Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Complexity and Depth - Lust

"He walked through our office and into my psyche..."

28
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
8.5k words 8.5k words

Author's Notes

"This series chronicles the saga of Abby Weiss, a sweet, naïve, nubile woman from Texas and her worldly education. In this five-part series, you are a voyeur into Abby's thoughts and life experiences, both good and bad. I would like to thank Avidly Curious for her edits and suggestions."

I'm an eternal optimist. I've always been too trusting, too caring, too giving, too honest, too loving, too naïve, just too gullible, and I'm sure that is what will be the death of me. 

I'd grown up in a caring, loving Christian home, and had been taught from an early age that God's Grace was abundant and free for anyone. No hidden agendas or strings attached - FREE. All you had to do was accept it. Isn't that so against our nature, getting something for seemingly nothing? It isn't a promise of an uncomplicated life, nor an easy one, but it's a great comfort when things go a little haywire or just plain to shit. 

Everyone had always told me that I was beautiful, but I never really bought into that idea. I knew I was relatively good-looking, but beautiful? NO. I had inherited my various physical attributes from my parents' combined ethnicities: long blonde hair from my Mom's Swedish genes, her blue eyes, nice ass and my mild manner temperament, too. 

From my Dad's Germanic ancestry, I got my height, five foot eight, Arian nose and earlobes, but I wish I would have been lucky enough to get his family's Germanic tits. My sister did! I thought mine were woefully underwhelming, 34B. All the women on my dad’s side of the family had at least C-cups and most were D's. I'm sure they turned some heads back in their day. 

True to my Germanic and Scandinavian roots, I attended a Lutheran university. You can imagine my disillusionment when I entered the workplace. Everyone, it seemed, was striving to get ahead at everyone else's expense. There was so much back-stabbing, lying and just general pettiness that I was becoming a little cynical myself about the whole work environment and was losing my faith in humankind to be God-like when it mattered. 

My life changed the day I saw him walk through our office. There was something about how he carried himself. I don't think it was just me because several other women commented on his demeanor and his general aura. He had something that was magnetic, charismatic, inspiring about him and, under the surface, something a little scary. 

He stopped at my desk and asked, "Miss, where is Mr. Dan Correll's office?" 

He was our despot manager, a devious little fucker (only five foot two) of a man, to use the term loosely. Please excuse my language. My mom would have a cow if she knew those words came out of my mouth. However, Mr. Correll was the embodiment of everything I hated about the workplace. He was political, would lie to your face and fuck you as soon as your back was turned. 

I'd heard that he was into some kinky stuff behind closed doors. He had recently gotten a divorce and it wasn't a pleasant one - child custody issues. His wife testified in court, calling him a sexual deviant because he liked to lie under their glass-top coffee table, have her squat on it and take a shit over his face while he watched and masturbated. She said he actually ate her shit. She was afraid he would pervert their daughter or worse. She won full custody. 

Anyway, back to the handsome visitor, his voice was so calming that I must have looked like one of those girls in a romantic novel whose eyes roll back in her head at the sight of a suave-looking man. Zoning out for a few seconds, he had to ask me again, "Miss, where's Mr. Correll's office?" 

Embarrassed, I snapped back to reality and said, "I'm so sorry. Mr. Correll's office is just down the hallway on the left." I couldn't help myself and had to watch as he strode erectly toward my boss's office. 

He was my image of a man, a wonderful specimen, about six foot two with broad shoulders, a rugged square jaw, lots of straw-colored hair (maybe he had Germanic roots, too) and was dressed impeccably in a nice-looking suit. 

Madge gave him the once-over and licked her lips. She was the office's fashionista and spent a lot of time commenting on everyone's attire. Her fashion advice had saved me a couple of times, and I must admit that she knew her clothes. 

As my eyes were drinking in his visual pheromones, I felt an excitement flood over my body and a dampness between my legs. I'd never had a sensation like that before. Maybe it was a case of the sudden onset flu or something, but it passed in a couple of minutes. 

Madge commented on our visitor's suit saying, "Do you know how much that suit cost?" 

"No, but it looked nice." 

She retorted with, "$3,000 - it's an Armani and those shoes probably cost another $500 and that silk tie must cost at least $150." 

About fifteen minutes later, he emerged from the boss's office and headed my way again. I must have looked so stupid when he stopped at my desk. Flummoxed, I knocked over a stack of correspondence. They fluttered around like a flock of white pigeons at a Rome piazza. Madge just smirked and made a circle with her left thumb and forefinger as she poked her right index finger through it several times. 

He bent down and helped me retrieve my wayward letters and said, "Mr. Correll said that you could show me where the HR conference room is." 

Oh, this was wonderful. My brain harkened back to a middle school crush, Billy Giovani. I would be able to talk with him a bit longer. Eagerly I said, "Yes, I'll show you! It's a couple floors up. Let me introduce myself. I'm Abby, Abby Weiss," as I presented my hand. 

Instead of shaking it, he firmly but gently grasped it, lifted it to his lips and kissed it saying, "It's lovely to meet you, Abby. Is it okay if I call you Abby?" 

Flustered, I'm sure I turned yet another shade of crimson, but I stammered out, "O...h, yes, that'll be fine."

He introduced himself saying, "I'm Darrin Simon Ferris and forgive me for being so forward, but I'd like to tell you that you are a lovely woman." 

"Oh my, thank you." I continued my imitation of a boiled lobster, stuttering my reply, "It’s nice... to meet you..., too, Mr. Ferris."  

"Please call me Darrin, Ms. Abby." He flashed a commercial-worthy smile as his blue eyes sparkled while saying my name. My panties got wet. 

He had a nice baritone voice that sounded like that sexy midnight radio DJ you've heard. It was melodic and hypnotic. It had a quality about it that made you listen intently and believe everything he said. At that moment, I would have believed the sky was green if he would have said it. 

We continued talking all the way to the HR conference room. He was easy to talk with. I felt like a schoolgirl smitten with her teacher just blathering nonsensical phrases, gushing over his every word, which felt childish, sophomoric and so unprofessional. 

We arrived at the HR conference room and the HR manager met us. It was apparent that Mr. Ferris was someone important and, in my opinion, a very lovely man. 

Making it back to my desk, the first words out of Madge's mouth were, "Did you fuck him on the elevator?" 

"No! Why would you even say something like that?" I replied incongruously. 

"By the way you were looking at him and acting, I thought you'd be pregnant by now. I bet he has a big cock to go with that great body and his 'Marlborough Man' looks," she replied. 

I scolded her saying, "Sex... is that the only thing you ever think of?"

She replied indignantly, "No, there's clothes, too." 

We both settled back at our desks and finished our day's work. 

When I got back to my apartment, I decided to take a warm bath to relax and release some of the day's tensions. The water was pleasantly warm, almost hot. As I lay there, my mind wouldn't stop thinking about Mr. Ferris... Darrin. I began to imagine his big hands taking hold of me and caressing my face as he slid his fingers over my lips and stroked my hair while pressing his manly body up against mine. 

It felt so real. That meditation course was really paying off. My right hand slipped under the water between my legs while the left one found my right nipple. I very seldom masturbate, but I needed to do it tonight. Oh, my god, the excitement hadn't felt that good in a long time. My imagination was pushing all my sexual buttons and provided the exact setting and dialogue to make me pliant to this gossamery seduction. I could hear myself saying these words out loud, "Oh, yes, Darrin, just like that. Make me cum." 

Nearly half of the tub's contents splashed out as I shook in the most violent orgasm I'd had in several years. Staggering out of the tub, I saw myself in the mirror. My face was flushed with one more erubescent shade for the day. Maybe it was from the water's temperature, but I knew better. 

In my mind, Mr. Ferris spent the night with me as my fingers became his, and there were so many orgasms that I had to change the sheets. Nothing or no one had ever affected me so profoundly in that way before. What was it about this man that had taken over my imagination? I slept soundly, like getting a Michael Jackson dose of Propofol. 

The next morning, as I was putting on my lipstick, I thought of him again. I could smell my scent still on my fingers as I visualized him inhaling my sacred place's aroma just as I was. I could see his cock getting hard as his nostrils sucked my essence into his olfactory memory. 

"Abby, you have to stop this! For God's sake, you only spent ten minutes with this man. What the fuck are you doing? You may never see him again and besides, even if you did, he wouldn't give you a second thought. Stop it! Stop it right now!" I said as I tried to snap myself back to reality. 

Once I was at work, I still had a difficult time concentrating, so I decided to talk with my HR friend, Peggy, who is about my age, to see if I could learn anything more about Mr. Ferris. I gave her a call and we met in the lunchroom for some break time coffee and conversation, which began with this question. 

"Did you get to meet Mr. Ferris yesterday?" 

"Oh, yes, I did. Isn't he a dreamboat?" 

"Yes. He looked very nice," I answered, trying to keep my excitement level in check. 

"Do you want to know what I found out about him?"  

"I'd be interested in getting the lowdown," I nonchalantly answered. 

"Well, he's going to be our newest and youngest Vice President. They'll announce it tomorrow. He'll be our bosses' boss, so we'll get to see him around the office every day. Isn't that great?"

"Yes, that'll be nice, but what else did you find out? I know you've got everyone's records. Give me the dirt, girl," as I probed for more. 

"Ok, but you can't tell anyone else, or I could get in real trouble," she replied. 

"Yes, yes, of course, I won't say anything," I reassured her. 

"Ok. For starters, he's only thirty-four. Single. Handsome..." 

Interrupting, "Yeah, yeah, we both know that. Go on. Go on." 

"He's six foot three, weighs 225 pounds, has blue eyes and blond hair. He's been with the company about ten years. He graduated from a small liberal arts college in Minnesota called St. Olaf with a BA in Economics and has an MBA from the University of Minnesota. He was captain of the baseball and debate teams at St. Olaf's, too. 

He's been promoted really fast to get this high in the company already. If you're really good, it usually takes about twenty years to get to VP. I know he's all about getting the most out of his people and has been really successful doing that without being an asshole like your boss. His employees all say wonderful things about him, even the CEO likes him. 

Doesn't he have a beautiful smile? It just makes you believe he cares about you," Peggy said, as her voice drifted off with a sigh. 

"Peggy, Peggy, back to reality. What else have you got?" I demanded. 

"His apartment is in the high-rise just down the street. It's not the penthouse, but it's way up there. He could zip-line to work. Wouldn't that be cool?" she said in an imaginary tone. 

I knew I was losing her, so we just sipped our coffee and finished up with some chit-chat. As we were departing, she volunteered, "Oh, yes, he'll start here next Monday. Bye." 

I returned to my desk with all kinds of thoughts running through my mind. Would he stop by my desk again? Where would his office be? Would he even remember me? Why was I kidding myself? I'm just another face in the office crowd. He won't remember me from Eve. 

Monday arrived and the CEO called a company meeting in the auditorium for 10AM - the subject - our new VP. He introduced Mr. Ferris, ...Darrin, and read the bio about him and his accomplishments. He really was something special at our company. 

Mr. Ferris stood up to address the group. Once he began speaking, you could tell why he was where he was. He was confident, eloquent, polished, and oh so good-looking. I think half the women at the meeting would have thrown their panties at the podium if he would have fucked them. He was a rock star in our business. What a handsome man in every sense of the word. 

The rest of the week was 'things as usual', but the following Monday, we all got an email from the new VP's secretary saying that she would schedule a one-on-one meeting with each of us and Mr. Ferris. Well, at least I'd get to see him one more time before I sank into obscurity. 

Madge's VP meeting was scheduled before mine, so I pumped her for information when she returned to her desk. "Well, what did he want to know?" 

"He asked about what my job was; how I thought he could make my job easier; what my biggest safety concern and biggest work pet peeves were... There were a few get-to-know-you questions and then he asked what I thought about Mr. Correll." 

"Did you tell him the truth?"

"It just slipped out. Mr. Ferris is so easy to talk to that you forget he's a VP. What a nice man. I think he really wants to make our jobs easier," she exclaimed with some astonishment. "When are you going?" 

"Friday, just before quitting time." 

Friday finally arrived. Normally, several of us go out for lunch on Fridays, but this Friday, I had packed a lunch and found myself in the lunchroom, chatting with Peggy when Mr. Ferris walked in. Every eye in the place looked his way. He stopped at every table and greeted everyone while exchanging pleasantries with his employees. 

He approached our table and said, "Well, if it isn’t Peggy Mallory and Abby Weiss. How are you two lovely ladies doing this fine day?" 

He flashed that wonderful smile as his hand reached out for ours. A jolt of energy raced through me when our hands clasped, and his blues lit up. We sputtered out our answers and fielded a few more mundane questions. 

"Abby, I'm looking forward to our meeting this afternoon. I'll see you then. Have a great rest of your day," he said as he was leaving. 

I couldn't believe he remembered my name. He remembered my name. Here's a man I could fall for, but I was getting way ahead of myself. 

My appointment was scheduled for 4:45PM. When I arrived, his secretary said that Mr. Ferris was running a little late and she would reschedule me if I wanted.

I replied, "No, no, that's OK. I'll just wait." 

A little after 5PM, he wrapped up with that person and emerged from his office. 

"It looks like we saved the best for last," he quipped with a broad smile.  

His secretary said, "Mr. Ferris, my husband called a few minutes ago saying he can't pick up our son from soccer practice. Do you mind if I leave now?" 

Looking my way, "Abby, would it be OK if she left? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." 

How could I say no? I so wanted to talk to him, even if it was about work. "It's OK with me. I'm sure you've got dinner to deal with, too," I replied. 

"Thank you so much. You're both the best." 

He invited me into his corner office. His desk was about twice the size of mine. He had a small round table surrounded by three chairs next to the window that looked out on the city below. The walls had several paintings and a photograph – a sunset on a tropical beach with billowy clouds and streaks of the sun's last light, a Remington wild horse scene painting, another of a snow-capped, mountain lake scene with fall-colored trees, and one with several children playing 'Ring around the Rosy'

His office was immaculate - everything in its place. It shouted that a man in control lived here. I settled into the chair across from his desk. 

"Let's sit at the table. We can enjoy the view while we talk." 

He was treating me as his equal. What a very smart and nice man. No wonder his employees loved him. 

The first words out of his mouth were, "I'd like to apologize for embarrassing you when we first met. That was totally inappropriate and unprofessional. However, in my defense, you are a very lovely woman." 

I was taken aback by his apology and floundered to get my reply out. I couldn't believe that the truth spilled out, "I was very flattered by your boldness. I guess you're a man who takes what he wants." Immediately, I regretted what I had said and wanted it back. 

He smiled. "I, too, am flattered by your boldness and honesty. There wasn't one person I've talked to this week that would have said that. Thank you for your truthfulness and not placating me. I need someone like that to keep me grounded. You know it's easy to lose your perspective when people always tell you what they think you want to hear." 

He asked, and I answered all his questions, even the one about what I thought about Mr. Correll. It was almost 6:30PM when he asked, "Do you have any questions for me?" 

Again, my mouth beat my brain to the punch as I blurted out, "Are you Lutheran?" 

"Well, aren't you just full of surprises? You know, technically, you shouldn't be asking that, and I certainly couldn't ask that of you. However, I'll answer it for you... Yes," he replied. "Why do you want to know?" 

"Well, you went to St. Olaf and are from Minnesota. I just thought you might be. I'm Lutheran, too," I explained. 

It was totally unexpected, as he countered with, "If we're going to discuss personal matters, we'll have to do it away from the office. Since I've kept you so late, can I buy you dinner? You'll have to pick the place because I'm too new to the area. I've found the neighborhood Wendy's, though." 

Had I just talked myself into a date with the new VP? "Have you had a good steak yet?"

"No, good steak places are hard to come by. Is there one nearby?"

Being bold again, I responded, "It's only a couple of blocks from here." My brain was shouting, "No, no, no, don't say it. Don't say it." 

However, "I'd be delighted to have dinner with you... Darrin," came out anyway. 

"You remembered. Thank you for being honest and human. To be truthful, sometimes it gets lonely being in charge and responsible for all of you." Mr. Ferris was like all of us, too, human. 

We proceeded down to my desk, and the place was deserted. Our floor doesn't get a lot of overtime, so people leave at precisely 5PM, and besides, it was Friday.

The janitors were already at work doing their thing. I got my purse and coat, and we began the long elevator ride down. My self-confidence dropped with every floor. I could feel the pressure building. I was losing my nerve and began to regret saying I'd go. It was so out of character for me. 

Just then, he turned and looked directly into my eyes and said, "Abby, don't be nervous. I'm a person just like anyone else. I put my pants on one leg at a time. Let's just relax and enjoy each other's company for dinner. OK?" 

He knew exactly what I needed to hear. I was so relieved by his empathy for my situation. That had broken the awkward silence and a conversational flood began. We talked all the way to the restaurant. He wanted to know everything about me, like I was the important person. 

Knowing I might have something that he wanted, and oh, how would I love to give it to him, to have him take it. But can it be taken if I wanted to give it to him? I'm sure you've felt this way before. It's the 'no' means 'yes' thing. It would be so much easier if a woman could say, Just fuck me, already. You know what I mean. 

Dinner was delightful and scrumptious. It was nearly 8PM when we left and began heading back toward the office. He said, "Would you like to see my apartment? We're going to walk right past it." 

Again, without thinking, I blurted out, "That would be lovely. I heard it's got a great view of the city." 

"And exactly how do you know it's got a great view?"

I couldn't out Peggy, so I thought the bold approach would be best, saying, "You see, I'm a very well-connected woman. If I see something I want, I take it!" That was totally untrue and laughable, but it was out there and it was too late to undo it. 

He laughed saying, "Well, Ms. Abby Weiss, you are one of a kind. I like your style." 

When he laughed, his eyes lit up and he got those little crinkle lines around them. I knew he wasn't faking it. I loved that. 

We took the elevator up to his apartment. It was on the 45th floor. The penthouse was five floors higher. He opened the door and we stepped in. It was huge. My whole apartment would fit in his living room. It did have a beautiful view of the city and like his office, everything was in its place just so. 

We sat on the leather sofa, drank some wine and talked until about 10PM before I said, "Darrin, I've had a wonderful evening and I've enjoyed learning about you, but I need to get back to my place." 

With a tone of regret, "Do you really have to go?" 

This time, I was determined to let my brain think before I spoke. "Mmm..., I'm afraid so, but we can do this again." 

"Well, OK, if that's the way it's going to be, then I guess I'll have to accept it this time," he replied while walking me to the door. "I'd love to walk you down." 

Summing up all my fortitude, I answered, "No, that's fine. My car is parked in the garage just across the street." 

We got to the door, and as I took the first step out, his hand clasped my right arm, spun me around, took me in his arms and kissed me. 

Oh my god, electricity shot through me like I was sitting in 'old sparky'. My toes curled up in my heels. My panties were instantaneously wet. I felt like a stick of al dente spaghetti in his arms. 

He was a wonderful kisser. He pulled me close with his strong hand on the small of my back. I felt helpless and safe at the same time. It was the most beautiful sensation of my life. What a cosmic rush! 

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

My lips were still quivering from the adrenaline when he released them saying, "I hope you sleep well tonight, Ms. Abby Weiss. I look forward to seeing more of you, next time." 

He closed his door. I stood in the hallway dumbfounded, with my juices running down my leg. That was almost as exciting as my masturbation dream, but this was real! 

I made it to my car and arrived home safely, which was a miracle in itself, because I had no recollection of how I got there. My fingers were busy most of the weekend trying to keep myself from jumping the next male that I saw. 

Darrin had found the vulnerable spot in my psyche and was lurking there just waiting to ingest my thoughts, my life... my being like Nicrophorus Americanus. His presence was feeding on my etheric body, my self-altering brainwaves and becoming part of my DNA with every breath. 

I wanted to shake his presence, but deep down, I wanted it. I needed it. He had already enthralled me, mesmerized me, captivated me and now I wanted him to consume me, devour me, feast on me, ravage me, own me. In my life, I have never been so overwhelmed with desire for anyone or anything as I was for Darrin Simon Ferris. 

Back at the office on Monday, I hoped that some sense of normalcy in my thoughts would return with the work week. I was OK until he walked by heading to Mr. Correll's office. He looked my way, winked and flashed that smile. 

Once again, my thoughts betrayed me. I don't know why, but a quote from "Care of the Soul" by Thomas Moore came to the forefront of my consciousness, "It is in the nature of things to be drawn to the very experiences that will spoil our innocence, transform our lives, and gives us necessary complexity and depth." 

I must admit that my life didn't have complexity or depth. Is this what I needed - complexity and depth? Could Darrin help stir things up? He had already stirred my passions. What else could he do for me? 

The next day, I made the bold move of calling his secretary and asking to see him, but she said that he had to leave town to visit several of the other sites he was responsible for. He wouldn't be back for two weeks. I felt like an idiot. I shouldn't have made the first move. I hate these unwritten rules about not looking too eager, needy, slutty... whatever. 

The days dragged by at a snail's pace without the slime. My mind was playing all the self-confidence diminishing tricks it always does on me - for example, why hasn't he emailed me? He has my number. Why hasn't he called me? I thought things went so well. What did I do wrong? I should have stayed; I should have fucked him. Will anyone ever love me? Why is my life such a fucking lonely mess? Fuck, I hate this shit. 

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally returned to our office. It was late in the day, around 4PM, when I got the request to come to his office. I was almost ecstatic, but I had to keep it together, at least for appearances' sake. His secretary showed me in. He was as handsome as ever. I just hoped I wasn't projecting too much onto that accidental dinner and wonderfully unexpected kiss. 

I sat down in the chair in front of his desk. He didn't ask me to sit at the table. He wasn't deferring any of his power and was in charge this time. 

He smiled and said, "Ms. Abby Weiss, how good it is to see you again. You were on my mind during my travels, and I thought we should sit down and have a conversation." 

Trying not to sound too eager, I said, "A conversation about what?" 

I was playing the game and answered with a standard response to that request. I noticed that the brightness of his eyes diminished. What the fuck was I doing? He liked me because I was different - bold, honest and genuine. 

He replied, "Oh, I'm sorry. It's starting to sound like I'm always beginning our conversations with an apology. I must have miss-read you. I don't want to waste your or my time. You can go now." 

Noooooo, what had I done? DO something, you stupid fuck, even if it's wrong. Don't slink off into the background again. 

I betrayed all of womanhood by saying, "Darrin, no, I'm sorry. I don't play this game very well. In fact, I don't want to play anymore, so here goes... Don't interrupt me. I might not have the courage to continue." 

My mouth opened and like the Iraq War's 'Shock and Awe' salvo, this verbal barrage fell from my lips, "You're in my thoughts every second of every day, no matter how badly I want to shut you out. The harder I try, the worse it gets. You're the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thing that rumbles through my brain before sleep pummels me. Then you're in my dreams. I can't stand it. You're driving me fucking crazy. That's it..., I guess." 

The silence seemed to last forever as he sat there with a shocked expression on his face, like I'd kicked him in the nuts or something. As I stood to leave, it was replaced with that wonderful smile. "Ms. Abby Weiss, you never cease to amaze me. Please, sit down."

I took my seat again. 

Darrin began, "Well, Abby, I really like you a lot and..." 

Those were the last words I heard because in that instant, I lost all my peripheral vision, and I was looking down a long black tube with Darrin saying something on the other end. He seemed so far away. I could tell he was speaking because his lips were moving, but I couldn't understand the words. It was like my ears were plugged with cotton. My brain decided that I should acknowledge the last words that I had heard. The problem began when I started to speak. My words and phrases were disconnected, and about three times my normal speaking cadence. 

I answered with, "Oh, yes, I like you, too. You're so nice. I can't stop thinking about you. You're driving me crazy. I like you, too. So much. You don't know how much, but it's a lot! I can't stop thinking about you. Did I say that already? I think I did. I'm sorry. Where was I? I really like you a lot! Didn't I just say that? I'm sorry..." 

I could see Darrin motioning with his hands like we had begun playing charades. His palms were facing down, and he was slowly raising and lowering them. I heard him say, "Abby..." 

I continued, "you said my name. Your eyes light up when you say my name. I like hearing you say my name. Say my name. I really like you a lot! Didn't I say that already? I can't sleep. You're driving me crazy..." 

Darrin continued playing charades, but a bit more frantically now, as I tried to read his lips, "Calm, something?"  

"I like you a lot, too. I really do. You know that, don't you? I think about you all the time. You're driving me crazy. I can't sleep. Didn't I say that already? Maybe. I'm sorry. Didn't I say that already? I'm sorry..." 

I saw his hands move apart, then come together very quickly as he said in a booming voice, "Abby!", which was followed by a thunderous clap. It was as if a glass partition had been shattered, and I could see and hear again. It was then that I realized what had happened. I buried my head in my hands and dropped them to his desk. 

Just then, his secretary entered asking, "Is everything OK in here? I heard a loud noise." 

My head was still buried in my hands, Darrin answered, "Abby's afraid of spiders and there was one on her chair, but I got it." 

I heard his words, and I leapt about three feet out of the chair and began brushing off my clothes like there was one on me. I really am afraid of creepy crawlers, especially spiders, but I realized that Darrin was just covering for me, and the spectacle he'd just witnessed. 

His secretary asked, "Can I get you something?" 

"Some water would be nice. Thanks," I replied. She retrieved a bottle and closed the door on the way back to her desk. 

Darrin asked, "Are you alright?" 

"No. I'm totally embarrassed by my behavior. I'm so... sorry..." 

"Abby..." he said, interrupting. "You already said that." He laughed. We both laughed. In context, it really was funny. 

He explained again that he really liked me and wanted to date me. 

He said, "You were right when you said I was a man who took what he wanted. I know what I like and I like you. I'd like to move things along if you're willing." 

Of course, I replied, "I'm willing. Oh, yes, I'm willing." 

He answered, "But, there's this one thing first..." 

That sounded like a big but. I asked, "What is it?" 

"It's the fact that I'm a VP and you are essentially my employee. We need to keep this under wraps until certain things are ironed out first," he answered. 

"Like what things?" 

"Abby, being totally truthful, I know you would want me to be. I have a lot more to lose than you would if our dating develops into something more serious and then blows up. I'd potentially be exposed to sexual harassment charges, and my career would go down the toilet - not just here but everywhere. 

"I had this document drawn up a couple of years ago. It's to protect you and me from stuff like that. I'll give you a copy and you can read it over. I know you'll find this is so romantic." He explained as he handed me a small booklet. 

"Wow! This isn't a pre-nup, is it?"

"No, but unfortunately, it's similar. I'm sorry, but since joining this company, I've invested the bulk of my waking hours into getting where I am. You know, that's a lot of life to throw away on the whimsical notion of forever love, at least at this stage. Please, try to understand my position," he pleaded. 

I believed him and took the booklet with me to read in my apartment alone in front of the microwave. 

I just had to get that girly romantic idea of how love is supposed to be out of my head for the moment. Darrin was right. He did have a lot to lose, but I had everything to gain. 

The booklet covered everything - work nights, date nights, families, friends, pets, holidays, vacations, living arrangements, sex and fidelity, like I said everything. I'm pretty sure Darrin was out of my league but what the hell. I guess you don't get to be a VP before thirty-five by leaving anything to chance. 

The next day, I called and asked to speak with Mr. Ferris. His secretary put me through. 

"I've read your booklet over quite a few times, and if you want, I'll sign it." 

"Great! Why don't you swing by my office? My secretary can notarize the document, and we can make dinner plans for Friday."

It wasn't the most romantic dinner invitation I'd ever heard. In fact, it sounded more like closing a business deal, but he was nice, handsome, successful and Lutheran, just everything my parents were looking for, and at that moment, me too. 

Friday came and I was more excited with each passing hour. Madge had asked me where I was going all dressed up. I couldn't say anything yet, so I just told her I had plans. 

I met Darrin in the lobby of the building next door, and he took me to a very nice Italian place. We ate by candlelight on the vine-shaded patio featuring a roving minstrels' group that played classic Italian tunes. It was very romantic. We had two bottles of wine, so I was feeling, let's say, pretty relaxed. 

After hitting one of the hot dance clubs in town, we made it back to his place around midnight. The wine's effect had lessened, but I was still feeling it. We plopped on his sofa, and I snuggled up to his broad chest. He put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head while smelling my hair. 

"Your hair smells so good. Why is it that women's hair always smells so good?" he questioned. 

"So, is this a fetish I need to worry about? Do you slink around sniffing women's hair?"

He laughed and said, "You’ve got some other hair I'd like to be sniffing right now."

I kissed him. He kissed me back and soon we were 'Frenching' like we lived in Paris. I was so hot and wanted to fuck him, but mom always said, "Don't give it away too soon. Make him work for it." 

His hand began massaging my tits, which sent my nipples into an instantaneous erection. They felt like little cocks sticking out. I slid my hand up and down his thigh but never touched his cock. I knew I was making him hot for me. He thought he was in control. He started to unbutton my blouse, but I stopped him saying, "Let's not rush this." 

Men hate it when you say that because they've been ready to fuck you since you walked in the door two hours ago. I'm pretty sure his cock was leaking pre-cum all over his silk underwear. That's as far as I'd let him go, as I said, "I need you to take me home before I get too carried away." 

"No one cares if you get carried away. Your dad isn’t at home waiting up for you. Let go. Enjoy yourself. Let's do it." 

"Well, I care! I'd like you to be the gentleman you are and take me home." 

He knew he wasn't getting it tonight after that comment. So, I gathered my things, and we headed for the garage. We stopped in front of a sports car. 

"Is this your car?" 

"Yes, it’s a Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS," he replied proudly. 

Like I knew what the fuck that meant, it was a red convertible, and it looked powerful and fast. He opened my door, and I nearly had to lie down to get in. 

Once he was in the driver's seat, I looked at him, smiled and asked, "We're not trying to make up for a physical deficiency somewhere, are we?" 

"No. I make a lot of money, so I can have my toys while I'm young enough to enjoy them," he replied. 

On the way home, I was rummaging around in the glove box and found the original price sticker in with the owner's manual. Holy shit, this car cost $175,000. It would take me half a decade to make that much money. It was a speedy vehicle, and I was home in no time. I gave him a goodnight kiss. Once inside, I did the same thing I knew he would be doing as soon as he got back to his apartment - masturbating. It did feel good. I hope he slept soundly, too. 

We continued this dance for several more weeks. I'd let him suck my tits and finger fuck me, but I hadn't let him really fuck me yet. My leg had felt his cock while he was humping it, and it felt kind of big. 

I'm sure he was beating it to death, just like I had planned. I enjoyed torturing him. 

***** 

A couple of weeks later and a few minutes before his meeting, he stopped by my desk and asked, "Didn't you say Madge was the clothes expert on this floor?" 

"Yes, I did. She can stretch a dollar and still look great. Why?"

"I need you to get an evening dress that looks really nice without being slutty. Take Madge with you and find something to wear for next Saturday night. We're having a global company shindig for all the executives, and you're going to be my date. It'll sort of be your 'official' unveiling. When we walk in, I want every man there to be envious of me because I have such a beautiful woman on my arm. Remember, get something really nice. Let me know if this isn't enough," he said, as he laid an envelope on my desk and left for his meeting. 

Once he was out of sight, I opened the envelope and thumbed through the bills. There were fifteen crisp $100 bills in it - $1,500. I'd have to work two weeks to net that much. My whole wardrobe didn't cost $1,500. 

I turned to Madge and said, "We have to get me an evening dress that looks nice but not slutty." 

She replied, "What's our budget? $300??" 

Gleefully responding, "How about five times that much?!"

"Girl, did you have a rich uncle die and leave you some money? Fuck it. Who cares? Abby, I'll have you looking like Cleopatra, the Queen of the Nile, not the queen of the sluts," she replied with a chuckle. 

When shopping, Madge was in her element. She knew all the places to go to get a deal but still get a great designer dress. We found the dress, six-inch black stilettos, a clutch and a wrap. We went to Victoria's Secret to get undergarments – a black garter belt and nylons, matching red push-up bra and thong. 

She took me to her make-up friend, and we tried several bases under different lighting to pick the one that looked the best. She also knew a jewelry store that would rent me some 'real' jewelry for the weekend. I hadn't been so excited about a date since my Senior Prom. 

The day came; Madge took me to my hair appointment. Once that was done, we began the task of assembling all the pieces. You'd think we were putting a 747 together, but everything had to be just perfect. I was finally ready about thirty minutes before Darrin was to arrive.

I walked from my bedroom to the living area and Madge said, "Wow! I've done a great job, but I wasn't starting with chopped liver either. Abby, you look beautiful, just absolutely beautiful. If I was a guy, I'd want to fuck you as soon as you walked in." 

I took a minute to look at myself in the mirror. For once, I could see why people called me beautiful because tonight... I was. 

Madge left, and Darrin arrived about ten minutes later. When I opened the door, his jaw dropped, and I think he got a hard-on at the same time. He couldn't say enough about how beautiful I was and that I looked perfect. I was just what he wanted and needed for tonight. He had rented a limo just to get us there. He didn’t think it would look right piling out of a sports car. 

We got there purposely late, about thirty minutes after things had started, so Darrin and I could make an entrance. Since all the other execs are older than Darrin, I was nearly the youngest woman there except for one exec, who was experiencing his second childhood. His date was twenty-two. He could have been her grandpa. 

Darrin reveled in showing me off to all his peers and the CEO. I knew I was a trophy girl and arm candy, but it felt good to be the center of attention and on the arm of a handsome man - my man. I felt like Cinderella at the ball. We danced, drank and danced some more. The CEO even copped a feel while I danced with him. When I told Darrin, he thought that was great. 

It was a perfect evening. I'd never had so much fun or been so popular. You'd thought the reason everyone wanted to dance with me was because I was wearing a see-through dress or something. 

They all held me close, and their hands tried to roam around, but I kept most of them in check. I know at least three of them had erections as we danced. It was a great self-confidence builder to be 'wanted by all', and I owed it all to Darrin. 

We left about 1:30AM. Darrin was elated by the great impression I'd made. In the limo, I placed my left hand gently on his cheek and leaned over to kiss him. We began kissing frantically and passionately.

Once the limo arrived and the chauffeur let us out, we made our way to the elevator where the kissing recommenced again. Darrin struggled with his key to his apartment, but soon we were in a tongue lock, wrestling ourselves to his bedroom. He pulled up my dress to my waist and shoved his hand between my legs. My thong was already soaked. I was grappling with his belt and zipper. Right now, we were both in a state of pure lust. 

I popped all his buttons as I tore off his shirt. He was sucking one of my boobs. My right hand slid down his chest and into his trousers. That's when I first felt it! It was an anaconda. 

I hadn't fucked around a lot. There were more than five, but less than ten, so cocks weren't foreign to me. However, his cock must have been three inches thick and ten to twelve inches long. Was he the progeny of Johnny Holmes? That thing wouldn't fit inside me, but I needed to be fulfilled. 

Once we were naked, he tried to mount me, but I stopped him, saying, "I've never been fucked by a phone pole before, so I'm going to have to take this slow. Let me be on top. No, let's 69 first." 

Darrin didn't hesitate and flipped on his back with his monstrous cyclops staring at the ceiling. It looked like the main mast of Old Ironsides with the breeze swirling around it. I began with a deliciously long slurp from his nuts all the way to its tip. I nearly ran out of spit. He did taste good, though. I liked the way it bobbed and weaved as my tongue caressed every square inch of its surface. He was lapping at my pussy lips, but he hadn't flicked my clit yet. He was teasing me, too. 

I opened my mouth and tried to get his cock as deep as I could. My mouth had never been so full. It was like trying to chew ten pieces of bubblegum all at once. When his cock was dripping with my salivations, I thought it had enough lubrication. 

Positioning my slice of paradise over his enormous flesh piston, I placed its head at my opening. Sitting down a bit, his head pried my pussy open like Long John Silver's treasure chest. He was too big, and I felt like a balloon that was full of air and being squeezed really hard. I was about to explode.  

He was moaning and telling me how great it felt. Pushing a little harder, I got his head inside me. That’s when I started to cum in waves. I had never experienced an orgasm like that. His head slipped out of me, and a flood of juice coated his pubic area. I repositioned myself and forced myself down again. This time, with all the extra lube, his bulbous head and about four inches of his shaft nestled in me. I was cumming so hard that my legs began shaking, and I was drooling and yelled, "Oh, god, fuck, it's so big. It feels so good. It's so fucking big." 

Darrin couldn't or wouldn't keep still and began thrusting into me. Every time he went in and out, I would come. The room was turning black, and I was about to pass out when Darrin pushed another four inches into me. Fuck! I was being split like a log. My pussy was stretched beyond its limit like I was birthing orgasm upon orgasm. My head was spinning. We were both yelling. 

"Oh, yeah, baby, give it up! I've waited too long! I'm cumming!" 

I screeched, "Fuck! Oh, fuck. Motherfucker! Oh, my god. Fuck me good." 

With one more strong thrust, which I felt in the pit of my stomach, his huge head flared inside me, followed by a flood of wetness in my deepest recesses. I'd never cum that hard before.

He pulled my face down to his lips and passionately kissed me as his cock continued to spew blast after blast. My ovaries were drowning in his cum.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of him. As he held me tightly, his enormous cock continued twitching inside me like a headless snake in its death throes.

Oh, how I love this man.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments