Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hysterical Histories 5

"New and returning clients"

15
5 Comments 5
560 Views 560
4.4k words 4.4k words

CHAPTER NINE.

Lady Jane returns.

I have been discussing the psychology of sex with a young French colleague, Jean-Martin Charcot, who is trying to develop the use of hypnosis as a medical treatment. It is way beyond my capabilities, and he is developing an association with Sigmund Freud to make progress in psychological theory. He knows of my interests in the more physical and genetic aspects, and refers me to the writings of the Comte de Buffon, Georges-Louis Leclerc, over one hundred years ago.

He was a fascinating character, full of ideas about Life, the Universe and Everything, including sex and heredity, but as with so many visionaries, he was forced to recant his supposedly blasphemous views in the Eighteenth Century. They still seem very insightful, even now, though I could not agree with them all, given our advanced Nineteenth-Century knowledge of the world.

He determined that characteristics were inherited from both mother and father, rather than assuming that only the man's sperm had influence upon a 'neutral' female egg. He also held theories about human development and racial differences over the millennia, which could be controversial, but at least he did think about these issues, and how species might change form through time. I'm sure further scientific progress will be made on this, as we explore other corners of the natural world.

Reading some of his work has helped me to think more clearly about genetic inheritance, and about race too. I am abandoning any thoughts that ingesting semen orally can endow health benefits, even though the process involved can be very pleasurable for both parties! Emma may wish for a repeat dose, but I will only do that as a way of satisfying her desires, rather than expecting any real medicinal benefit. That has never been the reason for Helen and I to indulge!

It will be a little while before Emma returns to Harley Street anyway. In the shorter term, Lady Jane is to return for her second treatment and I prepare our plans with Helen. We remind ourselves of her situation, and ponder how we might help her.

Lady Jane had been married off at a very early age, solely for the purpose of producing a legitimate heir to Lord Grey. It seems he treats her abominably, finding his own pleasures in the whorehouses of London, but he wants her to submit more readily to his wishes.

She is very naive and withdrawn in manner, and it is clear that her body has closed up against her husband's crude and brutal advances, but even our first appointment had proven that she was capable of sexual fulfilment, when approached properly. The problem is that it is difficult to imagine Lord Grey ever approaching her in such a way!

Helen feels that Jane needs to prepare herself for her husband, not only with the artificial lubrication of olive oil, as we suggested at her last visit, but also by easing her tight young vagina to accept him, without resistance. It had taken some time and effort on my part before she was even able to accept my finger, at our first meeting.

In the end, I had persuaded her to release her repressed passion, perhaps for the very first time, but Helen and I both doubt that Lord Grey will create the right circumstances to achieve that. So, we agree our strategy, and I ask Helen not to distract me this time, as she had during the previous appointment. She agrees to wait for her own satisfaction until after Lady Jane has departed.

Lady Jane enters the Consulting Room with much more composure than last time, and happily dons the shift which Helen offers, to hide her complete nakedness. She lies back on the Treatment Couch quite readily too, and talks with much less reserve.

It seems that Lord Grey has managed, with the aid of oil, to force his manhood inside her, at least for a minute or two. He seemed satisfied with that, but was persuaded by her that she needed further treatment to accept him with less resistance.

She had now glimpsed his erect manhood, and felt that it was less frightening than she had imagined, especially when she saw it withdrawn, soft and limp, shortly afterwards. The sight had given her some confidence that she could accommodate her husband, and she was generally less fearful, even if not enthusiastic.

Helen and I exchange glances; it seems our planned strategy is clearly correct.

So I ask Jane to lie back on the couch, while Helen unbuttons Jane's shift and opens the garment to reveal her naked body to me. As before, I ask her to raise her knees and place her feet on the couch, then part her legs to give me full access to her. She complies without demur and her deep vaginal cleft is presented in front of me.

Helen places 'Doctor Watson's Assistant' on the couch between Jane's feet, already prepared with a coating of olive oil.

I explain that this time, in addition to the standard treatment, we will be using what is known as a "Ladies Companion" so that she can practice accepting something more substantial than my fingers.

She seems a little concerned, and when Helen shows her 'Doctor Watson's Assistant' she blanches with fear. "No, no, no," she says, "that is much too much! It is very much larger than my husband, and I do not think I could accept such an unreasonably large object inside me..."

Helen explains that it is in fact modelled upon me, and that she regularly enjoys 'the real thing' penetrating her, but Jane seems unconvinced and unable to believe her.

"There is only one way to prove that," says Helen, and while Jane sits up, holding the oiled "Companion" vertically between her thighs, she unbuttons me and expertly pulls out my semi-hard cock. I simply stand with my hands behind me.

Jane is very much taken aback, but comments that the "Companion" is indeed larger than what she sees before her, though certainly much larger than her husband.

"Just watch and wait," says Helen, and takes my cock into her hands, stroking it gently back and forth until it achieves its full erect size.

Jane watches open-mouthed in astonishment as she sees my cock grow to exactly the size of the "Companion" she holds before her. She has only ever glimpsed a man, her husband, briefly, and is astonished that we are conducting this demonstration for her.

"There," says Helen, " you can see that they are exactly matched in every way, now! I took a great deal of pride in creating this representation of my husband, and it IS true to life."

"So I can see, now!" says Jane. "Forgive me, but I have seen no man other than my husband before. This seemed impossibly large to me, but if it is your experience to accept such a cock willingly, then I have to believe that I could too."

"You most certainly can," I say, "though Helen will not allow you to experience the real thing, only the representation she has created. If we can educate your body to accept that readily, your husband will clearly no longer pose any threat to you, and you will be more able to relax in his presence."

Her eyes are staring fixedly at my (real) cock, while her hands grasp the oiled "Companion", and I notice that she begins to stroke it gently now, in the way she had seen Helen treat me. She seems to enjoy the sensations.

She watches closely as Helen forces my cock back out of sight, and rebuttons me. For a short while her gaze remains fixed upon the bulge in my trousers, but slowly transfers to the oiled ebony "Companion" now between her thighs.

I suggest that she should practice herself, but she says she needs some guidance, never having used such a thing before. So I ask her to lie back again, and slowly, very slowly, nudge the head of 'Doctor Watson's Assistant' between the very small and tight vaginal lips, which have swollen and moistened noticeably now.

They remain very tight, though, and I pause once the more bulbous head has squeezed inside her, with much gasping on her part.

Helen says, "Well done, Jane, the head is inside you now, so if you can try to relax, we will introduce the remainder gradually."

Slowly, inch by inch, I press it inside her, until the representations of my balls are pressed firmly against her, preventing any further progress. I am holding the handle which still protrudes, and allows me to manipulate the device very gently back and forth.

Helen congratulates Jane on her progress, but she seems oblivious to all around her now. Her head is firmly pressed back, and her hands are playing with the nut-brown nipples atop her small breasts, while her red curls spread around her shoulders. She seems to be in a different world- and a very pleasurable one, from the evidence of the swelling button in front of me.

While the "Companion" is fully embedded inside Jane, her lips are squeezed apart, giving me the opportunity to drop my head and clamp my mouth around her erect button. She gasps at the touch of my lips and tongue, but allows me total freedom of movement between her thighs. I move the "Companion" slowly in and out of her now, at first only by an inch, then two, then by three, while I tease her button in the same rhythm.

Her breathing deepens and quickens as more and more inches are withdrawn, then reintroduced into her, more firmly and more quickly with each successive stroke. The balls clash against her harder and harder.

When I am almost fully withdrawing the device, then plunging the full seven inches firmly back into her, she finally reaches her climactic release, and screams loudly, while her body and legs shake against the couch.

Recognising her sensitivity, I stop thrusting, and very slowly withdraw from her, until the head is released from the grip of her vaginal muscles. As I remove it completely, her vagina oozes substantial quantities of juice, while her body calms and her breathing slowly returns to normality

Helen is also trembling slightly, but reaches forward to rebutton Jane's shift, and asks her to sit up. She puts an arm around her to comfort her, and tells her that she knows how she feels.

"Lucky you!" says Jane, " I wish I could experience that whenever I wish. You are lucky enough to have Simon at your disposal, but I have to subject myself to my husband whenever he requires. I do not think I will be able to forget this experience when next he beds me, and the comparison will not compliment him!"

Helen looks at me and I know what she is thinking. I nod agreement, and she says, "That is the original, and the only, copy of Simon's manhood in existence, but I have plans to reproduce it for our clients.

If you can give me a week or two, I can provide you with an exact replica for your own personal use. There will be a cost, of course, and I think you would have to keep it hidden from your husband, but if you can do that, you can prepare yourself for your husband whenever you wish. Indeed, you can simply enjoy it whenever you wish! I think it would relax you and largely remove your anxieties about your husband's approach."

Lady Jane is fulsome in her enthusiasm for Helen's proposal, and in her gratitude for today's treatment. She dresses again, adopting the prim and proper demeanour of a Victorian Lady, yet again. She thanks us both profusely, and says she looks forward to receiving her own personal "Companion" soon, commenting as she leaves that she will always think of it as "Simon".

I do not know exactly how Helen proposes to replicate 'Doctor Watson's Assistant', but she clearly wants to retain the original, hand-crafted model for her own use, or ours.

My real cock has subsided since its enforced erection as a demonstration for Lady Jane, but Helen will revive it this evening, I'm sure, until she has had her way with it.

CHAPTER TEN.

Lady Charlotte attends.

Helen has arranged an appointment for Lady Charlotte, of whom I know nothing at all yet, but I am slightly concerned to hear Helen describe her as a "trophy wife".

She explains that it has become fashionable for very rich Victorian "gentlemen" to acquire wives from the Colonies. Of course, these men had always had their way with their staff and slaves in their plantations and estates abroad, but since Queen Victoria had recently adopted Sarah Forbes Bonetta as her Royal Goddaughter, it had become fashionable to take such as a wife.

Sarah Forbes Bonetta was an African Princess of Dahomey, and there was talk of a British naval blockade to enforce the end of the slave trade from the territory. I found all this rather hypocritical, I must say, because we had only abolished the slave trade in the British Empire in 1807, but allowed the holding of slaves in the colonies until 1838. Even then, this was only agreed in Parliament when it was decided to compensate slave owners ( NOT the slaves themselves!) for their "loss". Perhaps the fact that many Members of Parliament were themselves slave owners was relevant!

PenelopaRawr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopaRawr1

Even then, the abominable East India Company maintained slavery until 1843, when the specific 'Indian Slavery Act' was passed. The first Anglo-Sikh war, waged by the East India Company as a proxy for Britain, had only recently finished in 1849, and the Company is still in existence and still prepared to fight wars in India and Burma.

Of course, Britain itself is never shy of fighting wars, and is almost permanently 'at war' with... someone, somewhere!

Given my own views on these matters, I am somewhat sickened by the idea of "trophy wives" drawn from Colonial origins, and wonder whether they are in reality any more than slaves.

Helen assures me that those she knows of are strong women in their own right, often with high-status backgrounds, like Princess Bonetta, and certainly educated in the ways of British Society. As someone of more humble origins than my aristocratic French wife (though not a trophy husband!), I can sympathise with these women.

I accept, of course, that they are women like any other, and experience the same problems of male domination as any other Victorian woman, though I do believe that slowly women are gaining ground in their influence in society.

From my anatomical studies, I also know that all women are essentially structured in identical ways, though there may be much superficial variation between individuals. There is therefore no reason for me to approach Lady Charlotte in any different way than any other client.

Lady Charlotte Lyle is of African descent, perhaps via the Caribbean, and has recently been taken as Lord Lyle's wife, soon after the death of his previous wife in childbirth. This is not an uncommon event, but it means, in this case, that he already has a male heir, and does not require Lady Charlotte to bear his children. It seems she is truly there for "show" in aristocratic circles, and presumably also to provide him with sexual satisfaction.

As soon as she enters the room, I can see the attraction. She is a young woman of great poise and grace, as well as beauty, perfectly presented in swathes of colourful satin. She beams a bright wide smile when we welcome her, and follows us to the Consulting Room, where she sits at the end of the Treatment Couch, to discuss her situation.

I find her manner refreshingly honest, for such an aristocratic lady; it is very easy to ask her questions, and to get full and open answers, with no hint of subterfuge.

She says that she is fully aware that her husband likes to show her off publicly, and that she is there to make him seem powerful in every way, including sexually. In fact, she says, while he wants to use her as his sexual toy, she remains unsatisfied.

His efforts to please her usually fail because he comes so soon, but he seems quite oblivious to her frustration, assuming that she has been pleased as much as he.

Her efforts to delay him have failed so far, and she has heard of our services through female gossip. She realises that we cannot do much to change her husband's performance, though any ideas would be welcome, and she simply wants to experience the full release she craves, from time to time.

She has not been so honest with her husband, of course, but he refuses her nothing, and readily agreed to her treatment, no doubt also impressed with the results described by several fellow Lords in regard to their own wives treatments.

So we seem to have a very clear and simple objective in Charlotte's case. She simply wants to achieve sexual release, and if successful, thinks that may be required on a monthly basis. That schedule, she thinks, would allow her to tolerate her husband's inadequacies between times.

Helen seems a little perturbed, and clarifies to Charlotte that I am not allowed to have full sex with her- that is to be Helen's privilege alone.

Charlotte says, "Oh, excuse me! I did not mean to suggest such a thing, but I have been told by other ladies of your acquaintance that you bring them to an ecstatic release with your physician's skills and understanding of their bodies, not with your cock!"

Helen looks relieved, and smiles back at Charlotte. "Indeed, he can, Lady Charlotte. I can attest to that as well. Let us start by undressing you in preparation for the doctor's treatment."

I watch as Helen helps Charlotte to remove her sumptuous clothing, and set it aside carefully. Charlotte shows no sign of coy embarrassment whatsoever, and is happy to be presented in all her nakedness before us both.

She is certainly as beautiful naked as she was clothed.

She stands confidently at the end of the Treatment Couch, and I can see that she is as tall as me, with wonderfully coiffed deep black hair piled up on her head. Her head is balanced atop a long and graceful neck, and her dark black skin is taut over her entire body.

Her breasts are fairly large when unbound from her bodice, and the even darker areolae are fascinating, topped with very long and already-erect nipples. Her waist is slim, spreading to wide hips around a flat belly and hairless pubic area, as is the fashion now. Her arms and legs are also slim and long, rather like Lady Emily, and she seems extremely flexible in her body.

We discuss in detail how she would like to proceed. It seems that her prime objective is simply to reach a "paroxysmal convulsion", just as her friends have described, but I say that can be achieved in many ways, and I would like her to relate it to her usual behaviours with her husband, so that she may recall it when with him.

"I understand," she says, "but how can that be, when you are not able to use me as my husband would?"

"Let us consider the position you and he usually adopt," I say, "What is his normal manner of approach to you?"

"Ah, I see," she says, "Well, he does like to fuck like an animal, entering me from behind. That is his usual and preferred approach, and indeed, I think it is mine too- I feel more of his manhood in that position."

"Then let us try to replicate that, to some degree, so that you can recall your treatment when you are next placed in that position," I say.

I ask her to kneel on the long Consulting Couch, and fall forward onto all fours, facing away from me; all she can see is a blank white wall in front of her. I admire the way her large breasts fall down towards the couch, and cannot resist weighing them in my hands, and marveling again at the length of her erect nipples. She looks sideways at me as I tease them, and smiles broadly.

Then I move around behind her; Helen looks at me and notes the bulging presence of my cock, pressing forward towards Charlotte's opened thighs. I look at her, and she sighs with some relief, I think, when I turn away and lie back on the Consulting Couch, to squirm upwards between Charlotte's thighs, so the my head is beneath her vulva. Now I am lying flat upon the Consulting Couch, beneath her naked body.

Charlotte looks down at me and smiles again; she clearly understands what is about to happen, saying, "If only my husband would do this!"

I look upwards at one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. Charlotte's vaginal lips, slightly puffed up already, are even darker than the shaven skin surrounding them, However, I see a glimpse of the brightest pink slash between them.

My fingers slowly part her lips to reveal the gorgeous colours within, from the brightest pink, to the deepest purple, and at the top juncture, an emerging red button. I briefly insert a finger into her vagina, and curl it upwards against her vaginal wall, before removing it again.

I say, "Charlotte, I will not be able to say much for a little while, but I think you will instinctively know how to benefit most from what I am about to do- I will try to guide you with my hands, but you should follow your own instincts now."

I move downwards slightly so that only my head is between her thighs and my arms are free below her. My hands guide her downwards to rest lightly against my mouth and she jerks involuntarily as she feels the first probing of my tongue into her open vagina; her taste is quite delicious.

My tongue licks her full length from back to front, and she begins to slowly rock her hips back and forth in concert with me. When my tongue reaches her vagina, I press it deeply into her, and when it reaches her button, I suck it between my lips to play with it for a moment or two. We build a rhythm together, pausing briefly at her vagina, then at her exposed button, and I think I detect a slight increase in pace and pressure from her, squatting above me.

I am disturbed suddenly by a fumbling with my cock; it becomes evident to me that Helen is stroking me, and now unbuttoning me, to pull my erect cock into the open, behind Charlotte's back. I cannot, and do not want to resist.

I pause my treatment of Charlotte, and manage to tell her that I am about to press my thumb inside her from behind, while I focus my mouth on her button. She grunts approval as I slide one thumb inside her vagina, from behind.

"Mmm," she says, "that feels very like my husband! I will be able to imagine you beneath me like this when next he fucks me. Perhaps that will help me to respond better to his ministrations?"

She presses more and more firmly down against my mouth, and thrusts more and more firmly back against my encroaching thumb. She is unaware that Helen has now been unable to resist temptation, and has straddled my hard cock, facing my feet, and behind Charlotte's back. Helen has taken me inside her familiar wet vagina now, and is sliding me in and out in synchrony with our movements behind her.

As both women ride more and more firmly, more and more rapidly, upon my defenceless body, I resign myself to being used and simply try to enjoy the exquisite feelings surrounding me.

Eventually, of course, it all comes to a climax, but a surprising one for Charlotte. It is only when she shouts out, and throws herself backwards, that she feels Helen behind her, also shaking in pleasure as I pump cum inside her. Her vagina clasps itself around my cock in its familiar way, and seems to suck me dry, while Charlotte's beautiful pink lips flutter around me, and drip honey into my mouth.

Charlotte quickly overcomes her initial shock, but rests her body upon my face, while Helen clambers off me, tucking my cock out of sight, and letting her shift hide the dripping of cum down her trembling inner thighs.

She stands alongside us now, and grins at Charlotte, who is resting her full weight upon my mouth, threatening to suffocate me!

"Well done, Charlotte," says Helen. "I said that Simon's cock was forbidden to you, but I am his wife after all! It seems that you were well-served by his mouth and fingers..?"

Raising herself from me, Charlotte says, "Certainly so! Those were the most extraordinary sensations I have ever felt, just as my friends had promised. I will be able to recall them the next time my husband fucks me, as your husband's thumb did. That feeling may not be very different, and I am very envious of your own experience behind me! I had no idea what was happening until our backs clashed in the ecstasy of the final moments!"

I say, " I hope it will help you to attain more pleasure with your husband, Charlotte, but rest assured that we can provide further treatments whenever you feel the need."

As Helen helps her to dress again, she flashes an enormous bright smile in my direction, saying, "I'm already looking forward to the occasion, Simon."

When she has left, and we have both calmed down, Helen says," That was certainly a job well done, Simon. Another satisfied client, and a guaranteed repeat booking."

"Certainly," I say, "but you must take care with you own interventions, my love! Not all clients may react with such tolerance as Charlotte."

"I understand, Simon," says Helen, "but I think you will find that the modern Victorian woman is more adventurous than you might assume!"

With that thought in mind, we retire to bed. Our next scheduled appointment, in a few days, is to be the return of Lady Sara.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments