready for him. My tight virgin ass was prepared to accept his massive cock.

"Tell me if it hurts too much?” he said.

"Just fuck your whore bitch, Kevin. I want to feel the pain of your beautiful cock stuffed in this tight ass." I demanded.

I felt one hand come to rest on my ass cheek. Kevin rubbed the tip of his cock against my ass.

He pressed his cock forward. My ass resisted his first push. Again he pressed the head against my tight anus. I felt it begin to spread, knowing that just like my throat, once the head was inside, the shaft would slip in easier.

"God, it's so tight," he said.

"Push the head inside," I begged.

As he pressed inward, I started to feel the pain I knew I would have to endure. His cock's head spread my ass, and the pain of it stretching became more intense.

"Fuck that whore asshole!" I encouraged him.

He pushed harder, and the pain grew in intensity. As the corona of his cock head pressed inside, a searing pain spread from my anus. I felt as if he was tearing me apart.

"OWWWWW!" I screamed as his head slipped past my sphincter muscle.

Kevin stopped pushing to give my ass time to adjust to his girth. The pain was intense but not intolerable.

"Give me more,” I pleaded.

His hands slid to my hips, and I knew he was going to do precisely what I pleaded for.

Unlike my throat, which had accepted his throbbing head so readily earlier, the searing pain followed his cock as he pushed it deeper into my tight ass.

"It's too fucking tight," Kevin said.

I begged, "Give it to me, give me all of that beautiful cock. I want to know the pain of having every glorious inch stuffed in my ass."

He slowly pressed forward. "You want it all bitch; I'll give you every fucking inch, you fucking slut."

"YES, Kevin, fuck my slut whore ass good," I responded.

"OWWW," I screamed as he pushed more of his throbbing cock inside my tight ass. Inch after searing inch pressed into my ass.

"Fucking A baby, you are going to take it all!" He exclaimed.

I felt his balls come to rest against my pussy, and I knew he was entirely inside me.

The searing pain I'd felt as he penetrated my virgin ass was quickly being replaced with the sensual pleasure of having my ass so completely stuffed with cock meat.

Kevin didn't move a muscle wanting my ass to relax and become accustomed to being filled with cock.

Wanting to show him that I was becoming used to having his cock buried in my ass, I squeezed my sphincter muscle, clamping down on the base of his shaft where it entered my tight little ass.

Kevin moaned deeply as he felt me squeeze him. I had to know if the pain would return when he next thrust into my ass.

"Pull out all the way," I said.

As he withdrew, I reached for the lotion bottle and used my thumb to flip the cap open again. As his cock withdrew slowly from my ass, I reached around and squeezed another line of cream along his shaft. I felt only a slight twinge of pain as the broadest part of his corona slipped back through my sphincter.

As the head slipped out, I felt my sphincter close again, involuntarily wanting to avoid the second onslaught of his massive cock.

"Push it in again, PLEASE!" I begged.

I felt his hand move from my hip to grasp his cock as he moved forward a second time. Once again, his cock pressed into the tight opening of my sphincter. He pushed harder this time, causing a sharp pain as my muscles gave way to his invasion.

"OWWW!" I screamed as the corona popped through the tightest part of my anal tunnel.

The pain disappeared and was replaced by that sensual pleasure once again.

"Drive it home!" I demanded.

Kevin thrust forward, and his shaft pushed into me, burying his cock's throbbing head deep inside my ass.

"Oh god, Kevin, it feels so fucking big. I love being filled by your beautiful cock," I hissed.

Once his balls slapped against my pussy I clamped down on him with my sphincter again.

Kevin moaned and said, "Yeah baby, squeeze my cock with your slut whore ass."

"Fuck my tight ass, Kevin. Make me feel like your slut whore,” I screamed.

He withdrew again, this time only till his corona pressed against my sphincter, then drove his massive cock deep into me again.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good!" I exclaimed.

"You love having my cock stuffed in your tight whore ass, don't you bitch?" Kevin asked.

His tone of voice was becoming more vile, his words even more wretched than before. I encouraged him, saying, "I love it! Use my fucking whore ass for your own pleasure!"

He began a series of deep anal thrusts into me, each time only withdrawing until the head started to stretch my sphincter. The sensation of his cock driving into me was quickly beginning to drive me crazy, and I wanted it quicker and harder with each successive thrust.

"Ass fuck me, Kevin!" I screamed.

Several more deep thrusts into me confirmed he was now using my ass for his pleasure, and as it intensified, so did mine.

At the end of one pleasurable withdrawal, he pulled entirely outside my ass. My sphincter didn't collapse this time. It remained wide open to his next assault on my ass. My body was becoming accustomed to his massive invasion, and I moaned deeply as he drove his cock entirely inside again.

"That's it, fuck my whore ass good,” I hissed.

Kevin withdrew once again, letting the head pop outside. He surprised me when he lowered the head and thrust it deep into my cunt.

I groaned deeply as his cock rubbed across my G-spot and slammed into my cervix.

"Oh, my fucking God, Kevin!" I screamed as I squeezed his cock with my cunt muscles.

He withdrew and slammed his pulsating member into my ass again.

He was using me just like I wanted. Like a slut whore to be fucked hard and fast. I wished there was some way that I could have him drive his massive cock down my throat between thrusts into my ass and cunt.

Sweat was pouring from us both; he grabbed my hips and pulled me hard back onto his beautiful cock. My entire pelvic zone began to tingle with the pleasure of having him assault my sopping-wet loins.

At one point, he withdrew and didn't thrust inside again.

He said, "Beg me for it bitch, beg me to fuck you like the slut whore you are!"

I moaned and then screamed as his strong hand slapped my ass, sending a painful twinge through my body.

"YES, YES, YES USE ME KEVIN!" I screamed.

"Beg for it bitch!" he responded.

"Please, baby, I'm begging you! FUCK ME HARDER!" I screamed.

His cock slammed into my ass, sending a wave of sexual pleasure through my loins so intense I almost lost consciousness. I slid my hand between my thighs and began rubbing my clit as he fucked my ass just as I'd begged. Fast, hard, and deep!

Kevin had been assaulting my anal tunnel and cunt for an eternity. His staying power increased by the orgasm he'd had earlier. I wanted him to cum; I wanted his beautiful cock to explode inside my ass. I wanted to feel the searing heat of his sperm flood my ass.

I again encouraged him, saying, "Cum in my ass, Kevin. Fill my whore ass with your hot cum!"

"Yeah, I'm going to give your whore ass a cum enema,” he hissed.

I intensified my finger's assault on my clit as Kevin slammed into my ass. We both knew what we wanted. We both knew we wanted to explode in the sexual pleasure of a mutual orgasm.

I felt his cock swell as he moaned in anticipation of the quickly approaching climax he wanted. My finger worked feverishly on the hard nub of my clit.

I was about to cum, and the throbbing intensity of my orgasm began to build.

"I'm right there; I'm about to cummm!" I screamed as my orgasm started.

"Take me with you, bitch,” he hissed as he fucked my ass as hard as he could.

My pussy flooded with juices as I came. My entire pelvic area twitched uncontrollably as waves of sexual pleasure washed over me.

"You're making me cum baby!" I screamed. "Cum inside me, NOW!" I begged.

I'm cumming, Genevieve!" Kevin cried. As his beautiful cock began spewing forth stream after stream of hot sticky cum inside my ass. I felt the searing heat of his cum as it flooded my anal cavity. His hot cum lubed my ass, and he fucked me even harder as his orgasm peaked.

My orgasm peaked with his, and we rode the sexual waves of pleasure together. Our hips twitched and bucked against each other as we experienced the most incredible mutual orgasm of our lives.

Kevin moaned over and over as his twitching member emptied himself inside me. A flood of juice flowed from my pussy and ran down our legs, soaking the bedding. His final thrust deep into my ass caused cum to splash out around his throbbing shaft. It ran down his scrotum and dripped off, joining my juices on the bed.

I was spent entirely; my whole body twitched as I relished the feel of his glorious cock soaking in my cum filled ass. Kevin collapsed down on top of me, pushing me flat on the bed, trapping my hand under me as I massaged my clit, trying to extend the intense pleasure of my orgasm.

I fully expected him to demand that I suck him clean like the slut whore he'd just ass fucked so perfectly. But Kevin just lay there sweating profusely. His cock began to soften inside my ass. I clenched my muscles, trying to hold him inside me as long as possible. I loved the feel of his massive cock inside me. I adored the feel of his hot sticky cum flooding my ass. I loved the feel of his sweaty body pressing down on me. I loved each sensation of our incredible sexual experience.

Kevin's cock finally softened to the point where it slid out of my anal cavity. My sphincter muscle ached as his cock slid from me. He rolled off me and lay flat on his back beside me. I moved sideways and lifted one leg between his to rub my aching clit on his tense thigh muscle. His cum ran out of me and coated my pussy and the top of his thigh as I moved my hips up and down on his leg. My pussy tingled and twitched uncontrollably as I basked in the glow of an incredible sexual experience.

Kevin turned his head to me and said, "Absolutely fucking incredible! I've never cum harder than I just did fucking your sweet, tight ass."

I moved my hand to his now limp cock and softly stroked its diminished length.

"I love this beautiful cock, Kevin," I said.

Kevin smiled at me. "I have to tell you, Genevieve, you're the first woman who's ever been able to take my entire cock. I still can't believe you were able to swallow the entire length, and I don't know how you managed to handle all of it in your ass."

I giggled softly before I said, "Baby, I didn't know any better. You're the first man I've ever deep-throated, and my ass really was virgin till tonight."

"I guess all that filthy talk about you being a slut whore served as encouragement for you?" he asked.

"I must admit, Kevin, your dirty mouth is a huge turn-on for me. I've discovered tonight that I love being used like a filthy slut, and having you talk that way only heightened the excitement,” I admitted.

He lifted his mouth to mine and kissed me passionately. I happily accepted his probing tongue and let him explore my mouth with it.

Breaking our kiss, Kevin said, "I paid for the entire night bitch. Let's sleep now, and in the morning, you can suck my cock for breakfast."

I was so happy that he wanted to stay the night. I'd tried to think of a way to ask him, but he'd answered my question without me even asking it.

I lowered my head to his shoulder and closed my eyes. Before I dozed off, I thought of all the incredible sexual experiences of the day. I'd completed my transformation from a boring college English Lit professor to a sensual, passionate woman who now knows what it's like to be an incredible lover. My last conscious thoughts were about my ability to keep the transformation alive once I returned to Boston and the mundane life I'd lived there for so long.

In the morning, I woke to find Kevin lying quietly beside me. His eyes were open, and he was holding me, waiting for me to wake up. I had him for breakfast, deep in my throat again. He rewarded me by giving me a whole load of his sticky sweet cum deep down my throat. I loved every second of that incredible blowjob. I adored the feel of his cock squirting cum down my throat. I loved the taste of his sperm. I loved every great moment I spent with Kevin and his beautiful cock.

As we parted company that Sunday morning, he asked me if we'd see each other again. I said, "Kevin, you can count on it!" He handed me his business card. I read the words. It stated, " Kevin Cabot, Financial Consultant." In the lower right corner was a phone number- a phone number I was sure to use again.

The final part of my transformation was completed; I checked out and drove the three hours back to my flat in Boston. As I unpacked, I began thinking of the hundreds of men on campus. The faculty members, the young stud students, and perhaps their fathers. All with cocks for my pleasure. I couldn't wait to introduce them to the new sensual Genevieve Walker. But that's a story for another time.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments