Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melody's Punishment Contract

"Carla wants to discipline her daughter."

68
10 Comments 10
27.7k Views 27.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Melody was stark naked, holding her mum's hairbrush in her hand and thinking quickly how to put it back in her room before it was found to be missing. She heard her mum go to the kitchen to put away the food shopping and, realising this was her only chance quickly exited her bedroom, ran down the hallway, and replaced the hairbrush before sprinting back to her room and closing the door as her mum finished unpacking.

Trying to think of a good lie if anything was discovered, Melody got dressed in the clothes she had been wearing earlier minus the soaked underwear, and went out to talk to her mum. Finding her in the bedroom brushing her hair, Melody tried not to giggle, thinking of how if that hairbrush could talk she'd be in BIG trouble!

Her mother Carla was tall, with chestnut coloured hair that was tied in a bun; at forty-five she had a body that made her look ten years younger. This was mostly because Carla still went swimming and played tennis practically every weekend to keep herself fit.

Seeing Melody in the doorway of her room, Carla was itching to tell Melody what her friend had informed her at lunch: that she had started spanking her daughter Sophie once a week.

Melody was shocked. She wasn't best friends with Sophie but knew her well enough: a tall girl a year older than her who often was rather forgetful yet had managed to ace practically every test at Uni recently, now Melody knew why!

Melody responded that Sophie gets this really bitchy tone in her voice so must need discipline to correct her bad behaviour, which is exactly what Carla had wanted to hear; setting the trap she asked Melody whether Sophie was too old to get a spanking.

Melody blundered ahead saying emphatically that a brat like Sophie required long, hard spankings every day considering her attitude.

This prompted Carla to tell Melody that she was similar to Sophie in many ways: brattiness, swearing, an untidy bedroom, being lazy, and wearing revealing outfits.

Carla pressed ahead by announcing that spankings would improve Melody's attitude, and weekly spankings were recommended in a pamphlet Sophie's mum had given to her.

The Punishment Contract was attached to the pamphlet which explained that once both parties had signed it, the mother was in control of her adult daughter and could decide to spank her for being naughty! Setting the contract aside for the meantime, she started reading all the positive stories describing the improved relationships and character of the disciplined daughters.

Carla had actually been trying to introduce this disciplinary scheme for a few weeks, as Melody could be a handful, and having her sulking around the house for days on end created tension. If she could ease Melody into the idea of weekly maintenance spankings, then Carla knew she could advance onto disciplining Melody whenever she was bitchy with a good spanking and corner time to adjust her attitude.

Melody was in two minds - on the one hand it would definitely be nice to have someone spanking her regularly, as the orgasms she'd had from spanking herself had been incredible. While she thought back to her earlier antics Melody's pussy started getting wet very quickly. On the other hand, giving her mum the right to spank her and discipline her had a serious downside in that she may not want the spanking when it was being given.

Melody snapped at her mother that she was firmly opposed to having her bare bottom being spanked with a hairbrush and that the conversation was over.

Carla feigned defeat and let her daughter leave the room, only asking that she keep the pamphlet in case she reconsidered the idea. The hairbrush comment had been out of the blue, making her wonder why Melody had thought she'd use that to spank her?

Hours later, Melody was lying on her bed, her mind still in turmoil as she thought about whether to get spanked on a regular basis by her mum.

She could ask for a one-time spanking to see if it works?

The idea was very risky, her mum may not want to stop when or if it wasn't to Melody's liking, and if it was then it would be really humiliating to be aroused while being disciplined.

Melody was really horny, the thought of being made to comply by first undressing, then getting spanked hard followed by enduring a humiliating corner time was too much to handle.

Melody quickly stripped off, picturing herself being made to bend over and take thirty hard spanks with the hairbrush and having to stand facing the wall to think about what a bad girl she had been lately. Thinking of how she both needed and deserved this punishment her left hand reached her hot cunt and started to rub herself vigorously while her right hand felt her hard nipples; pinching them slightly Melody gasped as she felt a burst of pleasure. This soon lead to her fingering herself and as soon as she hit her G-spot a nice orgasm swept over her, not as powerful as earlier, but satisfying all the same. Still naked, Melody fell asleep dreaming of the hairbrush.

The next week was a nightmare for Melody, her mum Carla worked from home so there never seemed to be any time to give herself a good hard spanking to take the edge off, and her body clearly needed it! This resulted in her being short with her mum, who Melody knew had not forgotten about the idea of putting her under a punishment scheme. After a brief argument on Thursday with her mother, Carla urged Melody to take another look at the pamphlet as Carla would be more than happy to start the program by giving her daughter an 'Attitude Adjustment.'

Normally Melody wouldn't have listened to the request when in such a stroppy mood; yet when back in her bedroom she found herself reading the arguments for a spanking regime with glowing quotes from both mothers and daughters happy with the new arrangements. As Melody continued to read on, her mother's words regarding an Attitude Adjustment reverberated in her mind.

On the inside of the pamphlet were drawings showing women being hand spanked over their mother's knee, as well as having their underwear lowered beforehand, then a caption reminding the parent to put their naughty daughter in the corner of the room, referred to as 'Naughty Spot Time.'

Melody had a surge of arousal as she read the next section, describing how naked bare bottom spankings were best to reinforce the control the parent has and make the discipline more humiliating to improve the behaviour modification, subliminally making the daughters better behaved to avoid attitude adjustments.

Melody almost came when she got to the last paragraph, detailing that the scheme should be presented as being weekly spankings. This should make the daughters feel like they have some say in the matter, before getting them to sign The Punishment Contract giving disciplinary control over to their mothers. The Contract was attached to the back of the pamphlet with vague sounding phrases that seemed as though it was once a week punishment. Melody saw it was written to allow as many spankings as the mother wanted to take place, with a suggested list of punishable offences which Melody constantly broke.

EvaRichie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaRichie

The thought of her mother pulling Melody over her knee every time: she was untidy, got lippy, wore revealing outfits, didn't do her chores, raised her voice, or neglected university work; would mean a punishment practically every day!

Melody's breathing became ragged as she quickly stripped off every stitch of clothing, then lay on her bed. A silly little girl could sign the contract without reading it properly, only to realise too late that she had surrendered control over to her mother, who would be administering very hard spankings to teach her a lesson.

Melody then pictured Sophie standing on her naughty spot being scolded by her mother for being rude. Thinking of how powerless Sophie was, to allow herself to be humiliated and stripped naked every time she got out of line, Melody started to play with her hot little pussy. Rubbing her sexy ass and giving it a playful spank, thinking of how she could so easily give her mother full spanking rights over her just by signing this contract.

Melody had been rubbing herself for several minutes but still no orgasm, yet she was getting hornier every second. Her inner monologue was telling her that she was a stupid blonde bimbo, who needed to be kept in line and to walk into the living room right now completely naked and tell her mother to spank her until she was a good girl again. Melody started to shake from the force of the orgasm bubbling just below the surface as her thoughts kept reaching new levels of kinkiness.

She spotted a pen nearby and knew what it would take to make her cum until she passed out. Melody started filling in The Punishment Contract, giving both her own and her mother's names which declared that now Carla would be in charge of her discipline; which included all the rules suggested, with an extra rule that she needed to be given a spanking before bedtime as well to reinforce the lesson. Really she knew it just meant that she could masturbate to huge orgasms each bedtime.

As Melody finished the form all she had to do was give her signature, so with her right hand holding her pen and her left hand rubbing her clit she finished by signing the form before erupting into a powerful orgasm. Not stopping after just one Melody continued to rub and finger herself while looking at her reflection in the mirror, thinking that this horny slut needs to be punished for being such a submissive and stupid brat.

Melody hid the completed form in her sock drawer when she was finally finished climaxing an hour later, before going to sleep and wondering when she could spank herself again.

Finally, the stars aligned and Melody had another free day as Carla was playing tennis with Sophie's mum for a few hours. About half an hour after her mother left home, Melody had decided to enact a new fantasy she'd been having ever since her mum came to her with the idea of having a discipline scheme at home.

Walking into her mother's bedroom wearing only a very low-cut shirt, and a bright red miniskirt without any underwear Melody stood in front of the mirror holding the hairbrush, then looked at her reflection in the mirror imagining it was Carla.

Melody started saying out loud that she's been a really naughty girl wearing this slutty outfit, as when she bends over it shows off her nice tits and hard nipples. Melody then struck a pose revealing her hot shaved pussy and how wet it was getting.

Melody knew she shouldn't be wearing this so needed to be spanked really hard! Promising to be a good girl and dress appropriately if disciplined, Melody started slowly undressing.

Covering her breasts and wet snatch as best she could Melody asked her reflection in a whiny voice why she had to be naked for her punishment?

After being given the answer that bare bottom spankings were designed to embarrass the naughty girl being spanked and show who was really in charge, Melody wrenched her hands away from covering herself to place them on her head.

After a minute of displaying herself in front of the mirror, the blonde brat bent over the bed and began the punishment with several hard spanks with her hand on alternating bottom cheeks. A couple of minutes later Melody's bottom was bright red, with her face flushed both with arousal and humiliation from getting off on being punished for her naughtiness.

Melody picked up the hairbrush and promised herself that she would continue the spanking until she was crying her eyes out and promised never to be bitchy again.

Wanting to make the experience last, Melody first gave herself five hard spanks on her left side, before switching to give herself another five swats on her right. Pausing to take several deep breaths, Melody repeated the dose of spanks whilst she apologised repeatedly to her reflection for all her bad behaviour.

Increasing the intensity to really learn her lesson she started spanking very hard on the same spot for up to twenty whacks at a time. Watching her nipples get harder with the idea of spanking herself to a squirting orgasm made Melody increase the tempo with the hard wooden hairbrush.

Melody was starting to get tears in her eyes and her arousal was making her clit ache with the need to be played with, but her fantasy had to be finished before she was allowed to touch herself.

She was sobbing uncontrollably as her last spank with the hairbrush hit just under her bottom at the back of her legs, leaving it all red and reducing the little slut to a quivering wreck on her mum's bed.

Finally, she needed to give herself 'Naughty Spot Time' to increase the humiliation at being treated like a little brat. After Melody had stopped shaking from the harsh discipline she had given herself she moved into the corner of the room, positioning herself so she could see her very red bottom in the mirror and look at the hard wooden hairbrush that had so effectively given her the well-deserved 'Attitude Adjustment.'

No timer had been set, but after about 10 minutes Melody's pussy was demanding attention. Feeling like a different naughty spot needed to be dealt with Melody returned to kneeling over her mum's bed; then for the first time all week, started to use her left hand to rub herself while her right hand went for the hairbrush.

She had to get her orgasm while spanking herself again, as the first hard spank landed on her naked bottom the pulse sent through her body was electric. Pressing her hard sensitive nipples into the bed, Melody increased the tempo and severity of the spanks; leading to a huge increase in the throbbing of her horny blonde cunt. Letting herself go completely Melody screamed as she thrust two fingers into her hot snatch to hit her sensitive G-spot, while simultaneously giving herself the hardest spanks on her bare bottom, reaching her crescendo and squirting all over the bed.

Finally, Melody relaxed after her earthshaking orgasm, and turned over to gather her clothes to continue this fun back in her bedroom but was suddenly frozen solid ---- Carla was standing in the doorway...

Published 
Written by Sublime69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments