Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Kitchen Fun - Episode 10: Lunch On Me

"He met his wife at home over his lunch hour and got a nice surprise!"

26
16 Comments 16
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Do you think your sexual adventures should spice up more than just the bedroom? So do we! Kay, Nikki, and Sebastian have teamed up to bring you Kinky Kitchen Fun, a series of smoking, sizzling, and salacious vignettes designed to stimulate your appetite for naughtiness in and around the kitchen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Tune in each week for a new tantalizing and titillating kink story."

“Leaving a little early today, Corey?”

Corey stopped in his tracks and turned around to face Bret, his boss, who was hanging onto a cubicle wall while glancing at his watch.

“Less than ten till,” Corey replied, looking at the wall clock that showed 11:52. “I have an errand to do over lunch time. I'll be back well before one.”

“Okay, well, we have that call with Vikram at one.”

Corey rolled his eyes in his mind, though looking straight ahead outwardly. As if I didn't know. “Yes, I have it on my calendar. That's why I'm going now, so I can be back in plenty of time.”

The truth was, he didn't even know what the errand was, or if it even was an errand. He was to meet his wife Hayley at home during lunch for something that had him half intrigued and half annoyed. She did promise to have lunch ready for him, but still, time was short. If it was some kind of news, it could be handled with a phone call or text message or wait till that night. If it was something he had to see or somewhere they had to go, why in the middle of the day? He hadn't forgotten an important event like the anniversary of her niece getting her pet parakeets or something, had he?

Climbing into his car, he checked his text messages. One from Hayley, a reply to the one he sent before he left his desk announcing he was on the way: “k see you soon. lunch on me xoxo”

Twenty minutes later, Corey pulled into the garage at home and entered the quiet house. Calling out for Hayley, it didn't take long for him to find her.

As he entered the kitchen, there she was, lying face up on the island countertop, greeting him with a smile and a giggle. “Hi, hon!”

She was completely naked. Well, not technically. She did have something covering her... all sorts of bite sized foods, from her thighs all the way up to her shoulders. She looked like one of those snack trays with fruits and meats and cheeses and crackers, far less orderly but far more appetizing.

“Oh, wow, Hayley,” Corey stuttered. “What have we here?”

“I promised you: lunch is on me!”

“Hmm, on you! Not what I imagined, but, a nice surprise!” He smiled, lowering his face toward a cube of white cheese below her navel.

“Uh-uh!” She wagged a finger at him, careful not to dislodge the tasty bits she had spent the last ten minutes perching on her skin. “I'm not the only one who's going to be naked for this!”

It just took a few seconds for Corey to get rid of his shoes and socks and attempt to carefully fold his pants and shirt across the back of one of the kitchen chairs. Down came his boxers, his dick beginning to swell in response to the erotic sight in front of him.

Hayley now allowed her husband to start in on his lunch. While she giggled at the touches of his lips and tongue on her bare skin, he grabbed cubes of cheese from her stomach as well as domes of sliced red and green grapes she had set upon her manicured pubic hair.

“Mmm, what's this?” Corey swirled his tongue, tasting the sweet wetness in the prickly pubes. “You trimmed yourself down here, I see!” Marveling at the way her parted thighs displayed the treasure between them, he couldn't remember her most intimate place ever looking more appealing.

She shuddered as he licked up her slit and pressed his tongue in between her pussy lips. “I figured I'd do something naughty and new, give you a different look.” She set three apple slices where the grapes had been. “Don't want any hair in your mouth, you know.”

“I wouldn't mind, to tell you the truth.” Corey ate the crisp apple chunks, munching as he worked his way up toward her breasts. “Hmm, pita?” he asked as he took a strip of flat bread.

Next was the meat course: thin, round slices of salami and folded strips of ham and turkey.

“What have we here?” he asked as he got to her nipples, beginning to lick at the generous mounds of soft cheese.

“Brie,” she answered.

“Mmmm.” He could gather a bit by licking, but needed to suck to clear it all off bit by bit.

“I had to work with it a while— eeek!” She squealed in mid-sentence while his mouth pulled at her sensitive nipple. “To get it to spread.”

“Mmm, speaking of spread,” he teased, running a hand between her legs, through her trimmed bush. Putting pressure on her inner thigh while he grabbed another bite of bread from between her tits. She parted her legs some more, allowing his fingers to open her up and sample her wetness.

It took a minute or two for Corey to devour the brie and the pita bread bites from between Hayley's tits, especially since he had to suck quite a bit to clean off her nipples. By the time he was done, he had inserted two fingers into her pussy, making her squirm enough to make some remaining grape halves tumble off her chest onto the counter and the floor.

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

After picking up the remaining meat slices from her ribs and savoring them, he moved himself between her legs, lowering his face between them. “Mmm, Hayley, that was delicious,” he told her, giving her pussy lips a kiss. After kissing up into her pubic hair and across her stomach, he lowered his mouth to her slit once more. “But I think...” he kissed her pussy again, with just his lips at first, then more deeply, working his tongue inside. “Yes, I think this is the best part!”

Hayley was sitting up now, moaning, holding Corey's head while he ate her out. She was so fucking aroused by their kinky food play that she was already approaching her climax. Not having expected this, but eager now to finish herself off, she pumped her hips, fucking his face while his tongue swirled inside and up over her clit.

“Oh, fuck, yes, eat me, make me cum,” she cried out. He fervently increased his assault on her folds and her swollen nub, soon making her shudder and moan with an intense climax.

Hayley threw her arms around Corey after her orgasm subsided, the scent and taste of her pussy and his lunch lingering on his open mouth as it crushed against hers.

He pulled her forward, hungrily tasting whatever residue there was left on her breasts and shoulders, sliding her down the cabinet to try to get his dick inside her.

“Nuh-uh!” She squirmed away from his gropes and grabs. “I haven't had my lunch yet!” She patted the countertop and brushed aside a few stray morsels that had fallen. “Get your ass up here!”

He wanted nothing more than to spin her around and fuck her brains out from behind, but being a good sport and generally willing to delay his own gratification with some teasing, he complied with his wife's wishes. “I have to be back at the office by one,” he mentioned, trying not to sound like he was in a hurry. “But yes, you have me now!”

“I think I can decorate you a little better than I did myself,” she said, arranging some cheese cubes and strips of bread and meat in patterns on his chest and stomach. “That wasn't easy!” His rock-hard dick twitched and bobbed as she tried to balance some apple slices on the shaft. “But I didn't have anything moving around like this!”

She didn't hurry, but was aware of the time, sensually eating bits and bites off him, making sure to give his raging erection a few long, wet, teasing licks in between.

“If you need something to eat off my cock,” he suggested with a smile, “how about something sticky?” He dug two fingers into the brie, smearing the semi-soft cheese on the shaft and dabbing some on the head.

“Mmm,” Hayley purred, swiping a larger piece of pita bread around his cock and popping it into her mouth. Having devoured the rest of the ham bits and grape halves from his chest and stomach, she turned her attention to cleaning off his cock. Once she had licked and slurped and nibbled most of the brie off, she sucked noisily and strongly as he moaned with the pleasure she was giving him.

“Ohh, fuck, Hayley, fuck yessss,” he breathed, lifting his hips up off the counter to feed her the last of her lunch. “Some more meat for you! Here you go! Uuuhhh!”

“Mmm, and some yummy sauce, I'm sure!” Her lips and tongue teased his head and shaft for another minute, then her fingers teased his sensitive balls. With a series of grunts and groans, he felt himself get closer and closer until he couldn't hold back. His ball sac tightened as her fingers lightly squeezed, sending their contents jetting out the end of his cock, half onto her lips and into her mouth and half all over his stomach. He lay there, trembling and squirming, moaning and sighing, as his wife finished him off, draining him completely.

He finally hopped down from the counter after he had recovered for a minute, wetting a hand towel so they could clean themselves off. Standing naked together for another minute or two, they each downed a glass of iced tea.

“Well, that sure was better than bringing my lunch to the office!” Corey laughed, squeezing Hayley close. “I wish I could take the rest of the afternoon off!”

“I wanted this to be a little quickie,” she replied. “May be naughtier this way. You won't be able to concentrate the rest of the day, will you?”

“Hmm, maybe not,” he admitted, pulling his shirt on and grabbing for his boxers and pants.

“Especially since you know I'll be here waiting for you tonight.” Pressing her fingers around her bare skin, she added, ”Hmm, maybe I'll take a shower, though. I'm a bit sticky.”

He smiled at her. “I wish I had time to join you!”

“And maybe I won't bother getting dressed again afterward,” she continued.

“Oh, shit, now I sure won't be able to concentrate!” He gave his naked wife one last kiss and squeeze after pulling on his shoes and socks. “Thank you for a lovely lunch!” Headed out the door, he noticed it was 12:43. He wasn't sure he'd make it back to his desk by one o'clock. He wasn't sure he cared.

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments