Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Better Direction For Jack

"Things change when the exchange student sees Maisie spanking her husband"

38
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Nikita looked surprised when she walked into the living room and found Mr J across Mrs M's lap, his trousers and underpants down around his ankles, and his bottom being soundly spanked. Nikita was the twenty-year-old exchange student, albeit Maisie and Jack didn't have their own children but agreed to house exchange students in return for a payment from the University.

Nikita saw that Mrs M was wearing a sleeveless floral dress and had bare legs. Mr J was in jeans, now scrunched up around his ankles, and a short-sleeved shirt that had rucked up.

As soon as Jack realised that Nikita had walked into the room, he forced himself up from his wife's lap and said in a worried tone, "Not in front of her."

Maisie was annoyed and ordered, "That makes no difference, Jack. Now get yourself back across my lap so I can deal with you properly. This is all your fault anyway."

Nikita was now smiling as she said, "It's not a problem for me, Mrs M, as where I live the men get spanked all of the time."

Maisie looked up with a smile and saw that Nikita was dressed as usual in a tight vest top and skin-hugging cotton shorts, and saw her well-toned arms and legs, which she admired albeit that it made her jealous. Still, as she was forty-three she knew that if she went to the gym she could at least aim for Nikita's body shape. However, she had to ask, "Really? How come?"

Nikita explained. "It started generations ago. The men were just so irresponsible. They would go out drinking and come back so much worse for wear, then things wouldn't get done around the house or the village. So, as it was the women who were then doing everything, the village council, by then made up of women, decided that all women would have the authority to discipline the men. In fact, during the week before coming here, I must've watched at least half a dozen men having their bottoms dealt with."

Maisie queried, "When you say dealt with, do you mean spanked?"

Nikita replied, still smiling, "Absolutely, and every one was a very severe discipline spanking. Mind you, they wouldn't use their hand but would use a thick wooden-backed paddle hairbrush. However, anything more serious, and the best thing the women found to use was a cane."

Jack was incredulous as he listened to the exchange between Nikita and his wife. It was bad enough that he had to agree to his wife having disciplinary control over him. However, he knew that he was doing, or rather not doing, all the things that he should be doing around the house and for his wife, and initially thought that the occasional spanking was a small price to pay for otherwise enjoying himself. However, his wife took it all much more seriously, and pretty soon he found himself being spanked three or four times a week. Mind you, whilst his wife was always stressed at the beginning, by the end of the spanking she was very relaxed, and more often than not they ended up in bed. However, Jack had made it clear that he never wanted to be spanked in front of any of the exchange students.

Maisie thought for a moment and then said firmly, "Well, Jack, I know we said I would only spank you in private, but this was not planned and just happened, and now Nikita has explained she has watched men being spanked it won't make any difference you being spanked in front of her. So, once again, get back across my lap straightaway, or I will spank you every day for the next two weeks, in addition to any spanking that you earn."

Jack winced but supposed that he could see the sense of what Maisie had said. After all, Nikita had already seen him across Maisie's lap and saw her spanking him so he wouldn't be able to stop her telling anyone else now anyway, but if that was made a condition of her watching, then that might be a bonus. So, he asked, "Will you promise not to tell anyone, Nikita?"

Maisie and Nikita exchanged glances before Nikita replied, "I can agree to that." After a few moments, she added, "Will you agree to be spanked with a hairbrush?"

Jack was quite thrown by the question though both Maisie and Nikita saw the beginnings of his erection. Nikita could now guess that one of the reasons that Jack agreed to be disciplined was because he got aroused by being spanked. She didn't know if it was only because he was spanked by his wife or if the same would apply if he was spanked by another woman, but that difference didn't really matter.

Maisie also saw the beginnings of Jack's erection, and knowing how he thought, she said in a very stern tone, "Yes, he will. Anyway, it's my decision on how he gets spanked, and if I decide to use a hairbrush that is what I will use and he will have to accept it."

Jack blushed as he knew that what Maisie said was exactly right. He also knew that as she spoke in her 'Do as I say or else' tone of voice, his erection stiffened.

Maisie saw Jack wasn't going to argue about the hairbrush and ordered, "I think you definitely better get back across my lap straight away, Jack."

Jack saw that when Maisie made the command she was actually looking directly at his penis and so, feeling embarrassed as much by his erection as by the fact that he was going to be spanked with Nikita watching, he quickly went back and stood by Maisie's side and eased himself down across her lap again.

Maisie and Nikita exchanged smiles, and as Nikita went and sat on another dining chair, Maisie proceeded to spank Jack once again. Maisie had only started spanking Jack a minute or so before Nikita had got home and so was still at the stage of spanking his bottom cheeks alternately. Now, though, Nikita also got the view of his bottom surrendering to Maisie's hand as she flattened his cheek and then watched as his bottom cheek swirled around and settled down just as the other bottom cheek was spanked. Each time, Jack let out a gasp which Maisie knew would get louder and louder, and she reckoned Nikita knew that as well.

As the spanks continued to land on his bottom, Jack looked, as he always liked to do, at the tensing calf muscles of his wife, so he looked sideways and saw Nikita's upside-down legs which were also there and he could see were as well-toned as her arms. As the spanking proceeded, and he heard Maisie and Nikita chatting about the spanking, he even found that he was turned on more than usual because Nikita was there and they chatted and ignored him, except for the continuing spanks. He wasn't sure why he felt such a turn-on but supposed it was all to do with the additional humiliation and embarrassment as well as the normal submission that he loved to experience with his wife.

Maisie kept on spanking Jack on alternate bottom cheeks until happy with the reddy colour and then changed to spanking the same bottom cheek several times, before spanking the other bottom cheeks several times in a row. It was the standard method she had always used, knowing that this was causing Jack more pain than spanking alternate bottom cheeks.

From time to time Maisie looked up and glanced at Nikita and, even when she was spanking Jack's bottom, she was asking Nikita questions about the spanking regime in her home village and found it interesting that the spankings took place in public as well as at home.

Nikita explained, "If an argument started when shopping, every shop had three or four high-backed chairs placed against the wall and the women could sit on them and order the men to drop their trousers and underpants and get across their laps. Equally, hanging on the wall was a range of paddle hairbrushes that the women could use to spank the men with. They worked out, early on, that spanking with a hairbrush got much better results than spanking with a hand, and so much quicker, and that made sense for everyone."

Once Maisie started to spank the backs of Jack's legs Nikita asked, "So do you want to use a hairbrush, Mrs M?"

Maisie had been thinking that exact thing as she continued to spank Jack's bottom and legs. She knew that her hand was stinging but it wouldn't be if she used a hairbrush and the only stinging would be taking place on Jack's bottom and certainly much more intensely resulting in louder gasps and yelps than Jack had made so far. So, whilst still spanking Jack, she looked up at Nikita and asked, with a smile, "Do you have one?"

Nikita picked up her bag and unzipped it, and as she did, said, "I certainly do, Mrs M. In fact, all the women use the same hairbrush that they brush their hair with. It means they only have to carry one around at any time. Of course, if one splits partway through a spanking there will be plenty of women around who will give them one of their hairbrushes. You see, every woman is entitled to a free supply of hairbrushes from the village council and so even if one woman gives her hairbrush to another and has to leave, she will have a full supply back home to choose from."

Jack found he was getting more and more aroused as his wife and Nikita continued to discuss spanking, even whilst Maisie was spanking him. Of course, he couldn't stop himself from squirming around on Maisie's lap, and gasping with the pain, but having two women chatting together and totally ignoring him whilst he was being spanked by one of them made the pain easier to deal with and more erotic.

Of course, all that changed when Maisie took the hairbrush from Nikita, tapped it a couple of times on Jack's bottom and then started to spank him really hard on alternate bottom cheeks. The pain was so much more intense, and Jack found himself yelping rather than just gasping and could see exactly why Nikita said this was a much more effective method of disciplining the men in her village.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

Maisie also saw how as each spank landed, Jack's bottom cheeks surrendered much more effectively, and his reaction was far more meaningful, and she decided that the hairbrush would become a standard implement for her to use. She still liked the thought of using her hand on his bare bottom as she loved to rub and squeeze his bottom cheeks, and so saw the hairbrush being used in addition to her hand rather than instead of it. As Nikita said, it would also mean the spanking would be quicker for them both, yet much more painful for Jack.

So, as Maisie continued to spank Jack with the hairbrush, she still exchanged smiles with Nikita and felt she had to find a way to thank her for adding so significantly to their discipline regime.

Jack knew that the pain was so much more than previously and that not only did his eyes blur, but he knew that he was crying and the tears were dribbling down his face. That was even more humiliating for him, a man, who was now not just spanked by his wife but spanked to tears. Mind you, that could make him change his attitude, which was one aim, at least, although that would also mean fewer trips across his wife's lap. So, deciding whether he preferred a hand spanking and the delight of Maisie rubbing his bottom, or the more intense stinging of the hairbrush, wasn't an easy thing to work out.

Maisie wasn't sure how many spanks she had landed with the hairbrush but kept glancing up at Nikita to see whether she indicated whether she had spanked him enough, although thought it strange that she was looking at a twenty-year-old for guidance. However, Nikita just kept smiling and nodding her head as though encouraging Maisie to continue with the spanking. So, although seeing that Jack's bottom was starting to bruise, she kept on spanking him but asked, "So how many times do the women normally spank the man's bottom with this hairbrush?"

Nikita kept smiling as she replied, "Well, I think it's more to do with the colour of the man's bottom. It does need to be bruised because that is the lasting memory, although equally, it doesn't mean that you can't spank him again before the bruising has gone, and more often than not you will. You see, the womenfolk just reckon there is no benefit in giving a light spanking and they do have a long history of experience to know how best to deal with their men."

Maisie said inquisitively, "You do seem to know a lot about spanking men, Nikita?"

Nikita smiled as she replied, "I have sparked a few myself in my time."

Maisie was surprised. "What, at your age? You spank your boyfriends?"

Nikita still smiled as she explained. "No, not boyfriends. The system is that any woman can do the spanking once they are sixteen-years-old. My mum often got asked to spank men she didn't even know but she was on the Council and so made herself available. One time this man knocked on the door with a letter from his wife requesting he be spanked. Mum was away and he didn't question me telling him to come in. I hadn't ever watched Mum spank any of the men but we learnt about it at college. So, I got a hairbrush, ordered him across my lap, and spanked him until his whole bottom was bruised blue and he was crying uncontrollably."

Maisie was still surprised. "How old was he?"

Nikita explained, "There is no upper age limit for the men, and this one was forty-eight."

Maisie asked, still surprised, "What, and he just accepted it?"

Nikita almost laughed as she explained, "We have the thirty-second rule. He was due sixty spanks with the hairbrush and he had just thirty seconds from me saying to bare his bottom to push his trousers and undies down and get over my lap or else I add a third, so twenty more spanks. It works every time. Anyway, I told Mum and she was happy that I spank any man who comes to the house when she isn't there, so it's happened a fair number of times. I think it's a good thing to teach the men and I always spank them really hard. When I see any man I have spanked on the street, they always call me 'Miss' and blush, and I love the respect they show me. Their wives find it funny as well, and several now even send their husbands to me rather than Mum and Mum always goes out so the men know they have to obey only me."

Maisie asked, "So you just use the hairbrush. I suppose I can see why as my hand is starting to hurt."

Nikita replied knowingly, "You use your hand as you get aroused. We only use the hairbrush as it's quicker and hurts only the man."

Maisie took all this on board as she continued to spank Jack even though she knew that he was crying and squirming around on her lap, tensing his legs and arms, shaking his head from side to side, and hissing in and out through clenched teeth. She understood the regime Nikita was describing but, as she spanked, she told herself that she didn't think she had ever felt as aroused herself when spanking Jack, and could feel her vagina quivering and vibrating with excitement and anticipation given that up until now, straight after a spanking, Jack had to kneel between her legs and lick and suck her wet pussy lips and give her the first orgasm as an immediate thank you before they went upstairs to bed.

Thinking about that, Maisie asked, "So you don't get aroused at all when you spank the men?"

Nikita looked like she was almost going to throw up as she replied, "Heck no, it's all about discipline so none of us think about anything else. I know Mum and all the women are the same."

Jack knew the two women were still chatting even as Maisie kept on spanking him and wasn't thinking about giving his wife thank you sex because all he could think about was the pain from each spank each time, every time. He loved his wife, and still did, and knew that he wanted to continue to obey her, and if she decided to use a hairbrush he knew he had no say, and would agree. That didn't stop him from hating the hairbrush as he continued to cry uncontrollably and knew his erection had shrivelled away.

Looking down at his bottom Maisie saw that it was covered in blue bruises, so, looking up at Nikita and seeing that she nodded her head in agreement, she stopped spanking Jack. She glared at the back of his head and said, "Okay, Jack, you can get up now."

Jack heard the instruction and eased himself up and as soon as he did his hands flew to his bottom and he rubbed feverishly, stepping from foot to foot knowing that this was the worst spanking he had ever had. However, he still couldn't stop his erection from returning because he knew any moment now he would give his wife the first thank-you orgasm with his tongue, and then she would treat him like the good boy he had become, and they would both give each other the most wonderful orgasms. He remembered what life was like before the spanking regime, when the sex was good, but not great, and both he and Maisie understood why lovemaking had become so great once the spanking regime had begun. In addition, they both benefited from knowing Jack's misbehaviour was dealt with strictly and severely as well.

Maisie was also interested in getting her thank you sex and knew using the hairbrush made her even more aroused and wanting to make love to her very naughty but now corrected husband. However, thinking that she could see the benefit of just a discipline spanking for Jack, said, "Maybe, when Jack needs to be spanked and I'm not around, you can give him a proper discipline spanking. How does that sound, Nikita?"

Nikita gave a wicked grin and replied, "I'm always happy to spank a naughty man." She added, "Mind you, when I spank him, he will do thirty minutes of corner time afterwards so he'll lose any of those other feelings."

Jack nearly came as he thought about corner time. He had joked about it with Maisie and Maisie joked back, but it never happened because they both wanted to make love afterwards.

Maisie said in a serious tone, "I'll make sure that Jack doesn't try anything on with you."

Nikita laughed as she replied, "Oh, don't worry about that. Another rule is that if a man tries anything on afterwards, we women only have to accuse him and he gets a sixty-stroke caning in the square. Believe me, no man ever tries it on."

Maisie glared up at Jack and said sternly, "So, Jack, next time Nikita will discipline you and if you try anything on then I'll give you those sixty strokes of the cane. Understood."

Jack was still rubbing his bottom as he looked at Nikita and now knew she didn't take any nonsense from men. He also knew that she would be spanking him sometime soon, and wasn't looking forward to that experience as at least post-thank-you sex sorted out his erection. What was worse was that he reckoned the hairbrush spanking made him even more turned-on so just a discipline spanking followed by corner-time would be a real problem for him.

Maisie smiled as she saw Jack's returning erection and knew she would be drinking his cum soon, but couldn't help wondering how he would deal with a discipline spanking and no sex. It didn't matter, yet, but Maisie was so thankful that Nikita had walked in and seen her spanking Jack, and wondered what other changes might come whilst Nikita was with them, and couldn't wait to find out.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments