Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Delightful Chance Meeting With A Like-Minded Young Lady - Chapter 2

"I have probably met the love of my life and we react accordingly"

14
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Pure Fantasy"

We had a pleasant second week on the course. On Wednesday, the establishment realised that Louisa and I were cohabiting and tried to make a fuss.

When confronted by the creature who ran the place, I said, “At least we are not alone. It seems there is one law for delegates from the EU and another for the rest of us. If this nonsense doesn’t stop, I will tell my outfit never to send another delegate here.”

I won’t put up with bullshit. Perhaps, if they bury her, they will put a brass plate on her coffin saying, ‘returned unopened.’ This might best describe her problem.

Louisa and I stopped making a secret of our friendship and none of the other delegates seemed to care. We left on Friday afternoon and drove to the port, which took four hours. We boarded immediately, had a drink in the bar, and then went to our cabin. The cabin was small and had two single bunk beds, which did not create a sexy atmosphere.

I said to Louisa, “Let’s forget about sex tonight and concentrate on getting a night’s sleep. We will be in a splendid hotel tomorrow night and it would be good to arrive as fresh as possible because I am sure we are going to find plenty to do when we get there!”

Louisa replied, “Please, let me get on my back in the lower bunk and see if we can make it in the missionary position. We will sleep better after some good sex.”

“You are right,” I said.

Letting things dampen your mood is not good. It was possible to have sex with Louisa on her back in the lower bunk, but when I got over-enthusiastic; my bum hit the underside of the bunk above. There was only just room. Of course, Louisa was right, because afterwards, we slept like babies during the sea crossing until the noises associated with docking the ship began. We got ourselves ready, grabbed a coffee and went down to the car deck.

We were ashore by eight-fifteen and drove into London. At a parking meter, I paid for an hour, which was probably longer than we needed. It would not take us long in the sex shop where I knew they sold canes.

Before we went into the shop, I said to Louisa, “Please take a careful look at the canes. Two or three of the right length and a range of widths are what we need. Knowing you, I expect you will not find it embarrassing to do that, but I would like to look at them too.”

Louisa laughed and replied, “Let me see what I think. At least we’ve got the experience of the Utrecht cabin to help us!”

The shop had an excellent display of canes and Louisa selected three in about as many minutes. A thin vibrator was on her shopping list, and after reviewing a few, she approved one and added it to the total. I paid up. They packed the canes into a cardboard tube and Lisa put the vibrator in her handbag. We went back to the car.

I said to Louisa, “Let’s go straight to the hotel. They may or may not let us check in before two pm, depending on how busy they are. If we can check-in, it’s great. If not, we can go to a country pub nearby, have a pub lunch, take a walk on the downs and come back later.”

We were at the hotel at about midday. The hotel was quiet, and they gave us our room, which was an upgrade to a small suite. The bedroom opened off a sitting room and this would provide extra sound insulation, which is marvellous if you have a spanking or caning session planned.

Settled in the room, Louisa said, “Let’s take a shower and try out the canes. I can’t wait!”

So we showered. At the sex shop, they sold varnished and unvarnished canes and I bought the former because it is possible to clean them, if not perfectly. The shop assured us they sold only new canes, as they were aware of the health hazards posed by used ones. We wiped them down with wet tissues and then dried them.

“Why don’t you come over my knee for a hand spanking first?” I asked Louisa.

“No, please finger me and kiss my clit first, then hand spank me. I’m so horny I can’t wait.”

I got a towel from the bathroom and asked Louisa to lie on it, knowing how ‘wet’ she got when pleasured. Her vagina was already in minor spasm as I carefully inserted a finger. The combination of fingering and pleasuring her clitoris and labia seemed to have an even greater impact than it had in Utrecht. At the training centre, our activities had to make no noise. So frustrating.

Louisa recovered a little and said, “Don’t hand spank me yet. Let me cane you first. It will make me horny and want the hand spanking even more.”

Lisa was looking at the canes. The thinnest one was about six millimetres thick, the next thicker one was about eight millimetres thick, and the thickest was ten millimetres.

She said, “The thick one must be agonising and I expect the middle one is very painful. Please, let me use the thin one on you and we see how it goes?”

“Louisa,darling,” I replied. “Do you remember the effect the dressage whip had on me and how it cut me a little? The thin cane is lighter than the dressage whip and thicker at least towards the tip. The dressage whip marks are still visible on my bum, which shows its power to punish. I’m sure the thin cane won’t be so bad. You need to use the cane just the same as you would the dressage whip.”

At a newsagent near the sex shop, I bought some chocolate and toffee bars. I had eaten one as we got ready to raise my blood sugar level before the session. An article on a spanking site on the internet said it was a great idea to do this before a sex and spanking session!

Standing beside the bed and bent over, I took my weight on my forearms and elbows. Keeping my feet about two feet apart opened the crack of my bum and exposed a greater area of skin for Louisa to cane.

“Give me twelve strokes with the thin cane, please,” I asked. “Please don’t be afraid to do it hard. Leave about thirty seconds between strokes to let me recover.” I already had a massive hard-on.

Louisa tapped my bum twice with the cane, then ‘whistle’ crack, and the first stroke landed. It was less painful than I expected, so I thought to myself, ‘Let’s see how it feels after three or four strokes and maybe ask her to continue with the eight-millimetre cane.’

My caning carried on with an increase of force with each stroke. By stroke four, it was easily bearable, so I said, “Billy,” and Louisa stopped.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I replied. “But it’s not painful enough. Please continue using the next thicker cane so I feel it more.”

“You’re sure?” asked Louisa.

“Yes,” I said, “On a pain scale of one to ten, the thin cane is about three or four. The dressage whip was nine and the martinet seven to eight.”

“OK,” replied Louisa.

She tapped me twice with the thicker cane. ‘Whistle crack’ and I had my first experience of it. The pain was different. The initial impact was harsher, and it faded slowly. This was more like it and was within my limits. As the caning continued, the pain built up, and I was glad when it stopped.

Louisa rubbed the marks and said, “I’m afraid it has caused bruising. How does it feel on the pain scale?”

“It’s about six to seven and I feel sore,” I replied. “Give it a few minutes and I will know how quickly it goes away. But already, I think it fades faster than the pain after a dose of the martinet. I am seriously turned on by it.”

The result of this was causing a little ‘leaking.’

I said, “Louisa, darling, if you carry on caning me, do you think you might have an orgasm while you are doing it? If so, you could go back to using the thin cane. Perhaps you will ‘come’ while you are doing it!”

She hugged me and said, “Naughty boy, bend over. This time I will do it faster, which will increase my stimulation.”

Doing as I was told, the lighter stings carried on faster than before. Possibly, I was becoming a little numb. A seriously sharp sting did not follow the sound of the impact. In less than a minute, the strokes slowed. I looked around and Louisa was lying on the bed, her hand between her legs.

“Give it to me now,” she demanded.

I rose to the occasion, entering her doggy fashion. We had a frantic bout of sex and she squirted on me!

“You naughty boy,” said Louisa. “I have had three orgasms already, and I haven’t felt the sting of the cane. I’m so in the mood, thinking of that girl in the ‘Libertine’ movie. All the famous mystique of the English caning fetish excites me so much when I have a cane in my hand or even if I’m near one.”

“In the movie, the girl’s first caning was sixteen strokes, which I think was the same as her ‘movie’ age. Please, will you give me the same? I’ve longed to re-enact it because it was what started my interest in the whole spanking scene. I have had orgasms thinking about it. You must be severe with me and make me remove clothes first in a role-play, please!”

“Would you like a hand spanking first or prefer to go straight into the role-play?” I asked.

“Jim, I’m so horny I love to go straight into the role-play. I need to get dressed first to carry it out as close as possible to the scene in the movie,” replied Louisa.

She carried on, “Please, you need to catch me doing something naughty, such as looking at pornography on the internet. You are angry because I did it on your system and your ISP will know and you decide to beat me on my bare bottom.”

“I have to drop my trousers on your order and bend over. I try to stick something down my pants to reduce the pain of the caning. You see me do it and make me bare my bottom and bend over the back of a chair for my beating.”

“I make a fuss and you say ‘I didn’t know you were such a coward Lewis,’ because you still think I am a boy. I drop my trousers below my knees with my back towards you, legs together. You still think I am a boy. You give me sixteen fairly hard strokes with the cane which whistles through the air.”

“I take the caning well but half-turn after the last stroke and you see I am a girl. You say nothing. You just stare at me and I have to leave to deal with my sore bum. Later, I come to the table for supper and sit with some discomfort on my caned bottom and make a word play about the caning of girls with you. For the first time, you call me ‘Louisa’.”

“We won’t have supper here in the room, of course, but I can sit at the table and we can do the wordplay just the same. This keeps it as close to the movie scene as is convenient. I’m almost having an orgasm thinking about it! It’s because that scene gave me my first ever ‘spanking’ orgasm and it has stayed with me. Jim, what do you think?”

“Louisa,” I replied, “It’s so innocent and in its way, it is very artistic. If it makes you happy, then I am delighted to do it. It will be an enormous experience for me. I’ve never been involved in a sexy ‘role-play’ before.”

“Let me get ready,” said Louisa, and put on her jeans and a t-shirt. “We should do it in the bedroom because of the noise of the caning. The wordplay could take place in the sitting area. It would make it more like the movie scene.”

Louisa opened my laptop and pretended to be looking at something. With the thin cane in my hand, I looked over her shoulder and said, “So, Lewis, this is how you pass your time. For your disgraceful behaviour, I will have to beat you on your bare bottom.”

Louisa replied, “Please, sir, not on my bare bottom,” and pretended to put some hotel literature down the back of her trousers.

“I did not think you were such a coward. Let down your trousers, Lewis, and bend over the back of the chair,” I replied.

Louisa let down her jeans to the knees and bent over. I gave her sixteen cane strokes, quite hard and with only five or six seconds between them. It must have stung terribly and built into a fierce pain.

Just as in the movie scene, at the end, Louisa stood up and half turned so I could see her pubic bush.

I pretended it had quietly surprised me, turned and walked out of the room.

I waited in the sitting area and ten minutes later, a rather red-faced Louisa came in, jeans back on, and sat on the chair at the table, obviously in discomfort.

“Sir,” she began, “Do you think teenage girls sometimes get beaten?”

“I don’t know,” I replied, “But if they behave badly, I believe they should.”

That was the end of the short wordplay and the scene.

Louisa laughed and said, “I didn’t think a caning would be so painful. Perhaps it is because you did it hard and fast. I just had a tremendous orgasm lying on the bed.”

“Darling,” I replied, “Thank goodness you can laugh. I did not intend to cause you pain beyond what you could handle, but I wanted to satisfy your whim, within acceptable limits. I hope I didn’t go beyond those limits, and I believe I stayed within them.”

“Please, tell me, do I need to do anything to relieve your obvious suffering? I feel guilty.”

Ratnaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratnaaa

Louisa replied, “I have been waiting for two years to role-play the scene from the movie. After I watched it at home, it helped me achieve my strongest masturbated orgasm. I’m sure having seen it made me understand my yearning for physical stimulation such as caning, etcetera. Please, don’t feel guilty, I feel relieved. Do you know what happened after her second spanking session? Can you do it again?””

“What happened after her second spanking in the movie?” I asked (but I could guess!)

“Her lover came back from a visit to his mistress in London. I think he was angry with himself for having left Louisa and took it out on her viciously with a riding crop. Later, he was full of remorse and came back to her and made things up with her. They had an incredible bout of sex, and it cemented their relationship. Louisa must have been very tolerant, and deep down, enjoyed being beaten by him.”

I replied, “Could you tolerate another caning? I think it would amount to cruelty if I did it again in such a short time since your first one?”

Louisa said, “I would love to role-play it too. You need to appear to be in a bad mood and angry with me. I have a cane in my hand and offer it to you, asking if you will hurt me very much. You say that you will give me only what I deserve and I get into a posture, bare bottom, to receive it. I receive a serious beating to tears in which you don’t hold back, and at its end, you comfort me and ask for my forgiveness.”

“I tell you I want to leave you because I think you feel I am just another mistress, you ‘own’ me and you see me as a child. Then I tell you I want you to marry me. You are mad at yourself for beating a woman so hard, reflect on it and ask me to become your wife. The incredible sex follows immediately.”

What Louisa had requested was an enormous surprise, and a part of me was worried about her ability to endure another harsh caning after what she had just been through. The suggestion that I should marry Louisa was an enormous shock alone.

Her request for me to marry her would not just be part of a role-play, she would mean it. The inside of a hotel room was too much of a restriction for me to deal with.

“Louisa, darling,” I said, “May we leave for a walk in the open air and go through this in its full context?”

“Of course,” she replied, “I would like nothing better.”

She took out a lovely floral dress and changed into it.

“Come on,” she said, “Take me somewhere.”

I drove us close to Ditchling Beacon. Fortunately, it being a Saturday; it was not too busy.

Larks were singing, and the weather was perfect.

We found a quiet corner of a field. I had a groundsheet in the car, unfolded it and we sat down.

“Don’t be worried,” began Louisa. “I’m not a gold digger. I know you have a fantastic job and I guess you are single. There’s no sign of a ring and no hesitancy about talking about your situation. I’m well off, partly thanks to our inheritance laws. I’m an only child and when I was twenty-one, my parents died in a car crash. My parents had five properties. My Uncle is a lawyer.”

“We had to sell the biggest and best one to pay the tax and it left some money over. One of the remaining properties went to my uncle, and I kept the other three apartments. I live in one of them, rent-free, so I hardly need to work. You need to have your mind at rest about that sort of thing. It would worry any normal man who did not know my background. Back home, men try to pester me and I’m not too fond of it. I bet you never did that with a girl.”

She was right there. These revelations, which I believed were true, swept away most doubts about her situation. Not that it had bothered me much. My only remaining reason for caution was that I had known her for a short time. My parents would probably be a little shocked, but that was tough.

I hugged her to me and said, “One thing that bothers me is that if we go back to the hotel and carry out your requested role-play, you will receive a dreadful beating. Do you want that?”

Louisa said, “If I can persuade you, through the role-play, to marry me, it will be worth it. I can handle the pain. Where else do I find a man like you? I can trust you not to physically harm me beyond giving me a very sore bum. You have been so careful to date.”

I had to admit to myself that I was going to find life difficult without her. I had known about the spanking kink, but it had up to that time not dominated my thoughts. The space of two weeks had changed all that, probably for good.

I had had a series of girlfriends, most of whom saw me as a meal ticket, I was sure. Sex was OK with them, but nothing spectacular. All of them tried to set limits on my life, which I found unacceptable. None of them had done much in the way of kinkiness beyond a bit of oral. They had not been at all receptive if I tried to push their limits a little, not even wanting to share a shower.

They all said I was too self-contained. This was probably because I found them boring. I had not found Louisa’s company boring.

“Darling,” I said, “This will not be a total role-play. Taking a beating to the point of tears, my comforting you and your threat to leave me will be a role-play. But when I ask you to marry me, it is not part of the role-play. It has to be for real. I don’t see it being any other way. We are not rehearsing a part of a play or a movie.”

“Jim,” she replied, “On the boat, you were sound asleep on the top bunk and I thought it through. Reasoning with myself, I thought, ‘Would the second scene be just a role-play because my request follows the outline of the scene in the movie, or would it be closer to reality?’”

“My reaction to the first role-play would determine if I would continue with the second. It seemed like a miracle that we had met. The weekend in Utrecht and our whole time together has been magical. This isn’t a short holiday romance. We have negotiated a few problems which we tackled as a team. We listened to each other and reacted well. I realised that I desperately needed to see you again.”

“As long as I feel I belong to you, we don’t have to rush into the actual marriage. We can take our time. I know if you take me just outside my comfort zone, I will feel I belong to you and it will be so much better if you can confirm that.”

“I was close to the limit of my comfort zone when you whipped me with the martinet. It stirred something within me which was much stronger than I had been expecting. Without the knowledge of your commitment to me, I am going to find it hard to carry on alone.”

Louisa twisted her hands together and for the first time in a discussion, she became emotional. I saw a little tear running down her cheek.

She carried on, “I am not going in for emotional blackmail. Perhaps it looks like it, but we are such a good match.”

Grasping both my hands “Please,” she implored.

“Just tell me one last time that caning you to tears will be acceptable,” I said.

“It’s not just acceptable, it’s vital,” begged Louisa.

“OK, I believe you, darling. Let’s do it,” I replied.

We went back to the hotel. In the room, Louisa said, “You need to enter the room looking smart. I will be in the bedroom in this dress with the cane in my hand. You will look annoyed with me and I will ask you to punish me. We will carry out the scene as discussed.”

“Once I burst into tears, you leave, but return after a minute to comfort me. You do so, and then I tell you I am going to leave you. Briefly, you leave again, but you come back and ask me why I am leaving you. We have the discussion and that’s when I ask you to make me your wife and you accept.”

To cut to it, we carried out the role-play. I gave Louisa twelve terrible full-force stingers with the thin cane. At its completion, she lay there sobbing and clutching at her flayed bum. I went out, returned, and we finished the scene. I found it much easier than I thought to ask her to marry me.

The procedure was so close to what I have described, I won’t go over it again. We had mad, passionate sex. I’m afraid there were a few bloodstains on the sheets, but they didn’t amount to a lot. I hoped the hotel wouldn’t think it was a murder scene.

As she recovered, Louisa said, “This was so close to the movie, you can’t believe it. But now, please, can you ‘patch me up?’ The cane has cut me here and there.”

I got out the first aid kit and stuck small plasters on six abrasions. She lay on her front, bum in the air. I turned up the A/C in the room to cool her roasting flesh.

“Go on,” said Louisa. “Give me the finger and oral, I can’t wait.”

As she recovered from that, she said, “I’m so hungry. We have hardly eaten all day. Can you take me for a steak supper, please?”

The protein would be good for her tortured flesh. I took a chance and booked a table at the best restaurant in the hotel. We could drink wine to our heart’s content without worrying about driving and not waste time travelling.

She made a sign for me to lie down with her. I took a quick shower after eating a chocolate and toffee bar to restore my blood sugar level. She ‘took me in hand,’ made me hard, then got on top of me, easing me into her soaking pussy.

“Stay hard for as long as you can, please.”

Louisa, unusually, had not taken a shower before the scene, so strong had been her desire and motivation; it had driven everything else out of her mind. There was a stronger aroma of ‘female’ than I had known, and I found it incredibly erotic. I guess that’s what nature intends.

“My desire is so strong after the hard caning,” she said. “It takes longer for it to appear, but when it does, I need to satisfy it. That’s how I feel right now. Let me ride you. We deserve it.”

God bless a high blood sugar level. We lay there together in each other’s arms and rested. I stayed hard inside her for as long as I could manage.

The shower was busy for a little while as we got ready for the steak supper. I persuaded Louisa to let me wash down her well-thrashed golden botty. The second set of marks might last for two weeks, so I thought.

I said, “Don’t think of going swimming just yet because the marks will be visible beyond the limits of your costume.”

Wicked Louisa said, “I may just see if it causes a stir. But I’m more concerned I might get banned from the pool if I do that!”

What a girl! We had an excellent supper. The hotel restaurant was seriously good. You never know with hotels. Louisa got through almost a bottle of Rioja and I did the same with a Malbec.

Back up in the room, Louisa was in an uninhibited, naughty mood. She got out the vibrator and asked me to fit the batteries. It buzzed away, and I fiddled with its programmes. Louisa took it from me and washed it. To say she was naughty is an understatement. She lay on the bed and began masturbating with it.

“I need a pee,” she said, got up, and sat on the loo, legs wide apart.

“My bum hurts sitting here, but the feeling makes me so horny. I wonder if I can pee with the vibrator running and I always wanted to try it. Let’s see if it’s possible.”

As Louisa started peeing, she moved the vibrator around. The pee ran out of her in spurts related to the activity of what was obviously an orgasm! She was half groaning and half laughing.

“These are modern times and be thankful for it,” said Louisa. “You don’t know what they could have done to me at home only a few years back if they caught me doing something like this.”

“I’m sorry,” she went on. “I should have let you give me an orgasm, but I so wanted to try out the vibrator. When I’m recovered, I want you to cane me with it running inside me.”

“Certainly. I can do that once you have fully recovered,” I replied.

Louisa cleaned up in the shower and dried herself. I was in bed waiting for her. She did something I will never forget. She knelt on the floor near my head, put her hands together, and said, “Jim, I promise I will never let you down. I know we are right for each other, and I’m sure we will be happy together.”

“Darling,” I replied. “Thank goodness I’m still free. There is nothing to stop me. We have everything going for us and have nothing to lose. Go home tomorrow in happiness and expectation of our wonderful future together.”

Louisa got into bed and hugged me.

“I’m sore in and out,” she said.

We were both exhausted by the long day and the sex, etcetera. We awoke late the next morning. I had to take her to the airport by midday to check in. We agreed on our return to work, to look at our schedules and work out when and where it was best to meet again.

I told her to expect an expensive ring. For the first time, she cast her eyes down for an instant with a demure and happy look. The slightly ‘lean and hungry’ look had temporarily (I hoped) gone! Our next meeting, if in the UK, could be at my pleasant apartment near the Thames in the west London suburbs.

Louisa asked to take home the thin cane, wanting to try using it on herself! I could easily get another delivered.

After we exchanged a very fond departure, which Louisa took very well, I went home. I missed her immediately, but I knew it would not be long before we were together again. There was nothing to worry about in our relationship.

Published 
Written by Essebar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments