Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My School Teacher - Part Two

"Sandy goes to work, and Mark gets in to trouble"

26
3 Comments 3
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Sandy stroked Mark's cock, helping him wake up. It was a magical way to wake up from a restful sleep. His bottom was warm from the previous night's spanking, and he opened his eyes slowly. Sandy was super horny and needed a good shagging.

Sandy felt Mark's erection become rock-hard as she pumped her hand up and down. She slipped on top of him and lowered herself to his stiff cock. Pushing on his chest, she rode him, thrusting her hips forward, driving his bottom down into the bed. The friction of the cotton sheets warmed his backside as he pushed back.

Sandy scolded her new boyfriend between thrusts, "You are such a naughty boy. I plan to cane your bare bottom before I leave for work so you do not forget about me."

Sandy thrust her hips harder and faster, devouring Mark's rock-hard erection. Sandy, gasping, closed her eyes, feeling the climax approaching.

Mark gently slapped her shapely bottom, encouraging her to ride him harder and faster. Lifting his head off the pillow, he took her breast in his mouth and played with it with his tongue. Slapping her bottom slightly harder, he could hear Sandy pant at an ever-increasing tempo.

Sandy shuddered in ecstasy, and she came into an earth-rocking orgasm.

She screamed into her hand, and as the last few waves of orgasm enveloped her, she slowly stopped gyrating on her handsome boyfriend's cock.

Mark, holding back, released with a loud groan. He smacked Sandy's bottom hard one final time, pushing deep inside her to ejaculate. Sandy moaned quietly, feeling Mark's hands on her bottom, massaging, patting, and caressing her now slightly pink bottom. They lay there, panting and sweating, enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Sandy smiled, content and happy. They lay briefly in each other's arms before Mark kissed Sandy tenderly and said, "I love you."

Sandy smiled and kissed him in return, feeling like she had finally found a place to belong.

"This little crush of yours has become a love affair, right?" Sandy asked, smiling at her young stud.

"No, Miss, I have always loved you," Mark said shyly.

Sandy fell back onto her side of the bed and looked up at Mark, and she said, "Okay, you naughty boy, give me your phone."

Mark handed her his phone.

"What is your phone code?" Sandy asked firmly.

Mark was hesitant and slowly told her his four-digit number.

"Mark, you agreed to be my boyfriend, and I told you I was a jealous and sadistic girlfriend. Well, I am turning on Find my iPhone to track you. I am installing an app so your phone and its contents will be mirrored onto my iPhone," Sandy stated.

Mark protested.

"Mark, you're a naughty boy. We both know that. I am looking forward to browsing your internet history. We will not have secrets. You will continue looking at the porn sites you like, and then I can understand your kinks, and maybe if I start to notice a trend in what you're looking at, you might find yourself playing it out for real," Sandy said sternly.

Mark blushed. There was a lot of naughty browser history on that phone, and he was now racking his brain for what he had looked at on it.

Sandy slipped her leg across Mark's body. "I will look at every site you visit. If I notice a drop in your internet usage or the type of sites you visit, we will no longer be a couple. Is that clear?" Sandy said firmly.

Mark nodded slowly and said, "So if I stop looking at porn, you will dump me?"

"Yes, exactly," Sandy said, bending down and kissing him.

Slipping out of bed, Sandy jumped into the shower, leaving the door open so Mark could watch her shower. 

"You can stay in bed till I cane you if you want. Oh, and I must send Julia a picture of your welted bottom, as I promised her," Sandy said from the shower.

Mark could not believe Sandy's openness about discipline and sharing explicit pictures with his aunt.

"Are you pleased that Julia will not be able to spank or cane me in the future? I think she is getting better, and you said you were jealous," Mark said, musing over the question.

Sandy stood before Mark, naked and drying herself with a large white towel.

"Yes, you will find me very jealous, but Julia has been a friend forever, and really, she is as close to a mum as you ever had, so no, if she gets better and wants to put you across her knee, I would be okay with that. I might want to be there to watch, though," she said, laughing.

"Also, I might ask other women to spank you if it pleases me, but that will be my decision," Sandy said confidently.

"Other women," Mark choked.

"Yes, if I want to watch and it pleases me, I will have you spanked or caned by other women. Do not look so worried, you are my boyfriend, and there will be no sex with other women," Sandy said firmly.

Julia pulled on skimpy black panties and sheer dark pantyhose, stroking them over her long legs. She slipped on a short black pencil skirt, a sexy white lacy bra and a crisp white silk blouse. Slipping her feet into patent gloss three-inch heels, Sandy smiled at Mark. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and put her left foot on the footstool at the end of the bed.

"I have wanted to do this for years. I saw one of the mothers do it to her son, and it was a memorable sight. I want you across my knee. I hope my knee is high enough, as I do not want you to be touching the floor," Sandy said, gesturing for him to get across her knee.

Mark smiled, hopped out of bed and stood before Sandy's thigh.

Easing himself over her nylon-clad thigh, he felt his erection instantly return.

Sandy's thigh was just the right height. Mark felt like a naughty little boy across his mother's knee, bare-bottomed and ready to be smacked. One hand held on to her ankle, and the other reached her pussy.

Sandy opened her legs more, and Mark's toes hovered over the carpet. Legs perfectly straight, bottom thrust high, head down, just as she hoped. He looked very subservient in this spanking position.

Sandy took the small cane off the stall and whipped it across Mark's bottom. Hard fast wrist flicks peppered Mark's upturned bare bottom. Mark gasped at the pain but rubbed Sandy's pussy vigorously over her nylon pantyhose.

"You are a very naughty boy, Mark. You better stop that rubbing, or I will come again, and I am already late," Sandy said. 

She tried to concentrate on whipping the short cane across Mark's upturned bottom. However, the heat in her pussy increased quickly, and she was panting, approaching another orgasm.

She tried to whip his bottom harder to discourage him from rubbing her pussy so hard, but it was too late. A second earth-shattering orgasm erupted from her.

Mark slipped off her thigh and kissed her hard on the lips.

Blushing and slightly out of breath, Sandy spoke in her strictest schoolmarm voice, "Bend over, touch your toes, legs straight. Now, Mark."

 

Mark quickly complied, touching his toes and spreading his legs. Sandy couldn't help but smirk a little as she saw Mark's slightly pained and embarrassed expression.

Sandy took her skirt back off and then peeled off her pantyhose.

"You're a very naughty boy. I told you to stop rubbing, but you didn't. You will make me very late, so now you will get six of the best," Sandy said firmly.

Sandy walked to the wardrobe in her black panties and crisp white blouse and took out a smoked dragon cane.

Sandy flexed the cane and swished it hard through the air before standing at Mark's side, tapping its tip on his closest bottom cheek. 

"There will be no getting up or making a sound, Mark," Sandy said firmly.

After tapping the cane several times on Mark's bottom, she brought it back and sliced it across his bottom as hard as possible.

Mark screamed a deep guttural groan.

Sandy slipped off her cum-soaked knickers and stuffed them into Mark's mouth.

Sandy stood back and lined up the cane an inch lower than the angry red raised welt the last cane stroke had left. She drew the cane back and swept it hard across Mark's upper thighs. 

Mark cried out into the cum soaked panties, his bottom already sore from the previous stroke.

Four sharp cane strokes later, she took him by ear and stood him in the corner.

"Do not move, young man. I hope you have learned your lesson. When I say stop doing something, you will stop, or there will be consequences," Sandy punctuated with several hard smacks to Mark's welted bottom.

Sandy calmed her breathing, and without Mark watching, she took a picture of his bottom displaying six parallel lines. She looked at the picture and smiled. She raced her fingers over the keys and sent the photo with an explanation to several ladies.

"Nose in the corner, bottom out and legs wide apart, or you'll get another six strokes, young man. When I am gone, you will hand wash those panties in your mouth and these dirty pantyhoses. They will be dry-folded and put away before I get home," she said sternly.

Sandy slipped on another pair of knickers and found a couple of sheer silk-tanned stockings, which she carefully slipped up her legs. She pulled on her pencil skirt and zipped it up, tutting as she looked at her watch. 

She adjusted her blouse to fit her frame and grabbed her purse. Taking one last glance in the mirror, she smiled, satisfied with her look.

As she walked past Mark, she stopped and smacked the back of his legs, ensuring she struck high and inside his left thigh.

Mark yelped into Sandy's cum-soaked knickers.

"You will write me a hundred lines: I need a well-smacked red sore bottom. You can take them to your aunt's house, and she can mark them. I just got a text from her, and she said she would rub some cream on your welts. I will text her back, telling her to expect you in one hour with them. I will ask her to smack your bottom for each hard-to-read word every minute you are late. Is that understood?" Sandy asked.

Mark nodded.

"Mrs Smith might drop in to drop my ironing off soon. It would be best if you were back in this corner, bottom thrust out when you hear her key in the door. I sent her the same picture as I did to your aunt, so she expects you to be in the corner. Even though she is in her sixties, I know she will not hesitate to put you across her knee if you are not. Before you ask, yes, she has my blessing. See you tonight, naughty boy, "Sand said, smiling.

 

I am looking forward to feeling that tongue in my pussy again," Sandy said, smacking Mark's bottom one last time.

Sandy glanced into the mirror again to admire her long legs, shapely bottom and her smile of contentment, and she was out the door.

Mark shot out of the corner giving his bottom an intense rub, then removed Sandy's knickers from his mouth. She tasted delicious, and he contemplated how to steal them but then thought better. While picking up her pantyhose, he dropped them in the sink. However, he paused, looking at her sexy underwear, and slipped her black knickers on himself. It felt very naughty wearing Sandy's knickers. He was not into women's knickers, like dressing up, but there was something intimate about wearing Sandy's knickers. He was now getting hard again as he rubbed his cock against them, adjusting them to see if it could trap his cock in them.

At Sandy's desk, he rifled through the drawers for paper. As he sat in the sturdy wicker chair, his bottom was on fire, and he stood up to work on the lines. There were already some words that were not legible because he was rushing too fast. By the time he finished the first page, he had considered starting again. However, he was ten minutes from his aunt's house and had already used twenty minutes of his hour.

Halfway through the second page, he heard a key in the door. Trying to finish the line, he was too late as he noticed Mrs Smith staring at him from the door.

Mrs Smith was a large lady and was tall and overweight. She was in her late sixties and dressed in a lady's fashioned apron/housework coat and slippers. She had one of those strict motherly expressions and walked in, took Mark by the wrist, sat on a high bar stall in the kitchen, pulled up the hem of her dress and crossed her legs, and in one easy motion, had Mark again across a strict female's knee.

This time, Mark was up in the air, looking down at the floor. Mrs Smith had him over her knees with his bottom at a very acute angle to the ceiling. Mark looked back through the bar stall legs, his feet a foot off the ground, and his fingers barely touched the floor before him. Mrs Smith had her phone out and took a selfie with Mark on her lap. She smiled into the phone, and then her face became more maternal. Slipping the phone back into her pocket, she raised her hand and, in time-honoured tradition, spanked Mark's naughty bottom. Mark squirmed and wriggled as each swat landed, his bottom becoming hot and sore again.

your_neighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
your_neighbor

"Why are you wearing Sandy's knickers, young man? You know I will tell her, so why wear them when you know I am coming around? Were you trying to get a spanking?" Mrs Smith asked in a stern maternal tone.

Mrs Smith pulled down the knickers to around Mark's ankles, and she continued to spank him on his bare bottom until it was bright red. Tears streamed down Mark's face as Mrs Smith scolded him about his misbehaviour.

As she scolded and smacked his bare bottom, Mrs Smith noticed that Mark was possibly starting to enjoy his spanking. How dare this naughty boy enjoy her spanking, she thought. His bottom was red and sore, and he had had the cane before she arrived, but she could swear he was enjoying it. Mark's reaction was confusing to Mrs Smith. She had never heard of such a thing, a boy enjoying a spanking. She had been spanking him as punishment and expected him to be in pain and not enjoy the experience, but it seemed he was getting pleasure from it.

Mrs Smith then noticed Mark's body language. With each spank she landed, he seemed to push up his bottom, inviting another smack to his bare bottom. Mrs Smith was feeling aroused by the scene, and her cheeks flushed. As she paused to look at him, he looked up and met her gaze with a half-smile. She returned the smile and continued spanking him.

Mrs Smith felt relieved that she could still control the situation. She felt powerful and encouraged by the knowledge that she could make him feel pleasure and pain.

 She began to spank him harder and faster, and he moaned in delight. With each spank, her arousal increased until she felt a wave of pleasure course through her pussy. She kept spanking him until she felt utterly spent, having not had an orgasm in decades.

Stopping and trying to catch her breath, she gently rubbed Mark's bright red bottom. She admired her work, feeling accomplished and satisfied.

Mrs Smith helped Mark off her knees. She knelt and pulled up the silly knickers. Taking hold of Mark's erection, she adjusted the flimsy knickers around his erection. Mark shuddered as Mrs Smith's fingers brushed against him. As she stood up, her face was flushed with pleasure.

"You are a very naughty boy Mark, and I enjoyed smacking your bottom. However, I must let Sandy know about you wearing her knickers. I am sorry, my love," Mrs Smith said sadly.

Mrs Smith gave Mark a big cuddle, patted his bottom, and then she was gone.

Mark was now so late, he had enjoyed Mrs Smith's spanking, but he was so late to see Aunt Julia.

Twenty minutes later.

Julia sighed, feeling much healthier today. Having Mark across her knee was an absolute pleasure. His bottom looked red and sore, where he had been spanked earlier. However, he had been forty-five minutes late. He had not completed fifty lines, and most of those she could not read, so after reading Sandy's text, it seemed he was looking at hundred-plus smacks across his bare bottom.

Julia was dressed in a short dress with silk stockings. She had pulled up her dress, revealing her stocking tops to Mark and had him across her lap within a minute of stepping into her house.

Julia was pleased as she raised her open palm to smack his bare bottom for Mark to lift his bare bottom to meet her hand. She brought down her hand with a loud smack and felt the sensation travel through her arm and into her pussy. Mark winced as the pain spread through his body. His bottom was hot, red and still sore from the spanking earlier, but he arched his back, pushing up his backside, waiting for the next smack. Julia smiled as she felt the power. She spanked him harder. Mark moaned, and pain and pleasure mixed.

For Julia, spanking him was a way to give her dominant side what it craved and him what he wanted. It allowed her to take control and make Mark submit to her.

"Mark, you are a very naughty boy and deserve this bare bottom spanking, don't you?" Mark nodded, and Julia spanked him harder and harder. 

He could feel himself being pushed to his limits and embraced the sensation. Finally, Julia stopped and pulled him close, hugging him tightly.

"Did Mrs Smith give you a spanking, Mark?" Julia asked.

Mark fidgeted nervously.

"She sent me a picture, so I am not surprised you were late. It looked like she roasted your bottom?" Julia said, giggling to herself.

Mark nodded again, his face flushing, not realising the ladies knew each other. He had noticed when Mrs Smith took the picture.

"And did you enjoy wearing Sandy's knickers, as I guess that got you an extra spanking?" He blushed but nodded, a slight smirk appearing on his face.

"Yes, a long, hard spanking," he said. Julia laughed.

"Would you like me to spank you as I think fifty more smacks left? Young man," Julia asked with no anger in her voice.

He felt his pleasure increase as she spanked him again. His moans grew louder, and his whole body was with pleasure. Julia felt a thrill of power as she watched him succumb to her. With a final smack, she stopped. He lay there, panting and exhausted, yet satisfied.

Julia gently helped Mark off her lap and walked him to the corner.

"You know what I expect, Mark? Hands on your head, nose in the corner, and stick your bottom out." She patted his bottom gently and "Stay here until I tell you. No peeking," Julia said, patting his backside again.

Mark stood in the corner, feeling the heat of embarrassment. He was relieved when he heard her footsteps returning, and Julia opened the door. She smiled at him and "It's time, Mark. You can come out now," She said and opened her arms. She hugged him tightly and said, "It's alright; you're safe now." She kissed his forehead and held him close.

"Now sit down and tell me why you were wearing Sandys knickers. Do you enjoy wearing women's panties?" Julia asked.

Mark nervously nodded his head in agreement. "And when you wear them and are scolded, does that also turn you on?" Julia enquired.

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered. 

She smiled and said, "Well then, from now on, you will wear my knickers when disciplined under my roof. Understand?" He nodded again, his bright face red.

Aunt Julia went upstairs, came down with thin white nylon knickers, and gave them to Mark.

"Slip them on, sweetie," she said quietly. "I will put Sandy's panties in a bag, and you can take them back tonight."

Julia sat back beside Mark.

"Do you prefer being put over my knee and hand spanked or bent over for the cane whilst wearing women's knickers?" She tilted his head up to meet her gaze. "Which do you prefer, my love?" Julia gently asked.

 He smiled and said, "The cane."

"That's how I knew you were submissive," she giggled. Julia stepped back and took out the cane.

"Would you like my knickers tight across your bottom or around your ankles?" Julia said.

He thought momentarily, then replied, "I'd like them to be up, please," he said sheepishly.

Julia was getting very turned on, embarrassing Mark with all these intimate questions.

"Mark, would you like knickers pulled up tight, like a wedgie or nice and flat across your bottom when I cane you?" Julia asked.

 Mark blushed and stammered, trying to find the right words. Julia smiled and said, "It's okay. You can take your time." She waited patiently for his answer. 

Mark eventually said, "A wedgie." 

Julia smiled and said, "Okay, bend over, touch your toes and legs wide apart."

 Julia adjusted the knickers, pulling them up tight. She then ran her hands over his bottom to ensure the wedgie was in place, slipping her hands across his balls and along his erection.

"Mark, as you are a naughty boy wearing my knickers, how many strokes of the cane should I deliver to your naughty bottom?" Julia said, flexing the cane.

Mark looked down, his face red with embarrassment as he stammered out his answer. "Six strokes" Julia nodded and took the cane in her right hand. She then walked back and took a few practice swings.

"You will address me as Mistress Julia whilst I cane you. Are you ready?" she asked, her voice warm and caring.

Mark nodded, biting his lip in anticipation. And with that, the first stroke hit him hard across his bottom. He felt the sting shoot through his entire body and let out a loud yelp. But Mistress Julia was just getting started. 

She landed another stroke, and the pain intensified. Mark couldn't help but cry out, tears streaming down his face. 

"You need to learn your lesson," she said, her voice as cold as ice. Mark knew his auntie would never hold back. He counted the strokes in his head, trying to focus on something other than the pain. But as the sixth and final stroke landed, he screamed. 

Mistress Julia put down the cane and stood before him, her arms crossed.

"Now, don't think this is the end of it. I will call Sandy and let her know what you have done. And she will give you six of the best when you get home, Julia said, smiling.

Mark felt a wave of fear run through him at her words. He couldn't bear the thought of more punishment, but he knew he deserved it. Mark stood up, rubbing his sore bottom, and thanked his auntie for the punishment. 

Twenty minutes later, Mark was back at Sandy's.

 Mark sat on the edge of the bed, heart racing, as Sandy walked into the room. She didn't say a word, but he could tell from the look on her face that she was furious.

Sandy stood before Mark and pulled the jogging bottoms down to his ankles. She walked behind Mark and glared at Aunt Julia's tight panties across Mark's bottom.

"I am furious with you, Mark. I did not give you permission to wear my knickers, and to add insult to injury, you come home in another women's panties. First, I got a whats app picture from Mrs Smith with you wearing my panties and her describing how she thought it was naughty, so she spanked you. A message from your aunt again with pictures telling me she is sending you home in hers and has spanked you. Then drops the bombshell that, from now on, she will spank and cane you with you wearing her panties. Well, young man, you best tell her firmly if you wear any girl's knickers, they will only ever be mine, is that understood, Mark," Sandy said firmly.

Mark nodded quickly.

He heard Sarah pick up the cane, and he braced himself for the first stroke. WHACK! The pain was excruciating, and Mark let out a loud cry. He felt the tears beginning to stream down his face once more as the second stroke landed, and the third, and the fourth. It seemed like an eternity before Sarah finally stopped, having delivered his final stroke. Mark was sobbing more from letting Sandy down than the pain; at that moment, he felt cleansed.

 "You will never make this mistake again," Sarah said, her voice firm.

"Now go and stand in the corner and take off those panties," Sarah said with warmth and closed the door behind her.

Mark was relieved when he heard Sarah coming back along the hallway twenty minutes later.

Sarah opened the door, dressed in a t-shirt and black lace panties, took Mark by the hand, and pulled him onto the bed.

"Your bottom is a mess, sweetie. You will be sleeping on your front tonight, but first, I want you to get under these covers and put that tongue to good use, and whilst you are thanking my pussy I will decide if Mrs Smith should be allowed to spank you again tomorrow. I have never heard her so excited about spanking a naughty boy's bottom. I might just have to watch," Sarah said as she felt Mark's tongue slip into her pussy.

Mark had Sarah's panties pushed to one side and positioned himself between her legs, his tongue working hard, making love to her pussy. He knew what she wanted and was more than happy to comply. 

A few hours later, Sandy was delighted, and she had been given multiple orgasms, but now she was exhausted. She cuddled up to her young stud and closed her eyes.

Mark couldn't help but feel grateful for the firm, confident woman lying beside him as they lay there, tangled together under the covers. 

Published 
Written by 3thousand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments