Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monday morning. I heard the coffee pot perking, thank goodness for automatic timers. It’s Monday, so you might not be sure of anything. Like covers that can talk.

“I don’t want to go to school, Daddy,” the covers announced. How do you react to sweet sexy talking covers.

“I’m scared of the woods. A big bad wolf,” I stopped her.

“The Brothers Grimm lied about the wolf,” I protested, and the covers giggled.

I reached under the covers and found her butt. I massaged and patted it.

“Well, if you stay home, I am going to have to,” she stopped me.

“Rub my butt some more,” the covers wiggled and giggled.

Do you want your coffee?” All covers want coffee.

“Huh – huh, no,” more giggles.

Beth rolled over and pulled the covers over me. She wrapped her arms around me and threw a leg over mine. She pulled my face to her and kissed me. “Mmmm, that’s what I want.” We kissed again.

Now, everything is awake, everything. Beth wrapped her fingers around my cock. She purred as her hand moved up and down my swollen shaft. Beth started at my chest and kissed and licked her way down to my cock.

As my cock disappeared down her throat, Beth moaned and purred. Her tongue made circles around it as my veins pulsed, waiting for the pumping. Beth’s hair lay across my body, as her mouth made slow trips up and down my cock.

Beth threw the covers off and straddled my loins. Her expression was sultry and a woman who was going to have her way. She bent down and kissed me deeply. Her soft lips are so enticing. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock.

After a few good strokes, then Beth guided it into her hot body. Beth purred as her pussy swallowed my cock. By now my cock is wanting to pound her steaming pussy. Beth rocked back and forth on my cock mewing. She closed her eyes and pushed her pelvis back and forth, Mmmm, yes, she cooed.

“I don’t want to go to school. I want to stay home and play,” Beth purred as she tightened her muscles around my cock. “I promise to be good. You know I always want to be good,” her sultry voice seducing me.

Beth put her arms over her head and slid up and down my cock. Her tits bounced with every stroke. Then she would stop and rock back and forth on it, rubbing her clit against me. She caressed both tits and held them one at a time up to her mouth. Her tongue came from her mouth licking her nipples and then she would suck them tits.

Beth went back to riding my cock, but now she had her fingers between her legs rubbing her clit. She was groaning, her orgasm not far off. I squeezed her tits, and Beth moaned and rubbed faster.

I held onto her right tit and slapped her round ass. Beth yelped and her cum flowed down my cock soaking my pubic hairs and my balls. She bounced on my cock and rubbed her clit. While her orgasm squirted from inside of her, my cock shot load after load of hot sticky cum from my balls.

“Oooo, uuum,” and Beth collapsed on top of me. I held her, as she lay there panting, our damp bodies welded together panting with exhaustion.

“Baby, I love what you do to me. Beth, you are such a loving, sexy woman. Thank you for your good loving. There is not a man alive that is as lucky as I am.” I kissed her hair.

“And you give me everything a woman would want. You are strong, protective, loving and so very tender with me. My world is your love.” Beth held me with all she had.

We settled down enough for our coffee. Beth did call off from work. I think she I reconsidering my offer to stay home. That would be fine with me. We sat in bed talking. Beth was asking questions about the court case. I told her what I knew, and what the papers I gave to Ralph meant.

“Collin, no matter what happens, I am right here. And always will be.” Beth held my face and gently kissed me.

Beta walked in with a complaint. He hasn’t had his breakfast yet. He just sat there and stared at us.

“Collin, is he staring because he wants breakfast or because we’re naked?” Beth giggled.

“Honey, he may enjoy seeing you nude, like I do, but my gut feeling is that Mr. Self wants breakfast.”

Beth called her boss and said she was not going to be there, then went into the bathroom to freshen up. I knocked on the door and snuck a cup of coffee onto the vanity. She said thanks, so I went to take care of Beta. He was sitting patiently at his food dish.

I was starting breakfast when the phone buzzed. It was Ralph. He must have gotten the judge out of bed before breakfast.

“Good morning, Ralph. This is an early call,” I said.

“Collin, it is a good morning. I got a call from the judge and he said he would see me this afternoon in chambers. He said the information that we submitted may prove that the mayor and the construction company could be brought up on fraud charges. I’m sure your land is safe. More when I know more.”

“Thanks, Ralph!” We ended the call.

“YIPPIE, YAHOO, HOT DAMN SUMABITCH! They’re all going down.” I sat down with my coffee.

“Collin, what the hell is going on? What are you screaming about?” Beth looked worried.

“Sweetheart, we are a week away from victory. Ralph showed the judge the papers, and he was impressed. Court is next Tuesday, I got the impression from Ralph that I may have to see the judge in chambers. I will not be mentioned in court. Only my certified papers will be introduced into evidence.

When the mayor and the rest of the thieves see the true property line, the case is over. That’s when the shit may hit the fan. That’s the reason I have been suggesting you quit your job.”

“Collin, If I talk to Tanya, she may let me take a leave of absence until this is over. She is a fair boss. What do you think?”

“Beth, I don’t want to tell you what to do, but I think you will be safe before, but I am concerned about after. We are more than comfortable if that’s your concern.”

“My concern is my man and our Beta. Damn, the rest.” Beth called Tanya.

I went for my morning shower and shave, Beth called Tanya. Of course, the boss curled up in his bed. What else would an upstanding wolf do? I’m standing in the hall, Beth is on the phone, Beta drifting off to sleep in his bed, my flannel shirt. Talk about counting your blessings. Life has been good to me.

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

I took a sip of my coffee and then got into the hot shower. It felt so good! I was a bit more tense than I had thought. As the hot water ran off of me, the tension eased. I scrubbed all the places Mom taught me to, then grabbed my towel to dry off. My coffee was still waiting for me. Now for a good hot shave to top the morning.

I was just lathering my face and the door creaked open just a bit. This cute little brunette pushed her smiling face into the steam. Beth came in with a fresh cup of coffee.

“Can I watch?” she giggled.

“You never let me watch you shave,” I love teasing Beth.

“I don’t shave, Collin, you know. Oops, I guess I do. I was thinking about,” I jumped in.

“Yeah, I’m thinking about your coochie as well,” I gave her a dastardly laugh.

“Okay, then. Here you go.” She took off her robe and put the lid down on the toilet and sat down. “Happy?” she grinned.

“There’s not another guy in town that had a shave this wonderful.” I shaved very carefully.

When I had finished shaving, I put my gear up and rinsed my face. Beth handed me the hand towel to dry my face. A little cologne and I’m done. Beth stood up and put her arms around me.

“Mmmm, my man. Yes, he is. My man.” She hugged me and kissed me, then bent over and kissed my cock. The phone buzzed. Deflation, shit!

“Yes, Ralph, what’s up? Sure, what time? I can do that. Can I bring Beth, or not? Thanks, man. We’ll be there with bells on. Ralph said the judge wanted to see me at two this afternoon. You can come along if you want to.”

“Yes, please, Collin. Like I’ve told you, your love is my world. I have you and Beta. What affects either of you affects me. When this is done, can I kick them in the balls?”

“No, Beth!” I just started to laugh. The funny thing is, I believe she would do it.

At fifteen minutes until two, Beth and I were at the judge’s chambers waiting for Ralph. A little after two, the door opened and Ralph said we should come in.

We had the formal introductions and then got right down to business. Judge Billings was impressed with the detailed reports of the property since my Grand Dad inherited it from his Dad. Every single pin, every rock, tree whatever could be pinpointed from the photos.

Ralph and the judge discussed in the legal beagle language not suitable for us normal people. Every time Ralph made a point and used the photos, the judge would look at me and grin. How can you feel good and shitless at the same time? Beth held my hand the entire time.

More legal conversation, more smiles at Beth and me, more sweat from my forehead and armpits. A lot of good the shower did this morning. Ralph and the judge stopped for a moment, Ralph slapped me on the back.

“Mr. Knite, Miss Evans, you have produced some damning evidence of attempted land theft and fraud. Do not let anything leave this office, but you have just put the mayor in legal jeopardy as well. You being so fastidious with the records from the eighteen hundreds is absolute that the mall would be encroaching on your land.

And, I might add brings to light the illegal property thefts that have occurred in the past ten years. You are not required to be in court on Tuesday. In fact, I would urge your council to impress on you the importance of not being in court. That stays here as well.

“Do we have an understanding Mr. Donovan?” The judge was serious.

“Yes, your Honor. But if I may, Mr. Knite will be available if the court deems it necessary.”

“Excellent. Mr. Knite, Miss Evans, stay home on Tuesday unless you hear from me. Not my secretary or even Mr. Donovan. Only if you hear from me, understood.”

Ralph answered, “I speak for both of my clients, your directions are absolutely clear.” Beth and I nodded our heads in agreement.

The three of us walked down the hall to the front door. I stopped and looked back. Beth and Ralph gave me a funny look.

“He is a big son of a bitch, isn’t he?”

“Yes, Collin, and he can back it up. Go home you two. Try to relax. Court is on Tuesday, my bill will arrive the following Wednesday a century from now. I’ve wanted to get my hands on that crooked mayor since he took office. Your paperwork is giving me that opportunity. Legal fees – paid.”

Ralph and I shook hands, he gave Beth a polite hug and we left the halls of justice. But I knew, I just knew in the back of my head, something was going to happen. I didn’t like the feeling one bit.

I opened the door for Beth and guess who was waiting for us. Beta.

“A little out of your territory aren’t boy,” tail wagging. “Do you want an ice cream?” more tail wagging. “Beth, would you like an ice cream?”

She started to shake her butt. “No, you’ll get us arrested.” We walked to the ice cream stand. There was a freckled-faced young man ready to serve us.

“What would you like?” Beth ordered a cone, I got a malt and Beta got a cone like Mom’s. ’I’m a lucky guy.

“Hey, Knite. Why are you here? You’re devaluating our property here in the city. And you, Evans. Why are you hanging around a loser like,” Beta sat next to Beth.

“Is that some sort of threat?” Charlie Perkins asked. I just smiled.

“Are you gonna answer me? I’m talking to you.” He continued. Beta moved between Beth and me.

“Is your puppy scared of me, too?” He growled. Beth ate her cone, I sipped my malt, and Beta wagged his tail.

“What the fucks wrong with you people. Are you deaf and dumb?”

I smiled at Perkins and said, “Neither.”

“Get out of my town. You’re making it look trashy.” He bellowed.

“Why should they leave Charlie? They’re eating ice cream, you’re yelling and causing a scene. I think you should leave. You and your group are always screaming about noise pollution and here you are in front of the courthouse yelling and screaming.” Said the Sheriff.

“Go home Perkins before I site you for noise pollution.” The Sheriff said with a smile.

“Thank you, Sheriff,” I said. “We’re heading home too.”

“Can we buy you an ice cream Sheriff,” Beth offered.

“No, Perkins would say you’re trying to bribe me. That’s how stupid he and his group are. But thank you, Miss Evans.” And he left.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments