Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roommates

"A story about a boss and a coworker who became best friends and roommates. While at work one is the boss but at home the other is the boss!"

41
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Hope you enjoy this. If I get a lot of likes then I may continue another story with Candy and Linda"

This is a story about how I finally got the spanking I deserved.

My name is Candy and I'm a supervisor of a food service company. I met Linda when I interviewed her for a head chef position. We connected almost immediately and I hired her on the spot.

Linda proved to be a great chef. As time went by, we got to know each other. One day she happened to mention that she was looking for a roommate to share her three bedroom house with. She told me that her previous roommate moved out because she was not comfortable with what Linda does as a side gig.

I asked her, "What do you do?"

Linda said, "I'm a professional spanker. I have people over who are in need of a spanking. Some come for discipline, others for pleasure. That's what the extra bedroom is for. I told my previous roommate that her bottom was not off limits either. I have rules in the house and I expected her to follow them. Otherwise she would get a session in the room."

She looked at me and asked if that would bother me. I told her no, because I have a secret fantasy about getting a good spanking. She smiled and said, "I kinda figured that."

I moved in a few weeks later. Linda explained the house rules to me. "No drinking and while I smoke, I smoke outside you may not. You have been smoke free for seventeen years and I want you to stay that way. Clean up the kitchen before you go to bed for the night and before you go to work."

Well the first three weeks were great!

Until the day I decided to not follow one of the rules. I did not clean up after myself. When Linda got home from work she found the day's worth of dishes in the sink. As well as crumbs all over the counter. She called me into the kitchen and I remained seated on the couch. "Candy get your ass in this kitchen now!" Linda said for the second time.

"No, I'm watching a show right now. I'll do them when I'm done. God!" As I said that, I also rolled my eyes. However I did not see her standing in the doorway. While working with her I have gotten to know that she HATES it when people roll their eyes. Linda looked right at me and walked over to me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me off the couch. She told me that I was past due for a session in her spanking room. "What? No I am not." I said to her. She pulled me towards the room.

We walked in and I went into shock. In the room was a twin bed with pillows and restraints on the wall. There were all kinds of spanking tools on the wall as well. Everything from belts, to paddles, to a wooden spoon. "Take your pants and underwear off and place them on this chair. After that I want you to bend over so that your stomach is on the pillows and your ass is in the air. I'm also going to put your arms in these restraints. That way you can't reach back during the spanking. I'm going to give you a warm up spanking with my hand.

SerenaLoves
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaLoves

Since you broke the rules you will get thirty with the hairbrush. And... since you gave me attitude you will get another twenty with the wooden spoon. By the time I'm done with you, most likely you will not be sitting comfortably for a few days. Also when I'm done you will stand in the corner for fifteen minutes. If I catch you rubbing your butt while you are in here you will get another ten with the hairbrush."

When she finished explaining everything and positioning me in the right spot she began the spanking. The warm up spanking wasn't so bad. Nothing I couldn't handle.

However, I was singing another tune once she started with the hairbrush. Now I understand why she has the restraints. Holy crap that hurt! By the time she got to number five, I was screaming my head off! I realized she had a rhythm. One cheek then the other. When she hit my sit spots I really started to howl. She knew what she was doing that's for sure!

When she was finally done with the hairbrush, she moved on to the wooden spoon. Let me just tell you this, she wasn't kidding when she said that I wouldn't be sitting comfortably for a few days. After she was done I did my corner time. She wouldn't allow me to put my pants and underwear back on. She said, "Nope we live together. You can go commando."

When my time was up she told me to go clean up the kitchen, which I did in a hurry. After I was done cleaning the kitchen she pulled me into a hug. She then said, "If I catch you rolling your eyes at me one more time at work all I'm going to say to you is room. With that I'll expect you to go into the room when you get home. That is when you will meet the belt!

"Now, today's spanking was a punishment spanking. I think you would benefit from a maintenace spanking. Which means once a week you will get another spanking. It will be when you least expect it.

"Then there is the pleasure spanking. With that I will have you completely naked. You will be on your stomach with your arms and legs in restraints. I will make my decision on what to spank you with. I will put a vibrator in you. You will not cum until I tell you to. If you do, the vibrator comes out and you get spanked with a riding crop. We shall see where this spanking adventure takes us," Linda said as she pulled me into another hug.

As she let go and walked off to her room I thought to myself... she has no idea how I'm so going to enjoy this!

Published 
Written by Scorpio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments