Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

T Is To Be Spanked By Another

"T’s bottom and pussy are given a workout"

28
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Part 4 of my wife T’s and our exploration of the world of spanking/ caning!"

It is now spring 2004. T and I had been indulging in spanking sessions over the last four months. Most had been for pleasure, with just two sessions for punishment!

‘We were both loving the experience.’

I loved using the slipper with T across my lap. The sound that reverberates in a closed space from supple leather on naked flesh from a well-delivered swat is like sweet music. Multiply that with fifty or a hundred swats, along with the feel of each one you are in ‘musical’ or ‘spanking heaven.’

Well, this was now happening regularly. I would take T over my knee for some fun. Her bottom was now quite used to taking a full thirty-minute spanking, fifty to a hundred strokes of the slipper, and then the belt to finish.

On a pleasure session, T would be ejaculating throughout! Squirting her juices all over me, my lap, the bed, everywhere, It was heaven!

These sessions had not been directed as punishment for T unless stipulated! The majority all came with pleasure, pleasure for both of us. It was me creating and then releasing these throbbing orgasms.

It was very much like playing an instrument, a keyboard. My hands and fingers manipulated the keys. T’s body was the keyboard. One moment the sounds and reactions to pain. Spanks, a slippering or the belt, were applied and administered. Next came sounds of sighs, moans and screams of pleasure. These sounds filled the air as multiple orgasms were built and then erupted from T’s pussy.

In each case, the orgasms commenced with a trickle of sticky juices along T’s slit, usually with the first swats delivered, T’s bottom changing colour, first going pink, then an ever-deepening shade of pink, before finally turning an ever-darkening red. The time was interspersed with T’s pussy, lips and clit being fondled, fingered, rubbed and manipulated.

In all cases, the closer T got to orgasm and as the pleasure built to a crescendo came the release of a torrent of hot opalescent cum gushing everywhere...!!! Cum after Cum, ejaculating, squirting, pure heaven for both of us!!

Every bit of pain just led to a new eruption of pleasure. The only thing needed was a mental connection between us, an understanding of the connection between pleasure and pain! Finally came the delivery of punishment followed by the wandering of my fingers or sometimes my tongue to release the orgasms.

Well, now we sat and talked. My voyeuristic nature came into the discussion. I was keen for T to be spanked and played with by a third party. After a few further chats, T agreed, and we started looking online. We tapped into a spanking site and began chatting with other people interested in spanking.

Eventually, T agreed to meet a chap.

He was twenty years older than T. He agreed to come and visit. T was very nervous but excited. I was also excited.

On the morning of the visit, I excitedly set off to work. T just stayed home in her pyjamas, nervously awaiting his arrival. He came, and they went upstairs. The experience was not what T wanted. He just spanked her, she had no pleasure, and he got her to suck his cock. It was not fun. T was upset.

Firstly, T had only ever had sex with one other person besides me, and this was only once. It was when we broke up for a short period when we were young. T had never sucked off anyone else. Our adventures were never to be about the abuse of T!

I came home to find T very unhappy. I was very unhappy, and angry! We talked, and it was clear if T was going to engage with someone else, we needed to talk more first to that person so both sides got what they wanted and expectations were clear.

After another couple of weeks of chatting online, T finally agreed to meet another chap. They had talked on the internet, and T wanted to try again. A future meeting date was agreed with a date now set. He again was twenty or so years older than T, something that T enjoyed.

He did turn out to be T’s future spanking partner. A third party who could make her cum easily, who would spank, strap and slipper her whilst also fingering and fucking her deeply. The person who would love to bring T to her peak with orgasm after orgasm whilst in control. He introduced T to the cane, an implement T was to grow to love.

He was to be a person who could take control of T but who recognised and was happy to give both pain and pleasure.

The first adventure for them!

Once again, I went to work excited. T was at home wearing her pyjamas, nervously awaiting his arrival.

Most of what now follows T told me and is my recollections of what T said happened.

T said, “He arrived, and I nervously answered the door. He came in, and we chatted for a bit before he suggested that we should go upstairs.”

He knew T wanted a spanking! He also had brought a leather strap and a cane with him to administer. What was also clear was that he also knew T wanted pleasure.

T said, “He got on the bed and instructed me to get over his lap, which I did. He then manoeuvred me into position and then started to spank me over my pyjamas.”

T was now given spank after spank over her pyjamas. Then after a few minutes, he put his fingers into her waistband, peeling her pyjamas down to her knees, exposing her bottom.

The spanking “now” continued on naked flesh, covering both cheeks, one cheek then the other. Spank after spank was landing, and every inch of T’s bottom was covered!

For the first time, T said, “He paused and slipped his hand down, between my legs, searching out my pussy. I spread my legs as best as I could, and almost immediately, his fingers explored my lips and found my clit. I erupted with a gush as a very wet orgasm flooded out, covering him with my hot cum. It just gushed out, flooding his lap!!”

I asked, “Was he still dressed?” It turned out he was still fully dressed and was now shocked. T explained, “I had warned him, but it was now obvious he had not believed how wet I got.”

What transpired was he was now also excited, very excited by T’s cumming. He was inserting two fingers deep into her pussy whilst rubbing her bottom. He then started spanking her again, only now as he fingered her!

It now just carried on, and then, after only a few minutes or so, the pressure built. T recalled, “My muscles pressed back, forcing his fingers out, and I erupted into another huge orgasm, again flooding his lap!”

EvaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaSummer

He was soaked and now instructed T to get up and to kneel on the bed!

He now took off his wet trousers and was in his boxers. T was now on the bed on all fours in her pyjama top, her bottom half was naked, and her pussy was now on display, with her legs slightly apart, head down, bottom up.

He moved behind T and started to play with her again, his fingers exploring her now wet and very open lips, circling her clit. T recalled, “I immediately exploded again, squirting liquid down and all over the sheets. He was enjoying it as he continued to explore my pussy and clit, bringing me to another wet orgasm.”

Now it was time for the strap! He had a leather strap about a foot long with three tails. He placed it across her bottom and then raised it and brought it crashing down across both cheeks. He did not stop and just gave T stroke after stroke. I asked, “How many?” I think it was about eighteen to twenty strokes. I did not count them, they stung, and my bottom was now hot and sore.” Said T.

When we talked about her strapping later, T said, “It was nice, but he had put the cane down on the bed in front of me, and all I could do was look at it. It was all I could think about.”

After this, he gave T’s lips and clit a stroke and a firm rub and began to finger her again. He just pushed a finger deep inside. T was pressing back, actually riding his fingers.

For someone who at that time was such a nervous and shy person, this was all very new. T was just now so excited, so turned on, and so ready for anything.

It was now going to happen. T was to be given the cane for the very first time! He picked it up before placing it on T’s bottom. He laid it across both cheeks.

T said, “I was so nervous but also so excited! Then it came, my first stroke of the cane! It landed! I squealed out loud immediately!! My bottom was sore. I could feel the eruption as the cane landed. I just wanted more.”

The second, third and fourth strokes were all the same. T’s bottom was now burning, and the heat was building. She could feel the lines appearing, erupting across both cheeks, it hurt, but she still wanted more.

The two strokes that followed both landed and his hand began seeking out T’s wetness. He quickly found it! T erupted with another wet orgasm. The gush of hot, warm liquid was instant. All the reading and dreaming T had done for years was now happening. All those fantasies of being spanked, then caned, those dreams of a stranger taking control. It was now really happening.

T said, “My bottom was on fire. But I still wanted more. I could feel him start tapping the cane on my cheeks again. He lifted it, and then it came crashing back down again. I immediately responded with a flinch and also a squeal as it landed.”

Strokes eight, nine and ten soon followed, each with T squealing loudly but still wanting more.

After strokes eleven and twelve, T recalled, “His spare hand went down to explore my slit, and with just the first touch, I exploded with another gush, squirting even more hot juice everywhere.”

He took this as the signal to continue the caning. Six more strokes soon followed, and again, T had another orgasm, squirting her hot juices everywhere the moment his fingers reached down to touch her lips.

T’s bottom had now erupted in dark red lines, cutting across both cheeks. These would later turn purple and bruised, but for now, a deep crimson colour appeared.

This was still T’s first ever caning. T’s bottom was now quite used to being spanked, slippered and having the belt, however, this was something completely new and it was to continue!

Six more strokes then followed, each now landing on top of the former strokes. T said, “I was beginning to almost scream and was now moving between strokes.”

T was now not sure if she could take anymore but did say she did have another orgasm when he touched her pussy again, only this time after she came, instead of going back to the caning, he now buried two fingers deep into her pussy. T said, “He started to finger me deeply, and I immediately started to ride his fingers, pushing back and forcing them into me.”

T was just so aroused, and he obliged, pressing his fingers deeper inside. T said, “After a few minutes of me riding his fingers, he withdrew them, and I exploded once again with more hot liquid squirting from my pussy all over the bed!”

It was now that he raised the cane again, took aim and delivered what was to be the last six strokes for today. T recalled, “My hands were coming back, and I was now moving and screaming as each stroke landed. He told me, To move them! I did, and then he landed the last few strokes.”

Well, now T said, “He just went behind me, dropped his boxers and started to wank over my bottom. With one hand, he rubbed my pussy and clit, and I came for the final time, one last big gushing orgasm!!!! Then in no time, he was erupting himself, and his thick creamy cum was shooting out all over my bottom. It was cooling and felt lovely as he rubbed and smeared it into my cheeks.”

Well, all I can say is when I came home, T’s bottom was on fire, still very hot, stinging and very sore and had clear, almost purple lines spread across both cheeks. The truth was, she was on fire, excited, on a high and still very aroused. I came in and fucked her deeply, she was bent over the end of the bed for me. I just added and shot my cum all over her cheeks to help soothe her bottom by rubbing it in.

This did turn out to be the first of many sessions they were to enjoy together. My voyeuristic needs were now also fulfilled, and I got off with T telling me in great detail about what had happened.

Over the next year or so, together, they had lots of fun, loads of spanking, caning and lots of sex. The stills on my media account are from a video they made for me one day. As I say, ‘I am a bit of a voyeur.’

Also to say after this first session, before he went home, they spent ages cleaning and drying his trousers. He always stripped when they met in the future.

Hope you enjoyed it, please let me know by giving it a like or making a comment so I know you want me to continue recalling our adventures.

Thanks, D

Published 
Written by Dalliance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments