Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Last Ever Stay With Auntie Beryl (Part 2)

"Spanked by girls before a surprising turn around"

26
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I was nineteen and had just got home from uni for Easter. I’d assumed I’d never be going to stay with Auntie Beryl again but then a friend of Mum’s had an emergency and had to stay at our house and my room became hers. A few phone calls later and I was told to pack because Auntie Beryl had kindly agreed to let me stay. I was still unsure why I had to call my Mum’s friend Auntie but it had always been that way.

If you’ve read part one you’ll know what to expect, but not quite. I’d only been back at Auntie’s for two days, uneventful up to now.

I was surprised to wake up to see that it was after seven in the morning. Auntie Beryl always insisted on Kate and me being up, washed, and dressed for breakfast by seven o’clock. I listened hard but there was no sound of the breakfast table being set. Moments later Kate walked into my room without knocking and I had to quickly cover my usual morning hard-on.

She was fully dressed, “Right, why aren’t you up and dressed?” She didn’t wait for an answer, “Mum left at the crack of dawn for a meeting and asked me to take her role.”

As I sat up in bed I saw her eyes drawn to my toned body and let the covers fall. 

“That won’t work for me,” she glowered, “get up, get washed, and then come down for your punishment.”

I reminded her that Aunty Beryl was the one who doled out punishment and it was always after dinner.

She repeated, “Get up, get washed and then come down for your punishment.” Then she showed me Auntie’s note, which gave her responsibility for making sure all her rules were obeyed and to use corporal punishment if necessary.

She left the room and I quickly washed, cleaned my teeth and got dressed. I was downstairs in less than ten minutes. 

I saw in horror that Kate’s friend Pauline was there. Pauline was gorgeous and she’d seen me being spanked and I’d seen her being spanked but then it was Aunty Beryl doing the spanking. She was stunning, a brunette, very slim and she was even more attractive than I remembered from the previous visit. She had the decency to blush as our eyes met.

“Right,” Kate spoke with authority, “you overslept, your room is a mess, and you were not washed and dressed ready for breakfast so you will be punished.”

“It’s not dinner time when ….”

Kate cut me short, “I have mum’s authority, so I decide when you get punished.”

She flashed the note in front of me before tucking it inside her bra. I realised it was pointless arguing. 

“Go upstairs and get ready for your spanking.”

I hesitated.

“Now,” she said firmly.

As I set off upstairs, I saw Pauline adjusting her crotch. 

I was back in under five minutes, wearing just my pyjama jacket. It hid nothing and I savoured Pauline’s reaction to my swinging cock.

“Jacket off!” 

I was pleased to see both girls giving me admiring looks as I pulled my pyjama jacket off over my toned body.

Thwack, thwack, Kate landed two strokes of the strap across my shaft sending it swinging. 

“That’s what Mum would have done,” smiled Kate and Pauline giggled.

“Bend over the stool,” Kate instructed.

I could see no way out as she had the note from Auntie Beryl giving her total authority.

I stayed bent over as she counted out five strokes of the strap, each one getting harder.

“Stand up and rub your bum,” now Pauline was getting into her role. 

My cock swung as I stood and thwack, thwack, Pauline delivered two strokes, one across the shaft and one on the helmet making me cry out. 

“That’s what Kate’s mum would have done,” she giggled.

I bent over, knowing what was expected. 

“Did we tell you to bend over?” Kate sneered, “Stand up.”

As I stood, I received two more flicks of the strap across my shaft.

“Now bend over.”

Pauline used the strap across my bum including two strokes which flicked inside my thighs before she told me to stand. 

Both of them flicked the strap across my glowing member, muttering what Auntie Beryl would have done. They were enjoying this. 

Pauline wrapped her fingers around my throbbing cock, sending shivers down my spine which became electric as she eased back the foreskin to reveal the glistening head.

Kate pushed me back over the stool and forced me to spread my legs before landing five strokes of the cane and a bonus stroke across the top of my thighs. 

I leapt up, crying out, and received another stroke, this time the cane,  across my shaft.

They were loving it. Kate bent down and slid the foreskin back again to examine her handiwork. At that moment the front door opened and Auntie Beryl appeared in the dining room. 

It took her a few seconds to take in the picture, her daughter inches away from my rigid cock, cane in hand, and her friend Pauline holding a strap. 

I quickly tried to cover my embarrassment. 

“What on earth is going on here,” she yelled. 

No one spoke so I tried to explain, “I overslept and was late for breakfast so Kate is punishing me because you gave her a note of authority.”

Kate looked mortified, “I, er, er, er.” she looked down at the carpet.

“So, Kate, would you like to show me this note of authority that I gave you?”

Kate fumbled in her bra and showed Auntie the note which I now realised was forged.

Auntie looked at me, “come here.”

She examined my bum, my thighs and then turning me round closely examined my still throbbing erection making me almost come.

“Go upstairs, get washed and dressed, and stay in your room.”

As I left the room I heard Auntie tearing into the girls and I was left in no doubt that they were to be properly punished after dinner. 

I should have known Kate was up to something as  Auntie’s punishments had always been delivered after dinner. 

There was no sign of the girls for the rest of the day until Auntie called us all to dinner. I grabbed the prime viewing spot and was excited to see that the spanking stool was already in place.

We ate dinner almost silently. 

Just before seven, Auntie announced, “Both of you girls have behaved disgracefully and will be punished this evening.”

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

Both Kate and Pauline began to complain, realising they would be punished in from of me but Auntie shut them down.

“You will both receive six strokes of the strap and six strokes of the cane,” she held up her hand to silence Kate, “and because you spanked Jim on his, ..er penis you will be spanked between your legs in the interests of fairness. 

Both girls now began to argue but Auntie held up her hand again, “I have not finished yet. I have given this much consideration so do not argue, you both know you deserve this.” she paused, “I have decided that as you behaved so deviously I will make the punishment more effective by asking Jim to use the strap and cane on you both.”

This time the girls were shouting and arguing it wasn’t fair but from Auntie’s silent stare they knew they had no choice.

“I’m glad you stopped when you did as I was about to double your punishment. Jim, you will deliver the spanking under my strict supervision. Do you understand?”

“Yes Auntie,” I said with growing excitement.

“To be certain that you do understand you will be naked to deliver the spanking. That way I will know if you are behaving properly and there will be consequences if not.”

There was no way that I could spank these girls naked without getting an erection. I had one now, just thinking about it but I wasn’t going to turn down this chance so I kept quiet.

“Off you go, get undressed and be back here in under five minutes or else.

Minutes later I followed Pauline and Kate into the dining room. As we all faced each other I stared at Pauline’s incredibly fit body, tanned stomach, unadorned slit and the most beautiful pair of tits I had ever seen, tanned, firm and nipples that stood out rigidly. My cock ached and grew harder at the sight of all this female flesh. Thwack, Auntie had seen how my eyes had locked onto Pauline and my cock took another flick. It was worth it.

I already had the erection to beat all hard ons. Auntie picked up the strap again and flicked it twice across my cock. 

“I did warn you, keep that under control. Right, Kate, bend over the stool, here is the strap Jim.”

I bent her over and then spread her legs, easing my fingers along her swollen lips. 

Auntie was about to complain about my actions but I stood my ground, “both girls were doing the equivalent when they spanked me.”

“Don’t overstep the mark,” she warned.

I brought the strap down and watched as Kate’s firm bum began to change colour. Six times and by the end, she had a good rosy glow across both cheeks. I slid my finger between her legs and sure enough she was aroused as Auntie could see. 

I made Kate stand, feet wide apart and flicked the strap between her legs 3 times before Auntie stopped me, “I think that’s enough for now.”

She nodded to Pauline to step up. God, she was beautiful and my cock responded.  

As I bent her over the stool my rigid cock slid between her legs briefly and Pauline jumped in surprise. I pushed her back down and parted her legs, enjoying a lingering feel inside her her oozing slit.

I enjoyed watching her beautiful bum cheeks glow as I delivered the six strokes. Pauline stood facing me and parted her legs, looking me straight in the eye as I checked her swollen lips. She waited as I picked up the strap and seemed to enjoy the thwack of leather on her exposed slit.

Again, Auntie called a halt after 3 strokes. “Right, now the cane, Jim.”

Kate bent over the stool and spread her legs wide, seeming now to be enjoying the punishment. The cane laid tramlines across her lovely bum cheeks which now glowed bright pink. I wanted so much to push into that open dripping slit but had to restrict myself to pushing my erection along one thigh. 

Auntie could see Kate was aroused so didn’t argue as I posed Kate for her cunt spanking. This time she didn’t stop me until I’d delivered six good strokes across her slit and Kate was writhing. In pain or excitement, I wasn’t sure.

Pauline took up her position which somehow meant that my hard cock again slid inside her. This time she pushed back against me taking my full length before I pulled out to avoid an accident.

It seemed almost a shame spanking this beautiful bum with a cane but each stroke left its mark. I felt along the tramlines and back between her legs which showed how aroused she was. 

Without my asking she lay down along the coffee table, her knees drawn up and legs wide apart. Auntie handed me the strap which I used to deliver six good strokes across her wide open slit. She groaned loudly as the last two struck before closing her eyes.

All done, I waited for Auntie to tell us to go and get dressed but no, “Jim, I allowed you to spank Kate and Pauline as they had spanked you but I insisted that you were naked too so I could check that you were doing it without becoming aroused. Unfortunately, as is evident from your erection, you enjoyed the experience too much and  I did warn you there would be consequences.”

Both girls smiled as Auntie made me lie on my back along the coffee table. My rigid cock was throbbing, pointing skyward. 

"Altogether, you gave Kate and Pauline eighteen strokes of this strap on their privates. I think it is only fair to do the same to you.” 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw both girls discretely fingering themselves as Auntie eased down my foreskin to expose the helmet. Then she began, striking the shaft, the head, underside of the shaft, each stroke sending my rigid cock swinging. The arousal I felt grew and grew so that on the eleventh stroke I could hold it no longer and shot my load up into the air and down across my stomach and the coffee table. 

The girls shrieked and were sent packing to get dressed. 

Auntie stared for a few moments as my cock began to deflate, before grabbing a tissue and dealing with the mess. She checked the girls had gone then leaned over and took my shrinking penis in her mouth, swirling her tongue around my cock which of course started to respond. She continued, flicking her tongue back and forth across the tip until I was again fully erect. 

She stopped, examined me for a moment and then sent me to get washed and dressed. 

It was almost bedtime and I couldn’t help wondering if there would be more to come.

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments