Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie & Rowan - Opposites Attract - pt 2

"A young bookshop owner runs into some delicious trouble when the town's heartthrob shows up to her book club's meeting."

29
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Where we left off:

This evening was turning out much differently than Katherine had expected. What began as a ladies' book club meeting has now turned into a hookup with Rowan, the town bad boy...

____________________________________________________

Rowan's mouth trailed down from her lips to her neck, licking and biting the hollow of her neck, causing her to gasp, arching her back against the bookshelf.

"Oh my!" Katherine breathed, running her hands through Rowan's hair as his lips made their way to the beginning of her sweater, pulling the fabric aside to kiss her collarbone. She ground her hips against him, feeling how hard he was and needing him desperately.

Rowan laughed against her skin at Katherine's eagerness, running his hands up her thighs to grip her ass. "I want you so bad, baby. Would you like to go to the couch or--"

"No." Her lips captured his mouth, kissing him with all the fire she could muster. "Right here, take me right here." Katherine started to lay down on the carpeting in the book aisle, grabbing Rowan's collar of his leather jacket so he followed her down to the ground. She brought their lips back together as she laid down, Rowan encircling her.

He pulled back suddenly, startling her. His eyes were glazed with lust, lips looking slightly swollen from their feverish kisses. "Katie, I don't have a condom. I don't wanna--"

Her heart ballooned. She silenced him with a toe-curling kiss, her body feeling like it was on fire and wanting to share that same flame with him that was burning within her. "I'm on birth control, it's fine. I promise." Katherine smiled up at him, nervousness starting to creep in that this was actually going to be happening.

Rowan laughed breathlessly, bringing her head up as their lips met, this kissing reaching a feverish pitch. The scale tipping as they both descended into passion. His hand began pushing her skirt up until it was bunched at her stomach, her underwear exposed. He began to touch her, feeling how wet she was, his finger going back and forth over her clit. The fabric and his fingers created more friction that made Katherine gasp, mini jolts pulsing from her core as her back arched into him.

"You're so wet, baby," he rasped, his voice grating with need. Rowan began kissing his way down her neck, over her clothed chest and stomach, to her exposed underwear. He sat up, looking directly into Katherine's eyes as he started pulling her underwear down, completely exposing her to him. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest as her breathing escalated.

With a sensual slowness, he pulled it over her ankles and set it to the side. She felt her face flaming, her self consciousness seeping into the moment that she was completely exposed, before Rowan of all people. He sat back, looking at her. "You're so beautiful, Katie." He whispered and Katherine felt like she was glowing from the inside out. He started kissing at her ankles, nipping at certain places on her legs that made her moan.

Rowan made his way to her beautiful, curvy thighs and lavished them with kisses. He loved her thighs, something that she always hid from the world but he was kind of obsessed with them. He kissed his way over from her thighs, to her hip bone. Then, with Katherine watching him as he looked to see her reaction, he kissed either side of her sweet pussy. She gasped and Rowan thought she would break their eye contact but she continued looking at him, which turned him on even more.

He waited a beat more before flicking his tongue over her clit, which made her breath skitter out in a rush. He was going to take it slow but he just wanted to eat her out so badly that he could not stop himself once he had one taste of her. Rowan began to devour Katherine, gripping her hips as he sucked on her clit. Then he started lapping up her wetness. Katherine moaned, her breath coming out in tiny gasps. Rowan's eyes kept flickering up to her face, gauging her reaction as he slowly inserted a finger inside her.

"Oh! YES!" She put her hand on the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair. He added another finger, beginning to move his fingers out of her pussy faster and faster. Rowan continued his assault of her clit as his fingers entered and exited her at a rapid pace. Her breath was hitching, eyes blazing with need.

"OH! Oh my GOD, Rowan, I-I," Katherine moaned as he felt her walls contracting, milking his fingers as an orgasm rippled through her core. Her hand tightened in his hair as she pushed his face closer against her. He slowly licked her, pulling his fingers out of her as he kissed her sensitive bud, causing her to shiver.

Rowan pulled away from her, standing up as he started taking his shoes and pants off. Once his pants and boxers were off, Katherine could not help but lick her lips at the sight of his hardness. He was much bigger than she expected but that did not stop her from wanting to taste him; in fact it made her want to lick him all the more. Rowan got down on his knees, beginning to align himself with her pussy but she put a hand on his chest. He stopped immediately, his eyes shooting up to her face.

Lilitorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilitorres

Katherine moved to get up on her knees as well. "You've tasted and," she felt her face flame, "licked me. Let me pleasure you as well." She gently pushed him as Rowan sat back, leaning his back against one of the bookshelves.

She moved closer to him, reaching out to massage his balls which got a slight gasp out of Rowan. His eyes were watching her every move with rapt attention, which emboldened her even more. Katherine looked directly up into his eyes as she leaned down, beginning to slowly, languidly, lick his balls. Her tongue traveled from the base of his cock to the tip and then back down again. Katherine did not think Rowan took a breath as he watched her.

After she made her way back up to the tip again, Katherine opened her mouth and began to take his dick. Rowan let out a low moan, closing his eyes and tipping his head back against the bookshelf. Katherine massaged his balls and the base of his dick as her mouth continued to try and take him all.

"Oh my God, Katie, Jesus..." Rowan's hand rested on the back of her head as she took him all the way, her lips at the base of his cock. Slowly, she began to go back up, his dick reappearing bit by bit. His dick came out of her mouth with a satisfying pop. She smiled up at him, stroking him rapidly a few times before she took him back into her mouth.

Katherine began bobbing up and down as Rowan moaned, putting more and more pressure on the back of her head. Her hand was stroking his dick rapidly at his base, her other hand squeezing his balls periodically as her throat squeezed his cock.

"Katie, holy shit, I can't-I'm gonna--" Before he could even finish his sentence, Rowan exploded in her mouth, flooding her with his seed. She milked him as best she could, sucking him and swallowing as much of his cum.

Katherine leaned back, smiling at him. His hand that had been on the back of her head began stroking through her hair. "You're literally driving me insane, Katie. I have to have you right now."

In one quick movement, Rowan had shot off the bookshelf and pushed her onto the carpeting as he leaned over her. Katherine laughed breathlessly. "You've been driving me crazy, too." His eyes rapidly searched her face, maybe looking for any kind of hesitation. She licked her lips, wanting to be bold for once in her life. With as much confidence as she could muster, she looked him dead in the eye and said, "Rowan, please fuck me. Like you've never fucked anyone before."

His eyes widened at her sentence, she was just as shocked as him that she had even said such a thing. But a minute later, they had darkened with lust as he leaned back, his eyes always watching her as he grabbed his cock and slowly began to enter her.

Katherine had not been with too many men but she knew without a doubt that Rowan was the biggest. He stretched her and filled her in ways she did not know she could be. He was ever so gentle, entering her so slowly and tenderly. At last, he was buried completely inside her, her pussy gripping his cock so tightly, Rowan feared he would cum right then and there. Slowly, keeping his eyes on Katherine, he began to pull out, almost to the tip, before entering her again. Little by little, he began picking up his tempo, beginning to enter her at a faster pace.

Soon, the only sound that would be heard in the book shop was the slapping of their skin together as his balls slapped against her every time he entered her. Rowan gripped her hips, pounding into her with all that he had.

"Oh my God! Oh-oh-oh-OH! Oh, Rowan! YES! Uh YES! Oh my GOD!" Katherine was moaning, her body on sensory overload as he continued pounding into her. The sound of their bodies smacking together; Rowan's moans and gasps as he took her; her pussy beginning to quake. It was all becoming too much for her.

Rowan then began furiously rubbing her clit and she shattered, screaming his name as her pussy constricted around his cock. "OH MY GOD YEEESS YES YES YES OH MY GOD, ROWAN!" Katherine screamed. Her screams turning into gasps and moans.

Her pussy constricting so tight around him was the last straw for Rowan as he came. "KATTTIEEEE!" He yelled, gripping her hips and continuing to pound her pussy as his cum coated the inside of her walls.

He collapsed on top of her, out of breath and utterly exhausted. She pushed some of his hair out of his eyes as he looked down at her, both of them out of breath.

"I think we should have done that a lot sooner." Katherine teased as she gently kissed his mouth. Rowan laughed softly against her lips.

"They say good things come to those who wait." He smiled, deepening the kiss as they began to passionately make out again with only the books as their witnesses...

Fin :)

Published 
Written by midwestgal123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments