Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The French Teacher

"A high schooler finds out that cheating at school has consequences"

47
7 Comments 7
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Rob was a good student, in most subjects. He was especially good in science and math and hoped to attend a top college. He had celebrated his seventeenth birthday a few months ago and was looking forward to his last year of high school, although he was feeling pressure to get the best grades possible. Some subjects came hard to him, foreign languages were one of them, and he was especially worried about his grade in French class.

It wasn't the teacher. Miss Aubert was friendly and very competent. She was also young and gorgeous. Rob had a bit of a crush on her and thought she liked him too. She'd often smile at him, but he was somewhat shy and awkward around girls, and he'd usually blush and look away. She was strictly business when it came to classwork, however, and cut him no slack with his assignments and exams, however much she seemed to like him.

He was in trouble this term in French. If he didn't do well on the upcoming vocabulary exam, he was going to get a C, which for Rob was a disaster. It could ruin his chances of getting into a top college. The pressure led him to do something he'd never done before in any class, to cheat. He wrote the words and their translations on his left forearm in tiny print with a ballpoint pen and wore a long-sleeved shirt to class. He was nervous, but he felt he had no choice, and hoped his nervousness didn't show.

The exam was uneventful. Rob cautiously looked around and snuck glances at the words on his arm when he thought no one was looking. When the exam was over, and Miss Aubert started collecting the papers, he was sure he'd gotten away with in and started to relax. He was happy that he did well on the exam, but also felt a little guilty. He swore to himself that he'd never cheat again. However, as Miss Aubert took his paper, she looked directly at him and said she'd like to speak with him after class.

Once the other students had left, Miss Aubert closed the classroom door and turned to Rob. "You seemed a little fidgety today in class Rob."

He replied that he was just nervous about getting into a good college. She then approached him and said, "Roll up your left sleeve."

He was mortified. He'd been caught! Slowly, reluctantly he rolled up his sleeve to show the vocabulary words, still there in ballpoint pen.

"I'm so disappointed in you, Rob," said Miss Aubert. "You are such a bright student and have so much potential. Of course, I will have to give you a zero on this test, which will result in a D in the course for this term."

"You can't," Rob blurted out. He had never gotten a D in his life. It would look terrible on his transcript.

"You're lucky I don't fail you completely," she said, "This is a very serious thing you've done."

"Please don't give me a zero Miss Aubert," Rob pleaded. "Let me make up the exam. I'll do extra work. I'll do anything you ask. A zero will ruin my future."

"You should have thought of that before cheating," she replied, "There must be serious consequences for doing something like this. Doing extra work as if nothing happened isn't enough."

"What would be enough?" Rob asked. "I'll do anything you want me to." At that point, Rob thought he saw a smile briefly cross Miss Aubert's face, but she quickly returned to her stern frown.

"I went to a private school in France," Miss Aubert said. "They practiced corporal punishment. It was awful, but in a situation like this one, it did offer an alternative to failure or expulsion. Cheating was one of the most serious offenses and would earn you twelve strokes of the cane. That would be excruciating, but at least you got to stay in school and your grades weren't affected. I don't have that option with you though. This school doesn't allow corporal punishment of any kind."

Rob was in a panic. Getting a D in French seemed like the worse thing in the world to him right now. "What if I agree to it?" he asked. "I'll allow you to cane me and also do extra work to make up for the exam. Then my life isn't ruined and there are still consequences."

"That would be highly unusual," said Miss Aubert, "But this is an unusual situation. If you are serious about it, then be on my doorstep at exactly 4:00 PM this afternoon. If you are a minute late the deal's off. Oh, and wear a pair of gym shorts under your jeans. You will be taking them off for the caning. I want to make sure you feel this."

She gave Rob her address and he left her classroom in a daze. He was scared but also strangely excited. The thought of being caned by Miss Aubert was starting to give him an erection. But by the time he got home he unfortunately didn't have time to do anything about that. He didn't want to be late. While the idea of being caned by Miss Aubert was exciting, he was also worried about how much it would hurt. He didn't want to cry in front of her, so he decided to put on multiple pairs of underwear under his gym shorts. He managed to squeeze into four pairs, the shorts, and then his jeans. So dressed he left for Miss Aubert's house.

He was standing on the porch when Miss Aubert opened the door at exactly 4:00 PM. "I'm glad to see you are on time, Rob. Come right in."

Rob couldn't take his eyes off her. Instead of the conservative clothes she wore in class she was wearing a skin-tight pair of workout shorts and a tank top, with no bra. His eyes kept going back and forth between her firm breasts, with cleavage showing, and her spectacular ass. Her bare arms and legs were slender, but subtly rippled with muscles. She looked like she could be very effective with a cane. Rob was glad that he'd had the foresight to wear extra underwear. He was already getting an erection, but with all those layers it was hard to tell.

Rob followed Miss Aubert into a spare bedroom set up as an office. There was a desk facing the middle of the room, and a sofa against the opposite wall. From a cupboard behind the desk, she removed a rattan cane that looked to be about three feet long. She flexed it and made a cut through the air with it. Rob shivered despite it being a warm day. "The punishment for cheating is twelve strokes of the cane," she said. "Do you voluntarily consent to this punishment in lieu of getting a zero on the exam?"

ichiben
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ichiben

"Yes", Rob said nervously, "I do."

"Very well, the caning will be across your gym shorts, as we discussed. Remove your jeans and put your hands on the desk."

Rob did as was instructed. He saw Miss Aubert move behind him and braced himself for the first stroke. What he felt, however, was her fingers pulling back the waistband of his gym shorts, exposing the multiple pairs of underwear.

"Turn around and look at me," she said angrily. Rob did as he was told. "I can't believe you, Rob! First, you cheat on the exam and now you try to cheat on your punishment. That's it! You are getting a zero on the test and I'm failing you for the term."

"Please no," Rob gasped. "I'll do anything. Anything!! I can't fail French class. It's required for graduation."

"Well, I am not caning you through all those clothes. If you are serious, I will still honor the deal, but you are going to have to take them off."

"Thank you!" Rob exclaimed, "Can I use your bathroom to change?"

"I don't trust you," she said. "If you want me to honor the deal you have to take them off here, now, in front of me."

Rob was blushing furiously, especially since he still had a bit of an erection, but he started to do as he was told. First, he removed his gym shorts and then, one by one, the first three pairs of underwear. Then he stopped and glanced at Miss Aubert.

"Those too," she said.

"Please, no, can't I keep them on?" asked Rob.

"No", Miss Aubert replied curtly. "Because of your deception, the punishment is now twelve strokes on the bare. Take it or leave it."

Rob slowly removed his last pair of underwear, easing them over his now rigid erection.

"Your tee shirt too," said Miss Aubert. "It's hanging down in the way."

Rob removed his tee shirt and was now standing in front of his French teacher completely naked, with a full-on erection. He was mortified.

"Turn and put your hands on the desk," she instructed.

Rob did as he was told. She came up behind him and adjusted his position, instructing him to spread his legs a bit wider and bend more at the waist. While doing so she placed one hand on his bare bottom and brushed his cock and balls with her other hand. He almost came at her touch.

She took a few steps back and to the side and measured the distance by tapping the cane on Rob's bottom. He flinched at the touch, and she smiled. "Count them," she ordered.

"Yes Miss," Rob replied.

After a few seconds, she drew the cane back and brought it down on Rob's bare bottom with a solid thwack. The first sensation was shock, followed by an increasing, searing burn. Rob shouted, stood up, and immediately clutched his bottom.

"Do that again and it will be six more strokes," said Miss Aubert, "And you forgot to count, so we will repeat that one. Start over at one. If you don't count a stroke, then neither will I."

Miss Aubert proved to be quite skilled at wielding the cane. She timed each stroke perfectly, allowing the pain to build to a crescendo, but then delivering the next stroke before Rob had time to fully recover. Red stripes started to cover his bottom. It hurt like hell, but he managed to keep his hands on the desk and remembered to count each stroke. After he had counted eleven Miss Aubert paused.

"I hope you will remember this lesson, Rob. Poor choices have consequences. You should have come to me if you were struggling with the material. We can work on that together. Now for the last stroke."

The last stroke came, harder than the others and lower, in the crease between Rob's ass and thighs. The pain was excruciating, but he managed to keep his hands on the desk and remembered to count the stroke.

"Stand and turn around," said Miss Aubert.

Rob did as instructed. The caning had done away with his shyness, but not his erection, he was surprised to see. Miss Aubert seemed surprised at that too and raised an eyebrow as she looked at his hard cock.

"You clearly need help with French, Rob, so there is a second condition to my not failing you for this incident. You will come here once a week, the day after our weekly quiz, so that we can review the answers you got wrong and work on them. I think the discipline of these weekly sessions will help you immensely." Then she moved closer to him and whispered, "You seem to have rather liked that."

Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed his still-swollen cock with one hand. With the other, she took his hand and placed it on her breast, under her tank top. She then kissed him deeply, exploring his mouth with her tongue. After a moment's surprise, he reciprocated. They stood there together, kissing passionately, as she stroked and played with his cock, alternating long strokes the length of the shaft with circular motions concentrated on the head. It didn't take long for him to explode.

She turned away, walked across the room, and addressed him once more in her teacher's voice. "I'm satisfied with the way you’ve accepted your punishment, Rob. I won't be failing you. But you do need to make up the work by attending tutoring sessions with me at 4:00 PM every Thursday." She then added with a grin, "I think we will both find them effective and rewarding. You may get dressed and leave now. See you Thursday."

As Rob walked down her steps, he could not help but wonder what Thursday would bring, and found himself looking forward to it.

Published 
Written by robk460
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments