Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parent Discipline Class Punishment Letter

"Amanda gets caned by the headmistress and spanked by Janet"

36
6 Comments 6
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Amanda walked along the corridor and went into the secretary's office. She saw the secretary sitting at her desk and, across the room outside the door to the headmistress's study three college girls were sitting dressed in their college uniform, so as she was also in college uniform she didn't look so out of place, except for her age.

Amanda was horrified, though, when she realised that one of the girls sitting there was Lizzie, one of her daughter's best friends. Dismayed she realised that any chance that she was going to get away without it being discovered that she was caned by the headmistress had just been blown out of the window.

As Amanda walked up to the secretary's desk the door to the headmistress's study opened and out walked another of the college girls, with tear-filled eyes and she was rubbing her bottom.

A few moments later the girl left and the girl closest to the door got up, knocked, and went inside when told to. The secretary ordered Amanda, "Sit on the end chair and then move along as each girl goes into the headmistress's study until it is your turn to go in. No talking either."

Amanda sat in the end chair, next to Lizzie, who did look shocked when she sat down but both obeyed the instruction not to speak.

A few minutes later Amanda watched as another girl came out of the headmistress's study, again with tear-filled eyes and rubbing her bottom, whilst the girl closest to the door went into the study. It didn't take very long for there to be the sound of swishing, a loud thwack, a yelp, and then a repeat of that. That particular girl received three strokes of the cane and was very soon coming out of the study and again walking up to the secretary's desk rubbing her bottom. Lizzie then went in.

Before Amanda really knew it, she was sitting in the seat directly next to the headmistress's study door and knew that she was next to go in. She listened to the continuing sound of the swishing, thwacking, and yelping, and, after six strokes, with just a short gap, Lizzie came out with tears streaming down her face and also clutching and rubbing her bottom, not even looking at Amanda as she was so distraught.

Moments later the secretary pointed at Amanda and nodded towards the headmistress's study door. Amanda obediently got up, knocked on the door as the previous girls had done, waited for the call to come in, went in, closed the door behind her, and walked up to the headmistress's desk.

The headmistress was looking at paperwork for just a few moments before ordering, "Lift your dress above your waist, take your knickers off, then go and bend over the caning table grabbing the far end and place your knickers near your hands."

Amanda realised the headmistress was being particularly professional and businesslike and knew she had no alternative but to obey. She wasn't even sure that the headmistress was aware that she was a parent rather than one of the college students, but that didn't really matter she supposed.

Amanda obediently raised her dress once again above her waist, eased her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers, pushed them down, and stepped out of them. She scooped them up and placed them at the far end of the caning table so that when she was then stretched out her knickers were quite clearly in her view. She supposed that was a constant reminder, if one were needed, that she didn't have any knickers on.

Amanda heard the headmistress stand up and walk towards her. She also heard the swishing of the cane. After that, she felt the cane being rubbed back and forth across her bottom and the headmistress then said sternly, "There are strict rules against masturbating in the toilets. That will

earn you six strokes of the cane, plus a punishment letter requiring in addition to your existing punishment, a further one hundred hand spanks and a further twenty spanks with the hairbrush. Parents get the same punishment as the girls on parents' classes day."

Well, that told Amanda that the headmistress knew exactly who she was and was trying to come to terms with what was going to be such a very long and very pain-filled spanking given to her by one of her close friends, Janet. Those thoughts were interrupted as she felt the cane bite into her bottom and she threw her head back with the pain letting out what she knew was a loud yelp, just as the previous several girls had yelped. She didn't have any time to recover as the second stroke landed within seconds and she was once again throwing her head back knowing that her eyes were tightly shut and once again let out a yelp.

The third stroke landed and Amanda knew that she was shaking her head from side to side with her eyes tightly shut and was clasping hold of the table as tightly as she could to make sure that she didn't get up. No longer did she feel like the adult parent of one of the college students, but, just as she felt when she was across Janet's lap in the classroom, she was no better than the naughty college girls who had been caned before her.

As much as her bottom stung from the caning, for some incredible reason, she thought about being so aroused by being spanked by Janet and wondered if it was more the fact that it was Janet rather than the fact that she was being spanked. Time would tell because she would soon find out whether she was aroused by being caned although told herself she mustn't masturbate in the toilets ever again.

The fourth stroke landed and Amanda once again yelped loudly shaking her head from side to side but still managing to keep a hold of the far end of the desk. The fifth stroke hurt much more than the earlier ones, and reckoned that was because of the build-up of the stinging. However, at least there was only one stroke left. That sixth stroke landed and she yelped again although thought she was getting used to the cane as it didn't hurt tremendously which she found strange. However, she wasn't feeling aroused either, at least.

Amanda tried to calm herself down and opened her eyes so that she could see where the headmistress was. She realised that her vision was blurred and that her eyes were as tear-filled as all of those previous girls who had left the headmistress's study rubbing their bottoms.

The next moment Amanda heard the instruction, "Get up and put your knickers back on. Then go and see the secretary for your additional punishment letter."

Amanda again realised that the headmistress was simply dealing with everything as quickly as she could, albeit the caning was very hard, as of course it had to be. So, Amanda slipped back into her knickers, straightened out her dress looked at the headmistress, and said with a real respect she had for her, "Thank you for caning me, headmistress," and then walked out of the study.

Once outside she did look towards the chairs and saw the next girl stand up, looking worried that she was about to be caned, and then walk into the headmistress's study closing the door after her.

Amanda went up to the secretary who already had an envelope ready for her. The secretary looked at Amanda as though she was just one of the other naughty college girls and handed her the envelope saying, "Give this to your responsible adult who will sign both letters, and you must bring them back in tomorrow morning."

Amanda took the envelope, and, not knowing whether she needed to show the secretary the same respect, and so said anyway, "Thank you, Miss."

The secretary actually smiled at the respectful tone of voice, and said, "Well, it has been a delight to meet you, Amanda. Hopefully next time it won't be just before you get another caning."

Amanda grimaced as she nodded her head, acknowledging that she really was just a naughty college girl, before turning and walking out of the office. She got to the corridor and started to walk back towards the classroom and met Janet on the way.

Janet asked, sounding quite official, "Have you got the second envelope, please?"

Amanda replied, "Yes, Janet, I have it here."

Janet quickly looked around to see whether anyone was listening, saw there wasn't, and with a stern look on her face commanded, "You will only address me as, miss, until I have dealt with your punishment. Please do not make me report your insolence to Miss Ellis or the headmistress."

Amanda immediately apologised saying, "Sorry, Miss." Amanda then realised she was getting a crush on Janet because she was turned on by being submissive.

Janet was at least happy with the apology and, taking the envelope, kept a stern tone of voice as she said, "Let's get back to my house and deal with you, then."

Amanda remained respectful as she walked with Janet towards the car park. They both got into their separate cars and Amanda followed Janet as they drove towards Janet's house. Once they were both

parked in the driveway they got out of the cars, locked them, and walked towards the front door. Once inside, Janet pointed towards the living room and Amanda obediently walked inside. She looked around and saw the dining table at the far end of the room and that Janet walked past her and was going into that part of the room, and so followed.

Janet went to the sideboard and opened a drawer and took out a wooden-backed paddle hairbrush and Amanda saw the wooden paddle was quite thick. Janet then went and turned a dining chair into the room and sat down. Once seated she glared up at Amanda and ordered, "Right then, you know the drill by now. Raise your dress above your waist, take your knickers off, and then get across my lap."

Again, Amanda felt flutters flying around her vagina as she listened to Janet's authoritative tone of voice, How come she was aroused with Janet and not the headmistress she again wondered, and was more sure it was because she fancied Janet as well as felt aroused by being submissive. That was so strange, she thought, as she was a helicopter mum with strong views, so how come she liked being submissive? Still, she didn't have time to think it through right then as she lifted the hem of her dress up above her waist and then eased her thumbs once again inside the elastic of her knickers, for the third time today, so far, pushed them down to the floor, stepped out of them, scooped them up, and put them on the dining table behind Janet.

Amanda took a moment to look down at Janet's lap before stepping to her side and easing herself down, catching her fall with her hands on the floor before lowering her full weight across Janet's lap. It took just a few moments to settle herself, and with her face inches from the floor, she looked once again at the backs of Janet's upside-down legs and her own dangling under the far side of the chair.

Janet said in her stern tone of voice, "Here is the hairbrush. Hand it up to me when I tell you to."

Amanda gasped as she took the hairbrush and put it on the floor by her face, thinking how she would have to look at it whilst being spanked. How awful, she told herself. However, she knew she had at least three hundred spanks to take first with Janet's hand, so at least seven or eight minutes of having her bottom spanked over the six welts of the cane she already had. Then she would get sixty spanks with the hairbrush and knew she would be in floods of tears by the end.

Janet rubbed her hand around Amanda's bottom but before spanking her said, "I have to take this seriously as it is my job to spank the girls when they are naughty and we take discipline seriously. That is why we have the parent's classes and why I won't be letting you off anything."

Amanda supposed she really did understand as she was already telling herself she wouldn't talk at all when she attended her next parent class, which means the strict discipline regime was working for her. "Yes, Miss," she replied looking at the floor.

Amanda felt tense but inexplicably excited at the thought of the spanking she was about to get. She felt aroused by her submission and being controlled by Janet, a long-standing friend. She couldn't explain it but so wanted to understand it. However, as her bottom was being rubbed, she knew she had to focus on several minutes and a good few hundred spanks which would land on her already red and welted bottom, followed by dozens of spanks with the hairbrush she was looking at on the floor just a few inches from her face.

SophiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiePierce

The next moment she knew that Janet had raised her hand and saw her calf muscle tense and then felt the hard spank land on her bottom. She gasped and a second or so later another spank landed, and then she felt spank after spank non-stop landing time and again all over her bottom.

Janet had the opposite feelings to Amanda in that she was enjoying her position of authority over her friend. She remembered that Amanda had asked why she wanted to be a class assistant, and spanking the girls had never been the reason, but a desire to help and direct the girls, as well as the salary. Well, she quickly found that the girls were better directed by being spanked rather than told off or given a detention. Most hated being spanked and particularly the humiliation of being spanked in the classroom in front of their classmates. That was why she couldn't understand how come Amanda masturbated in the toilets and then so gleefully told Sandra that was what she had done, so now, with Amanda across her lap and already having given her dozens of hard spanks, she wanted to discover what brought on those feelings of arousal.

Janet wasn't overly concerned about keeping count of the spanks but knew from her own experience she would give between fifty and sixty spanks per minute, with some stopping to rub the naughty bottom on her lap, and therefore she would be spanking Amanda for six or seven minutes. Therefore, she would keep an eye on the clock rather than count out the spanks. As she did, she loved how Amanda's bottom cheeks surrendered to her hand, bounced back upwards, and then swirled around just as she landed the next spank. She also liked how Amanda was gasping and squirming around on her lap as her bottom was turned darker and darker shades of red.

Amanda certainly wasn't finding the continuous spanks anywhere like as arousing as she felt when in the toilets. However, she remembered that she didn't find the spanking itself arousing but did once it was over and she was rubbing and clutching her warmed bottom cheeks and it was only then that she thought about disappearing to the toilets and masturbating. She also didn't feel that way after being caned, although did recall wondering where the toilets were in relation to the headmistress's study, although also didn't want to risk being caught again. So, did she feel aroused by the caning or not, she started to wonder.

On and on the spanks continued to land, initially on alternate bottom cheeks and then several in a row on the same bottom cheek followed by several in a row on the other bottom cheek. She decided against spanking her legs this time and had other plans for them later on. As much as Janet found herself enjoying landing each spank so she could tell that Amanda was struggling more and more.

Even so, she was conscious of the fact that Amanda stayed across her lap and never once asked her to stop, although did start to hear more regular, "Oww, oww, owww,' coming from her friend.

Janet checked the clock and saw she had spanked Amanda for over five minutes and so probably had given far more than the minimum number of spanks. Well, it was a minimum so no harm there, she told herself. However, she did look at the back of Amanda's head and said firmly, "Please pass me up the hairbrush."

Amanda had mixed feelings about the instruction. She was glad the hand spanking was over but knew the hairbrush would be much more painful, and with the number she was going to be given, it was likely to be more painful than just six strokes of the cane. Still, she handed the hairbrush to Janet and then turned and looked at the floor although couldn't resist looking at the backs of her upside-down legs to watch for the calf muscle to tense. That was a sexy thing to look for, Amanda told herself as she felt the paddle side of the wooden hairbrush rubbed in circles around her bottom.

Amanda saw Janet's calf muscle tense and felt a flutter fly around her vagina but that stopped as soon as she heard the loud thwack and felt the pain cascading around her bottom. She knew she also yelped much more loudly and suddenly wondered how she would cope with so many more spanks with the horrid weapon. Even as she thought that worrying thought the hairbrush landed for the second spank and then Janet proceeded to land spank after spank onto her increasingly stinging bottom. Amanda shook her head with the pain and knew it wouldn't be long before she cried, and after just a few more spanks the tears rolled down her face and she was sobbing freely.

Janet expected Amanda to cry just as the college girls did on those few occasions, she had used the hairbrush on them. It wasn't all that common but there were some girls who just didn't learn, although maybe Miss Lewis was right that those girls deliberately earned a spanking and most likely enjoyed masturbating afterwards. She had to admit that she was unsure that could happen until she saw Amanda mouth her admission Sandra today and now, she wasn't so sure which was why she focused on giving Amanda a very hard spanking.

Amanda was crying freely as she tensed her legs and arms and shook her head from side to side as her bottom stung so badly and increasingly so as the spanks continued to land. She knew she definitely wasn't aroused now and that she would behave and be the perfect college girl mum when she went back to the next class.

The spanks stopped but Amanda kept on crying. She calmed a bit when she felt Janet rubbing her bottom in circles and then rubbing the backs of her legs. She didn't even realise that she parted her legs until she felt Janet rub her inner thighs and then parted her legs even wider. As Janet brushed her fingers along her pussy lips, she gyrated to encourage Janet to keep caressing her pussy, which she did, and even eased her fingers inside her very wet vagina. Amanda found herself gasping erotically and cumming to the most wonderful climax.

It was only when Amanda was recovering from her climax that she realised what she had done and was immediately worried that Janet would report her to Miss Lewis again or even the headmistress. If she did would her punishment ever end given her first mistake was talking when Miss Lewis got to the classroom.

Janet kept rubbing Amanda's bottom now understanding how it was true that some girls got aroused by being spanked. She also knew her own knickers were wet and that she was so aroused having spanked her friend.

So, after she had brought Amanda to her orgasm she smiled as she stayed across her lap and even wondered wickedly if she was worried about being reported again. To check how Amanda was thinking she asked in a stern tone, "Did you enjoy that, girl?"

The question scared Amanda who said quickly in a concerned, "Sorry, Miss."

Janet realised that Amanda was worried and so asked, "How sorry, girl?"

"Very sorry, Miss," Amanda said quickly but stayed looking at the floor as she was too scared to squirm around and look up at Janet.

Janet demanded, "Sorry enough to give me a thank you?"

Amanda wasn't sure what Janet meant. If they were an item, she would have assumed finger and tongue sex, but this was more a teacher-student relationship. Then as she realised that Janet was still rubbing her bottom she wondered if that was it, and Janet did want to have sex with her, so she said, "I can say thank you, Miss, if you let me up."

Janet ordered, "Get up then, girl."

Amanda slid off Janet's lap but stayed on her knees and saw that Janet had parted her legs and was in the process of taking her knickers off. So, Amanda leaned in and started to kiss Janet's inner thighs and felt Janet put her hand on the back of her head and guide her towards her hair mound and pussy lips.

Amanda still couldn't understand why she was so aroused but she was, and more so as she kissed Janet's inner thighs and felt her head of being guided by the so authoritative Janet. She kept on kissing her until reaching her hair mound and then started to lick her stretched pussy lips, edging her tongue inside her vagina, as well as flicking her taught clit. On and on she licked and kissed as her head was firmly pressed onto Janet's wet pussy. She heard Janet's louder and louder erotic gasps and kept on licking and kissing until she heard Janet cum in her own orgasmic climax.

Amanda stayed between Janet's thighs and still gently kissed and licked her wet pussy lips, savouring the taste of the sex juice and knowing that as much as she didn't understand why, she was definitely aroused by being submissive to an authoritative woman like Janet, and enjoyed being under her control and experiencing the pain-filled stinging of both a hard spanking and a severe caning. What she didn't know, but perhaps now suspected, was that Janet was equally aroused albeit by being the authoritative and controlling figure and of cause and effect of the pain-filled spanking and caning.

Janet recovered from her orgasm and had a broad grin on her face knowing that Amanda was aroused by being disciplined, but that she was aroused by being the disciplinarian. Still smiling, Janet leaned forward and released Amanda's head from her clasp before taking her face in her hands, smiling at the red-eyes and tear-stained face of Amanda, and then kissed her on the lips and was delighted when Amanda kissed her back.

They kissed passionately for several moments before leaning back and looking deep into the other's eyes. They knew immediately what was going to happen, but it was Janet who retained her authoritative position and said, "Let's get undressed."

Amanda smiled and nodded her head, and said, "I really don't understand it, but it's twice now maybe even three times if I include the caning, that I have been aroused by being punished."

Janet was also smiling as she replied, "I know, and I am so aroused having spanked your delicious bottom."

Both, now smiling, stood and quickly unzipped their dresses pushing them down to the floor, catching their knickers on the way, stepping out of both of them and scooping them up and putting them on the table. Both then unclipped their bras, sliding the straps down their arms there catching it, and putting them with their other clothes. Both then happily hugged each other again, this time with their breasts pressing against the other's and their pussy lips rubbing the other's before they held hands and made their way upstairs. As they lay on the bed together and caressed each other they both still couldn't fully understand but both knew neither had expected this outcome when Miss Lewis ordered Amanda to go across Janet's lap. Maybe, though, it was just like when they were both at college and had crushes on teachers which was not returned and which they regretted for so long. This was very different, though, as Janet and Amanda were so happy that it had happened.

Janet smiled and said, "At least you will still have your school dress which you can wear tomorrow when you take your letters back in."

Amanda knew she would be embarrassed if still in the same dress as today but set that thought aside as she looked forward to a night of passion with Janet, thinking that when she attended college again next month she had better be well-behaved or she might just be spanked by Janet again. She then smiled to herself and thought, well it could be worse.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments