Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Kitchen Fun - Episode 6: Latte Art

"Practicing milk foam patterns at home gets a little out of hand!"

12
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Do you think your sexual adventures should spice up more than just the bedroom? So do we! Kay, Nikki, and Sebastian have teamed up to bring you Kinky Kitchen Fun, a series of smoking, sizzling, and salacious vignettes designed to stimulate your appetite for naughtiness in and around the kitchen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Tune in each week for a new tantalizing and titillating kink story."
"I'm not scared. Are you?" Craig stood with his arm around Kerri, looking at the newest addition to their household.

"No. We've talked about this for months. I'm sure we're ready."

"We better be. No returns now, right?"

"Right. No turning back now that we've set up our new little bundle of joy!" With a touch of the power button, their new espresso machine came alive.

After a long time of wanting to cut down on the time and expense of going out for a good coffee drink, they had decided on a machine for home. Besides that, they knew it should be tons of fun!

“Ladies first,” Craig told her, so she was the first one to grind, dose, and tamp. Seconds later, the first fragrant extraction had begun.

After Craig did a cup for himself, he adjusted the steam wand that was ready to produce some microfoamed milk for their lattes. “Don't put it in too deep,” Kerri warned. “Just the tip.”

After he predictably rolled his eyes and sighed at the double entendre, she gave him a kiss on the cheek while the milk spun into what they guessed was the right consistency. Craig's first attempt at the foam art was not exactly successful, and Kerri’s was no better. “We need to practice the presentation, that's for sure,” Craig said, taking a sip. “But damn, that's tasty!”

“Agreed!” Kerri took a sip for herself. “We'll be making sexy designs with some practice!”

“Sexy?”

“Umm, I meant hearts, not boobs!” They laughed together, talking about shaping milk foam into everything from tulips to tits and diamonds to dicks.

“Okay, but it may take a few weeks before we can handle tits or dicks.”

“Like I said, we'll need practice.”'

“Ha ha. I can handle yours right now. Can you handle mine?”

“You are dirty!”

“So are you! You were the one who had to bring up sexy designs!” He eyed the pitcher of foamy milk. “In the meantime, we could play with our ingredients?”

“You are not putting scalding hot milk on my tit!”

“It’s not scalding! Just warm. Come on, you’ll love it!”

“I don’t know.” Kerri dipped a finger in tentatively, then swirled it deeper. “Hmm, okay.” She raised her finger to Craig's mouth, and he sucked the foam off.

“Hmm, just tastes like foamy milk.”

Kerri dipped her finger into his coffee and held it up for him to taste. “Better?”

“Mmm, much,” he said, holding her finger with his lips and tongue.

Craig retrieved the jar of ground cinnamon from the pantry and shook a dash across his finger after dipping it in her drink.

“Well, it's pretty,” she admitted, peering at the dark reddish-brown specks in the white microfoam. Sucking it off his fingers, she purred, “Mmm. Tasty!”

“More where that came from!” Craig opened the refrigerator and pulled out the carton of milk, a squeeze bottle of caramel syrup, and a special surprise he'd prepped while she was messing around in the yard earlier: a ramekin of chocolate shavings. “For art,” he explained. “But I'll need a bigger canvas than fingers, though.”

He pulled at the hem of her shirt and then wiggled his fingers upwards. She pulled her shirt off over her head and stood bare breasted in front of him. “Enough canvas for you, artiste?” She took a sip of her drink and licked her lips at him.

“It's a start.” He started some more milk steaming, this time adding more air for a lighter foam, stopping before it got too hot. He dipped some out with a spoon and held it up for her to test the temperature.

“Is that going on me?” Kerri giggled.

“Sure, if you'd like!”

She held up one of her tits, and he dabbed the spoonful of foamy milk right on the nipple.

“Ohhhh, yes, that feels good, actually!”

He stooped down and teased her milk-coated nipple with the tip of his tongue, then licked, then sucked it off. Then he applied more to her other breast, slurping half of it off while the rest dripped down her front.

“Now I need to do you!” Kerri held up her own spoonful of foam.

Do me?” Craig laughed. “Maybe we ought to finish decorating each other first?”

“Dirty! That's what I meant!” After decorating his nipples while he squirmed a bit, she tasted both, indicating her approval with an “Mmmmm!” Another spoonful on his shoulder, and a fingerful flicked on his neck, proved to be too much to stick, beginning to run down his chest.

After two more turns each, they had foamy milk running everywhere. “We need more canvas to work with, off with your pants!”

Within seconds, they were both naked and Craig’s cock was growing and sticking out with excitement. “Turn around and bend over!”

“Ooo, really?” She presented her wiggling ass to him, ready for whatever was next.

Craig dosed a bit of foamy milk onto her ass cheeks and grabbed the caramel squeeze bottle. After a swirl on her left cheek and a cross hatch on her right, he stepped back to admire his work. “Magnifique!”

“I can't see, though!” Kerri pouted.

“Heh! Hold it right there!” He found his phone on the nearby counter, snapped three pictures, and handed it to her. “There you go. That's my little tasty treat!” She swiped through the photos while he slurped the milk and syrup off her ass cheeks.

“Ooo, looks yummy!” Kerri admired his art. “How is it?”

“Tastes delicious!” He finished licking it all off.

“Time to do some ass decorating of my own now!” She loaded spoonfuls of the steamed milk onto his butt cheeks while he bent over, and tapped a sprinkling of cinnamon on one and sprinkled chocolate shavings on the other. “Mmmm, delectable!” she told him, licking and sucking the goodness off his ass.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

“Up on the counter, my little coffee canvas!" he directed her. She hopped up, and he dabbed a little milk and sprinkled a little chocolate onto her thighs. Swirling his fingers in his creation, he tasted some, then offered some to her. He poured some milk directly from the pitcher onto her tits, sending rivulets down the insides of her breasts and around her navel, wetting her pubic hair.

“Hmm, it's getting cooler now.”

Lying back fully on the counter, Kerri waited as Craig steamed the milk some more and brewed another double shot of espresso “just in case.”

When he returned to her, she trusted him enough to drizzle the newly-microfoamed warm milk in patterns across her breasts and tummy. Droplets of caramel followed, then a bit of the chocolate shavings, from her chest down into her pubic hair.

Craig licked his way down from her tits, feeding a bit to her with his fingers as he went. Opening her legs wide, he planted a wet kiss right on her pussy lips and then kissed up into her bush, sucking out the delicious mess.

“Oooo,” she moaned. “Yesss!”

“Mmm, delicious.” He couldn't help but lick up and down her pussy slit, dig his tongue inside a bit, and tease at her clit, until it was Kerri's turn to play artiste.

With him up on the counter now, she spooned some swirls of warm foamy milk onto his stomach and nipples, and then spread some down to the base of his semi engorged cock. She sprinkled some cinnamon and chocolate shavings across the milk, and then slurped some of it off, moving her lips up to his to share a tasty kiss.

Teasing his dick with her tongue and fingers, she got him hard in no time. She artfully dolloped foamy milk up the length of his shaft and finished off with drizzles of caramel syrup. After getting some great close-up photos, she leaned in and smeared the concoction on her breasts before sucking off the rest.

Kerri zigzagged a portion of milk foam across his stomach then drizzled a bit of the newly brewed espresso up and down, allowing some to pool in his navel. She stroked his cock gently, looking into his eyes, then ran her tongue through her art, slurping it all up.

Craig hopped down and kissed Kerri. “Mmm, you have some messy titties!” He ran a hand between her legs to finger her pussy while he sucked the messy syrup off her nipples.

With Kerri back up on the counter, Craig swirled thin streams of caramel sauce around a breast, in tighter and tighter circles in toward her nipple. Dotting the peak with milk foam and adding a little cinnamon and chocolate, his creation was ready for a few photos.

“It would be a shame to destroy that, but it looks so tasty!” He started wiping up the saucy swirls with his tongue, then thought to drizzle some of the espresso over her breasts, guiding some down her stomach to her navel as well.

“Mmm, let me taste!” Kerri said, looking down at her delectable tit. Craig moved his mouth to hers every so often to share the sweet sticky goodness with her. Propping up on her elbows, she ran her fingers through her trimmed bush, looking into his eyes. “Down here, too.”

Craig set one light spoonful of microfoamed milk onto her pussy hair and took photos from different angles. After dripping some of the espresso over the foam and sealing his mouth over her pussy, he licked deeply inside, getting his upper lip all messy.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” Kerri cried out as he swirled his tongue around her clit. “You're going to make me cum!” She held him by the hair with her sticky fingers while she climaxed, hips bucking, panting deeply, crushing her messy pussy into his mouth while she enjoyed the duration of her orgasm.

Kerri sat up after she recovered, swirling her cup and taking a sip. “Shit, you distracted me! I still have some left.”

“You can finish over here,” Craig told her, carrying the milk pitcher and caramel to the kitchen table. After he sat and guided Kerri to straddle him, she emptied the rest of the milk foam onto his neck and shoulder. He decorated her tits with a few drops of caramel and began to suckle her nipples while pulling her into his lap.

Craig raised and lowered Kerri's hips a few times until his dick head pushed up into her warm, dripping tunnel. With milk and syrup squishing between them, she settled her full weight on his lap. Arms around each other tightly, mouths tasting each other deeply, Kerri bounced and ground hard on Craig with his cock shoved all the way up inside her.

They fucked for barely a minute until she knew that he was going to explode. “You have to cum in my coffee cup!” she told him.

“Oh fuck, yes!” He stood up and set her ass on the table, still pumping furiously into her. “Oh fuck, Kerri, ooohhhh!” She positioned her almost-empty cup right below his cock as he withdrew it.

He groaned loudly as spurt after spurt of his jizz splashed into the remnants of her drink. She grabbed his shaft and tapped it on the rim a few times, making the final drips ooze into the cup.

“Wow, five pumps!” Kerri laughed. “This will be a tasty one!”

She held up the cup for them to inspect, swirling it a bit. “Well, it's not a flower, or a heart,” he laughed, “but let’s see how the taste holds up with a little coffee shall we?”

“It's abstract,” she smiled. “An expression of... indulgence, pure passion! I'd say that's art!” She held the cup up to her lips, throwing back and swallowing the last mouthful.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments