Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Blast From The Past...

"Our youth revisited..."

57
12 Comments 12
2.0k Views 2.0k
7.8k words 7.8k words

A. The Prologue.

1. Simon's Backstory.

I am driving back to my old home town, where I have been invited to a party. In fact it is a 'wake' for an old Irish friend, named Finnegan; I know he would have wanted us all to have a great party in his honour.

I hadn't seen him for a very long time, so I was really on the edge of his circle of friends, but having been invited, I felt obliged to go. As I drove, I thought back to those days when I was twenty years younger, and still married to Anna. There had been some very good times, of course, as well as the difficult ones which had led to us leaving town together, and eventually to our divorce.

I wondered if Beth still lived in the area, and might be at the party. She had been my downfall, really, twenty years ago, and I had never been able to face telling her exactly why I had left all that time ago. I remember what happened, in minute detail, even after all these years and I can recall it as though it were happening right now.

She was only eighteen at the time, and obviously, I was very much older. I was old enough to be her father, in fact, but that hadn't stopped either of us. I was attracted by her youth and supple beauty, and it seemed that she was attracted by my age and experience, at the beginning. It seemed like a perfect match.

I had given her and her best friend a lift home after a night out; they were both excited about their new freedoms, at eighteen, and talked excitedly about the 'boys' they had seen during that evening. I couldn't help overhearing, of course, and it seemed that Beth was more disdainful of the young men than her friend, who was keen to pursue one of them in particular.

I dropped off her friend at her home, and we two continued towards Beth's house. She just couldn't stop talking, it seemed; possibly out of nervousness? But she continued with the theme of young men being gauche and inexperienced. Not that she was very experienced herself. I suspected that she might have been a virgin, but was trying to appear more worldly-wise than she really was.

I stopped outside her house and expected her to jump out of the car, but she seemed to want to stay and chat more. She asked me what I thought of her and I had to say honestly that I found her very young and very beautiful.

She had shoulder-length blonde hair, suited to her blue eyes and lively personality, and was quite vibrant in her manner. This was a little surprising to me, as I had always seen her as quiet and diffident whenever I had seen her before, in company.

I thought that the earlier discussions about "boys" had enlivened her in a way I had never seen previously, and possibly a drink or two had helped.

She reached across and put her hand on my thigh, quite gently, and stroked up and down, while she talked about "men" as opposed to "boys". It was very clear what she wanted, and I was not going to disappoint her.

"Beth," I said, "have you actually ever seen a man? In real life, I mean."

"Of course," she said, though not very convincingly. "But I would love to see you, Simon, just for comparison. Would you show me, please?" She looked so eager.

What with one thing and another, I had already got rather hard talking to her, and so I said, "You can look for yourself, if you want... It's up to you."

And she did. It was all a little awkward, sitting side-by-side in the car, but I just let her unbutton my flies and open them. She gasped when she saw that the head of my cock was already protruding above the elastic waistband of my briefs, and I had to lift and adjust myself to allow her to pull them down, with my jeans, to below my knees.

I don't know whether she had anyone to compare me with, but she said, "God, Simon, you are so big and long; it looks so thick! May I touch you?"

Of course, I said yes.

She did not need any more encouragement and reached over to grasp my cock (too) firmly and confidently, stroking one hand over the swollen head, while the other slid up and down the shaft. If I wasn't fully hard when she first revealed me, I certainly was within moments of her touching me. Her grip was strong and unhesitating, so I was getting harder and bigger by the minute until my cock was throbbing and as hard as steel.

She looked up at me and asked with a polite smile whether she could help me. It sounded as though she were serving me in a department store.

I let her drop her head and wrap her lips around the head of my cock, to suck it into her mouth, while one hand continued to stroke my shaft, and the other dropped to fondle and cradle my swelling balls.

I was very conscious that she was young and inexperienced, but I had literally placed myself in her hands, to do with as she wished.

Beth said, "Simon, I just love your cock! I can hardly get it in my mouth, but I know that is what I'm supposed to do. Would you mind if I just made you cum? I've never seen a man cum before, and I know I have a lot to learn. Can I please? Please!?"

I simply nodded (but only because I could hardly speak!) and she rested her head on my thigh while she stroked my cock up and down, occasionally licking the head and shaft to provide some lubrication with her saliva.

I leaned the seat back as far as I could and allowed her the freedom to play with me as she wished. I resisted grasping her head in the way I really wanted to.

She enjoyed that freedom to the full, but I noticed that one hand now dropped between her own legs, and moved in coordination with the one stroking my cock. I was trying to resist, but I think she could tell from my micro-movements that I was getting more and more excited with every stroke.

I had to warn her that I would cum soon, and just saying that made her shake with anticipatory excitement. She did not put her mouth around me until the very last moment, and then only over the head, while she continued to pump my shaft more and more firmly, and the hand between her thighs also moved more and more urgently.

Finally, I let out a shout as my cum shot with force into her warm mouth, and she gagged on the volume of cum hitting the back of her throat. I think she was only expecting one spurt, and she withdrew suddenly, to swallow what I had already shot into her mouth. As a result, the second, third and fourth pulses shot everywhere, as she panicked and squealed out loud. I was surprised we didn't wake everyone in the neighbourhood!

She licked her lips and hands and swallowed every drop of cum she could gather. It might have been her first time, but she certainly enjoyed the taste of my cum. She told me it was the most delicious free gift she had ever been given.

I do NOT fully remember how we managed to clean up the almighty mess I had made (with Beth's help!), but I do know that she was still shivering and trembling with excitement when she got out of the car. Her face was alight with pleasure and she spoke quickly, stumbling over her words, as she thanked me over and over again. I thought it probably was her first real sexual encounter, but I somehow knew it wasn't going to be our last.

So began an illicit relationship between a thirty-eight-year-old married man and an eighteen-year-old girl. It grew and developed in seriousness and frequency until it became an obsessive need for both of us. We fucked frequently and in every conceivable way. She wanted to learn everything about sex, and she wanted to learn it from me. It continued for months and became more and more serious.

It all came to an end when my wife discovered that I was having an affair. Our own sex life had deteriorated, but it all came to a head when she found a hotel bill for two.

It would have devastated her to know that Beth was the 'culprit', not only because of her youthfulness but also because she had been quite close to us as a family friend; after all, that was how I first came to be taking her home after her night out.

So I had kept our secret, but the knowledge of my unfaithfulness ate away at our marriage, even after we left town to try to 'start again'. It didn't work, and after a few years, we acknowledged that, and divorced. It was all done in a very civilised way, but it was a sad end to that chapter of my life.

Now, I am on my way back to my home town and find myself wondering about Beth again. Is she still there? Is she married now? Is she as beautiful as ever?

2. Beth's Backstory.

I have been invited to Finnegan's wake, through local family connections. He was much older than me and I didn't have much to do with him, but he knew my parents, who were now involved in organising the party. They gave me the invitations to post, and my heart nearly stopped when I saw that Simon had been invited.

Simon had been a family friend for as long as I could remember until he left when I was about twenty years old. I had not known his new address and wouldn't have dared to contact him if I had, because of what had happened between us.

He was about twenty years older than me, but a very gentle man; truly a gentleman. He had introduced me to sex, at my instigation, when I was eighteen. He did it in wonderful and considerate ways, realising, I think, that I was actually quite naive at the time. I loved to have his experienced mind and wonderful body guiding me through all the difficulties of 'coming of age'.

It all began when I gave him a blow job (of sorts) in his car when kindly taking me home after a night out. I had had a few drinks with my girl friend, who he dropped off first, leaving the two of us alone in the car, heading to my house.

I realise now how clumsy and gauche I must have seemed, trying to pretend that I was so sexually sophisticated when really I only had the vaguest idea what to do. Simon was very kind and indulgent of my whims, and for me, as an inexperienced eighteen-year-old, it was a perfect introduction to sex. In fact, it was an introduction to sex with Simon.

Our relationship steadily grew to the point where we would go out of town to stay at a hotel and spend the day fucking like rabbits. He showed me how we could take part in 69 sessions lasting, it seemed, forever, by alternating with each other until we made the other come. He showed me how to fuck in almost every conceivable position, though we didn't need to refer to the Kama Sutra, only to his experience.

He was always gentle with me, and he had to be. His cock was large and it was thick too, and I found it quite difficult to take it all in, at first. I loved the feeling of being filled so full of cock, stretching me on every dimension, and probing so deeply inside me, before he filled me with his wonderful cum. That feeling of being absolutely filled to overflowing was one which I would never forget, and I think has never been truly matched since.

Whenever I did 'overflow', I would gather some of his cum, to taste him properly. I had always loved that, ever since I got my very first taste in his car, that evening.

The only problem was that Simon was already married and we had to meet secretly, out of town, or when his wife was away. She eventually discovered evidence of his unfaithfulness and was furious (just as I would have been!).

Simon never revealed that it was me he had his affair with, but we had to break up.

He was scrutinised too carefully now, for any illicit activity to be possible, though we managed to text each other secretly. I was enormously frustrated throughout that time, knowing that he was within reach, but unreachable. I used a vibrator to relieve myself while looking at the photos we had taken during our trysts. I had kept all of those photos (and have them still), because it was just too dangerous for him to have them.

Ultimately, and with great sadness to me, he and his wife left town, to 'start again'. I never heard directly from him again, though I gathered through the family grapevine that they had eventually divorced.

It was only in those later years, after he left, that I fully realised how lucky I had been with him, as I met other partners. I did not have many other men, but after a little experimentation, over a few years, I chose to settle down with Craig, who is just a couple of years older than me.

Craig is also a wonderful man, and I truly do love him. He loves me too, I am sure, but his lovemaking is a little unadventurous, and somewhat predictable. He does not like to go down on me, like Simon did, and we largely restrict ourselves to the missionary position, in the marital bed, perhaps once a week. It is not his fault, in any way, but I do find myself thinking back to my more energetic and experimental flings with Simon.

Sometimes I do so when Craig is making love to me, and I think then he is surprised by my ardent reactions to his somewhat mechanical performance. He thinks that he has 'hit the spot', but it is actually Simon who is fucking my mind, while Craig fucks my body.

I do love Craig, and he is by no means under-endowed, but I will never reach the greatest heights of sexual ecstasy with him, unless I recall Simon fucking me and filling me in every way. That is just the way it is.

Now, I discover that Simon is going to attend Finnegan's wake.

I am extremely nervous about meeting him again. It has been twenty years - or more! - since we fucked so intensely and secretly. We are both twenty years older, but he will still be twenty years older than me! What will he be like now?

As it happens, Craig will be away on business when the wake takes place, and I wonder seriously whether I should even attend. That worry reaches its peak when I see Simon's RSVP saying that he will be there, but I cannot think of any valid excuse to present to my family. The last thing I can do is to admit that Simon's presence would be a cause of any concern to me!

I accept that I have to brazen it out, whatever happens. Simon will be there, but so will family members who might know us both; it could be a tricky first encounter.

I wonder how much older Simon will appear, but also how much older will I appear to him? Will we still be attracted to each other? I know that he is now divorced, and so a free agent again, but now I am married to Craig. Truly, the "boot is on the other foot" this time, and even if Simon and I did recapture something of our old spirit, I would not want it to lead to similar outcomes for me and Craig.

I decide that the best way forward is simply to present myself as attractively as possible, and hope that Simon still appeals to me. It may all lead to nothing.

I choose clothes and colours which I think will appeal to him, from past experience.

A fairly demure blouse of lightweight silk which clings to my body and emphasises my shape; I am a little nervous that if I should become aroused, my sensitive nipples will rub sensuously against the silk, and may become very noticeable. I wear it nevertheless.

A knee-length skirt with a wraparound fastening, which allows a thigh-high slit to emphasise my shapely legs. It occurs to me that it also allows for very quick and efficient removal, if required.

A pair of skimpy panties which would easily be pulled aside, if necessary, but no other underwear.

It occurs to me that I am dressing for action, and in the absence of my husband, but I decide that no harm is done by being well-prepared. Nothing may come of it.

Memories are tinged with a rosy glow of fantasy, I know, and are sometimes best left as memories. Even if we do re-kindle some of those memories, I am not sure whether I will want to venture into a new reality, given the complications of cheating.

B. The Renewal of Friendship.

Simon parks outside the venue and takes a deep breath before he feels able to venture inside. It is a little strange being back in his old home town after such a long absence and so many changes in his life. Looking around as he drove from the hotel into town, though, it seems to him that time has largely stood still here.

All the familiar landmarks are there, but new signs of hardship and division are also there, in a High Street full of Charity Shops and Betting Shops, interspersed with Fashion Boutiques and Tanning Salons.

He enters the Wine Bar and shows his invitation, to pass the “Private Party” signs.

Once inside, he does not immediately recognise anyone; they are all too young to have known him, or too old to remember! His first thought is that he should not have come at all, but then a couple of middle-aged people introduce themselves and clearly know something of him.

He has to hold polite conversation (not his forte) but escapes from their attentions as soon as he can, to go to the free bar. He doesn't want to drink much, but nurses a large glass of red wine while he scans the room. He has not yet seen any sign of Beth and wonders whether she will come. In truth, he does not even know if she still lives here.

Then, like a ray of light, Beth walks into the room and scans around, just as he had. She obviously knows more people, at least on 'nodding terms', but very quickly, her eyes focus on him. He wonders whether she had in fact been searching for him.

As soon as they do lock gaze, she steadily works her way across the room towards him, saying hello to everyone en route, but clearly heading his way. She had obviously recognised him, despite the passage of time.

He is entranced by her, looking just as good as she ever did, and even more so, if that were possible. As she approaches him, he feels a familiar stirring, and swallows hard, wondering which of his pre-planned introductions to use.

When they do come face to face, he finds himself speechless, and it is left to Beth to say, “Hello, Simon! I've not seen you for a very long time. You hardly seem to have changed at all. How are you?”

Simon says, “Hello, Beth. Lovely to see you again, we must catch up on the old days. Can I get you a drink, and we can talk over there, perhaps?” nodding towards a quiet nook where there is some privacy.

They settle into the bench seats, facing each other, and lean forward over their full glasses. They are both breathing a little heavily as they talk through their histories since Simon had left town, but it doesn't take very long to exchange their basic histories of family bereavements, divorce and marriage, changes of jobs, etc.

Both of them had tried to forget their affair so long ago, but both had abjectly failed. It seems that it had been suspended in time, in the backs of their minds, never to go away. It is not long before they begin talking about their intimacies of the past, and there is clearly an undercurrent of a rising passion to renew their connection.

The conversation becomes more and more intimate, and their flashing eyes, his smiles, and her giggles reveal their deep attraction to each other.

Beth can feel her nipples stiffening under her silk blouse, and sensitively brushing the material as she moves back and forth. Simon can feel his cock responding to Beth's smile and the pointed tongue flickering around her wine-stained lips.

Within half an hour, they are talking about their experiences in more lascivious detail.

Simon reminds Beth of her first attempt at a blow-job in his car, and they laugh together at the very messy outcome. She admits it was not only her first attempt but was actually her first real sight and touch of a hard, exposed cock. One she would not forget.

“It was such a shock,” she says, “your cock was much bigger than I'd imagined, and so thick I didn't think I'd be able to get my mouth around it! I knew that was what I was supposed to do, and I did my best, but I was shocked when you first came, and then didn't stop cumming! I just didn't know what to do!”

“Of course, I learned to do better, later, didn't I? You taught me so well.”

Simon says, “You were a very good student, Beth. It was a great pleasure to be your teacher, but I had to keep testing you to make sure you didn't forget anything, of course!”

Beth laughs, “You know, Simon, it wasn't only my first blow job and my first taste of your delicious cum. Later on, you were the very first man who ever came inside me; once you'd forced that thick cock into me, that is. I had never felt so full before, nor since actually. In some ways, you ruined me, you know, and when you left, I had to accept what I could find here.”

Simon says, “You do know how sorry I was that we had to break up, don't you? I had to try to save my marriage, but looking back, it was never going to work, after what we had between us. If I had stayed here, I would not have been able to ignore your presence; Anna and I just had to leave. I am so sorry.”

“I understand completely,” says Beth. “Let's not dwell on that. The great thing is to see that you are still as you were. I shouldn't say this, but I'd really like to know if your cock is the same as it was!

bredasyun25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bredasyun25

Now it's me who is married, and you should know that I do love Craig, but I do find myself thinking about how your cock filled me, in every way. I don't get the same effect from Craig.

He is quite well-endowed, but I often feel a very deep desire to be fucked the way you used to do and filled the way you used to do. I sometimes imagine that it is us again when Craig and I fuck, but it is all in my head, not my body.”

“Is that what you want, though?” says Simon. “I don't want to harm your marriage in any way if you're happy, and it seems you are. I think perhaps we should just limit ourselves to reminiscences, but they are all so arousing, aren't they.”

“Yes,” says Beth, “that's what we should do, of course. And I don't want to lose Craig. But if we could get together just once before you leave again, do you think it would fuel our memories for another twenty years before we meet again?”

Simon laughs and says, “It might, but I would be so old then that I don't think I'd be of much use to you! And anyway, the reality this time might be a disappointment to you, so maybe we should just hold on to the good memories a little longer. They need never change.”

“Do you think I would be a disappointment to you now?” asks Beth, dropping her eyes in mock coyness. She knows exactly what she is doing.

Simon realises this, but has to give the required response! “No, no, Beth. You are looking fabulous tonight! And I'm sure you haven't forgotten a single thing we learned all those years ago, but obviously there would be… risks.”

Beth stands and says, “Are you prepared to take them, Simon, if I am?”

She reaches out to take Simon's hand and lead him from the table, towards a side door. He is almost choking on his words, but she rightly thinks he is agreeing.

“Will you give me a lift home, now, Simon? I'd be very grateful indeed,” she says, and they slip quietly out together into the darkness of the car park.

C. A New Chapter begins.

As we leave the party by a side door, hand-in-hand, Beth leans against me in the darkness, and I slip my arm around her waist, guiding her towards my car.

Before we get there, though, I stop and turn her to face me. I put my hands on her shoulders and look down into her upturned face, her eyes glinting in the dark, and her lips parted. It is a cool evening and her breath is visible as she gasps in the chill air.

I say, “It has been wonderful to see you again, Beth, but are you sure you really want to do this? You know what will happen if we stay together this evening, and I don't want to be responsible for hurting you or your marriage.”

“Simon,” she says, “I am not a child now! I make my own decisions, and I have decided that I really need to know how it feels between us after all these years. Don't worry about Craig; he is away on business and he will never know about this evening, whatever happens.”

She offers her face up for me to kiss, and I do so happily. My tongue probes between her lips, as it always used to do, and she responds in kind. It is a long, deep and heartfelt kiss, rolling back the years to our younger days.

She breaks away and gasps, “Simon, you haven't changed! I can't wait to feel that tongue probing my pussy again before you fuck me with that big, thick cock of yours. I want you to fill me again.”

I pull her hips towards me, and she can feel my hard cock pressing against her belly.

“OK,” I say, “I won't question you again. Shall we drive to my hotel on the outskirts and can you spend the night there, or do you have to get home later?”

“I can spend the night, and I want to,” she says, “ the miracle of the mobile 'phone means he can call me anywhere. But if he does, I will just have to pretend I'm at home alone.”

So we get into my car and head for the hotel. It is not a particularly luxurious hotel, just a basic stopover place for businessmen. Even if anyone sees us go in together, it will raise no eyebrows.

As we drive there, Beth reaches across to stroke my cock, pressing urgently against my flies. I tell her not to distract me from my driving, and she withdraws her hand.

When we arrive and park outside, she looks at me and says, “Would you like to re-enact our very first encounter, Simon?” and chuckles at the memory.

“I don't think so!” I say, “You couldn't fake that innocence, now. That has to remain as a memory... you'd be so much more skilled, now, after all our practice.”

“I guess so,” she agrees, and we make our way quickly to my room. Like most of these hotels, it has a large double bed, even for a single guest, and I think it will be well-used tonight.

We face each other again, but now in the warmth of a comfortable room, and press our bodies together as though we want to become just one body. In a sense, I suppose we will.

I slowly unbutton her blouse, taking the opportunity to tease her nipples with my thumbs. They are hard already and standing proudly from her beautifully shaped breasts. I know that she has sometimes wished that they were larger, but to me they are the perfect size, each one fitting comfortably into one hand.

She simply stands there and enjoys my caresses, as my hands slide down, feeling the shape of her waist, to rest upon her hips. When I unhook her waistband, and unwrap her skirt, though, she groans loudly and presses her body even more tightly against mine.

I kneel in front of her, noting the dampness of her panties, and the aroma of sexual arousal. Taking the sides of her panties in each hand, I peel them downwards, but she has to part her legs to allow them to roll down her thighs. Even her inner thighs are damp with anticipation now.

She steps out of her panties, and I am faced now with a beautifully-trimmed dark-haired pussy. She is not a natural blonde, as I already knew, but she dyes her hair to reflect her character, she thinks.

She grasps my head, gripping my hair, and pressing my face against her pussy. It is very clear what she would like next, and I ask her to sit on the edge of the bed, while I kneel between her thighs.

“Simon,” she says, “ you wouldn't believe how much I have missed this! Craig doesn't enjoy giving oral, but he's happy for me to give him head. He benefits from all the practice you gave me, but he doesn't repay it like you used to. Please remind me of the pleasure it brings!”

“I'm very happy to,” I say, “ you know it is something I have always enjoyed, especially with you. I love to see and feel the response to every touch, every lick and every caress. Just lie back now, and let me pleasure you.”

Beth lies back across the bed, her thighs spread wide before my face. I remember her pussy lips tucked inside between her legs, though they are now swelling and spreading very slightly in front of my eyes. There are small beads of moisture bejeweling her short-cropped hair, and my fingers dance through her hair, to find the parting of the ways. She is quite high-fronted, and her clit normally well-hidden, but the arousal of the evening has made it swell and peep out now, from beneath its hood.

I part her pussy lips with my fingers, and run the tip of my tongue along each side, towards her increasingly prominent clit. Gradually, I increase the pressure of my tongue, and the breadth of its range, until the tip is probing between her outer lips and inside the hidden folds within.

I can see the darker depths of her vagina now, and hold her pussy lips open with one hand while one finger of the other probes gently inside her. I swear that I can see her vagina grip my finger tightly, as she moans loudly. Her voice rises as I lick and suck around her clit now, sucking it inside my mouth, to play it gently.

My finger moves more and more deeply in and out of her, while I flick her clit with my tongue, and suck it between my lips. A second finger joins the first, and when at full depth inside her, the longest curls up to press against her vaginal wall, seeking the sensitive spot which may soon trigger her orgasm.

She is dripping wet now and my two fingers move rapidly and easily in and out of her. I coordinate my finger-thrusts with my oral attention to her clit, and she begins to respond with counter-motions of her hips and louder moans; the pace increases and increases, until we are both moving rapidly towards her first climax.

It happens suddenly. She shouts and curses loudly, holds her hips up from the bed, and I feel the tremors spread from her vagina, through her fluttering pussy lips and her throbbing clit, down her thighs and up through her belly, until it seems her entire body is aquiver with pain and pleasure. She has a full body-shaking orgasm of the type I think she has probably not experienced for a very long time now.

She grasps my head and forces me against her pussy while the shaking slowly subsides. I can hardly breathe.

Then she goes limp and sags back into the bed, leaving me to stand, between her thighs, and look down on the beautiful body beneath me. She looks up at me, and her eyes widen, as she sees the enormous erection pointing towards the ceiling.

“My God, Simon,” she says, “that is frightening! I can't take it immediately, I don't think, but I'd love to take a pic or two of you. May I do that? It will help me to relive this evening, like the older pics I have of you. You don't seem to have got any smaller!” she laughs.

She reaches for her mobile, and while I stand proud in front of her, she takes several pics of me, carefully avoiding my face. We know that is the wisest choice, in case of discovery! My situation is safest now, perhaps, and she offers to send me the pics, along with those she still has saved from our encounters twenty years ago.

She has just finished the photo session to her satisfaction, when her mobile buzzes loudly. She is so shocked that she almost drops it and goes pale when she sees that it is Craig calling her.

She swallows and breathes deeply, in and out, before she answers calmly. I am still standing in front of her, and while she talks calmly to Craig, she reaches out to stroke my cock gently. I think she does not want me to cum for a while yet, but she wants me to stay hard while she talks to her husband!

Craig notices that her voice is a little trembly, and she excuses that by saying, “Yes, my love, the mobile was upstairs, and when you called, I had to run up here to answer you. I am a little out of breath!”

She grins widely at me as she talks with him, and one fingernail runs down the full length of my cock, from the very tip down to my balls, as though she is measuring me.

She completes an innocent conversation about her day, and how tedious it had been to attend the wake, but says, “It just had to be done, though,” as she smiles up at me. Craig says how much he is missing her, and can't wait to get home; it seems that her heavy breathing has turned him on a little. Finally, they say, “Love you!” and “Love you too!” and end the call.

“God, that was difficult,” says Beth, “ it's a good job I turned off the video mode before I answered him! But now we can continue, Simon. I'm ready to go again, and it seems you are more than ready to fuck me now.”

“How would you like us to continue?” I ask.

“Well, it may seem a bit... boring... but I'd really like you to fuck me missionary-style like Craig usually does. The next time he does, maybe I can imagine it's really you? I know it will feel a bit different, but my mind will be fucked by you, while Craig fucks my body. It will make it very special; he probably won't understand what's happening!”

She wriggles up the bed and spreads her legs, and her wet pussy, in front of me.

I kneel between her thighs, and bend forward to take her nipples, one by one, into my mouth, still laced with the taste of her pussy juices.

Her areolae are quite small and light coloured, but as I circle my tongue, I remember their very special texture, and how excited Beth gets when I play with them. Her nipples are firmly erect now, ready for me to suck and play with just as I had done with her clit a short while ago.

Then I rise up on my knees above her, and say, “Do you want me to fuck you now?”

“Yes, Simon,” she says, “ Yes, of course I want you to fuck me. Make it hard and fast now, but first be a little gentle how you squeeze that thick cock into me. Craig is big enough, but I'm not used to such a thick cock stretching me. Not for the last twenty years anyway!”

I place the head of my cock against her open pussy lips, supporting my weight above her. She reaches down to spread her pussy as wide as she can for me, and grunts as I slowly, very slowly, enter her for the first time in so many years. As I reach full depth inside her, she moans loudly, and we clasp each other tight. So many memories return in that moment; it is as though we have come home at last.

For a minute, I lie still on top of her. She feels the weight of my body; I feel the softness of hers beneath me. She feels my cock embedded deep inside her; I feel the clenching of her vagina trying to pull me even deeper.

I look down at her and say, “Ready to fuck now?”

Beth laughs and says, “Go for it, Simon, as hard and fast as you can. Ride me now.”

I comply. Withdrawing slowly at first, until only the tip rests inside her, I thrust suddenly deep, the head of my cock crashing against her cervix, at the same moment that the root slams against her still-swollen clit. She screams at that very first strike.

Her screams subside to whimpers as I repeat this process time and time again. She is limp beneath me now while I fuck her like a rag doll, with more force and speed in every stroke.

At last, she is shaking again, and I know I can release all my built-up tension with a few final deep thrusts. At the final thrust, she wraps her legs around my hips and holds me firmly still and deep inside her, while my cum flood into her in pulse after pulse after pulse. I am sure she must feel my cock throb with every pulse of cum, squeezed from my jerking balls, up the shaft and squirting deep inside to fill her to overflowing.

We both collapse now and almost merge into one being as we lie there exhausted.

After a little while, Beth looks up at me and says, “There's just one more memento I'd like, Simon.”

I am a little puzzled, but as I roll aside, and my softening cock slips from her pussy, she reaches for her mobile again.

As I leave her body, there is a slight rush of thick white cum from her vagina, dripping down her pussy lips. She reaches between her legs to take a 'selfie' or two and giggles.

“I just love that sooo much!” she says. “I remember the first time that happened with you. It was the first time a man had cum inside me, and since you left, I haven't ever felt or seen the same effect. It's something unique to us, it seems.”

She reaches between her legs to gather a mixture of those cum and pussy juices on her fingers and brings them up to her mouth. Sucking them dry, she lays her head back in ecstasy, saying, “ And the taste, Simon, the taste! It is like the nectar of the Gods. It is very special to me, but only with you. No one else tastes quite the same.”

With that thought in both our minds, we cuddle closely and fall deeply asleep. We have relived parts of our history today, and none of the excitement, none of the sensations, none of the passion has been dulled by the passage of time. It seems we are young again.

In the morning, we shower each other gently and carefully, ensuring that every nook and cranny is washed clean. Admittedly, this is not entirely a matter of hygiene, as we each enjoy the exploration of the other's body again.

Inevitably, we end up with you kneeling in the shower, fondling my balls and sucking energetically on the head of my cock, which has obviously recovered for the exertions of the previous evening.

You show me how much you remember of the lessons I gave you so long ago, and the combination of licking, sucking, stroking, squeezing and fondling is sensational. However, we don't have much more time in this hotel room, so we do not pursue the natural course to its conclusion.

“What would you like as the finale, Beth?” I ask. “We will have to leave here soon and go our different ways again.”

“I hate to think that, but you're right, as usual,” she says. “I remember how much I loved it when you fucked me from behind, and I'd love to experience that one more time, before you leave. You get that big cock so deep inside me in that position, it seems even bigger than ever. So that's what I'd like, Simon.”

I am not reluctant. It is my favourite position, I think. So we move back to the bedroom and you kneel, then bend forwards on the bed, your shoulders as low down as possible, and your head turned to one side. You spread your legs again, and I can clearly see your pussy lips parting for me, dripping with the juices of anticipation.

I kneel behind you and place the swollen head of my cock between your pussy lips. Before I engage with your vagina, however, I slide the shaft of my cock along the groove of your lips, back and forth. Each time the head reaches your engorged clit, you jump as if jolted with an electric shock, and squeal quietly.

You start to squirm with impatience, and I see the all signs that you want me to enter you now.

I hold the shaft of my cock so that the head engages with your vagina, but only just. You try to press back against me now, to force me inside you, and raise yourself on all fours to get some leverage, but I hold you at bay for a moment or two.

Then I reach forwards to grasp your shoulders and say,” You want to be fucked again?”

“Yes, Simon, yes I do! Please! Now!”

I reach forward and grasp your blond tresses, to pull your head up. Your body is at right angles to mine, and I slowly pull you back towards me, to impale you on the full length of my cock once again. I hold you at full depth for a moment or two, then begin to slide smoothly in and out of your wet and welcoming pussy.

You are gasping an out-breath with every inward stroke of my cock, as though I am pumping a bellows. I wonder how many strokes it will take to bring you to orgasm again, but then I decide I should ask you just that and I pause. This is a game we used to play twenty years ago.

“How many strokes do you want, Beth? Will it be five? Ten? Fifteen? What will it take to make you cum on my cock?”

“God, Simon,” you say, “ I will try to hold on for twenty! But just start now!”

And so I do, but I ask you to count out loud.

You shudder with the force of each stroke as I enter you to full depth, but you obey, and begin counting. You are anticipating waiting for twenty strokes, but as the pace speeds up, I begin to wonder whether either of us will stay the course.

You are gasping, “Ten.. Eleven... Twelve...”

The speed and force rise another notch.

“Fifteen,,, Sixteen... Seventeen... God, Simon, I can't last...”

Then we reach the goal, and you shout out loud, “ Nineteen... TWENTY!..” You collapse in a shuddering heap beneath me, shaking and trembling, while I give one more very deep thrust inside you, and fill you with cum yet again.

This time, I withdraw quickly and cum pours from your pussy down your inner thighs. We fall apart and alongside each other again, and try to regain our composure, but we are both completely spent. Slowly, our breathing returns to normal, and we cuddle together again.

Another shower is called for before we reluctantly dress and prepare to leave.

D. The Epilogue.

When we reach the privacy of my car, we have to talk about our futures.

You tell me again that you love Craig, and do not want to lose him, but you relish the new memories and pics we have now shared. They can be called upon at will, to enliven any dull times in the future, whether alone or with Craig.

I drive you back to your marital home, and we briefly sit in the car outside.

Inevitably, the memories of our very first encounter, twenty years ago, come flooding back and we both laugh again at how inexperienced you were then.

You are now a mature and experienced woman, and we both know that 'normal' life must resume, despite the hint of tears in our eyes.

One final, long deep kiss is all that is possible, before you step out of the car and say, “It was wonderful to get together again, Simon. Thank you so much for everything!”

You stand and wave goodbye, as I drive away, wondering whether the view in my mirror will be the last time I ever see you again.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments