Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anything Your Heart Desires

"Fate intervenes on a rainy drive home."

31
15 Comments 15
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt at writing erotic fiction. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Hope you enjoy it."

It was good to get off the M74 after so many hours.  I was relieved to reach Glasgow and to know I was close to home.  The east-winding road to Edinburgh is one of my favourites; I don't know how many times I'd stopped along it as a student, just to get out and look at the stars:  I hadn't done that lately.  Not in many years.

Maybe that's why I felt compelled to do so on this night.  The rain had let up a bit, so I pulled over and looked at the cloudy sky from the rest area, the dim stars obscured by mist and the starlike drops on my windshield. 

I hadn't planned on driving up from Manchester in the darkness and rain.  One or the other is okay but both together make for a tedious drive.  My flight had been delayed in New York so we didn't land until after dark. "The best-laid plans and all that." I thought as a few cars went by.  

I suppose I could have stayed overnight in Manchester, but after such a long trip, I just wanted to get home. After four hours on the road, it was good to get out for some air and a stretch before the final leg.  It'd been a long two weeks since I'd driven to the meeting in Manchester, before flying out the next day for New York.  Many "best-laid plans" had indeed gone awry, and although things were looking up a bit after this third two-week trip to the States in as many months, it had cost a lot to get it all sorted, including yet another promising relationship. 

Sarah had given up on us a week before I left. I can't say as I blame her. It's hard to get a relationship off the ground when your partner is immersed in work half the time and out of town the other half. She'd come over for dinner and spent the night one last time but that was it. She was done.

I looked up and saw what must have been Sirius, as it was the only star bright enough to fully cut through the cloud cover. A childish thought occurred to me.

"I wish my life would change for the better. I wish I had more time for pleasure," I said, instantly feeling a little odd for even giving voice to it, but there it was: I'd said it.

Another car went by, and I watched the red taillights fade over the hill. It started to rain heavily again, so I got back in the car and strapped in, ready to drive the final miles northeast to my warm bed, however empty it may be.

The engine wouldn't turn. 

I couldn't believe it. I tried again.  The lights worked, the radio was on, but nothing. 

"Ah, for fuck sake!" 

Well, nothing for it but to go back out and have a look. The rain had started up again in earnest, and it ran down my face and back as I peered under the bonnet in the darkness.

A good half hour went by with no clue as to what was wrong with the engine and no signal on my mobile.  I'd just resigned myself to curling up to sleep in the back seat when a car speeding by slowed down.   I don't know why but I looked up, watching it gradually stop and back up, its taillights illuminating the rocky grass. The window rolled down to reveal a halo of long, red hair lit from behind by the streetlamp.

"Problems?" 

"Hah," I thought, "if you only knew." 

"Won't start but I should have it sorted in a bit," I said.

 "You sure?"  There was something in her eyes, a knowing smile as she looked at me.  Not mocking, not pitying; there was warmth and kindness there, but something else; a sparkly light in the corners of her eyes.

"I'm just up the road.  You look like you could stand something warm." She looked at me again with that hint of a smile, "or something strong." 

I laughed at this:  Mischief: That was the "something else" I saw in her eyes.

"C'mon," she said.   It's late and your clothes are soaked through. You can call for a tow from my house if you need to."

           

Her house was already surprisingly warm for Scotland in Autumn. I was grateful for that, as I was chilled to the bone.

"I saw you there on my way out, an hour ago," she said, putting the kettle on, "you were just standing there, looking up."

I felt a bit embarrassed that someone had witnessed my stargazing, especially an attractive stranger.

"It's been a long drive.  I wanted to stop off and have a rest."

"I like that spot as well, to be honest," she said.   It has some ma…" she smiled wistfully, stopping herself, "it has some good memories from my school days."  We shared a look and I felt something stirring inside.

"Look," she said, facing me, "why don't you go have a shower and warm up?"

"Thanks, I'm fine."      

"You're most certainly not.  You're cold and wet, and you look miserable.  Come with me."

She took my hand and pulled me down the dim hallway, grabbing two towels from a closet as we passed. She adjusted the water and disappeared into her bedroom.

"Get in, and get warm.  I'll find something dry for you to put on.   Let's see. Oh, this might fit."

I stood before her a few minutes later, warm and clean, but feeling utterly ridiculous.  She was doing her best to hold back her laughter, but failing miserably.

"I have a whole suitcase of dry clothes," I protested.

"Back in the car?"  She asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yes. Back in the car. I can't believe I didn't think to…" 

"Well, maybe you knew."          

"Knew what?"

"That this warm, absolutely fabulous dressing gown awaited you."

"It's frilly."

"Not your thing?"

"No. Not my thing. It's also pink."

"Suits your ruddy complexion," she said with a full-on grin.

"That's the tea.  What'd you put in it?"

"It's Earl Grey with whisky, lemon, cinnamon, and honey."

"Can't say as I've ever even thought of doing that before,"  I said. "It's delicious."

She smiled. "A little Witch's Brew for the lost little boy."

"I'm not a little boy," I flashed back.

"Glad to hear it," she said, with a wink. "Anyway, it seemed just the thing for a man stranded in a rainstorm after driving all night.  Warms you up, doesn't it?"

"Yes.  Look, em, you don't have something less…"

"What?"  She laughed.

"Pink, frilly, and revealing."    

"I think it's a good look for you."

"It's far too small." 

"Hmm," she said, eyes travelling up and down, "as I said, it's a good look.  All right. Go sit by the fire and I'll find you something more suited to your tastes, then."

I could hear her giggle as she walked down the hall towards her bedroom. She shot a look back over her shoulder and caught me watching the sway of her hips. "Naughty," she chided.

I could feel even more colour rise to my cheeks.

My clothes were already hanging on the foldout airer, and she had a good fire going.  The dressing gown was indeed too small but I'd wrapped a towel around underneath to keep everything concealed, for which I was glad.  She was very beautiful, and I'd felt myself stiffening a few times, especially when she smiled at me in that mischievous way. 

She came back moments later, with some tracksuit bottoms and a T-shirt that looked a bit more my size.

"Here," she said, sitting in the chair across from me, tossing the clothes on the sofa, "you can change into these, though I'd still prefer the dressing gown.  It's cute on you."

The spiked tea was warming me up, and her smile was having its effect again.  "Yeah, that's better. Thanks."

I got up from the sofa too quickly and my towel dropped down.  I quickly caught it, but the gown flew open in the process, and I'm certain she saw a good bit of me.  She clapped her hands, and rolled back, laughing.  I stood there, embarrassed for a second, then grabbed the clothes and went back down the hall to change.

There was a fresh cup of laced tea waiting for me when I returned, and she'd curled up in what looked like her favourite chair.  The dressing gown had smelled like a girl's herbal shampoo, but as I passed her now, I caught a hint of perfume and the light scent of her skin, warmed by the fire. 

"You're lucky you have a fire," I said, "mine has a gas heater that they stuck in it back in the Seventies.  Ugly thing.  This is quite nice." 

"Yeah," she said, turning to me and taking me in with her eyes, "the house was my gran's and her da's before.  He built it. There's a larger house further back where he grew up, but it's not in my family anymore. I love the fire, especially on nights like this."  She paused, looking wistful for a moment.  "Especially with a strange man in my dressing gown to share it with."

"I'm not wearing it now."

"Yes.  "Pity, that." The mischievous grin returned.

I felt myself getting hard again.  I looked up at the clock on the mantle -- it was edging towards one in the morning!   She caught my gaze and looked back at me.

"It's all right, you can stay here.  There's a spare room," she said, corners of her mouth still upturned. I shifted, as I could feel myself swelling and straining against the fabric of the tracksuit.  "But then," she trailed off.

"I ah, haven't called…" I changed the subject.

"Oh, don't worry.  It'll cost you a King's ransom to get a tow at this time of night. There's a garage down the road.  I’ll run you over there in the morning and we'll have them look at it.  You're all right to stay?  Do you need to call anyone?"

I thought a moment, caught off guard, and I'm sure my face darkened a bit.  "No, Nobody is waiting."

"You look tired," she said.  Where were you driving from?"

"Manchester."

"Wow.  Business trip?"

"No, I always wear suits when I'm driving at night in the rain. Makes me feel like James Bond." 

She pursed her lips.

"I flew in from the States.  I was supposed to be home by eight, but the rain altered those plans."

She smiled thoughtfully.  "Hmm.  Indeed?" 

It got very still in the room all of a sudden. The fire popped and fizzled.

"Well," she looked at me with that smile again, "maybe the rain," her eyebrow raised a bit, "isn't really to blame."

She sank back in her chair to gauge my reaction.  Now it was my turn to smirk.

"So you'll remove the cause?" I ventured.

She looked up at me, eyes aglow, delighted that I'd caught the Rocky Horror Picture Show reference. Her eyes grew more intense and her fair skin blushed.  I felt my pulse rise. The tea, the fire, the scent of her, and her beauty all conspired to drive other thoughts out of my head.

She laughed somewhat menacingly, as her lips pressed into a wicked smile.  "But not the symptom."   

Her smile grew deeper. I knew then I was in trouble.

She rose gracefully, opening her cardigan jumper and sliding it off her shoulders, revealing a soft-looking clingy blouse.  I could see she was wearing something nice underneath that.  I looked up to see her still smiling at me.  

"I'm getting warm.  I might get ready for bed.   You'll stay?"

"Doesn't look like I've much of a choice," I said, flatly.

"No, it doesn't," she smiled. 

There was another wicked glimmer, and my body responded again.  Her gaze landed between my legs.  "No," she said, turning away, "I think you should stay right where you are."

She came back a few minutes later, in another dressing gown, but this one was deep red satin.  It hugged her curves and showed hints of the black lace she was wearing underneath.  I'd been warm and relaxed after the hot shower and tea by the fire, but I felt suddenly awake.  I was achingly aware of how hard I was, as she slowly walked towards me, taking a seat next to me on the sofa instead of her chair.  "Do you want anything else?  Are you hungry?"

"Nah, thanks.  I'm fine." 

"Hmm."  She raised her eyebrows a bit.  "So you are. But you do look hungry."

Her gorgeous green eyes were bright beneath her dark lashes. Her full, round lips seemed perpetually upturned at the corners.  Her robe opened a bit when she sat and curled her legs up beside her, revealing a bit of black lace over her fair, milky-smooth skin.

She turned to retrieve her teacup from the table nearby and brought it to her lips, as her robe fell open a bit more.  "So, where did you go on your trip to the States?"

We talked for a while, but I kept feeling less focused on her questions and more on my increasing attraction to her. I listened to her voice, soft and low, as the fire grew dim, feeling drawn to her, intoxicated, as if every word she said wove a spell around me. The firelight played on the red satin, illuminating the way it draped and clung to her body. 

We sat there looking at each other when she began to lean towards me. Our eyes locked, and what I saw there drew me in.  She shifted, and her hand fell on my leg.  As she moved closer our lips met, light at first, but then she pressed harder, pursing her lips.  I returned her kiss and felt her smooth lips part.  Our breath mingled and she inhaled deeply as our bodies met.  Her hand gripped my leg tighter and we pressed together, the kiss deepening and intensifying.

I felt the heat of her body through her gown, the satin allowing her to glide along my chest, on top of me, pressing me back into the cushion on the arm of the sofa.  My hands went to her waist, feeling her strong body, light and soft through the silky fabric.  

She wrapped her arms around me, holding me firmly; both of us fully giving ourselves into the kiss.  She moved again, putting her knee between my leg and the sofa pillows, sliding her other knee closer so she was straddling my leg, pressing against me.  

"Somebody's enjoying this," she whispered, lightly pressing her thigh between my legs, acknowledging how hard I'd become. "You're a very good kisser," she said in a half-whisper, her eyes lowered.

Before I could answer, her mouth was on mine again, rubbing her body slowly up against mine.  My hands began to wander, her soft sighs in my mouth encouraging me.  She kept rubbing up against my hardness, and I wanted her more with every stroke.  My hands crossed around her back and shoulders, and I brought my mouth down to her neck, my lips sealed on her skin, sucking lightly.

NicoleMiers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleMiers

"Oh, fuck," she said, and the word shot right through me and made me feel light, as we ground up against each other again.

She put her arms back and shook off the robe, which had come fully open during our embrace.  It slid down her shoulders, past the black lacy brassiere, and down around her waist. She looked fantastic, her hair wild now, flowing down past her alabaster skin down to the black lace, which fit like it was made for her.

My head swayed as I looked at her. The satin straps clung to her smooth, taught shoulders, blossoming into lace that gently cupped and lifted her soft, perfect breasts.

I drew my mouth to her throat; kissing the spot I love, just above the collarbone, her perfume's warmth blending with her skin's deep scent.  She smelled amazing, and my senses felt infused with her essence.  I kissed lightly down to the tops of her breasts, desire building within me and making me want to be less gentle, but I breathed her in, holding my passion in check for the moment. The black lace felt good beneath my fingers, and I teased her while kissing all along where the fabric met her skin.

I could feel her heart beating wildly beneath my lips, while my other hand wandered over her bare back, enjoying the softness of her skin and the strength of her body.  She had a smooth, taut valley down her back, and I traced it to where more black lace adorned her hips.   She leaned even closer, stretching her legs, so that she was lying fully on top of me now, her hands wandering all over me, and her hips grinding into mine. 

I felt along the lace and satin to her back, undid the clasp, and eased the bra from her shoulders. 

"Slick git," she said with a wicked look in her eye.

I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. We turned on our sides and I took each breast in my mouth in turn, my lips circling her hard nipples and areole, teasing them lightly with my tongue.  I kissed and licked harder, eliciting deeper sounds from her now, as her breath became short. 

I felt her hand slowly moving up my leg, grasping my thigh and pulling me closer.  She took hold of me through the fabric of the tracksuit and we both breathed in sharply:  I had to have her. She held me firmly, moving up the shaft, grasping it, and gently but intensely pulling it towards her. 

"Mmm. Floor," she mumbled, sliding off of the sofa and pulling me down with her. 

She crawled over to the fire on her hands and knees, leaving a trail of red satin as her robe slipped off completely, giving me the most beautiful view of her lacy boy shorts and the firm roundness and muscular legs beneath.

"Put another log on," she said, stretching back on the carpet, her beautiful body laid out before me like a sumptuous feast.

I made haste with the fire, then rejoined her, taking her all in with my hungry eyes. She was so beautiful!  Toned, but also curvy and soft. I couldn't wait to kiss and touch her everywhere; to follow the smooth lines dipping along her waist, over to her smooth belly, down, and further down.  My desire made my head spin; every cell of my body felt as if it was reaching out for her. 

She pulled at my shirt, and I took it off over my head in a single movement. 

"Those too," she said, tugging at the waistband of my sports trousers. 

I stood up and pushed them over my hips, and she sat up to take them down further, her eyes inches from me as I sprung out at full attention. 

"Mmm.  I knew it," she purred, shifting onto her knees and taking me in her hand, bringing her mouth closer, her beautiful eyes looking right into mine.  "This is going to be so good."

She parted her lips slowly as she drew closer, pressing her tongue out over her bottom teeth.  She drew my head to the tip of her tongue and lightning shot up my length, and all along my spine.  She eased me between her lips, slowly taking me into her warm, wet mouth in one fluid motion.

The sensation as her tongue wrapped around the bottom of my shaft was exquisite, as she eased me between her lips, her eyes never straying from mine. I felt my knees give way, and she reached around, steadying me and pulling me closer.

She pressed her hips against my legs and I could feel her breasts against the inside of my thighs.  Her hand squeezed my arse and drew me in as her other hand held me, firmly pressing against my pubic bone. She began slowly easing me out of her mouth, her eyes still locked on mine, then slid me back in, her hand and mouth gripping me, sliding along my skin.  I felt like my legs were going to buckle, and she must have sensed this, because she pushed me back, and I slumped into her chair. 

Moving closer and hovering over me, she put her mouth on me again, this time moving faster in and out; pausing a moment to run her tongue along the tip, then slipping me back in again, her soft sounds vibrating to my core as her tongue played along my length. I couldn't take much more and moved forward, easing her back. 

She smiled in earnest now, and laughed, "Aw, had enough already?"

I pushed her back to the floor playfully, my eyes burning passionately.  "Your turn." 

I kissed her breasts again as I knelt over her, lingering on her nipples, swirling my wet tongue around slowly, then breathing lightly, watching and feeling her skin rise and harden. I moved down over her taught stomach, kissing the soft skin, making her giggle and squirm when I licked and nibbled just below her ribs.  

I reached her hips and kissed there, pressing my tongue along the outline of her muscles, kissing over the tops of her upper thighs, my right hand roving over her legs while I supported myself.  Her hand moved down to enfold my fingers as I moved closer along the inside of her legs, planting kisses along the top of her lacy shorts, my warm breath on her skin.

I brought my mouth to her mound through the lace, and her whole body shuddered.  I pressed my lips against her belly, running my tongue lightly along the waistline; she laughed as I began to tug at them with my teeth.

She looked down at me for a moment, then slowly hooked her thumbs in, raised her hips, and pushed her briefs down her long legs, as I continued to tug the waistband with my teeth.  Once the shorts were over her ankles I shook my head vigorously, and tossed them over the couch, eliciting another laugh.

Her ginger hair was neatly trimmed, but felt soft and downy, a little deeper in colour than the thick curls that fell around her shoulders. Her hand gripped mine firmly, fingers entwined with mine as I moved her legs apart slowly. I kissed her hair, pressing lightly against her mound, while looking up into her eyes.

I gradually moved my way down, slowly lowering my lips to her labia.  She moaned as her hips rotated, and I kissed her lightly again, breathing her scent in.  She was wonderfully intoxicating, and I couldn't help the sound that came from my throat.  I wanted her so badly.

I slid my wet tongue out slowly to touch her, moving it gently from the bottom of her lips up to her hood, then slowly back down.  I felt her back arch and watched as her breasts obscured her face as her head fell backwards.  I moved my free hand down slowly as I kissed and licked her again, and gently played with her lips. 

I wet my fingers, and gently played them over her damp, silky skin, feeling the firm, long bump beneath.  I licked again, and pressed my mouth gently against her, drawing back and running my tongue along the outside of her lips, while still lightly brushing her clit with my wet finger.

           

She squeezed my free hand and gazed down at me with a wild look.  I kissed her belly, moving down, my hands sliding down her thighs and around to the backs of her legs.  I held them firmly as I delved deeper into her, her juices flowing and filling my mouth, making me want her even more.  My tongue danced and played slowly, her hips gyrating and pushing against me as her arousal deepened.

I slid my finger a little way inside her, making small circles as she thrust herself back again, with a beautiful, throaty moan. I worked my finger in and out slowly, while my mouth enjoyed every slippery inch of her, running along the sides of her lips, playing back and forth across her clit, and then replacing my finger inside her.  Her feet were planted on the floor now, raising her hips to press against my face.

I put a second finger in, pushing up against the small, soft ridges inside her, feeling her excitement grow feverishly.  My mouth was playing, sucking and licking her clit now, and my fingers took to a slow, steady rhythm in and out.  She was getting more aroused, and her eyes were shut, her head back, chin pointing at the ceiling.  

The firelight played over her breasts, which I reached up to touch with my free hand.  I loved how perfectly she fit my palm; her firm breast soft and warm. My fingers caressed her stiffened nipple, and I continued to lick and suck her as my slick fingers moved in and out of her.  Her eyes were closed tight now and her jaw set – the sounds had stopped and her hand quickly gripped mine at her chest.

She breathed in and went rigid.  "Uh, uh, oh-fu-u-u-u-u-u-k!" 

I held on and kept the pace steady as she squeezed my hand hard and bucked against my face.  Her breath came sharp, as she sank and stretched her gorgeous long legs out again, her chest heaving and belly quivering as if she were laughing. I licked more gently until she pushed my face away and drew me up to her.  Her body was hot with perspiration, her intoxicating scent filling my senses as she pulled me into a deep kiss. 

I kissed her neck again and felt myself pressing at the wetness between her legs. I moved back and forth, nestled against her opening, my cock growing slick with her juices. Her back arched again as she moved forward, taking my tip inside of her. We both moaned and locked our lips together and I slowly pushed deeper into her.  She felt heavenly – tight, wet, and warm, our bodies fitting together as if made for one another. 

One more slow, gradual push and I was all in. I could feel our pubic bones grinding up against one another.  She stared at me with her mouth parted, our bodies moving slowly together, ebbing and flowing tightly against each other, savouring each motion and sensation. 

She was hot inside, her warmth and wetness surrounding and gripping me exquisitely.  She began to push her hips faster into me, so I quickened, although I didn't want to come too soon. She looked at me and whispered, "fuck.  Fuck me.  Fuck me.  Hard.  Fuck…"           

We bucked against each other.  I could feel my stomach tightening and my muscles tensing.  I looked into her eyes, which was a mistake. Her flushed expression, her red lips and dark-lined blue-green eyes, it was too much, and I felt myself getting closer to the edge.

"Come for me.  I want you to come.  Don't hold back," she said between breaths, "come.  Fuck me.  Give me…"

I started pushing into her harder and faster, her body meeting mine.  I sucked her breast and grabbed her arse, pulling her into me to meet my thrusts; steady, hard, on, and on, and on. I felt the orgasm building and rising, and I breathed deeply to stave it off, but her eyes, her mouth, all that was flowing between us was too much. I felt completely hard and electric inside her and could sense every texture within her walls. My head began to fill with sky as if the roof above us had opened up and all the stars were pouring in. The Universe exploded before my eyes, as I heard her moan louder and felt her grip me tighter.

We lay there in the glow of the fire, fading in and out of sleep, kissing, touching; close, intimate, together, breathless.   My body shook involuntarily every so often.  I couldn't remember ever coming that hard.

She was nestled in my arms; naked on the floor by the still-crackling fire. I felt the odd mixture of warmth from the embers, our bodies close together, and evaporating sweat as cooler air flowed over us, immersed in the earthy scents of sex and fire.

Sometime in the morning light we woke up shivering, and stumbled to her bedroom.

I awoke a few hours later to find her between my legs, her mouth sucking me slowly at first, my hardness surprising me. She grew wild and went down on me like an animal, grunting and ignoring my pleas not to make me climax. I came hard again, and she crawled back up to nuzzle her smiling face in my neck after giving me a deep, musky, salty kiss. 

We finally got dressed sometime after noon, and went to check on the car.  Oddly enough, it started right up, and I drove behind her back to her house.

"Stay for tea," she said. "I went to the shops last night. Unless you have something pressing this weekend."

"I have no plans," I replied, surprised at the invitation. It had all happened so fast, I'd figured this would be a one-off.

"Well, if you're up for it and not in too much hurry to get home, I might hold you captive here for the night. What do you say to that?"

I smiled and nodded in reply.

"Good," she said putting on the kettle and lighting the range under the skillet. "If you can muster the strength to do that as well again, I may allow you to go home and recuperate tomorrow. But if you don't perform, I'll tie you up until you satisfy me."

"I'll do my best to rise to the occasion, Mistress," I said.

She laughed brightly.

I looked at the weather on my mobile, which had also decided to start working again. "Looks like it's clearing up."

"Well, then," she said, "I've got a bottle of champagne in the fridge. Let's take it out on the hill tonight and celebrate under the stars, and thank them for bringing us together."

I thought that'd be great.

"Careful what you wish for," she said, eyebrows raised, "you never know what might come to you."

I started at this and shot her a look. She merely shrugged, grinning that mischievous smile again as she stirred the teapot.

Published 
Written by Grantus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments